BlogClan Tavern

We’ve moved again! We now have a whole new second floor to flood with comments! And look at those exposed brick walls – surely this is nothing other than our greatest tavern to date!

This is the place for off-topic chat, sharing and hanging out, so pull up a chair and settle in!

I’m sure BlogTeam is already looking shiftily towards the sign outside – The Cat’s Meow – and wondering who will be the first to look behind it at the secret page held within.

You can find the old Tavern here!

62,858 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. October 13, 2019 at 3:49 pm

My new cat Renata has come into my room yyeeeeeetttttttt

Snowpaws meowed at her 😛 Everything with the other three is going better than I thought 😛 But the two she-cats are having a staredown 😛

SrizelFTW

2. Icepaw is ready for Halloween, Inktober, and my birthday
    October 13, 2019 at 4:00 pm

MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW AND I AM SO EXCITED 😛

How do you make good siggies

3. Sweets, the Volley Queen
    October 13, 2019 at 4:36 pm

Hello… I might be alive

Sweets4SW!!!!!!

4. Sweets, Pumpkin Spice Edition
    October 13, 2019 at 4:54 pm

Put your favorite heels on,
    cause they make you feel strong
    When you’re lookin good you know you gonna have a good time
    Don’t forget mascara
    And to keep your head
    like Madonna would
    Her lipstick redder than blood(not positive that is the actual lyrics)

Some one continue the song!!!!!!!!(hint: Meghan Trainor song)

Sweets4SW!!!!!!

• Spooky Fally
      October 13, 2019 at 5:30 pm

I love the song but I don’t remember the rest of the lyrics very well 😛

6.022 x 10^23

October 13, 2019 at 10:53 pm

Ok Fine!
      Woman up by Meghan Trainor, %100 recommend

Sweets4SW!!!!!!

5. Sweets, Pumpkin Spice Edition
    October 13, 2019 at 4:56 pm

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖Youth by Shawn Mendes!!!!!!!!!

Sweets4SW!!!!!!

6. Sweets, Pumpkin Spice Edition
    October 13, 2019 at 4:59 pm

To those of you who do Halloween,
    I’m going as a character in one of me and Wildpaws roleplay games. My character is Skyler. She has water powers and wings. Wildpaw is also going as her orphaned character with no name. She has rainbow loom powers. We are homemaking out costumes! So um what are you guys going as?

Sweets4SW!!!!!!

7. October 13, 2019 at 6:00 pm

New siggie, in honor of this 😛

View post on imgur.com

SrizelFTW

8. Dapplepaw
    October 13, 2019 at 7:11 pm

It is with a heavy heart I say this: I’m leaving the blog.
    I have made many good friends, and my time here has been great.
    But that time has past.
    The energy that is drained from me with the effort of saying active is too much for me.
    Overall, I feel like my mental health has been declining, I don’t know why, but sometimes, it seems all too easy, all too perfect, all too simple, to give up.
    To end it all, to release the burden of my life from myself, and everyone I know.
    I know, it’s wrong.
    My life is close to perfect.
    I have friends.
    I have a great family.
    I had you all, through thick and thin.
    But that’s how I feel.
    I need some time to myself.
    To get my mind straight.
    To tell my parents I’m not the latter.
    To tell my parents I’m not, was not, and never will be, their daughter.
    I feel like a fake.
    I feel like a fake that’s faking being a fake.
    I have to go.
    I feel like I’ll be happier, you will all be happier, with me gone.
    So I hang up my hat, show you this resignation letter, and bid you all farewell.
    It’s all I can do to ensure the farewell will not be from everyone and everything.
    Any secret pages I claimed are up for grabs.
    If someone wants to take over Reclaiming Reval, do that.
    And with that, I take my leave.
    Farewell BlogClan.

• October 13, 2019 at 7:46 pm

Bye, Dapple <3 I wish you well with your life beyond the blog and I want you to know that we will always be here to welcome you back with open arms should you wish to poke your head around here again :)

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• Spooky Fally
      October 13, 2019 at 7:56 pm

Goodbye Dappy ❤️ We will really miss you, and please know that this blog won’t be the same without you. You are a truly special and amazing person, and I’m so glad to have met you. Good luck with your future endeavors, and remember that if you ever decide to come back, even if it’s just a quick comment, we’ll welcome you back with open arms. ❤️

6.022 x 10^23

• October 13, 2019 at 8:04 pm

bye dapple <3 we love you so much we all wish you well in life <3

let them eat cake she said

• October 13, 2019 at 8:11 pm

Oh Dappy <33333333 I'll really really really miss you, a lot <3333 Thank you so much for helping me all those times I had writer's block <333333 You will get very much credit for it in the end Acknowledgements! ILY and I will greatly miss you <3333333
      But you're health, both physically and mentally, is far more important! I wish you the best ever! <3333 *hug* Goodbye! :(( <33333333

SrizelFTW

• Willowstep (Wistep)
      October 13, 2019 at 8:13 pm

bye, dappy <3 we definitely understand why you need to, and it's okay to do that! we'll miss you a lot; if you ever feel like visiting, we'll be here!

• October 13, 2019 at 8:18 pm

We’ll miss you <3

I cannot stop twinkling!

• Spooky Blossomkit! Boo! (Blossy)
      October 13, 2019 at 8:20 pm

*sadness noises*

I don’t really know you, because I am still pretty new, but I wish you well and goodbye. 😭

MeOw KeRcHoW

• Ivie | Ivypaw
      October 13, 2019 at 8:25 pm

Ahhhhh Dappy we all love you so so much! But real life comes first. We’ll all miss you so much, and good luck with everything. Goodbye ❤️❤️

• Icepaw is ready for Halloween, Inktober, and my birthday
      October 13, 2019 at 8:49 pm

Goodbye Dappy. Maybe I’ll take over Reclaiming Rival. I’ll try my best with it. If you ever come back, we’ll always be ready for you. We won’t be happier with you gone, but we are happy that you’re doing what seems right. Bye *Huggies*

How do you make good siggies

• October 13, 2019 at 10:03 pm

We won’t be happier with you gone, but we’ll be happy for you since you’ve decided that you need time <3 We'll miss you Dappy, and if you ever return, you won't be turned away. We'll always be here for you, we promise <3

#ThankYouWoojin

• October 13, 2019 at 10:29 pm

Adios hope everything goes well!

Join the Lumen Trials Roleplay

• October 13, 2019 at 10:37 pm

NOOOOOO DAPPY 😭 😭 😭

We’ll miss you so muuuuch!!

It will not be the same without you, and I am NOT happier with you gone.

But real life comes first.

Farewell, Dappy, old friend.

We’ll miss you!

卄乇ㄚ

• October 13, 2019 at 10:47 pm

Dappy :((((
      We’re going to miss you so much, I hope things get better for you irl and that you figure out what’s going on <3
      "Nothing is perfect, and it's much better that way" ~ idk
      Goodbye Dappy, we'll miss you <333333333333333333333333333333333333

i do be the most chaotic child

• 🍂 Pineblossom 🍁
      October 13, 2019 at 11:03 pm

Goodbye Dappy, I hope that life treats you well in the future <3 You're an amazing part of the blog, and I'll miss you so much 🙂 Come back and visit sometimes!

✧ running for sw! ✧

• Sweets, Pumpkin Spice Edition
      October 14, 2019 at 1:22 am

You are no fake or a failure. Be amazing in every thing that you do. Stay positive, love life. Know as you leave you are loved by the Blog, your parents and soooo many others. You have a special light about you, share that brightness with the rest of the world. The world is like a penny in comparison to your heart. BE THE AMAZING YOU YOU ARE!!!!! I wish you luck in life

Sweets4SW!!!!!!

• October 14, 2019 at 3:58 am

I’ll really miss you <3 I have fond memories of all the times I've seen your quirky, amusing comments and smiled. The blog won't be the same without you <3
      I promise you're not a fake. You're Dappy. You're awesome. And if I can't convince you, just know I mean it. Because no one can match you in heart.
      I understand about the mental health thing <3 do whatever's best for you. I do hope this won't be the last time we see each other, because I'll truly miss you, and so will the rest of the blog. As I said before, it won't be the same without you. But do whatever you need to do. <3 Goodbye, Dappy, hopefully just for now 🙂

• Eagle that soars through the sky🌟Eaglepaw
      October 14, 2019 at 8:04 am

Good bye Dappy.
      You were an amazing friend and always made me feel welcome and made me laugh.

Look with your heart

• October 14, 2019 at 1:29 pm

Bye, Dapple. May StarClan will go with you. You’re not a fake, Dapple. You’re your own person and we all love you. You’re always welcome here if you ever want to come back!

*σн sнσω үσυяsεℓғ!*

• October 14, 2019 at 3:32 pm

Oh Dapple, we’ll miss you so much! But I’m glad you’re taking care of your mental health. You are always welcome here, no matter what.❤️ Bye Dapple, we love you! *huggles*

Pine4SW

• 🐺🎃 Werecheetah 🎃🐺
      October 14, 2019 at 3:51 pm

Goodbye, Dappy <3 I completely understand why you would need to leave, but I'm still so sad I won't be seeing you around anymore 🙁 Good luck with everything in your life. You're a wonderful, amazing person, and I hope you never forget that.

• Brightpaw (pool)
      October 14, 2019 at 10:25 pm

Goodbye, Dapple, and know that you were well-loved here ❤️

9. Rushing Stream at Sunset (Sunsetpaw/stream)
    October 13, 2019 at 8:52 pm

Today I went pumpkin carving with goats!

I'm changing my warrior name!

10. October 13, 2019 at 9:10 pm

Me with a popsicle:

View post on imgur.com

If you can’t read the words in panel 3 and 4, it says *slurrrp* and then *gulp* 😛

I showed my family and they where dying with laughter 😛 😛 😛
    My sister’s comment: “It looks like you in the morning!”
    😛

SrizelFTW

11. October 13, 2019 at 9:58 pm

Sleep overs are so much fun, you know. I always have fun when I go to them or host them

Rohan... BUT NO BRIM

October 13, 2019 at 10:22 pm

I’ve never been invited to a sleepover. 😛

• October 13, 2019 at 10:24 pm

Same 😛 I had one for a birthday party yearssssssss ago and sometimes one of my friends sleeps over but other than that nothing 😛

I’ve never been to most of my friends’ houses 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

October 13, 2019 at 11:00 pm

I haven’t had any friends for about 2 years now, but the friends I did have I’d never been invited to their houses. One of those houses was my sister’s. She wouldn’t let me in 😛

• October 13, 2019 at 11:23 pm

You need to get some good friends Icy <3 Your sister??? Omc that's so sad 😛 Just break in, you're small enough not to get caught 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

October 13, 2019 at 11:37 pm

Good friends are hard to find around here. Tried to talk to a few girls at the ranch. They all ignored me and walked away. 😛

My sister never let our family into her house, so it’s not just me. But I could’ve broken in. Or just used a key, since we were renting it to her. 😛

• October 14, 2019 at 2:17 pm

Their loss, you’ll find other tiny people to be friends with one day 😉

Wow 😛 I would’ve been too stubborn and forced myself into the house 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

October 14, 2019 at 5:03 pm

Hey, I’m 5’4!

• October 14, 2019 at 9:34 pm

Tininess isn’t physical. It’s about how much your friends love you. If you’re tiny, it means your friends adore you 😉 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

October 14, 2019 at 10:02 pm

• October 14, 2019 at 10:04 pm

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

#ThankYouWoojin

• October 14, 2019 at 10:41 pm

Does that mean if you’re really tall then you have no friends? 😮

Pine4SW

• October 15, 2019 at 2:31 pm

Like I said, not physical 😛 If a friend calls you tiny, it means they absolutely love you 😉

#ThankYouWoojin

October 15, 2019 at 5:44 pm

Awwww. You do love me. 😉

• October 15, 2019 at 4:42 pm

Oh nooooooo but I’m talllll

SrizelFTW

October 15, 2019 at 5:41 pm

How tall? 😛

• October 14, 2019 at 10:40 pm

I’m 5’2 and I’m probably not getting any taller. Icy you’re so lucky I just want to be a little taller. BRAIN MAKE ME GROW A FEW MORE INCHES PLEASEEEEE

Pine4SW

October 14, 2019 at 11:30 pm

Now I feel bad that I’m older than you and….still growing 😛

• October 13, 2019 at 10:25 pm

I’m sorry 🙁

Join the Lumen Trials Roleplay

October 13, 2019 at 11:02 pm

No worries, friendo. I’m adjusted. I eat four food groups and look both ways when crossing the street. And I take long naps. 🙂

• October 14, 2019 at 12:04 am

That’s good 🙂

Join the Lumen Trials Roleplay

• Willowstep (Wistep)
        October 13, 2019 at 10:49 pm

m e

• October 14, 2019 at 12:28 am

Aw that stinks 🙁

SrizelFTW

• October 14, 2019 at 4:02 am

ICY YOU NEED TO COME TO ONE OF MY SLEEPOVERS

October 14, 2019 at 5:04 pm

I’ll be there in 17 hours.

• 🐺🎃 Werecheetah 🎃🐺
        October 14, 2019 at 3:54 pm

I’ll invite you to a sleepover, Icy dear! <3 Even if I have to drive all the way to Virginia and drag you over here, we will build a pillow fort together. I swear it.

October 14, 2019 at 5:03 pm

You’d better have popcorn!

• 🎃🐍The Grim Viper 🐍🎃
        October 14, 2019 at 4:00 pm

I’ve gone to exactly one, comprised of two people, including myself, and I was too nervous to actually sleep. 😛

#Vouch4Viper

October 14, 2019 at 5:03 pm

I feel that 😛

• October 13, 2019 at 10:48 pm

cool 🙂

let them eat cake she said

• October 13, 2019 at 10:57 pm

They’re fun, but I haven’t had one since like grade 4 or 5 😛

i do be the most chaotic child

• October 13, 2019 at 11:12 pm

Yeh my friends have invited me to a sleepover (multiple times)

My mom never let me 😛

SrizelFTW

• A Logged Out Raven
      October 14, 2019 at 12:20 am

Every time I go to a sleepover I get no sleep and then I regret it 😛

• October 14, 2019 at 4:01 am

I have sleepovers all the time :))) in fact, I’m having one on Saturday!

• Sandwitch 🧹🥪 (Sandpaw/Sandy)
      October 14, 2019 at 7:45 am

Not related but I like your siggie 😛

Scratch acc: @Sandy_Sandstone

• Eagle that soars through the sky🌟Eaglepaw
      October 14, 2019 at 8:08 am

I always scream at my friends “I want to go to sleep” and throw some pillows at them.

Look with your heart