BlogClan Tavern

New Tavern, folks! Settle in with a nice book and blanket in front of a window and chat away….

This is the place for off-topic chat, sharing, and hanging out!

You can find the old Tavern here!

14.1K Comments
"IT'S MARCH??????" 💙(Potato/Blueflower, she/her}🌸
"IT'S MARCH??????" 💙(Potato/Blueflower, she/her}🌸
January 17, 2021 6:26 pm

MAKING OC MOODBOARDS IS SO FUN AHHHHH

Hollypaw(fern)
Hollypaw(fern)
January 17, 2021 6:32 pm

Do you think my name should be Holly or Fern or something else?

Dancing On A Frozen Pond - Riverpond
Dancing On A Frozen Pond - Riverpond
January 17, 2021 6:33 pm

I’m deciding to share the story of my warrior name.

I was playing life in TideClan or something like that on Scratch. Eventually I got my med-cat name, Riverpond. This was before I knew about warriors.

Bluebellsponge
Bluebellsponge
January 17, 2021 6:44 pm

when you’re broke and don’t a have a switch and still broke to buy old 3ds games, but wanna play animal crossing: pocket camp

"Of course it will work, when has it not worked?" (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
"Of course it will work, when has it not worked?" (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
January 17, 2021 6:54 pm

at one point my OC Shimmering Ferns started complaining about her name being too “feminine” and then her brother Shivering Heart said that “heck your parents aren’t psychic they couldn’t tell you were going to be a tomboy”
but then there are 10,000 other of my OCs who literally have names reflecting their personalities and powers, something their parents shouldn’t be knowing (but then again, that’s just the in-universe explanation…)

Bluebellsponge
Bluebellsponge
January 17, 2021 6:55 pm

changed my profile, but it’s kind of hard to see lol, here’s all my pfps i ever had, some were never used though
comment image

YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
January 17, 2021 8:45 pm

2021 is not interesting at all

oh wait

I have homework

yay

YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
January 17, 2021 8:48 pm

My lungs hurt when I am hiccuping. Which I am right now..

Should i be concerned?

halfpaw who finally drew her profile pic and is the fluffiest chimera cat who used to be cinnamonpaw who likes indie pop (you can call me pumpkin/cinnamon/halfpaw/ or halfheart)
January 17, 2021 9:22 pm

snek chomp teh bread
comment image

:Dawny is excited for Flowo to come back, and Mod Appreciation day! |Meadowpaw|
:Dawny is excited for Flowo to come back, and Mod Appreciation day! |Meadowpaw|
January 17, 2021 9:39 pm

I now have six pillows and there’s nothing anybody can do about it. I’m currently leaning against my two body pillows and my round pillow. And I have one normal pillow and two pillow pets things at the other end of my bed. So much pillow…

"Of course it will work, when has it not worked?" (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
"Of course it will work, when has it not worked?" (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
January 17, 2021 10:09 pm

Great, now I eternally see my OC Golden Cloud as Goldeen Clood. Thank you, cursed brain.

Turtle: HazeltailXBlossomfall Shipper (Turtle🐢🐢🐢)
Turtle: HazeltailXBlossomfall Shipper (Turtle🐢🐢🐢)
January 17, 2021 10:17 pm

I just love the rainbow emoji: 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈
😀
And He Runs

"IT'S MARCH??????" 💙(Potato/Blueflower, she/her}🌸
"IT'S MARCH??????" 💙(Potato/Blueflower, she/her}🌸
January 17, 2021 10:18 pm

When I’m drawing there are two scenarios: complete silence or a tv show and music on.
No inbetweens.