BlogClan Tavern

New Tavern, folks! Settle in with a nice book and blanket in front of a window and chat away….

This is the place for off-topic chat, sharing, and hanging out!

You can find the old Tavern here!

14.1K Comments
❄️ Riverfrost ❄️
Riverfrost
January 8, 2021 7:29 pm

i have learned more languages from google translate than any other source and thats a fact

~`Wolfspirit`~
~`Wolfspirit`~
January 8, 2021 7:33 pm

I HAVEN’T BEEN HERE IN FOREVER SO IDK IF YALL REMEMBER ME HAHA
well hi 🙂
i am obsessed with six of crows again
vipes and pine halp me
oh the netflix version is coming out in april and i am screeching

TAVERN HAS 1K COMMENTS WHAAAAA

Springtail
Springtail
January 8, 2021 7:38 pm

Does anyone have a link to the blogclan discord?

Brightshine// Brightly shining snow in winter
Brightshine// Brightly shining snow in winter
January 8, 2021 8:00 pm

I literally woke up humming I’m not fine by Blixemi this morning 🙂

"IT'S MARCH??????" 💙(Potato/Blueflower, she/her}🌸
"IT'S MARCH??????" 💙(Potato/Blueflower, she/her}🌸
January 8, 2021 8:16 pm

*sips hot chocolate like i’m 50 with a mortgage* “Well… that was a long week.”

~`Wolfspirit`~
~`Wolfspirit`~
January 8, 2021 8:41 pm

oh this is the new tavern! I didn’t notice haha. already 1.1K comments woah
eighth tavern shall be missed

Hawthorn skating on a frozen lake with sparkling seals (Hawthornpaw/claw)
Hawthorn skating on a frozen lake with sparkling seals (Hawthornpaw/claw)
January 8, 2021 8:58 pm

Hi everyone! I’m back once again. I know last time I was back I was back for a day and then was gone again, but I’m gonna try to be more active. It’s been a while and I’ve missed this place!

Dove gliding over frozen stream (Dovepaw)
Dove gliding over frozen stream (Dovepaw)
January 8, 2021 9:03 pm

I’ve got “Scars to your beautiful” Stuck in my head, and it cheered me up today 🙂

Bluebellsponge
Bluebellsponge
January 8, 2021 9:16 pm

li asked this question before to other blogclanners but not on here, but why not ask it again on here haha

for scientific research what’s your lads zodiac signs? both the star sign and chinese zodiac, i am a wood rooster libra

i use to hate being a rooster when i was little cosidering my sisters were animals i liked better like a horse and goat, but i like chickens and roosters now haha, but i still don’t really like being a libra just because it isn’t an animal lol

cupidcub
cupidcub
January 8, 2021 9:19 pm

last night i noticed that in fanart, Jayfeather will usually have a jay’s feather, Hollyleaf having a holly leaf, so why can’t Lionblaze have a little dandelion ?

Snow Which Gently Falls on Briar Branches (Ria- she/her)
Snow Which Gently Falls on Briar Branches (Ria- she/her)
January 8, 2021 9:37 pm

Who’s excited for the Gatheringgg

YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
January 8, 2021 9:40 pm

Heyy Lightning Tail and Thunder, I love that ship 🙂

comment image

I found this picture 😀

Cinders Drifting by Moonlit Pool - Cindie (Cinderpaw/pool)
Cinders Drifting by Moonlit Pool - Cindie (Cinderpaw/pool)
January 8, 2021 9:55 pm

So I went page to page 2 of the shipping discussion page, and I found apprentice Rainie trying to talk about her favorite Wings Of Fire ship, but she hadn’t read it in a while, resulting in this:

Ahhhhhhhh the evil guy and his girlfriend that look into future and they’re really cute soulmates i forget i haven’t read it in SO LOONHGG

XD (Sorry Rainie)