BlogClan Tavern

New Tavern, folks! Settle in with a nice book and blanket in front of a window and chat away….

This is the place for off-topic chat, sharing, and hanging out!

You can find the old Tavern here!

13.8K Comments
Flamepaw/flower ~Flamey~ (she/her)
Flamepaw/flower ~Flamey~ (she/her)
January 7, 2021 1:52 am

New pfp because I was extremely bored!

💗 Cheetahspark 💗
💗 Cheetahspark 💗
January 7, 2021 2:29 am

sjkdskjlsdj not me finding out I have play rehearsal for three hours on the first day of the gathering but it’s fineeeeee

bell
bell
January 7, 2021 2:54 am

heheh sorry to flex, but a post of mine on tumblr is now at over 700 notes! wow i know so cool, anyways here’s the post itself from earlier, it’s in the trending posts section of the tag

comment image

halfpaw who finally drew her profile pic and is the fluffiest chimera cat who used to be cinnamonpaw who likes indie pop (you can call me pumpkin/cinnamon/halfpaw/ or halfheart)
January 7, 2021 3:08 am

I think I’m going to change my purrsona, againnnnnnnnn……

:Dawny is an animal rights activist |Meadowpaw|
:Dawny is an animal rights activist |Meadowpaw|
January 7, 2021 3:10 am

I drew myself a new pfp! Here it is so you don’t have tp zoom in:comment image

:Dawny is an animal rights activist |Meadowpaw|
:Dawny is an animal rights activist |Meadowpaw|
January 7, 2021 3:13 am

Cheeto took over da purrs (again)!!!
comment image

💙 Coldheart 💙
💙 Coldheart 💙
January 7, 2021 3:14 am

:D))

Pinestripe who loves her adorable chickens 🍑 & 🍒 💕
🎄Christmastreestripe❄️️ (Pinestripe)
January 7, 2021 3:15 am

Daily Cute Picture of Pepe:
comment image

☀️Sun Shining over Blooming Dandelion☀️ (Dandelionpaw/Leaf)
☀️Sun Shining over Blooming Dandelion☀️ (Dandelionpaw/Leaf)
January 7, 2021 5:12 am

My sister claims she know so much about Warriors but has not read a book and says that Scourge is from ShadowClan and all ShadowClan cats was collars full of teeth.

(And Scourge and Longtail are the only cats she knows)

💗 Cheetahspark 💗
💗 Cheetahspark 💗
January 7, 2021 5:36 am

alright so I remember for my first clanniversary I posted at midnight on the 7th for the dramatic effect but I want to go to bed early tonight so 10:30 it is! so it’s my clanniversary (in an hour and a half but basically) and I don’t really have a big speech planned or anything but I love you all so so much and the blog wouldn’t be the amazing place it is without each and every one of you! blogclan really changed my life and I’m so grateful for the fact that I became a part of this amazing community <333

Turtle LOVES SquirrelflightXJessy! 💖(Turtlepaw🐢🐢🐢)
Turtle LOVES SquirrelflightXJessy! 💖(Turtlepaw🐢🐢🐢)
January 7, 2021 2:24 pm

Would anybody here be interested in a Seekers role play? I might start one, but I want to see what y’all think!
Swallowing Shadows

Rufflecloud (AKA 'Ruffles')
Rufflecloud (AKA 'Ruffles')
January 7, 2021 2:45 pm

I’m browsing comments on the old blog from when I first joined Blogclan as Mapleheart, and I wish I interacted with Dragonmist/Metalheart (an older Blogclan member who was active around 2015/2016) more.
I think we would’ve been good friends back then (if I commented more and knew what my interests were like I do now) because we both like music.

ferntail
ferntail
January 7, 2021 3:33 pm

have any of you noticed the broken code is exactly like among us?

the impostor
ashfur is the impostor because the new book literally says so and i saw him vent…

1 8 9 10 11 12 187