BlogClan Tavern

New Tavern, folks! Settle in with a nice book and blanket in front of a window and chat away….

This is the place for off-topic chat, sharing, and hanging out!

You can find the old Tavern here!

13.7K Comments
Swanfeather
Swanfeather
January 16, 2021 12:23 pm

pretty frost flowers on my window to brighten your day <3
comment image

Springtail
Springtail
January 16, 2021 2:20 pm

sigh its horrible hosting an nta and having to wait three days for everyone to post their reply when because you have no life you stalk blogclan all day

Turtle: IvyBlossom Lover Forever! (Turtlepaw 🐢🐢🐢)
Turtle: IvyBlossom Lover Forever! (Turtlepaw 🐢🐢🐢)
January 16, 2021 2:26 pm

I have started really, really, really imagining Brackenfur sounding exactly like Héctor from the movie Coco.

Like, I imagine this SO MUCH. 😛

And He Runs

Turtle: IvyBlossom Lover Forever! (Turtlepaw 🐢🐢🐢)
Turtle: IvyBlossom Lover Forever! (Turtlepaw 🐢🐢🐢)
January 16, 2021 2:35 pm

What is your favorite Warriors book?

Mine is Thunder Rising. 🙂

And He Runs

Anonymous
Anonymous
January 16, 2021 5:12 pm

What does demiflux mean? I looked online but that description is sort of confusing. Thanks!

🔥░Pebblepaw░🔥 (aka Peb, the Gender-Bias Battler, Earth-Defender, INFP, & Fiction Writer)
January 16, 2021 5:19 pm

“Life is a competition with yourself — not others. And if you want to win, you must make it easy for yourself.”

—this article I read: https://getpocket.com/explore/item/this-strategy-makes-procrastination-impossible

Topazkit the Toothpaste
Topazkit the Toothpaste
January 16, 2021 5:51 pm

I’m back from my break! I have also decided that I will be less active during school days. i missed the blog so much :’)

Flamepaw/flower ~Flamey~ (she/her)
Flamepaw/flower ~Flamey~ (she/her)
January 16, 2021 7:42 pm

Eeeeeee! I’m so exited!
So, basically, ever since Toby (my family’s cat) was hit on the Thunderpath road, we’ve been looking at kittens in our local animal shelter. Today, my mom told me that we’re getting a kitten from there! Her name is currently Lucy, and she’s a bengal cat. We get to pick her up from the shelter tomorrow! Apparently, her mother was found on the side of a road, and then brought to the animal shelter, where she gave birth. (At least, that’s my understanding of it.)

We’re probably going to change her name, but we’re not sure what it’s going to be yet. Anywho, I’m just super exited to have a kitten (My mom and dad got Toby around three years before me and my brother were born, and Bella was a young adult when we adopted her.) I’m hoping that Bella becomes a bit of a mother figure to Lucy, but then again…….. I don’t call Bella my sassy girl for nothing😛

💙 Coldheart 💙
💙 Coldheart 💙
January 16, 2021 9:18 pm
YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
January 16, 2021 9:43 pm

Am i the only one who loves Sundew and Winter?

𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓯𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂 𝓽𝓮𝔁𝓽 (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓯𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂 𝓽𝓮𝔁𝓽 (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
January 16, 2021 10:55 pm

After consulting the owner of the page, Pine, I’ve decided the unofficial OC discussion page needs advertising.
so here ‘ya go

halfpaw who finally drew her profile pic and is the fluffiest chimera cat who used to be cinnamonpaw who likes indie pop (you can call me pumpkin/cinnamon/halfpaw/ or halfheart)
January 16, 2021 10:55 pm

mod appreciation day is almost here yeeeeeeeeeeeees

𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓯𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂 𝓽𝓮𝔁𝓽 (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓯𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂 𝓽𝓮𝔁𝓽 (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
January 17, 2021 12:12 am

I just realized I headcanon Mothwing and my OC Frosted Stream with nearly the same voice/accent…

1 34 35 36 37 38 186