BlogClan Tavern

New Tavern, folks! Settle in with a nice book and blanket in front of a window and chat away….

This is the place for off-topic chat, sharing, and hanging out!

You can find the old Tavern here!

14.1K Comments
𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖊
𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖊
January 10, 2021 10:39 pm

WOW its been a while
i haven’t been online too much due to school and the recent holidays but i’m backkk so hey!

🔥░Pebblepaw░🔥 (aka Peb, the Gender-Bias Battler, Earth-Defender, INFP, & Fiction Writer)
January 10, 2021 10:50 pm

English words good enough to describe the Milky Way don’t exist.

❈ 𓆏 Irispaw 𓆏 ❈
❈ 𓆏 Irispaw 𓆏 ❈
January 10, 2021 11:07 pm

You know what? I just realized how similar Jessy and Star Flower are. I might do an article about that.

Pinestripe who loves her adorable chickens 🍑 & 🍒 💕
🎄Christmastreestripe❄️️ (Pinestripe)
January 10, 2021 11:14 pm

(repost)
I have a new discussion page for one of my OCs!

YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
January 11, 2021 12:08 am

‘You light me up inside

Like the 4th of July

Whenever your around

I always seem to smile’ ~ Shower by Becky G

Blogclan always makes my happy! I just wanted to say, I hope not to be inactive this year. I love all of you guys! I’m excited to meet new members! Moon, Darkie, Pine, Bluebell, and all the other amazing artists. You always wow me with you awesome art! Jayclaw, Briarkit, and alll the great fanfiction writers, I love your fanfictions! They’re so amazomg!! And then.. the mods! You’re the best! Ember, Viper, Birchy, Goldi, Cheetah, Icy, Sunny, Rainy! We appreciate you guys and don’t forget about that!!

Anonymous
Anonymous
January 11, 2021 12:57 am

I didn’t realize there was a name for pop songs that I felt a real connection to, songs that IMO are super underappreciated, songs that have their own unique style within pop, and songs that just make me want to get lost in them.
Yes, everybody…
I have discovered indie pop.

🍰 Strawberrykit’s birthday is today! 🍰
A logged out Strawberrykit?!
January 11, 2021 2:13 am

Nooo blogchat closed 14 minutes ago ;-;

~𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕝𝕖𝕗𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙 𝕨𝕙𝕠 ℕ𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕤 𝕒 𝕁𝕠𝕓~ (𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕝𝕖)
~𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕝𝕖𝕗𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙 𝕨𝕙𝕠 ℕ𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕤 𝕒 𝕁𝕠𝕓~ (𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕝𝕖)
January 11, 2021 2:14 am

‘Ello fellow earthlings.

Minnowdust (Minnow) In Quarantine
Brightspark • Brightly Sparkling Christmas Lights
January 11, 2021 2:19 am

a bent fork
blob:https://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/8ca418b9-46f3-4a52-acbb-232e61841bfb
*crosses fingers link works*

Anonymous
Anonymous
January 11, 2021 2:20 am

when is the blog’s birthday/anniversary??? Like, what day of the year is it? Is it called a Bloggiversary or a Blogday or something?

~𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕝𝕖𝕗𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙 𝕨𝕙𝕠 ℕ𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕤 𝕒 𝕁𝕠𝕓~ (𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕝𝕖)
~𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕝𝕖𝕗𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙 𝕨𝕙𝕠 ℕ𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕤 𝕒 𝕁𝕠𝕓~ (𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕝𝕖)
January 11, 2021 2:23 am

Not everyone visits the Art page, so I’ll do this here.

Whoever sees this comment, please comment ‘KONNICHIWA’. The reason I want you all to do this is so,

1. To make sure it’s alright if I draw your purrsona
  2. To enter you in the wheel

The ‘wheel’ is just a list of names of all the people who comment, then I’ll close my eyes and pick a random name. Whoever I land on will get a surprise piece of art.

Minnowdust (Minnow) In Quarantine
Brightspark • Brightly Sparkling Christmas Lights
January 11, 2021 2:25 am

repost because the link didn’t work last time
a bent fork

Frosnolga who has redraw her pfp again because it’s Spring
Frosnolga who has redraw her pfp again because it’s Spring
January 11, 2021 3:24 am

I’m making an article about characters and debating if there Mary Sues/Gary Stus or not. Here are some I have right now
Firestar
Silverstream
Dovewing
Star Flower

Can you guys tell me some more I can add?

1 20 21 22 23 24 192