BlogClan Tavern

Surprise! A new Tavern has appeared.

Relax, take off your coat, and pull up a chair.

You can find the old Tavern by clicking here!

7,098 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. June 12, 2019 at 2:29 pm

So, last night was scary ๐Ÿ˜›

In case you didn’t know, we’re dog sitting right now for a friend who’s moving away soon ๐Ÿ˜› They have a great dane and a bull dog.

Now, both dogs get grumpy at night. The great dance will park or snip at you when she doesn’t want to get up to go to the bathroom. She’s scary but it’s more of a “Go away!” than a “I want to kill you” sort of thing ๐Ÿ˜› The only reason it’s scary is because she’s huge ๐Ÿ˜› She just complaining about having to get off her lazy butt ๐Ÿ˜›

Their bulldog though… Has issues ๐Ÿ˜› He’s the sweetest dog ever, but if he doesn’t see you clearly he starts to growl. He has major mood swings and can be grumpy all day long ๐Ÿ˜› Mainly he’s grumpy at night ๐Ÿ˜›

So last night, me and Shypaw were petting the great dane’s ears to tell her good night(she has the softest ears eek) and Shypaw had already turned back to mom. I finished petting the great dane and was like. “I’m going to bed now. I’m done with dogs for today.” And all of a sudden, I hear the bulldog barking and Shypaw screams. The bulldog had been wagging his tail and looking happy and she reached down to pet his head and he growled. She thought “Oh okay I won’t pet him”

Well he sorta lunged at her. If she hadn’t moved to fast he would have bitten her no joke. Mom slapped his butt to get his attention. (I had already thrown myself on the bed already ๐Ÿ˜› ) The great dane had gotten up to do who knows what. And then mom told Shypaw to get on the bed (which she was pinned against the foot) So while the bulldog was distracted Shypaw got on the bed. Then the bulldog decided to walk around the bed to try to get on. I saw his facing looking up at us and I thought. “I’m next” ๐Ÿ˜› So I leaned back and said “Noooooo.” and mom called him and got him away and Shypaw and I ran out of the room and into the bathroom right outside of it and closed the door until mom closed the bedroom door ๐Ÿ˜›

I thought he had bitten Shypaw. But she moved to quickly so he didn’t So basically, if she wasn’t a ballerina we probably would’ve been in the hospital last night ๐Ÿ˜›

But it’s so sad because that dog is so sweet and he turned so suddenly. Mom’s going to be dealing with him for the next few days because we just can never tell when he’s going to turn. It’s sorta reminding me of the dog my aunt had a long time ago. He was a Labrador and rottweiler mix. His brain pretty much outgrew his skull so that one second he was happy and the next he was aggressive and trying to eat people. He ended up being put down. I seriously hope this doesn’t happen to this dog but like, he wasn’t being a grump he was barking and trying to sink his teeth into her leg.

So yeah ๐Ÿ˜› I’ll end this comment here since it’s very long already ๐Ÿ˜›

But yeah, it was scary ๐Ÿ˜›

Like A Tunnel With No Light...

• June 12, 2019 at 2:53 pm

Oh man. That is scary. ๐Ÿ™ I’m so sorry he had to be put down!

• Spidersong
      June 12, 2019 at 3:22 pm

Iโ€™m glad Shypawโ€™s alright! that does sound super scary, but at least your momโ€™s quick thinking got you through it! ๐Ÿ˜› it kinda reminded me of a while ago when my dog threw up and then started licking up the puke (sorry for that mental image) and promptly after finishing, bounded over to me, with his tongue out and tail wagging. I thought he was going to lick me and I have literally never ran faster in my life. Of course, the dog thought it was a game and chased after me until I jumped on the table where he wouldnโ€™t be able to reach me and waited for him to go away ๐Ÿ˜› not a fun experience ๐Ÿ˜›

Rainie4SW

• June 12, 2019 at 10:52 pm

One of my aunt’s current dogs (he’s been there the longest and he’s the oldest. He’s also a mutt and a runt) always throws up ๐Ÿ˜› And then he eats it… I get what you mean ๐Ÿ˜›

Like A Tunnel With No Light...

• June 12, 2019 at 3:55 pm

glad you guys are alright ๐Ÿ™‚

who you callin' pinhead?

• June 12, 2019 at 6:02 pm

oh yikes that sounds scary!! I’m so sorry Blue!! I’m glad everyone is okay <3

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• June 12, 2019 at 8:28 pm

I wouldโ€™ve been terrified *hugs*

Cheet4SW

2. Pebblerose
    June 12, 2019 at 2:32 pm

What does everyone think of my new picture? ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ It’s my OC! ๐Ÿ˜€ I drew it myself!!!:D

Now I feel like a real official BlogClan member!! ๐Ÿ˜€ Yippee!

• June 12, 2019 at 3:39 pm

You’re such a good artist! I wanna draw my pfp for grade 7

Everybody say "Colorado"!

• June 12, 2019 at 3:56 pm

oooh i like it ๐Ÿ˜€

who you callin' pinhead?

• Pastelpaw๐ŸŒธPasty
      June 12, 2019 at 4:00 pm

I love it!!

And thatโ€™s the tea.

• June 12, 2019 at 4:03 pm

Yay! I think the drawing is lovely. โ™ก

๐Ÿฑ โ™ก Silverlight โ™ก ๐Ÿฑ

• June 12, 2019 at 6:03 pm

I love the lighting! It’s very pretty!!

Aw, you became a member the moment you joined. You don’t have to do anything else to prove it.

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

3. Pebblerose
    June 12, 2019 at 2:41 pm

If you don’t see it I gave her shiny fur and lighter silver hair-like fur, covering over one fiery-colored eye with a ketchup-and-mustard rose in her hair

• June 12, 2019 at 3:57 pm

noice ๐Ÿ˜€

who you callin' pinhead?

4. June 12, 2019 at 2:47 pm

Ok I swear a speedy moddo is on

Yay

• Embers on a Summer Dawn (Emberdawn)
      June 12, 2019 at 2:48 pm

Yeet the wheat ๐Ÿ˜‰

Writer, photographer, mod

• June 12, 2019 at 3:57 pm

not a mod, but hello :0

who you callin' pinhead?

5. June 12, 2019 at 2:59 pm

When your classmates computer updates in the middle of their presentation and they start freaking out about it ๐Ÿ˜‰ lol The new update is great and I’m getting used to it , my laptop updated last night

a thistle

6. June 12, 2019 at 3:09 pm

๐Ÿ˜›

7. Cheetahspark
    June 12, 2019 at 3:34 pm
  8. Lightningheart
    June 12, 2019 at 3:36 pm

Hey, BlogClan! I am still in need of an apprentice. Me, thistle, and clo have made something called StormClan, and I am medicine cat. My apprentice will be mod, so if you want, let me know down below if you want to be my apprentice!

• June 12, 2019 at 3:40 pm

Idk know if you had seen it, but it’d be cool to be your apprentice! Is there a link to the wiki somewhere? Because I didn’t find it on Fandom..

Everybody say "Colorado"!

• Lightningheart
        June 12, 2019 at 6:40 pm

Unless there is another Cedarpaw, Fireleap said he was your mentor

• Clo who has a mentor :)
          June 12, 2019 at 9:55 pm

Cedarpaw is Fireleap’s apprentice on here, but I think everyones a little confused so this should clear things up:
          Fireleap is Cedarpaws mentor on blogclan, and Cedar wants to be Lightnings apprentice on Stormclan., so Fire is still Cedars mentor here, but Lightning could be Cedars mentor on Stormclan (if thats okay with you guys) I hope this helps ๐Ÿ™‚

You are amazing,remember that.

• Rush
      June 12, 2019 at 3:51 pm

Hey Lightning!
      Howโ€™re you doing?
      My sister is an apprentice and she is interested in joining Blogclan. Do you want me to ask her? You can tell me if youโ€™re not interested. ๐Ÿ˜€

In StarClan we trust

• Lightningheart
        June 12, 2019 at 6:42 pm

Tell your sister I will look into it

• June 12, 2019 at 3:58 pm

good luck looking for an apprentice ๐Ÿ™‚

who you callin' pinhead?

• June 12, 2019 at 4:31 pm

HEY EVERYONE!!
      IT’s ya girl Flighty here, and I have an announcement!
      First of all, I have a new RP, it’s called Dynasty! It will be about cats going on an adventure, discovering powers they never thought they would have, and of course, whatever you want!

46f782f4a783d27.png

Second of all… change of plans in the summer, I might be going to Seattle, since there is an emergency going on in Canada with my aunt! ๐Ÿ™ Pls wish her luck!
      So I might be inactive… it depends…
      But Cya!

~ SquirrelXBramble4life ~

• Silvs
      June 12, 2019 at 4:37 pm

Where is Stormclan?

• Lightningheart
        June 12, 2019 at 6:43 pm

We are still working on it. A few more days, and it should come out๐Ÿ™‚

• Clo who has a mentor :)
        June 12, 2019 at 9:56 pm

It’s exciting to see that people are interested in it Stormclan ๐Ÿ™‚

You are amazing,remember that.

9. June 12, 2019 at 3:45 pm

I’m drawing a big artwork of like a bunch of women in Marvel, and I started on monday, but I still haven’t finished the first person ๐Ÿ˜…

Everybody say "Colorado"!

10. June 12, 2019 at 4:05 pm

my school gives us dry Waffles with Chicken nuggets and fries .

a thistle