BlogClan Tavern, Eighth Time’s the Charm

BlogTeam has been hard at work in their overalls, renovating the tavern. The wall with next door’s page has been knocked through to give more space for a lounging area. Ah, the sound of the crackling fire. The dim, soft lighting. This is truly the place to be.

This is the place for off-topic chat, sharing and hanging out, so pull up a chair and settle in!

You can find the old Tavern here!

Image credit to @ste_marques
32.3K Comments
"Of course it will work, when has it not worked?" (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
"Of course it will work, when has it not worked?" (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
December 25, 2020 8:48 pm

too lazy to screenshot but Coldheart hath dominated la purrrs.

"Of course it will work, when has it not worked?" (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
"Of course it will work, when has it not worked?" (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
December 25, 2020 9:00 pm

Panubes from my story is basically the equivalent to RiverClan.

They don’t play too much a role in the story because they are farther away from the areas where drama happens, and the only slightly relevant Panuban characters are Caelus and Thaeraki, the leaders. Alruinus, one of the second-in-commands, may also be considered “slightly relevant”, but other than that, not even the elite soldiers or the other second-in-command have much personality or are relevant. Heck, I didn’t even decide their species yet.
Another similarity is that Panubes is the only one to have aquatic/fish-like soldiers and own a strip of the ocean.

Rainypaw
Rainypaw
December 25, 2020 9:10 pm

wow good jobcomment image

💙 Coldheart 💙
💙 Coldheart 💙
December 25, 2020 9:12 pm

Please somebody take a screenshot I took over Recent Purrs!

Captain, defender of the Giga Cat Bell | Falconstorm/Captain
Captain, defender of the Giga Cat Bell | Falconstorm/Captain
December 25, 2020 9:29 pm

I got a plush Shiba Inu for Christmas!! Based on my Shiba Inu character, her name is Yuri!

I also got LEGO Iron Man & Mario Starter Course, a Barnes and Noble gift card, Super Mario 3D All-Stars (I started bawling at the Star Festival theme in Super Mario Galaxy, the soundtrack is my childhood), a Minecraft fox plush (Bullseye), and way too much junk food. 😛 Also I opened the box with my Ravenpaw plushie, he’s so soft…

"Of course it will work, when has it not worked?" (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
"Of course it will work, when has it not worked?" (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
December 25, 2020 10:33 pm

and vipvip took over the purrs!

Bluebellsponge
Bluebellsponge
December 25, 2020 10:52 pm

i got a new drawing tablet! it’s a kamvas 13, and i did this painting in a bob ross type of style but digitally lol

comment image

Bluebellsponge
Bluebellsponge
December 25, 2020 10:55 pm

i also don’t want to reply to every comment before his page i am too lazy to reply to that many comments haha

:Dawny is excited for Flowo to come back, and Mod Appreciation day! |Meadowpaw|
:Dawny is excited for Flowo to come back, and Mod Appreciation day! |Meadowpaw|
December 25, 2020 11:31 pm

Merry Christmas! It seems Viper needs to get a life It’s not meant to be mean, it’s just a joke since she’s on BlogClan instead of having Christmas. It’s funny because I’m doing the same thing as hercomment image

:Dawny is excited for Flowo to come back, and Mod Appreciation day! |Meadowpaw|
:Dawny is excited for Flowo to come back, and Mod Appreciation day! |Meadowpaw|
December 25, 2020 11:39 pm

Watch out- There’s a speedy moddo on the loose! Nothing new, there

:Dawny is excited for Flowo to come back, and Mod Appreciation day! |Meadowpaw|
:Dawny is excited for Flowo to come back, and Mod Appreciation day! |Meadowpaw|
December 25, 2020 11:46 pm

Mission fail successfully! I was being a person and casually talking when the comment were being modded so fast I took over the purrs!comment image

:Dawny is excited for Flowo to come back, and Mod Appreciation day! |Meadowpaw|
:Dawny is excited for Flowo to come back, and Mod Appreciation day! |Meadowpaw|
December 25, 2020 11:53 pm

Christmas pictures of my pets! My cat Two-Face’s were taken on Christmas so it counts. My dog Ghost’s were taken in front of the Christmas tree, so it counts, too.comment imagecomment imagecomment imagecomment image

˜”*°•.˜”*°•Bee That Rests Near Golden Fire(Goldenbee) •°*”˜.•°*”˜
˜”*°•.˜”*°•(Goldenbee) •°*”˜.•°*”˜
December 26, 2020 12:16 am

I’m kinda late but merry x-mas! I’m getting a drawing tablet but I still have to wait for it to arrive 😛

• EchoClaw