BlogClan Tavern

We’ve moved again! We now have a whole new second floor to flood with comments! And look at those exposed brick walls – surely this is nothing other than our greatest tavern to date!

This is the place for off-topic chat, sharing and hanging out, so pull up a chair and settle in!

I’m sure BlogTeam is already looking shiftily towards the sign outside – The Cat’s Meow – and wondering who will be the first to look behind it at the secret page held within.

You can find the old Tavern here!

29,695 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. October 21, 2019 at 9:01 pm

Welcome back to another episode of “Flame doesn’t use the slot properly because there’s no reason to waste a slot of the day where we could have class sitting still, not being allowed to talk and the only reason we’re allowed to walk around is to go to the bathroom. Not to get water, or get something out of our lockers, reason for all of this being that apparently people don’t have enough time to do homework but most people have already finished their homework by now so there’s no point in having it and half the people don’t do homework and instead watch YouTube or something” where today we won’t be learning Dutch because Dutch is slightly confusing for me.

Minecraft good fortnite bad

2. October 21, 2019 at 9:02 pm

I went to this flea market thing on Saturday and got two magnets with Keanu Reeves and Freddie Mercury on them. My life is complete.

Minecraft good fortnite bad

3. October 21, 2019 at 10:08 pm

Surprisingly enough I’ve managed to become sort of friends with my crush
    Today we had a lovely chat about washing ramen in the washing machine during ICP

💖 Serenade Ship Captain 💖

• October 21, 2019 at 11:50 pm

cool 😀

spread your wings and fly away

• October 22, 2019 at 12:05 am

Washing what in the what???? (That sentence confuses me on so many levels) Well, I’m glad you are becoming friends with her!

Hello fellow Earthling

• Spooky Fally
      October 22, 2019 at 12:28 pm

Why would you wash ramen in the washing machine? 😛

geese ftw

• October 22, 2019 at 2:18 pm

Cuz why not??? 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

• October 22, 2019 at 10:06 pm

Congrats! 😀
      Ramen in the washing machine? From personal experience, might I ask? 😛

INFP-T Libra

4. Potato
    October 21, 2019 at 10:20 pm

Lottie is actually one of my favorite Disney characters. She’s just so extra it’s amazing.

5. October 21, 2019 at 10:24 pm

I have so much social studies stuff to do today that I’ve bern doing all day and we have a very, very daunting ss test tomorrow that I’ve barely studied for :’) please encourage me to do all my social studies stuff because I need to raise my ss grade by tomorrow 😛

6. October 21, 2019 at 11:47 pm

‘Sup BlogClan? Sorry I just disappeared again. 😂 Last week was just super stressful because it was the first week back to school after being in the hospital.

I will not boast in anything.

7. October 22, 2019 at 12:33 am

We had a talk about credits today in seminar. I am very scared because there are almost no science classes at my school. Most people have to go to other schools during the day to learn science and rarely there are science classes. So… yeah.

Minecraft good fortnite bad

8. October 22, 2019 at 12:52 am

Today seemed oddly good. Me and my friend Redkit were paired up for reading and writing partners and we were put for partners in science for tomorrow.

Also, I have ables tomorrow. So, how y’all days goin’?

Tall x Jake 4 ever!!

9. Seti is playing violin (Sunsetpaw/stream)
    October 22, 2019 at 12:58 am

Who’s the speedy mod, show yourself! I have cookies! 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

JayxStick

10. October 22, 2019 at 1:12 am

I’m take a hiatus from the Blog for awhile. Due to school and my mental health. I just need some time to focus on my grades and health . ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ I’ll miss you all so much. I’ll still be active on discord though . ❤❤❤❤❤ I love you 3000 Blogclan ❤❤❤❤❤

I shall take your pasta

11. October 22, 2019 at 1:29 am

I practically had a panic attack last night…. I’m afraid it might happen again tonight.
    Help, please

White pumpkin pie???

• Birchfoot
      October 22, 2019 at 1:54 am

I’d recommend researching some breathing and grounding exercises to try out if you feel extra stressed. This can help regulate your breathing before you start panicking or hyperventilating. Remember that anxiety in general is (from my understanding; i’m not a doctor) only your fight or flight response getting really really amped up or confused, and that it can often focus on things that might not be as rational.

Most worries aren’t super grounded in reality; it’s just that the brain takes a common worry and often rolls with it for far too long and far too intensely (at least, that’s how it feels to me. everyone is different!). I promise that whatever is causing you this much stress is going to turn out okay, and you will be fine. It might hurt now, and it’s okay to be upset – your experiences and feelings /are/ valid – but I promise that everything will work out in the end and you will be just fine. <3

If you are having a panic attack, try to sit down and focus on one thing in the world around you. If there's someone else there, too, even better! I had a panic attack in my drama class once and the teacher told me to lean against the wall, sit down, and look her in her eyes. That forces you to be present in the moment and be grounded in reality, because panic attacks can often draw you away from the real world and into your own head

And if you have another one: drink some water after and get lots of rest. Panic attacks drain your energy, and I find that I can't really do much for a few hours afterward. Try to do something you find relaxing, like cuddling with a pet or watching a good movie and just let your body and mind recharge. Intense feelings like anxiety drain us and it's important to let yourself rest after such an intense emotional state

Hopefully this helped! Panic attacks are scary, but there are a lot of coping mechanisms and people here to support you. If you're feeling like they're getting too severe or frequent or just would like to have someone to talk to, please speak to a counselor or therapist <3

• Snowbreeze
      October 22, 2019 at 2:07 am

I’ve had panic attacks before, they’re awful. Birchy gave a ton of great advice; I’d recommend all of them, but doing the focusing activity, and resting/getting something to drink afterwards have helped me . . . for me in the after-state, I feel everything going on around me and completely drained mentally and physically (not saying this wil happen to you though!), so taking time for these things will indeed help. I also recommend some meditations if you feel like one might be coming on (Like this one, for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vO1wPAmiMQ&list=PLwRp13WDIrMPLXUNgB0LrCgK1B362Z0Xl You can also take a look and see specific ones to do).
      Feel better soon! <3

• Sweets, Pumpkin Spice Edition
      October 22, 2019 at 2:29 am

I had a panic attack once, I left my guinea pig outside and I had to get something and when I came to be was gone. I searched and searched all through the front yard and couldn’t find him! I asked my mom and she thought the boys had him. At that point I was angry. But then they didn’t know and I flipped. I looked so hard and finaly, I found that turd under a bush next to the spot he was……. That is not the first time I lost him

Isfp-t I guess?

• October 22, 2019 at 2:40 am

^^ these people gave out great advice

spread your wings and fly away

• 🍂 Pineblossom 🍁
      October 22, 2019 at 2:51 am

I’m sorry Peb, I can’t offer you any advice but Birchy and Snowy had some good suggestions. Here’s a ton of hugs and cookies, hope you feel better ❤ 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

~ fall breeze autumn leaves ~

• mossball
      October 22, 2019 at 3:09 am

All the hugs, as one who gets them I get it. It’s kinda hard to give you a way to cope as everyone is different but for me I find burying myself in pillows or my bed helps.

• Sandwitch 🧹🥪 (Sandpaw/Sandy)
      October 22, 2019 at 7:08 am

I’m so sorry Peb 🙁 Read the advice Birchy gave!

I'll regret this comment

• Spooky Fally
      October 22, 2019 at 12:24 pm

I would listen to Birchy’s advice; everything that she said is really helpful. Feel better soon dear! ❤

geese ftw

• October 22, 2019 at 3:15 pm

You could try meditation and/or mindfulness, but the advice given by Birchy and Snowy are what I recommend.

You want garlic bread or no?

• October 22, 2019 at 10:00 pm

Awww, Peb. 🙁 *hugs* Is there any reason you’re more stressed than usual? Think about your day and see if anything odd happened. If you have another panic attack, just breathe. Focus on the symptoms of the panic attack – sweaty palms, racing heart, etc. It sort of sounds weird, but it helps me 😛 I also find rubbing my back or getting someone else to is extremely helpful. If you still feel the attack, open your eyes if you were closing them, or close them if they were open. Push all the thoughts away, and fill your head with white noise, or something gentle. Imagine calm seeping into every bone, and relax. Lay down or sit up. Focus on the noises around you, but try not to focus on anything with your eyes. Feel the bed beneath you and let yourself be absorbed by it, but try not to grab onto anything, like a stress ball, because I find that it just stresses me even more. Lay there for a minute and close your eyes bd think about something else, and hopefully the panic attack will ebb away. 🙂 Hopefully you don’t have another one <3

INFP-T Libra

12. Pastelpaw🌸Pasty
    October 22, 2019 at 1:31 am

So my friend Snowpaw is really really pretty but she’s straight and I don’t have a crush on her. I honestly don’t know anymore

And that’s the tea.

13. Emberblaze (Emb)
    October 22, 2019 at 2:04 am

Canadian Elections happening right now!

Scars~I AM THEY