BlogClan Tavern

New Tavern, folks! Settle in with a nice book and blanket in front of a window and chat away….

This is the place for off-topic chat, sharing, and hanging out!

You can find the old Tavern here!

14.1K Comments
YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
January 15, 2021 5:14 am

OH MY STARCLAN.. STARCLAN STARCLAN STARCLAN!! WINGS OF FIRE BOOK BOOK 14 CAME OUT! I MEAN THE AUDIOBOOK IS ON HOOPLA!

Flamepaw/flower ~Flamey~ (she/her)
Flamepaw/flower ~Flamey~ (she/her)
January 15, 2021 6:06 am

No one:
Absolutely no one:
Me, doing front flips on a trampoline: YIPEEKAIA!!!!!!!!!!

On a different note, today I was trying to write the word ‘dragon’ and I ended up writing the word ‘emu’. Don’t write at 2 in the morning, kids!

Swanfeather
Swanfeather
January 15, 2021 10:03 am

heyyy i kinda need help my friend is turning 18 in almost exactly 2 weeks.. and idk at all what to give to her as a present and i kinda want it to be something more meaningful? because 18 is one of the most important birthdays and aahh i’m stressing out

usually i just draw something? but as i always draw on birthdays it isn’t any special i guess,, i mean i could draw and give something but.. what.. i had an idea to buy her like some fancy alcoholic drink because she likes the non-alcoholic ones and it’s kinda been a joke between us but my mom said no 😛 i don’t like giving useless gifts either so like aaaa if anyone has any ideas please share <33

Smoke That Fills The Air Who’s B-day Is Coming Up!!!!
Smoke That Fills The Air Who’s B-day Is Coming Up!!!!
January 15, 2021 10:33 am

Normal people: drinking the water all nice and quiet
Me: GLUGGLUGGLUGGLUGGLUG *bangs down glass and sighs* AHHHHHHHHH

Smoke That Fills The Air Who’s B-day Is Coming Up!!!!
Smoke That Fills The Air Who’s B-day Is Coming Up!!!!
January 15, 2021 10:47 am

My extremely random nonsensical weird thoughts of the day:

WARNİNG: You may lose a few brain cells reading this

If people were apples I’d be a sponge

Those people are gonna be so dang cold their brains fall out their ears

Wewishyouamerrycovidwewishyouamerrycovidwewishyouamerrycovid2020sucksss

I HATE FLIPCLAW, Blackstar is like, the best leader EVER and Rosepetal is amazing

CARMENSANDİEGOSEASON4ISOUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Maybe snowflakes are actually secret propaganda from the aliens and oMG!!! They’ve been contacting us all along!

That’s it folks!

creekkit
SMOKEKITTY!!!!! Creekkit(Briar)
January 15, 2021 10:57 am

How u change profile pic

Cinderpaw ~ Cindy! [Cinderpoppy]
Cinderpaw ~ Cindy
January 15, 2021 1:36 pm

OMGKEEPERMOVIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THERES A KEEPER MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dovepaw
Dovepaw
January 15, 2021 2:46 pm

comment image
Cakestar, Embix, and Icy :>
I wanted to put Snowy in here, but kleki is mean *cries*

.:Crow Ships Jake X Talltail:. {Crowfrost}🪶
.:Crow Ships Jake X Talltail:. {Crowfrost}🪶
January 15, 2021 3:19 pm

Unfortunately, I’ve got to *tears up* temporarily resign from BC and go ‘rogue’. (Failing Science and math – yikes!) I won’t be on too often, but hope to see y’all soon!

Spots of Rot in the Leaves (Spot, she/he/fae)
Spots of Rot in the Leaves (Spot, she/he/fae)
January 15, 2021 3:35 pm

Lionblaze is nice

🔥░Pebblepaw░🔥 (aka Peb, the Gender-Bias Battler, Earth-Defender, INFP, & Fiction Writer)
January 15, 2021 4:24 pm

Drink some H2O

Pinestripe who loves her adorable chickens 🍑 & 🍒 💕
🎄Christmastreestripe❄️️ (Pinestripe)
January 15, 2021 5:50 pm

Does anyone have book recommendations?

I prefer books that have multiple likable characters, possibly ones that are about kids and take place in the modern world. I also really like realistic dialogue- like when the characters joke around with each other.

Cinders Drifting by Moonlit Pool - Cindie (Cinderpaw/pool)
Cinders Drifting by Moonlit Pool - Cindie (Cinderpaw/pool)
January 15, 2021 6:14 pm

276 unmodded comments. Well, 277 now…

1 32 33 34 35 36 192