BlogClan Tavern

New Tavern, folks! Settle in with a nice book and blanket in front of a window and chat away….

This is the place for off-topic chat, sharing, and hanging out!

You can find the old Tavern here!

14.1K Comments
🍰 Strawberrykit’s birthday is today! 🍰
🍰 Strawberrykit’s birthday is today! 🍰
January 18, 2021 5:12 am

New pfp! This is just a cat I drew, it’s not my purrsona

"Of course it will work, when has it not worked?" (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
"Of course it will work, when has it not worked?" (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
January 18, 2021 6:21 am

chiara sparke has taken over recent purrs!

:Dawny is excited for Flowo to come back, and Mod Appreciation day! |Meadowpaw|
:Dawny is excited for Flowo to come back, and Mod Appreciation day! |Meadowpaw|
January 18, 2021 6:36 am

Geckos will eat your soul if you aren’t careful. They’re too cute to be trusted *suspicious glare*

:Dawny is excited for Flowo to come back, and Mod Appreciation day! |Meadowpaw|
:Dawny is excited for Flowo to come back, and Mod Appreciation day! |Meadowpaw|
January 18, 2021 6:38 am

Mission failed successfully
comment image

💙 𝓘𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓮 ▪️ 𝓐𝓹𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓮💙
💙 𝓘𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓮 ▪️ 𝓐𝓹𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓮💙
January 18, 2021 1:14 pm

Hey Kate! I have a question-
Are Lilywhisker, Ottersplash, Silver Stripe, Slate, Juniperclaw, Beetlewhisker, and Petalfur in StarClan? Thanks!

:Dawny is excited for Flowo to come back, and Mod Appreciation day! |Meadowpaw|
:Dawny is excited for Flowo to come back, and Mod Appreciation day! |Meadowpaw|
January 18, 2021 3:11 pm

Is it bad how tempted I am to say these things that could start another war in BlogClan (one that isn’t between bread and bread-eaters or apprentices and mentors)? Because I could very well start more wars. Like, for example, if I said kill Lionblaze and Bramblestar and that Dovewing has blue eyes and scrouge has a blue collar. I’m probably gonna regret asking this and providing examples of opinions that are fought over in the fandom…

💙 𝓘𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓮 ▪️ 𝓐𝓹𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓮💙
💙 𝓘𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓮 ▪️ 𝓐𝓹𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓮💙
January 18, 2021 3:20 pm

So I was using a Warrior Cat AU Generator, and here are the weirdest (and creepiest) ones!comment image

Anonymous
Anonymous
January 18, 2021 3:35 pm

henlo this is maplekit’s cat
i have possessed maplekit’s body
fear me
rawr
i haz an carrot

Ivykit/branch
Ivykit
January 18, 2021 4:01 pm

i am totally not in love of with a person i drew ha what would make think that

Spots of Rot in the Leaves (Spot, she/he/fae)
Spots of Rot in the Leaves (Spot, she/he/fae)
January 18, 2021 4:33 pm

But like

what if I made a Welcome to Night Vale and Warriors crossover fic thing

Spots of Rot in the Leaves (Spot, she/he/fae)
Spots of Rot in the Leaves (Spot, she/he/fae)
January 18, 2021 4:43 pm

gently holds lionpaw “I just think he’s neat”

YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
January 18, 2021 5:36 pm

I think I’m the only one who actually ships Bumblestripe with Dovewing

Ah hello darkness my old friend

.:Crow Ships Jake X Talltail:. {Crowfrost}🪶
.:Crow Ships Jake X Talltail:. {Crowfrost}🪶
January 18, 2021 5:36 pm

Hey! I have a half day today (IDK why but whatever) so I’ll post one or two things to say hi. This is just something funny I wrote about my cat.

Me: *looks through computer pictures*