BlogClan Tavern

New Tavern, folks! Settle in with a nice book and blanket in front of a window and chat away….

This is the place for off-topic chat, sharing, and hanging out!

You can find the old Tavern here!

14.1K Comments
Turtle: HazeltailXBlossomfall Shipper (Turtle🐢🐢🐢)
Turtle: HazeltailXBlossomfall Shipper (Turtle🐢🐢🐢)
January 17, 2021 10:19 pm

What is your least favorite Warriors book?
Mine is The First Battle, because SPOILERS FOR THE FIRST BATTLE

Spoiler
that’s when Turtle Tail dies, and she’s my favorite character.

And He Runs

silverheart
silverheart
January 17, 2021 10:29 pm

hm blogchat is still down maybe ill try this place out 😀

"IT'S MARCH??????" 💙(Potato/Blueflower, she/her}🌸
"IT'S MARCH??????" 💙(Potato/Blueflower, she/her}🌸
January 17, 2021 10:32 pm

Give me a number (1-3) and a letter (A-L)! I wanna do a outfit meme with some ocs!! I might post them if I like how they come out lol

Captain, defender of the Giga Cat Bell | Falconstorm/Captain
Falconstorm/Captain
January 17, 2021 10:35 pm

Biggest mysteries in history:

Dark Matter
The Disappearing Malaysian Airlines Flight of 2014
Jackie Chan being alive

☀️Sun Shining over Blooming Dandelion☀️ (Dandelionpaw/Leaf)
☀️Sun Shining over Blooming Dandelion☀️ (Dandelionpaw/Leaf)
January 17, 2021 10:59 pm

I remembered I used to have this Warriors OC that had purple fur, lonng purple hair, was the hated child, had powers, and became the leader of ThunderClan. I forgot her name but uh, yeah. Really bad OC ;-;

Flamepaw/flower ~Flamey~ (she/her)
Flamepaw/flower ~Flamey~ (she/her)
January 17, 2021 11:07 pm

So, we’ve had Ariana for about 2 1/2 hours. In that time she has

1. Hissed at Magnus, my dog, twice
  2. Played with Bella
  3. Almost knocked Bella into Magnus’s water bowl
  4. Showed Magnus whose boss (repeatedly)
  5. Hissed at my brother when he tried to take on of her toys away
  6. Cuddled with me
  7. Yowled at our neighbor’s dog
  8. Taken a nap curled up next to Bella
  9. Stolen 2 of Magnus’s toys

She’s already fitting in so well! I swear I saw her batting at Magnus’s tail a few minutes ago. I have also discovered her favorite place: at the very bottom of my bed, under all the covers. Ariana is a cuddlebug, but she’s definitely got a sense of adventure and a lot of spunk. However, it still amazes me that she’s already bossing around a 70-pound dog and a cat almost twice her size😛

Flamecloud the Earth Seal
Flamecloud the Earth Seal
January 18, 2021 12:04 am

Thus far trying to set up my new drawing tablet has resulted in an hour of frustration and no actual drawing 😛 maybe its a sign that I should just stick to traditional art.

Anonymous
Anonymous
January 18, 2021 12:47 am

me: could you-
blogclan: no.
me: please-
blogclan: i said nO.
me: load?!?!
blogclan: hmmmm… no

Eaglefrost
Eaglefrost
January 18, 2021 12:49 am

Is it bad that I’ve been working on my musical so much that I have my own song stuck in my head? 😛😛😛

YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
January 18, 2021 12:56 am

Has anyone saw the Barly x Ravenpaw map? The song is are you bored yet. I love it :’)

"Of course it will work, when has it not worked?" (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
"Of course it will work, when has it not worked?" (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
January 18, 2021 1:30 am

So, I was drawing my OC Laser Eye’s ref sheet and realized that she and my other OC Moon Wing looked VERY SIMILAR WITH EACH OTHER…
i mean, they both have light gray, they both have darker spots (although Laser’s spots are more like freckles) and even their EYE COLORS are similar to each other…
but I’m too lazy to change either of their designs…

Pinestripe who loves her adorable chickens 🍑 & 🍒 💕
🎄Christmastreestripe❄️️ (Pinestripe)
January 18, 2021 2:53 am

I got my chickens! 😀
Their names are Cherry (left) and Peach (Right).
comment image
I love them so much! <3

YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
January 18, 2021 3:14 am

Im into gacha life memes lately, like the chime meme, the XD meme, and the tangled meme

is this bad?