BlogClan Tavern

We’ve moved again! We now have a whole new second floor to flood with comments! And look at those exposed brick walls – surely this is nothing other than our greatest tavern to date!

This is the place for off-topic chat, sharing and hanging out, so pull up a chair and settle in!

I’m sure BlogTeam is already looking shiftily towards the sign outside – The Cat’s Meow – and wondering who will be the first to look behind it at the secret page held within.

You can find the old Tavern here!

34,507 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. November 13, 2019 at 9:45 pm

Fun fact, Mistystar is 16 and a half years old, which is about 80 human years.

Hello fellow Earthling

2. That's right it's shivy
    November 13, 2019 at 10:26 pm

THIS IS NOR A DRILL

MOSHI MONSTERS IS CLOSING DOWN ON DECEMBER 13 JUST LIKE CLUB PENGUIN DID

im acc so sad my katsuma Gigi is gonna die :((((((

3. Fallenshadows
    November 13, 2019 at 11:24 pm

My brother is playing Minecraft and yelling “bAd mInIoNs” and I’m concerned. ๐Ÿ˜›

geese ftw

4. November 13, 2019 at 11:57 pm

My nose is stuffy and I can hardly breathe through my nose.

My throat is sore so it hurts to breathe through my mouth.

I have asthma so it’s just hard to breathe in general.

Perfect combo to insure that I can’t breathe. Even though I have so much medicine in my system ๐Ÿ˜‰

Well, luckily I can still breathe just a little it’s just annoying ๐Ÿ˜›

Weather changing is awesome especially when you don’t even get snow out of it.

#ThankYouWoojin

5. November 14, 2019 at 12:28 am

My mom: *describes how Boo ate something weird in the yard, had an upset stomach for the rest of the day, then began to beg for food as if he isn’t about to throw it up*
    Me: He has a very sad lack of common sense and judgment skills
    My sister: You just described, like, every dog
    My sister: Breaking news, everyone, Darkie has just figured out that Boo is a dog

Me: See, I have flesh *pinches arm*
    Me: And she has flesh *pinches my sister’s arm*
    My sister: Pleeeeeeeeease leave my flesh alone

6. Plipplop (Snowpuff)
    November 14, 2019 at 12:55 am

Somebody is making owl noises…

I like ShadedMoss way too much

7. Sunbreeze
    November 14, 2019 at 1:16 am

Viva La Vida predicted Infinity War a decade before it was released. In the final scene of the music video, all of the band members slowly disintegrate into dust.

Wow.

โœจJulio/Alicia Ship Captainโœจ

• November 14, 2019 at 1:59 am

:000000

let us cling together

• Brambleheart
      November 14, 2019 at 2:25 am

oof

• November 14, 2019 at 3:02 am

Guess what? I haven’t seen Infinity War yet :/

#ThankYouWoojin

• November 14, 2019 at 3:38 am

(No spoilers, don’t worry) I went to see Endgame having watched three other marvel movies: Both Guardians of the Galaxy, & Captain Marvel. I have not sen Infinity War. Endgame was fun, with lots of the following discussions:
      Flamecloud: *Pokes friend* Riverpool, who’s dat?
      Riverpool: Flamecloud, that is Captain America.
      Flamecloud: *Pokes friend* Riverpool, what about that one?
      Rivrpool: *Long sigh* Ironman, Flamecloud.
      Flamecloud: Riverpool-
      Riverpool: Spider man.
      (I know what their suits look like, but not their actual people faces)

Hello fellow Earthling

• November 14, 2019 at 4:05 am

๐Ÿ˜ฎ it’s magic

Procrastinator Extraordinaire

• Plipplop (Snowpuff)
      November 14, 2019 at 12:04 pm

They didn’t feel so good

I like ShadedMoss way too much

8. Brambleheart
    November 14, 2019 at 2:44 am

So this kid who eats lunch in my section of the hallway (we’ll call him Thistletuft) injured his hand today. Stoattail (who knows a lot of medical stuff) tried to tell Thistletuft that he should go to a doctor. Thistletuft isn’t the most reasonable kid, and he doesn’t take anything that seriously, so here is how it went…

Me: What’s going on?

Eagleheart: I think Thistletuft hurt his hand…

Stoattail: Yeah. (looks at Thistletuft’s hand) Well, it’s really red, and shaking a bit… you either damaged the muscle, or broke it, and it is most likely the latter.

Me: Oh no!!

Stoattail: I recommend that you go see a doctor after school.

Thistletuft: Yeah, alright…

Me: Yeah, if you really broke your hand or damaged the muscle, you should see one.

Stoattail: But it LOOKS fine.

Me: tHISTLETUFT YOUR HAND IS SHAKING SEE A DOCTOR

Thistletuft: No it isn’t you idiot!

Me, noticing that Thistletuft’s hand is obviously shaking: Thistletuft, if you don’t see a doctor TODAY, your hand might stay like that forever! (violent Doctor Strange flashbacks)

Stoattail: She’s right. See a doctor today.

Thistletuft then proceeded to run to math class (I’m in that class) while Stoattail and I facepalmed, knowing Thistletuft won’t listen to us.

BONUS IN TECH CLASS WHEN STOATTAIL AND I WERE ON COMPUTERS:

Me: Was I right to repeatedly scream “Go tO A dOCTor” to Thistletuft?

Stoattail: Well, you were right on why.

Me: So what were you saying about the muscle thingy?

Stoattail, after pulling up the google results of his explanation: Well, his hand could be shaking because his nerves controlling the muscles were damaged, but that’s kind of unlikely.

Me, realizing that that’s what happened to Doctor Strange as it finally clicked in my Marvel obsessed brain: SO HE SHOULD GO TO A HECKING DOCTOR OR ELSE HE COULD BE PARTIALLY HECKING PARALYSED!!!!!

Stoattail: Yep.

In conclusion, I hope Thistletuft actually listened to us, because let’s face it: if Thitletuft did go, it would be nothing. If he didn’t, it would be the worst possible scenarios. Moral of the story: listen to people screaming at you to go to a doctor if you tell them about an injury

Why did I just spend 20 minutes telling you this?

9. November 14, 2019 at 3:23 am

So Quizlet, this game quiz thing I use to study, has started sending out alerts when someone passes your score on the match game. Today I got an email saying “You lost your 2nd place Match score on 6th grade Lecciรณn 1 by 2.2 seconds. Ready to take back your spot on the leader board?” And my response, instead of being a logical high schooler and ignoring it, was “YES, I AM READY! How dare they pass me! I must defeat this child!” So yeah I went back to my 6th grade quizlet and trounced some 6th graders. I feel accomplished.

Hello fellow Earthling

• Willowstep (Wistep)
      November 14, 2019 at 3:35 am

wait really?? i use quizlet to study for spanish too :0

takeee onnnnnnn meeeeeeeeeeeee

• November 14, 2019 at 4:32 am

I use quizlet for basically every class ๐Ÿ˜›

• November 14, 2019 at 4:41 am

It’s the first time it’s happened to me, but the 6th graders have been defeated. I rule the match now mua ha ha ha. (Other than this one kid who was obviously hacking. They did the match in 0.5 seconds. My best was 9.9 seconds, me being a highschooler taking a 6th grade level quizlet.) I like quizlet ๐Ÿ™‚ I usually work through the learn section to study.

Hello fellow Earthling

• November 14, 2019 at 3:44 am

๐Ÿ˜›

let us cling together

• November 14, 2019 at 5:50 am

I steal other peopleโ€™s Quizlets to study for gen-ed classes cause Iโ€™m too lazy to make my own. ๐Ÿ˜›

My soul magnifies the Lord.

10. November 14, 2019 at 3:47 am

when an album is said to be very sad
    me: i’m not that emotional i probably won’t cry
    me when i listen to the album

View post on imgur.com

let us cling together

11. November 14, 2019 at 4:07 am

Anyone else constantly start and never finish books? Because I do that a lot :p

Procrastinator Extraordinaire

• November 14, 2019 at 4:56 am

I do that too!

#Vouch4Viper

• juni
      November 14, 2019 at 5:13 am

i get bored or my mind drifts off at least halfway through a book

• Willowstep (Wistep)
      November 14, 2019 at 5:13 am

yessssssssssssssssss

goodreads thinks i’m simultaneously reading 8 books ๐Ÿ˜›

takeee onnnnnnn meeeeeeeeeeeee

• November 14, 2019 at 5:51 am

I do that with everything…

My soul magnifies the Lord.

• November 14, 2019 at 12:56 pm

yep a lot ๐Ÿ˜›

let us cling together

12. Monkeyfur
    November 14, 2019 at 5:53 am

no school for three days in a row for all the schools in the city…

Moky by Gold