BlogClan Tavern

New Tavern, folks! Settle in with a nice book and blanket in front of a window and chat away….

This is the place for off-topic chat, sharing, and hanging out!

You can find the old Tavern here!

14.1K Comments
Redblaze is stuck in 2020
Redblaze is stuck in 2020
January 15, 2021 7:21 pm

I’m changing my nickname! You can now call me Aed (pronounced the same way as aid)
I chose Aed because it’s a name for an Irish goddess meaning fire.
My name is kinda fiery and I’m part Irish!

YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
January 15, 2021 7:48 pm

i forgot to go to my music class, uh oh spaghetti-os :C

And I 2 things wrong on my math quiz.. oh well this is how life feels like ;(

❄️ Riverfrost ❄️
Riverfrost
January 15, 2021 8:44 pm

what is everyone’s comfort song?

halfpaw who finally drew her profile pic and is the fluffiest chimera cat who used to be cinnamonpaw who likes indie pop (you can call me pumpkin/cinnamon/halfpaw/ or halfheart)
January 15, 2021 9:13 pm

mod appreciation day is almost here yasssssssssssssssssssssssssss

"IT'S MARCH??????" 💙(Potato/Blueflower, she/her}🌸
"IT'S MARCH??????" 💙(Potato/Blueflower, she/her}🌸
January 15, 2021 9:14 pm

No brain I am not about to start learning Italian on duolingo just so I can make memes with my italian characters stop it

YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
January 15, 2021 9:54 pm

SpongeBob makes me feel not that bright

🔥░Pebblepaw░🔥 (aka Peb, the Gender-Bias Battler, Earth-Defender, INFP, & Fiction Writer)
January 15, 2021 10:07 pm

I joined a writing group
I’m going to send them some of my writing O_O

O_O

*freaking out*

"Of course it will work, when has it not worked?" (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
"Of course it will work, when has it not worked?" (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
January 16, 2021 12:41 am

Welp I finally switched computers after the screen of my old computer literally fell off (it has been broken for like a few months now)

YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
January 16, 2021 2:27 am

Uh i guess I´m going to put a quick rant and a spoiler alert

Darkness withing
I hate Thornclaw and Flipclaw >:C Darkness Within made me hate them, I used to love Thornclaw but now he’s such a jerk >:(

"IT'S MARCH??????" 💙(Potato/Blueflower, she/her}🌸
"IT'S MARCH??????" 💙(Potato/Blueflower, she/her}🌸
January 16, 2021 5:38 am

Sooooo my character, Bo, is nonbinary. And outside of their job, they’re a moron. So….

Them… Bo…

like thembo which is y’know enby himbo but whatever this was funnier in my head asdfghjk

🥳 New year's Sandy hopes for the best in 2021! 🎉 (Sandpaw/frost)
🥳 New year's Sandy hopes for the best in 2021! 🎉 (Sandpaw/frost)
January 16, 2021 5:41 am

When you aren’t finished typing a comment then you accidently post it, and then it disappears >:0 😛 😛

"Of course it will work, when has it not worked?" (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
"Of course it will work, when has it not worked?" (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
January 16, 2021 6:01 am

i have changed my characters names. a g a i n. their names are similar to that of Warriors ancients names.
however, since the 2nd death course is in the same universe as my ocs, i have to change their names as well for the sake of consistency. also, since Ikri was just an example character I’m just going to yeet her out of existence. So…
Siren is now Silver Bee.
Mince is now Red Feather.
Citrus is now Citrus Wing.
Lotus is now Flaming Lotus.
Keara is now Ember Tail.
Kristi is now Tumble Pelt.
Lana is now Hail Drift.
Lake is now Lake Maple.
Larkspur is now Dark Larkspur.

1 33 34 35 36 37 192