BlogClan Tavern

BlogTeam has been hard at work in their overalls, renovating the tavern. The wall with next door’s page has been knocked through to give more space for a lounging area. Ah, the sound of the crackling fire. The dim, soft lighting. This is truly the place to be.

This is the place for off-topic chat, sharing and hanging out, so pull up a chair and settle in!

You can find the old Tavern here!

Image credit to @ste_marques
A speckle in space (specklepaw/speckleleaf)
A speckle in space (specklepaw/speckleleaf)
October 20, 2020 5:53 pm

squiggle shading on circles is fun
Just got back from emerald isle, best vacation ever.

🔥▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Pebblepaw░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂ 🔥 (aka Peb, the Gender-Bias Battler)
🔥▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Pebblepaw░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂ 🔥 (aka Peb, the Gender-Bias Battler)
October 21, 2020 4:52 pm

Cool 😀

October 20, 2020 6:32 pm

Here’s a thing that happed at munch:
“My brother told me to eat these.” -my friend
“Disgusting.” -me
“Well, you get to drink milk and eat cake in front of me all the time.” -friend
“uh-huh.” -me
“And I don’t hear me complaining that right now you’re drinking chocolate milk.” -my friend
”Touché.” -me

if you don’t understand, my friend was eating peas, (which I’m allergic to) and my friend is allergic to milk.

October 20, 2020 6:46 pm

zoinks

♥️Singin' in the Rain/Rainsong (Rainyyy)♥️
♥️Singin' in the Rain/Rainsong (Rainyyy)♥️
October 20, 2020 7:21 pm

lolll

Cold Frost On Diamond Crystal Who Is Eating Pies Right Now (Frostcrystal, call me Frost)
October 20, 2020 7:29 pm

lol

Snowbreeze
Snowbreeze
October 20, 2020 10:54 pm

Oog 😛

October 20, 2020 11:03 pm

lol

🌈owlfeather-owly🌈
🌈owlfeather-owly🌈
October 21, 2020 12:56 am

i don’t know if it was an accident that you said munch instead of lunch but i’m gonna use that now

October 21, 2020 3:30 pm

It was, and you can

Coldheart
Coldheart
October 21, 2020 3:46 am

Read it over the first time: What??
Read it over the second time: *Slaps knee* OMG that’s so funny!!! Ow, ow, I can’t breathe, and we’ll end at that.

October 21, 2020 3:30 pm
Reply to  Coldheart

Hhehehe

Silverfeather
Silverfeather
October 21, 2020 12:45 pm

lol

Poppypaw (Poppysky)
Poppypaw (Poppysky)
October 20, 2020 7:03 pm

Animal of the day: Polar bear

Taking suggestions (but may not use them)

🎄Christmastreestripe❄️️ (Pinestripe)
🍁Pine Among Striped Autumn Leaves🍂 (Pinestripe)
October 20, 2020 7:44 pm

Adorable!

Could you do a numbat?

The Plague Dark-ter (Darkwing)
The Plague Dark-ter (Darkwing)
October 20, 2020 9:03 pm

nawww
what about a chevrotain 😛

Riverfrost
Riverfrost
October 20, 2020 9:09 pm

a sea bunny!

October 20, 2020 9:23 pm

aww

Snow Which Gently Falls on Briar Branches (Briarpaw)
Snow Which Gently Falls on Briar Branches (Briarpaw)
October 21, 2020 12:01 am

Cool!

Ooh, maybe a pangolin one day, or an ocelot

Silverfeather
Silverfeather
October 21, 2020 12:46 pm

awwwwwww

Dusty Attic that Creaks in the Wind (Dustypaw)
Dusty Attic that Creaks in the Wind (Dustypaw)
October 20, 2020 7:08 pm

*squints*
Well, my first sentence was ‘I want peas’

Riverfrost
Riverfrost
October 20, 2020 7:50 pm

mood

October 20, 2020 9:24 pm

hmm

🎄Christmastreestripe❄️️ (Pinestripe)
🍁Pine Among Striped Autumn Leaves🍂 (Pinestripe)
October 20, 2020 7:16 pm

Daily cute chicken picture:
comment image

October 20, 2020 7:42 pm

I just wanted to say,

does anyone put the milk first and then the cereal?

Cause my Lemoneye does and this happened:

Me: EW NO
Lemon: ITS DELICIOUS
Me: NO ITS NOT
Lemon: You’re weird
Me: Me? You’re weird
Lemon: Ugh this is how you actually eat it!
Sunleaf(winterwatcher): I like eating cereal and milk but not together
Me and Lemon: *gives her a glare*
Sunleaf: O…k
Me: Obviously you’re weird cause everyone eats it like me
Lemon: ARGHH
Me and Lemon: *starts fighting*

This goes on until Moonshadow had to break them apart

Riverfrost
Riverfrost
October 20, 2020 9:05 pm

nah I put the cereal first, then the milk, then the bowl

Shadowwing

🌈owlfeather-owly🌈
October 21, 2020 12:58 am
Reply to  Riverfrost

it’s the only true way

October 21, 2020 1:00 am
Reply to  Riverfrost

Yes, that’s how you live

October 20, 2020 9:24 pm

cereal first always

Briarpaw/blaze a
Briarpaw/blaze a "Not Fine Boi"
October 20, 2020 10:38 pm

Nah, either put cereal in milk carton, then put in bowl
Or
Ignore the milk and cereal and eat just the bowl
I choose the..
SECOND ONE

October 20, 2020 11:00 pm

W h a t

October 20, 2020 11:07 pm

boooooooooooowl

♥️Singin' in the Rain/Rainsong (Rainyyy)♥️
♥️Singin' in the Rain/Rainsong (Rainyyy)♥️
October 21, 2020 12:15 am

the bowl is the best part

October 21, 2020 3:35 am

yes dont you just love that crunchy texture

October 21, 2020 1:00 am

lol

Riverfrost
Riverfrost
October 21, 2020 2:16 am

yummy

Briarpaw/blaze a
Briarpaw/blaze a "Not Fine Boi"
October 21, 2020 2:25 am

Ah yes, the bowl is delicious….

Snow Which Gently Falls on Briar Branches (Briarpaw)
Snow Which Gently Falls on Briar Branches (Briarpaw)
October 21, 2020 12:02 am

I put the cereal first

Blaze of Red Hearth Fire (Redblaze is preparing for winter)
Blaze of Red Hearth Fire (Redblaze is preparing for winter)
October 21, 2020 7:39 am

Djdjufbkxfkt
How can you put in the milk first?

Icy Dew on Fallen Leaves (Icepelt/paw)
Icy Dew on Fallen Leaves (Icepelt/paw)
October 21, 2020 10:48 am

yes me

Silverfeather
Silverfeather
October 21, 2020 12:48 pm

Am I weird? Cause I pour in the milk first, then the cereal

Swanfeather
Swanfeather
October 20, 2020 9:55 pm

it snowed today…… not yet… please….

♥️Singin' in the Rain/Rainsong (Rainyyy)♥️
♥️Singin' in the Rain/Rainsong (Rainyyy)♥️
October 20, 2020 10:34 pm
Reply to  Swanfeather

i hasn’t snowed where i live yet, but im betting that it’ll snow on halloween. it always snows and rains on halloween. it hailed… two weeks ago I think? But not snow

Coldheart
Coldheart
October 21, 2020 3:49 am

Ouch where I live you don’t have to wear a sweater outside on Halloween or now.

October 20, 2020 10:35 pm
Reply to  Swanfeather

rip

Riverfrost
Riverfrost
October 20, 2020 10:47 pm
Reply to  Swanfeather

it snowed in mid september where I live

Snowbreeze
Snowbreeze
October 20, 2020 10:54 pm
Reply to  Swanfeather

It’s snowing here too! My mom is not a fan either. 😛

October 20, 2020 11:02 pm
Reply to  Swanfeather

SEND IT TO ME THANKS

🌈owlfeather-owly🌈
🌈owlfeather-owly🌈
October 21, 2020 12:59 am
Reply to  Blueheart

SAME IT’S WAY TOO HOT HERE

Coldheart
Coldheart
October 21, 2020 3:50 am

YES!! WAY TOO HOT!

Briarpaw/blaze a
Briarpaw/blaze a "Not Fine Boi"
October 21, 2020 2:26 am
Reply to  Blueheart

GIVE SNOW
HEEEEERE IN THE DESERT PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE

October 21, 2020 3:35 am
Reply to  Swanfeather

Give the snow to me :0 It doesn’t snow for me where I live in California

Blaze of Red Hearth Fire (Redblaze is preparing for winter)
Blaze of Red Hearth Fire (Redblaze is preparing for winter)
October 21, 2020 7:39 am
Reply to  Swanfeather

Lucky!!!!!!

Monkeypaw
Monkeypaw
October 21, 2020 11:55 am
Reply to  Swanfeather

its never snowed (or rarely snowed) where i live right now 😛

Blackflurry
Blackflurry
October 21, 2020 12:30 pm
Reply to  Swanfeather

Where i live, no snow yet, but it may come on halloween, which is when it most likely will be…..

(It always snows/rains/ hails/ is cold on halloween where i am UmU)

Flame with a Super Creative Halloween Name
Flame with a Super Creative Halloween Name
October 20, 2020 9:59 pm

Me: Let’s draw BACKGROUND on this picture! It’s great idea!
Me 3 hours later: why did I think I could draw a sky

October 20, 2020 10:35 pm

rest in spaghetti never forgetti

October 20, 2020 11:03 pm

Omc same.

♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) - 3 Full Years on BlogClan Edition! ♡
♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) - 3 Full Years on BlogClan Edition! ♡
October 20, 2020 11:04 pm

me, after having 160 layers and 13+ hours on a piece all because i wanted to add a background too: “yup, relatable.”

Snow Which Gently Falls on Briar Branches (Briarpaw)
Snow Which Gently Falls on Briar Branches (Briarpaw)
October 21, 2020 12:02 am

Rip

🌈owlfeather-owly🌈
🌈owlfeather-owly🌈
October 21, 2020 12:59 am

moooood

October 20, 2020 10:04 pm

Extinct/endangered animal of the day:
Fruit Dove!
Scientific name:Ptilinopus
family: Pigeon and Dove
Least endangered species: Rose-Crowned Fruit Dove
Where they live:Southeast Asia or Oceania
pictures: https://imgur.com/a/UKe3fAi
activity:
make a bird feeder! There are good websites with some homemade ways you can make a bird feeder 🙂 my fav is hanger and plastic bottle, or fruit and cheerio skewer, and you don’t always need bird feed, but look it up if the bird can eat it or not

forgive me
forgive me
October 20, 2020 10:21 pm

*unpopular opinion*

warriors should have ended after omen of the stars.

I don’t mean to personally offend anyone who likes the newer books, I’m merely stating my opinion.

omen of the stars was great. it had great character development, it showed the consequences/repercussions of war and also realistically portrayed the pressures of having high expectations on your shoulders. it had the explosive battle that warriors had been building up for not j oots, but also pot and tnp. firestar dying was a bittersweet yet necessary conclusion, the end of an era of change for the better but also the start of a new beginning with bramblestar’s reign.

of course it would have left fans wanting more, but that’s what any good series ought to do.

I feel like with every book that takes place chronologically after oots (not dawn of the clans, those books were really well done), the quality decreases. the plot repeats elements that have already been repeated time and time again. interclan romances? been there, done that. it lost its shock value after leafpool and crowfeather, and effectively became repetitive with dovewing and tigerheart. skyclan? they were fine on their own in the two super editions. they had made things work their own way, with an equilibrium of daylight warriors and full time warriors and adaptive hunting/fighting skills. there was no need for them to return. also there was the whole thing with darktail being onestar’s son, which I’m not even sure was planned when the new set of books was in its conceptual stages based on how rushed it was.

another issue I had was with the sheer number of new characters. thunderclan is now around 3x the size of any other clan. it’s difficult to get attached to them, because personalities are repeated, backstories are repeated, and the new names are tacky in an effort to be original. what made the first 4 sets (into the wild through the last hope) so special is that the characters evolved, but still retained their traits. in every new set the same lovable characters were there, with compelling new ones thrown into the mix. however, there’s a limit. the original cast has mostly died off now, and the ones from tnp, pot and oots have all lost their personalities, their spark, if you will.

I stopped reading after the third book in the vision of shadows set, so I’m not sure what other plot points have developed. I was part of this blog years ago (2013-2014) and I was in love with these books. they were a huge part of my childhood, but we should reflect as much as cherish.

but yeah lol. oots was the best possible ending. it’s important to know when to stop.

October 20, 2020 11:20 pm
Reply to  forgive me

Hiya! Some interesting points here, and I do agree with some of them.

I would agree that OotS should’ve been the end of something, but not the books. It could’ve been the end of an era. Thinking thematically, we can group the first four arcs into the general period of Firestar’s life. His rise, his children’s journeys, and then his grandchildren. Everything had been set up nicely, and while there were certainly stumbles in PoT and OotS, the final battle certainly had an air of…finality. It was the final battle between Firestar and Tigerstar that Firestar had been denied in the Darkest Hour (when they had to fight Bloodclan, who came out of left field).

I would say that most of your issues with the newer arcs are about the books themselves refusing to let go of that era. The Apprentice’s Quest, whether you love it or hate it, was a fairly okay soft reboot of the series. It was the next chapter for the Clans, and a way for new fans to enter the series without having read the dozens and dozens of books before it. With the introduction of Violetkit and Twigkit, we also see brand new characters and plots to work with instead of solely relying on “firestar’s family” stuff.

The main issue, in my opinion, is with how all of this is handled. We can’t just start with a new character in Thunderclan, or any Clan really. It has to be another of Firestar’s grandkits. Later plot twists require knowledge of characters from arcs before, possibly challenging newer audiences. There’s still a determination to not let go of Thunderclan as a POV, although hesitant expansion into Shadowclan is made.
In the newest arc, which I will not spoiler, similar issues arise. Main characters are the offspring of former main characters. Thunderclan is still a POV. Plot twists where some controversial character from the series’ past returns require knowledge of that character, which defeats the whole purpose of having a soft reboot at all.

Cats who die are usually younger and newer. There is a tendency in these new arcs to still let the focus remain on the “important” background characters that people already care about. Newer cats that have only had a few lines in the book will die as useless fodder, while old cats who should surely be elders by now are kept around as warriors for no particular reason. Young cats aren’t often being given a time to shine at all, rather resorting to bringing in older cats that longtime readers will already know. Thunderclan is far too large, but that’s not the fault of the younger cats. It’s about the older ones still being there at all. Cats born in the main series like Bramble or Tawny or Mistystar are still not dead, while cats born in this very arc die without an issue. This is unacceptable in terms of storylines. Lionblaze, for example, is still used too much. With his recent increased appearances in new books (no spoilers) and the fact that he has far too many children (making most of the young cats related to him, which is tricky for their romantic relations), there’s even less of a reason for him to be alive. He’s all played out. There’s no more arc or personality changes seemingly in wait for Lionblaze. So why is it more likely for some kit of his to die than him? (Random example! I know so little about the background characters that I can’t tell which six are his.)

Conclusion:
You might have a point in some ways, but that’s more about the execution than about the fact that there are new books. I still feel that if feedback is taken into account by the editors (who seem to design the plot skeletons themselves nowadays), they could make some stunning books in the years to come. The first book of TBC, for example, was incredible. It was paced well, executed amazingly. I was in suspense for all their future books. Since then, it’s faltered a bit, but still fairly better in my opinion than AVoS. They’ve taken some new steps already with their tones and themes. It’s getting fairly interesting. And I think if they continue to branch out and try new things, they could really get a whole lot better. We need older cats to die off, newer characters to get some depth. Recycled plots need to be thrown out and replaced, possibly with a new code or something. Stagnation with leaders happens often; we need to cycle through them more often. Cats of Firestar’s bloodline are getting boring; there’s nothing wrong with making a character that’s completely unrelated to him, and it’d probably do a whole lot of good to give the Clans a timeskip completely and start off with a brand new character in future clans. While it’s entirely possible it’ll stagnate all the same, I have hope that they’re working hard to make it better. There’s no need to dismiss the concept of a new chapter to the Warriors series just yet.

forgive me
forgive me
October 21, 2020 5:07 am

wow. this was so well thought out and presented. THANK YOU for your amazing response 🙂

I completely agree that because the older cats are still around, it detracts from the focus of the brand new characters. dotc was really great in particular because we were introduced to a brand new cast full of really developed and shaped characters. I love the point that you made about the main characters being related to firestar in some way.

I can’t really contest on TBC since I haven’t read it, but I’m glad that you think it was a well done book and that the elements were different than what’s already been seen. I can’t say for sure that my mind has changed, but you certainly helped me understand the other side of the debate.

October 21, 2020 6:24 pm
Reply to  forgive me

thanks! I really enjoyed your essay on it and it was refreshing to see some points made that were founded on a solid base about the series’ “big picture”, so to speak.
DotC is an amazing example of the fact that they don’t need to stick with these well-known cats and Firestar’s bloodline to make a good story. They were able to spin a story about grief and family bonds and loss without needing to rely on any of those crutches, and I feel like if they could start to work to recognize that, we’d have a much stronger future for the books in general. Definitely had a fun time with this conversation, so thank you! ^^

Monkeypaw
Monkeypaw
October 21, 2020 12:00 pm

oh my……….. thats very long 😛

October 21, 2020 6:12 pm
Reply to  Monkeypaw

c:

October 21, 2020 3:23 pm

I agree with both the points, and thank you so much for not putting spoilers since I’ve been too lazy to get through the latest arc. 😛

Personally… I’m someone that’s really glad we have the older characters still, but also wants some more development on the new ones. 😛 I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee characters I already loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee 😛 And with the whole “Thunderclan overpopulated” thing, isn’t it possible there’s more cats in the other clans too, we just… Never hear about them? Because I know in the first series that they would only list the relevant cats from other clans in the allegiances, so that’s a possibility, that the clans are all just too big but they’re all big so. 😛

October 21, 2020 7:11 pm
Reply to  Blueheart

It’s possible! I’m notttt exactly holding out faith that they’re structuring the Allegiances like that anymore since they often include cats that aren’t in that book in it, but it’d be really cool for them to do something with that! Like, if all the Clans turned out to be overpopulated, and we did some kind of plot with overpopulation and food scarcity or something. That’d be fun! Either way there’s still far too many cats. :c Like, if only three or four Riverclan cats in the current cast seem to have any kind of defining personality, does it help for there to possibly be a lot more that we still know nothing about? :0

October 22, 2020 10:50 pm

It’d be an interesting plot point if there was like… A plague or something that came and wiped out a bunch of cats and every clan had to stay in their own territory but then a bunch of cats still want to see each other from other clans and rebel and it gets worse and many many cats die and some cats don’t really care-

See where I’m heading with this? 😛

October 22, 2020 10:57 pm
Reply to  Blueheart

im getting this bizarre sense of deja vu somehow-

Snow Which Gently Falls on Briar Branches (Briarpaw)
Snow Which Gently Falls on Briar Branches (Briarpaw)
October 21, 2020 12:06 am
Reply to  forgive me

I do agree with some of these points, OotS was a good place to end. However, I do think the plot for these new books is pretty original. I liked that SkyClan came back and I’ve never seen anything like the current events in TBC.

forgive me
forgive me
October 21, 2020 5:08 am

sure! all opinions are welcomed and valid. good to know that the series has not disappointed you

falling feather
falling feather
October 21, 2020 3:12 am
Reply to  forgive me

I don’t think Warriors should have ended with Oots.
The main difference between the newer series and Oots is the style. There is more mystery with The Broken Code, and A Vision of Shadows is a lead-up to that by introducing the darker theme.
Something else The Worst Restraunt Chain brought up was time and this is definitely true. There’s a novella and three super editions between the end of Oots and the beginning of AVoS.

Warrios just doesn’t seem like a series that would ever end. It’s one of those Slice of Life Books. There is no super big plot that ever really gets solved and we get introduced to too many characters in Oots for a clean ending to happen there. Plus Firestar’s Quest happened and that would be too Chekhov’s Gun-esque.

Other things are: the Dovewing Tigerheart romance is still at large, Ivypool is young with too many possiblities, Bramblestar became leader, etc.

Forbidden Romance Spoilers
And about the forbidden romance thing: each romance has had slightly (but just enough) difference to keep it new. Here’s some 😛
Cloudberry – Ryewhisker: Iconic and it makes the actual rule
Mapleshade – Appledusk: One of them gets rejected and goes on a killing spree
Fallowtail – Reedfeather: The kits get split up then there’s a big battle over them
Yellowfang – Raggedstar: One of the kits is evil, plus this is the first romance between a medicine
Bluestar – Oakheart: Bluestar gives up her kits for the good of her clan
Silverstream – Graystripe: One of them dies and the kits don’t live with their surving parent
Dovewing – Tigerheart: Dovewing actually moved to ShadowClan and was on the fence about whether or not too even stay in the clans
Smoke – Onestar: Got Darktail, Smoke was mad at Onewhisker and raised Darktail to hate the clans, and gave a code approved reason to dislike Onestar

forgive me
forgive me
October 21, 2020 5:15 am

respect. you have a good point about the Chekhov’s gun. I was mainly talking in the context of avos so you may be 100% right about tbc for all I know, haha. warriors does seem like a never-ending series, but I’m not sure if that’s an entirely good thing. in my opinion a well-crafted story should have a natural, clean ending, and I thought oots would have done that (or even dotc).

I agree that each forbidden romance had elements that made it different, and you explained each one really well. my main point was that it’s just an overused trope and the shock value diminishes with each one (it’s like… the warrior code is held in such high regard yet the no interclan marriage rule has no reason to exist now since it’s been broken countlessly)

thanks for the reply, though. you laid out your points really nicely and I totally get where you’re coming from

falling feather
falling feather
October 21, 2020 4:55 pm
Reply to  forgive me

respect. yeah, oots might have been able to end it well, i just don’t think it makes sense. warriors could’ve ended after the first series if it was a big battle that would work for an ending. and about never-ending, warriors just seems like a slice of life book where the readers get immersed in the world.

haha, i’m not sure i explained the forbidden romance that well 😛 yeah, it is pretty overused when the romance itself gets revealed, the interesting part for me is seeing what happens. and yeahh, the interclan marriage rule seems like it’s really just there to make a “forbidden” romance more dramatic.

my teachers would be proud! 🏆

Embers of an Autumn Dawn (Emberdawn)
Embers of an Autumn Dawn (Emberdawn)
October 21, 2020 5:09 pm

Fun fact, the first arc was supposed to be the only arc! Warriors was originally conceived as a trilogy before it got extended to a 6-book series, and then got extended to another arc!

Coldheart
Coldheart
October 21, 2020 3:53 am
Reply to  forgive me

Ouch I don’t want them to end at OotS because I always cry at the end of a book series and go like “why??? Why does it always happen to the best books??” so that would be me if Warriors ended at OotS.

Blaze of Red Hearth Fire (Redblaze is preparing for winter)
Blaze of Red Hearth Fire (Redblaze is preparing for winter)
October 21, 2020 7:40 am
Reply to  forgive me

To be honest I wouldn’t have minded if it had ended there but I like the new series

October 21, 2020 3:23 pm

Ah, yes, same. Like, I would have liked it to end there, but since it didn’t, I still like the new stuff 😛

Silverfeather
Silverfeather
October 21, 2020 12:52 pm
Reply to  forgive me

I totally agree that the series should have ended after Omen of the Stars.
No offense, but I felt the books were a bit messed up after Omen of the Stars and I do like SkyClan, but it’s just a little too much to keep track of.

Bluebellsponge
Bluebellsponge
October 21, 2020 12:56 pm
Reply to  forgive me

k 😛 idk if i agree but viper said something so i kind of agree with that

~Dewy~Dewfeather~Dew on Eagles Feather~
~Dewy~Dewfeather~Dew on Eagles Feather~
October 20, 2020 10:32 pm

I am writing some stuff

1. starclan cats be kits (get ready for bluestar sass)
  2. dead ghosts
♥️Singin' in the Rain/Rainsong (Rainyyy)♥️
♥️Singin' in the Rain/Rainsong (Rainyyy)♥️
October 20, 2020 10:52 pm

the first one sounds cuteee

October 20, 2020 11:05 pm

same here

Bluebellsponge
Bluebellsponge
October 21, 2020 12:57 pm

wait ghosts technically dead since they’re from dead cats? 😛

Eaglefrost
Eaglefrost
October 20, 2020 10:59 pm

I got my first adult job!

October 20, 2020 11:31 pm

Reply to  Eaglefrost

nicee C:

🌈owlfeather-owly🌈
🌈owlfeather-owly🌈
October 21, 2020 1:00 am
Reply to  Eaglefrost

congrats, adult! (also haha your comment goes with your siggie)

falling feather
falling feather
October 21, 2020 3:13 am
Reply to  Eaglefrost

yayyy! you got this! 😀

Blaze of Red Hearth Fire (Redblaze is preparing for winter)
Blaze of Red Hearth Fire (Redblaze is preparing for winter)
October 21, 2020 7:40 am