BlogClan Tavern

BlogTeam has been hard at work in their overalls, renovating the tavern. The wall with next door’s page has been knocked through to give more space for a lounging area. Ah, the sound of the crackling fire. The dim, soft lighting. This is truly the place to be.

This is the place for off-topic chat, sharing and hanging out, so pull up a chair and settle in!

You can find the old Tavern here!

Image credit to @ste_marques
October 25, 2020 6:25 pm

is there by any chance a speedy moddo around here?

October 25, 2020 7:57 pm

nah, only turtles

October 25, 2020 8:02 pm

oh ok, I see

October 25, 2020 8:11 pm

hehe 😉

Bluebellsponge
Bluebellsponge
October 25, 2020 11:31 pm

not me lol

Mapledrift
Mapledrift
October 25, 2020 6:27 pm

Does anyone else think that they are entirely capable of finishing things last minute but then proceed to discover that you absolutely CANT finish things last minute

i’ve made this mistake so many times and i won’t stop making it anytime soon

October 25, 2020 7:01 pm
Reply to  Mapledrift

allllllll the time, you’d think i’d have learned my lesson by now >.<

October 25, 2020 7:08 pm
Reply to  Mapledrift

Kind of, but it doesn’t happen in a ‘last minuet’ scenario. It’s usually more like…
‘Oh, I’m totally capable of finishing this project’
A few secants later…
”Oh I’m so capable of finishing this NEW project’
It then, goes on like that until there’s a whole list of projects waiting to get finished 😛

Blaze of Red Hearth Fire (Redblaze is preparing for winter)
Blaze of Red Hearth Fire (Redblaze is preparing for winter)
October 25, 2020 7:17 pm

Oh yes

bell
bell
October 25, 2020 7:21 pm

yes oof

October 25, 2020 8:03 pm

Relatable 😛
Play To Win

ꪇꪊꫀꫀꪀ ᠻꪶꪖꪑꫀᠻꪶꪮ᭙ꫀ᥅ (ᠻꪶꪖꪑꫀꪗ)
ꪇꪊꫀꫀꪀ ᠻꪶꪖꪑꫀᠻꪶꪮ᭙ꫀ᥅ (ᠻꪶꪖꪑꫀꪗ)
October 25, 2020 8:26 pm
Reply to  Mapledrift

OMG, yes. I do that all the time.

𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖊
𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖊
October 25, 2020 8:40 pm

this is too relatable 😛

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Eagle soaring over Christmas lights ✯ Aquila *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Eagle soaring over Christmas lights ✯ Aquila *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
October 25, 2020 9:09 pm

Oh I finish everything last minute! 😛
I never realise I have homework until google classrooms sends me a notification saying it’s due tomorrow and then I do it quickly! But if it’s a project I’m completely stuck at which point I hope most of my class didn’t do the homework (because they never do) and the teacher gives us an extension 😛

October 25, 2020 9:12 pm
Reply to  Mapledrift

i don’t do that as much 😛
not the procrastination type

Snow Which Gently Falls on Briar Branches (Briarpaw)
Snow Which Gently Falls on Briar Branches (Briarpaw)
October 25, 2020 10:02 pm

Haha yep

『𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤』- 𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕡𝕒𝕨
『𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤』- 𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕡𝕒𝕨
October 25, 2020 10:31 pm

ahhhh yes

October 26, 2020 12:14 am
Reply to  Mapledrift

well with school work i dont procrastinate, i only procrastinate stuff without a definite due date which is even worse because theres no punishment so the habit continues 😛

❤️🧇Waffles AKA Waffleheart🧇❤️
❤️🧇Waffles AKA Waffleheart🧇❤️
October 26, 2020 12:14 am
Reply to  Mapledrift

Alexa play story of my life by one direction

Monkeypaw
Monkeypaw
October 26, 2020 3:21 am

ehheh yep

Cold Frost On Diamond Crystal Who Is Eating Pies Right Now (Frostcrystal, call me Frost)
October 25, 2020 6:31 pm

Hi! Q’s of the day!

1: What’s your fav fanfics you made (or if you haven’t written one, your fav fanfic you read)
2: What’s your fav book(s) in Warriors?
3: Do you like cereal, if so what’s your fav brand?

Me:
1: Warriors High and Royal and Rebel High (a new fanfic I’m working on, maybe I’ll put it in the fanfic page).
2: The Sight, The Last Hope, and Crowfeather’s Trial.
3: I guess Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

♥️Singin' in the Rain/Rainsong (Rainyyy)♥️
♥️Singin' in the Rain/Rainsong (Rainyyy)♥️
October 25, 2020 6:59 pm
  1. Not sure if my story counts as a fanfic or not, but there is a little inspiration from other books. I’m still not sure what the name should be yet, but I’ve been calling it The Living Mist. Its kinda a mix between magical girl anime (though they sadly don’t get cute outfits) and ghost stories and a lot of other things. My fav fanfic i’ve read is probably a zutara avatar the last airbender fanfic.
  2. Probably The Last Hope.
  3. i don’t really eat a lot of cereals, but probably rice krispies.
October 25, 2020 6:59 pm
  1. I love all my fanfics 🙂
  2. Squirrelflight’s hope, The Last Hope, The Forgotten Warrior, Leafpool’s Wish, Path of Stars, Sunrise, Long Shadows.
  3. I don’t like cereal. My breakfeast diet, mainly consists of Pasta 🙂
♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) - 3 Full Years on BlogClan Edition! ♡
♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) - 3 Full Years on BlogClan Edition! ♡
October 26, 2020 2:10 am

imagine being that positive about everything you write lol can’t relate

Blaze of Red Hearth Fire (Redblaze is preparing for winter)
Blaze of Red Hearth Fire (Redblaze is preparing for winter)
October 25, 2020 7:16 pm

1) A Tale of Battle (mainly because it’s the only one I’ve finished)
2) The Last Hope, Shattered Sky or The Darkest Hour
3) Weetabix is nice

bell
bell
October 25, 2020 7:20 pm

don’t want to talk about that they’re horrible fics
idk

Dove flying over graveyard (Dovepaw)
Dove flying over graveyard (Dovepaw)
October 25, 2020 7:22 pm
  1. Velvettail´s quest
  2. The sight
  3. Cereal is ok, Reeses puffs bro.
ꪇꪊꫀꫀꪀ ᠻꪶꪖꪑꫀᠻꪶꪮ᭙ꫀ᥅ (ᠻꪶꪖꪑꫀꪗ)
Flamey of Somewhere
October 25, 2020 7:23 pm
  1. Restoring the Gods, a fanfic I’m currently working on. Feel free to create a character for it. Character creation for it ends tomorrow.
  2. The Last Hope and Crookedstar’s Promise
  3. i like cereal, but I don’t really have a fav brand.
October 25, 2020 7:58 pm

1. Uhhh there’s a TallXJake fanfic I’m kinda proud of, maybe that?
2. Thunder Rising, Tallstar’s Revenge, ALL WARRIORS BOOKS.
3. CHEERIOS
Play To Win

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Eagle soaring over Christmas lights ✯ Aquila *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Eagle soaring over Christmas lights ✯ Aquila *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
October 25, 2020 9:11 pm

1) I guess Battle Birds???? It’s sort of a warriors based novella but it’s different enough to class as it’s own thing. Of course, as it was written by me and my friends when we were in year 5 and were 9 and 10, it has terrible grammar and is only 80 pages long 😛

2) The Last Hope and Midnight!

3) Frosties!!!!!! My mum hates all the sugar though 😛

October 25, 2020 9:13 pm
  1. All the fanfics I made I discontinued out of sheer boredom / poor planning / other ocs haunting my brain, I don’t have an opinion on the fanfics i read
  2. hmm prob The First Battle or Veil of Shadows
  3. idk
Mink That Dances With Skeletons (Minktail)
Mink That Dances With Skeletons (Minktail)
October 25, 2020 9:32 pm

1: My favorite one I’m currently writing is Scattered! I’m also writing an original book called Ricerca Della Luna, but I kinda have writer’s block for that one ‘^^
2: The Last Hope, Bluestar’s Prophecy, Mapleshade’s Vengeance, Crookedstar’s Promise, Moth Flight’s Vision- the list goes on XD
3: Heck yeah! I love Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Life :3

Snow Which Gently Falls on Briar Branches (Briarpaw)
Snow Which Gently Falls on Briar Branches (Briarpaw)
October 25, 2020 10:05 pm

1. Reedsong’s Revenge (still working on it though). My fav fanfic I read is On Thin Ice by poppyfrost123 on fanfiction.net (it’s really good, go read it, it’s a Warriors fanfic

2. Bluestar’s Prophecy

3. Lucky Charms or granola

『𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤』- 𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕡𝕒𝕨
『𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤』- 𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕡𝕒𝕨
October 25, 2020 10:34 pm
  1. Ive only made one fanfic and its still in progress so… that one? its called Defying Destiny 🙂
  2. …hmmm… the raging storm
  3. YES I like cereal, DEFINETELY,but I don’t really pay attention to brands so

😛

October 26, 2020 12:16 am

oooh this is fun!

1. uhhh i don’t really like the 2 fanfics i wrote but i did co-write a kinda super hero story script i really like 🙂
  2. um tallstar’s revenge and crowfeather’s promise i remember quite fondly
  3. i love captain crunch and apple jacks but i have had them in years :c
Guess who?
Guess who?
October 26, 2020 1:17 am

1. Not really a fanfic, but Starlight
2. I DON’T KNOOOOWWWW
3. Captain Crunch, but the all berry variation is my favorite. (I feel like this is gonna become a ship one day. Do not get any ideas!!)

♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) - 3 Full Years on BlogClan Edition! ♡
♡ Moon (Moonbreeze) - 3 Full Years on BlogClan Edition! ♡
October 26, 2020 1:19 am
  1. probably ignire, atm?
  2. no clue 😛
  3. i like cocoa krispies (like the kind used to make rise krispie treats)? does that count?
The Plague Dark-ter (Darkwing)
The Plague Dark-ter (Darkwing)
October 26, 2020 1:48 am

1) I wrote a one-shot about Sparrowfeather last year that I’m still really proud of 😛
2) I liked The Last Hope a lot!! very dramatic
3) yessss, I think my favorite would have to be the stuff with the wheat flakes and yogurt/berry clusters

🎡🔮🎠 Lavender longs for a carnival 🎡🔮🎠
🎡🔮🎠 Lavender longs for a carnival 🎡🔮🎠
October 26, 2020 2:30 am
  1. Beyond the clans (my longest fan fiction)
  2. the sight
  3. I don’t have one
Potato 🌸(Blueflower)💙
Potato 🌸(Blueflower)💙
October 25, 2020 6:49 pm

Me: Oh yeah, I think I’m pretty smart.
Also me: Pies are baked in ovens, right??

🍂 Cheetahspark 🍂
🍂 Cheetahspark 🍂
October 25, 2020 7:15 pm

are they,,, are they not

Potato 🌸(Blueflower)💙
Potato 🌸(Blueflower)💙
October 25, 2020 7:45 pm

They are, I just wasn’t sure until I googled it 😭

🍂 Cheetahspark 🍂
🍂 Cheetahspark 🍂
October 26, 2020 1:24 am

oh thank goodness 😛

♥️Singin' in the Rain/Rainsong (Rainyyy)♥️
♥️Singin' in the Rain/Rainsong (Rainyyy)♥️
October 25, 2020 7:20 pm

pies aren’t baked in ovens?!

October 25, 2020 11:58 pm

I think they meant it as like reassuring themself that pies WERE baked in ovens. If that makes sense, I could be wrong.

Potato 🌸(Blueflower)💙
Potato 🌸(Blueflower)💙
October 26, 2020 1:13 am

Correct! I googled it to be sure 😛

bell
bell
October 25, 2020 7:21 pm

oof me

October 25, 2020 7:35 pm

Ummm…..

𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖊
𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖊
October 25, 2020 8:40 pm

hmm

Snow Which Gently Falls on Briar Branches (Briarpaw)
Snow Which Gently Falls on Briar Branches (Briarpaw)
October 25, 2020 10:06 pm

I think they are 😛

『𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤』- 𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕡𝕒𝕨
『𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤』- 𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕡𝕒𝕨
October 26, 2020 12:11 am

… are they baked in ovens?! I really don’t know…

October 26, 2020 12:34 am

My mom thinks im a genius for some reason so when I ask how much water to use to make pasta she looks at me as if i should know everything or something haha

October 26, 2020 2:57 am

where else could they be baked
in front of the sun?

Blaze of Red Hearth Fire (Redblaze is preparing for winter)
Blaze of Red Hearth Fire (Redblaze is preparing for winter)
October 26, 2020 8:54 am

Are they not? I bake pies in ovens..
What else would you bake them in?

𝓕𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓡𝓸𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓐𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓮 (𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓵)
𝓕𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓡𝓸𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓐𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓼 𝓣𝓻𝓮𝓮 (𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓽𝓪𝓲𝓵)
October 25, 2020 6:51 pm

I finally figured out how to log in to WordPress XD
My siggie is set because my tablet’s autocorrect keeps trying to correct “Minktail” to “monorail,” so I guess I’m monorail now baybee 😎

October 25, 2020 7:36 pm

Okay 🙂

『𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤』- 𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕡𝕒𝕨
『𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤』- 𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕡𝕒𝕨
October 26, 2020 12:12 am

coolness

October 25, 2020 6:55 pm

In my OCverse, trust absolutely does not exist.
Trust someone to be loyal to you the entire time, they ditch you for someone else a few weeks later.

October 25, 2020 7:00 pm

Friends don’t lie
But boyfriends do.

October 25, 2020 7:12 pm

yeah…

Mapledrift
Mapledrift
October 25, 2020 8:55 pm

uhhh if a boyfriend lies to you a lot then dump him ? there’s no place for people who lie a lot in your life so yeet those heckers away
we shouldn’t normalise boys lying and being awful in relationships

October 26, 2020 4:33 am

I was quoting a TV show, I wasn’t normalising anything, don’t worry 🙂

Mapledrift
Mapledrift
October 27, 2020 8:59 am

oh my gosh i had a moment of worry there, i’m very glad it was just quoting aksdjhfjsk

bell
bell
October 25, 2020 7:21 pm

rip

October 26, 2020 12:17 am

seems like a… friendly environment

October 26, 2020 3:02 am

yeah totally, it’s very friendly!
By the way, in one of the “rooms” (more like a mansion, tbh), there’s a self-centered teenager (and the only teenager in his generation apparently, because everyone else is either a four year old or not a four year old but still a kid) who can manipulate magnetic things so he uses an iron blade without its handle as a weapon for extreme cases while governing his 75 siblings (there are actually 79, it’s just four of them go with their parents 24/7) when his parents are out because he doesn’t want to attend his 10 year old leader’s meetings.

Very pleasant and friendly, and should totally visit!

The Masked Tterror (Shatteredmask)
The Masked Tterror (Shatteredmask)
October 25, 2020 7:18 pm

I’ve had a fun weekend of almost getting killed by bikes!

Yesterday this guy (I think he was 16, maybe?) almost rode into me and swerved at the last second. It would have been really cool if it wasn’t terrifying.

And today this boy just crashed full-pelt into me. No bell. No warning. Just crash 😛

Dove flying over graveyard (Dovepaw)
Dove flying over graveyard (Dovepaw)
October 25, 2020 7:53 pm

I hope your ok <33

October 25, 2020 7:59 pm

Oof 🙁
Sorry that happened to you, friend 💜
Play To Win

𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖊
𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖊
October 25, 2020 8:41 pm

are u ok :0

bellaaaaaaa
bellaaaaaaa
October 25, 2020 8:57 pm

zoinks

Snow Which Gently Falls on Briar Branches (Briarpaw)
Snow Which Gently Falls on Briar Branches (Briarpaw)
October 25, 2020 10:07 pm

Oh no are you okay 😛

『𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤』- 𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕡𝕒𝕨
『𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕤』- 𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕡𝕒𝕨
October 26, 2020 12:13 am

oh no! I hope you’re okay <3333

October 26, 2020 12:18 am

see i bike a lot and ive gotten a bad habit of just not looking both ways and so i really dont know how im still here

(i am careful when its full on rush hour though so dont worry)

Blaze of Red Hearth Fire (Redblaze is preparing for winter)
Blaze of Red Hearth Fire (Redblaze is preparing for winter)
October 26, 2020 8:55 am

Are you okay?

October 25, 2020 8:01 pm

VIPPEReRrrrerrErrreRrr WHyyYYYYYY!!!
You have me looking up scientific names of sandwichesss 😛

October 25, 2020 8:05 pm

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I had this secret page Saturday idea. It didn’t really get off the ground yesterday.
But yeah, the pages are still here.

One with Violetshine on it:

One with Firestar, Bluestar, and Tigerstar:

One with Needletail on it:

One with something that’s either a wolf or a fox:

One with Squirrelflight’s Hope on it:

One with Onestar and Darktail:

One with Redtail and Tigerclaw:

One with Breezepelt, Jayfeather, and Poppyfrost:

One with Ivypool and Fernsong on it:

One with a cat in the leaves:

Play To Win

October 25, 2020 8:10 pm

are these available for other people to claim??
if so, i’d suggest keeping the supply lower – it creates more demand, and then that might help getting this going 😉
if i totally misinterpreted this pls ignore me 😛

October 25, 2020 8:28 pm

you didn’t misinterpret
Do you think doing like, five would be better? Ten does seem kind of excessive now that I think about it 😛
Also yes they’re available for other people to claim, because I’ve gotten quite good at finding secret pages, but I really don’t need any right now.
Play To Win

October 26, 2020 8:13 pm

maybe try it out? lol
and that’s so nice of you to do that omg if someone had done that when i didn’t know how to find secret pages i wouldve wept tears of joy XD

October 26, 2020 8:41 pm

XD
I’ll try it. Thanks. 👍
Just One Heartbeat

October 27, 2020 1:22 am

ahah no problemo ;))

Blaze of Red Hearth Fire (Redblaze is preparing for winter)
Blaze of Red Hearth Fire (Redblaze is preparing for winter)
October 26, 2020 8:56 am

They are available for others to claim I believe

bellaaaaaaa
bellaaaaaaa
October 25, 2020 8:58 pm

not related but hey

ꪇꪊꫀꫀꪀ ᠻꪶꪖꪑꫀᠻꪶꪮ᭙ꫀ᥅ (ᠻꪶꪖꪑꫀꪗ)
ꪇꪊꫀꫀꪀ ᠻꪶꪖꪑꫀᠻꪶꪮ᭙ꫀ᥅ (ᠻꪶꪖꪑꫀꪗ)
October 25, 2020 8:31 pm

WARNING! Character creation for my fanfic, Restoring the Gods, will close at 4:00, my time zone. (my time zone is Mountain Daylight Time). For people in different time zones, thats in 2 hours and 30 minutes.

Shadowcloud|Clo|heh|what|idk|bye
Shadowcloud|Clo|heh|what|idk|bye
October 25, 2020 9:13 pm

Today I finished a series that literally has no fandom 😛 I guess I’ll fangirl with me, myself, and I :>

❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
October 25, 2020 10:23 pm

what series :0

Flame with a Super Creative Halloween Name
Flame with a Super Creative Halloween Name
October 25, 2020 10:41 pm

yes what is this fandomless series

Shadowcloud|Clo|heh|what|idk|bye
Shadowcloud|Clo|heh|what|idk|bye
October 26, 2020 1:08 am

‘Tis called Dragons of Starlight by Bryan Davis :>

October 25, 2020 10:23 pm

That happens to me all the time 🙁 🙂 😉

October 25, 2020 11:23 pm

you should make its fandom, if you have a Fandom account!!

Bluebellsponge
Bluebellsponge
October 25, 2020 11:32 pm

rip mood with stuff i get into that’s very obscure 😔 what series is it?

Shadowcloud|Clo|heh|what|idk|bye
Shadowcloud|Clo|heh|what|idk|bye
October 26, 2020 1:08 am
Reply to  Bluebellsponge

Dragons of Starlight by Bryan Davis C:

October 26, 2020 12:21 am

oooh maybe you can be the one that kicks off the fandom 😛

October 25, 2020 9:25 pm

ONE DAY, I WILL TAKE ART REQUESTS
But now is not the time. I have 292904832094 OC sheets to finish.

October 25, 2020 10:24 pm

Have fun ^^

October 25, 2020 11:24 pm

Ok 🙂

Bluebellsponge
Bluebellsponge
October 25, 2020 11:31 pm

ok 😛

Snow Which Gently Falls on Briar Branches (Briarpaw)
Snow Which Gently Falls on Briar Branches (Briarpaw)
October 25, 2020 10:02 pm

Help

I studied to the point of a broken brain

Dove flying over graveyard (Dovepaw)
Dove flying over graveyard (Dovepaw)
October 25, 2020 10:21 pm

*Hugs*

October 25, 2020 10:24 pm

Moooooooood

Bluebellsponge
Bluebellsponge
October 25, 2020 11:31 pm

ooof remember to take breaks if you need to 💕

Briarpaw/blaze a
Briarpaw/blaze a "Not Fine Boi"
October 25, 2020 11:39 pm

Ouch, that be some serious crammin right there.
I feel ya.