BlogClan Tavern

We’ve moved again! We now have a whole new second floor to flood with comments! And look at those exposed brick walls – surely this is nothing other than our greatest tavern to date!

This is the place for off-topic chat, sharing and hanging out, so pull up a chair and settle in!

I’m sure BlogTeam is already looking shiftily towards the sign outside – The Cat’s Meow – and wondering who will be the first to look behind it at the secret page held within.

You can find the old Tavern here!

41,138 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. Iceeeeeeeeeee (Icy)
    December 8, 2019 at 6:56 pm

Currently procrastinating on my paperwork while my dog barks at the Christmas tree.

What about you? 😛

• ❄️ Frost on Winter Fireplace (Frosto | Frostfire) ❄️
      December 8, 2019 at 7:08 pm

Currently procrastinating homework while my dog begs for my turkey sub. 😛

a bright new dawn

December 9, 2019 at 4:41 am

Relate.

❄ BlogTeam Mod, Medicine Cat ❄

• What Shall We Do With An Unsigned Handbell?
      December 8, 2019 at 7:10 pm

uhhhh just relaxing 😛

December 9, 2019 at 4:41 am

Nice!

• December 8, 2019 at 7:27 pm

finishing math homework and eating sushi 😛

Vouch 4 the Viper

December 9, 2019 at 4:40 am

Enjoy 😛

• 🎄 Pineblossom ❄️
      December 8, 2019 at 8:03 pm

Currently in the car, super tired after 4 hours of dance and waiting for a ride for thirty minutes 😛

✧ 新年快乐!✧

• December 8, 2019 at 9:38 pm

dO yOuR pApErwOrK >:C
      me? oh, i’m procrastinating homework
      believe me, i am so qualified to tell you to stop procrastinating

this comment was a mistake

December 9, 2019 at 4:40 am

I did my paperwork AND submitted it before closing time! So productive. Now to wait for Megan From the Library to review it.

• Cheetahspark
          December 10, 2019 at 1:40 am

Go Megan From the Library!!!

December 10, 2019 at 1:43 am

Megan From the Library is ghosting me. 🙁 (Not actually. It’s only been 24 hours and I might not hear back until Friday.)

• Cheetahspark
              December 10, 2019 at 1:58 am

Tell Megan From the Library to hurry. You are obviously the most important person on this planet and should be her top priority.

December 10, 2019 at 2:20 am

Thank you for understanding what I know to be true.

(I’m a patient person, I swear. 😛 )

• December 8, 2019 at 9:40 pm

I guess I’m procrastinating as well 😛

Vouch for Sandy & Crystie!

December 9, 2019 at 4:39 am

😛

• December 8, 2019 at 9:48 pm

Ignoring my tangled hair!

What is sleep again?

December 9, 2019 at 4:39 am

As a card carrying member of the thigh-length-hair club, I feel this.

• December 8, 2019 at 9:50 pm

Trying to find some actual good personality tests for Saga so I can write her properly 😛

Ahem.

December 9, 2019 at 4:39 am

Good luck!

• December 9, 2019 at 12:50 am

Headache.

#ThankYouWoojin

December 9, 2019 at 4:38 am

Awww! Feel better!

• Monkeyfur
      December 9, 2019 at 5:33 am

Cool! I’m in chinese class!

A wild Moky has appeared 😈

December 9, 2019 at 6:18 am

Fun!

• December 9, 2019 at 4:07 pm

Procrastinating getting ready for our Christmas concert today. 😅

God don’t play second fiddle.

2. December 8, 2019 at 7:51 pm

Save me from Biology, Instagram embarrassment , tiredness , needing to shop for gifts , swimming , evil english essay and dying of embarrassment . thats my weekend folks

He stepped on a Thistle

• December 8, 2019 at 11:56 pm

😮

it’s late, but not too late

• 🎄 Pineblossom ❄️
      December 9, 2019 at 12:08 am

wHaT hApPeNeD

✧ 新年快乐!✧

3. December 8, 2019 at 10:33 pm

According to Microsoft Word, the word “Cozy” is grammatically incorrect.

I have no idea.

4. Cottenpaw95
    December 8, 2019 at 11:52 pm

Okay, if i havent listed this already, here’s a list of some of my top 261 warrior names that i hope to use in a fan fic in the future. Enjoy!

Cottenflower- white she-cat w/black ears and paws and green eyes
    Rosefire- rosy ginger she-cat
    Talonscar- dark ginger tom w/ amber eyes

i love mardi gras

5. December 9, 2019 at 12:28 am

YO CHEETAH

Okay so hopefully you see this 😛 With my luck you won’t whatever. 😛

So remember how I was telling you about my Elves? (I’m 90% sure it was you) Well yesterday it got even worse 😛

Oscar had trapped Wesley in my aunt’s bird carrier with another sign that said “Stay out of my bed!” Then, when we got home from dance, we found Oscar in the carrier all tied up 😛 Then Wesley was in Oscar’s bed in the fridge with the “Stay out of my bed!” sign 😛 Then, this morning, Oscar had taken it over again, leaving the sign there. Meanwhile, Wesley was trapped in a drawer with a little sign that said “Send help and chocolate!” 😛

In short, it’s getting out of hand 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

• Cheetahspark
      December 10, 2019 at 1:31 am

Okay but that’s so epic 😛 I’m rooting for Wesley. Let him rise up against his mentor.

• December 10, 2019 at 3:33 pm

It’d be way easier(but boring) if they’d just suck it up and share the bed like there’s enough room 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

• Cheetahspark
          December 11, 2019 at 2:13 am

Noooo we must see who wins the bed.

• December 10, 2019 at 1:56 am

not cheeto, but hey 😛

it’s late, but not too late

6. December 9, 2019 at 12:42 am

Reminder that Sign Ups for my new BlogFic are on the FanFic Organization Page! 😀

Also, if you haven’t already, please vote for which style of writing you think I should do. 1st is more natural for me but 3rd would be easier to switch PoVs with.

Also, Sweetsong and Blackie, I need you guys to fix your forms before I can accept you! Sweetsong, I need you to copy and paste the form into your comment and fill it in from there so I can tell which question you’re answering! Blackie, you simply need to complete the form 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

7. December 9, 2019 at 12:44 am

Hello hello fellow Earthings, Flamecloud has returned!

I got to go to a big model UN conference with lots of different schools in (Insert large city name) for four days. It wasn’t as terrible as I thought I would be! (It’s not Model UN’s fault, It’s mine. Not assertive enough for competitive debates :P).

Although, my roommates (Other than my friend Waterear, who’s wonderful), were REALLY REALLY ANNOYING. They stayed up late one night (And therefor us too, since they are loud) face timing random Model UN boys they apparently exchanged numbers with (Not smart?) And freaked Waterear and me out because they FRICKIN INVITED ONE (He said he would bring food) TO OUR HOTEL ROOM (All the model UN people were staying in the same hotel) AT 2:30 AT NIGHT (Guess who wanted to sleep but couldn’t) and we almost had to call our adviser because you know RANDOM TEENAGE BOY+ MIDDLE OF NIGHT+ ALONE IN HOTEL ROOM=VERY VERY BAD IDEA? (Even if he was bringing cheetos), but the cheeto boy almost got caught and decided not to come. (Phew). High five to you if you read all dat.

I am very Earthy

• December 9, 2019 at 2:56 am

fun 😛

it’s late, but not too late

• December 10, 2019 at 12:17 am

It was honestly terrifying.

I am very Earthy

• Eagle that soars over Santa’s workshop🎄Eaglepaw
      December 9, 2019 at 5:30 pm

Was it one of the room schemes where they don’t tell you until you get there?
      I really hate them because it meant when I went on residential one of my friends was separated from the rest of us so we were all really upset.
      Did you enjoy your conference?

Proud Hufflepuff! 💛🦡

• December 10, 2019 at 12:24 am

No, but me and Waterear didn’t have any other friends going at the time when we signed up (One joined later, but it was too late), so we got random people. We thought it would be okay, since the two people are usually nice (they weren’t even really being mean really. I don’t think they even realized how scared/uncomfortable we were).

The conference was okay. Model UN is kind of a struggle for me, but the money was non-refundable so I’m sticking with it (It did help my speaking skills a lot though). It’s a cool club, but it requires people skills that I kinda lack 🙂 . Overall though, it went about as well as it could have. My school stole over 2,000 pens from the hotel. (A new school record 🙂 our teachers participate)

I am very Earthy

• December 10, 2019 at 2:08 am

P.S I love your siggy 🙂

I am very Earthy

• ❄️ Frost on Winter Fireplace (Frosto | Frostfire) ❄️
      December 9, 2019 at 11:01 pm

Sounds fun, aside from your roommates! 😛 Yikes, a random guy coming over at 2:30 am? I’d freak. Sorry you had to put up with them! 🙁 But I’m glad you still had some fun. 🙂

a bright new dawn

• December 10, 2019 at 12:31 am

It was very freaky :{ it was probably the most uncomfortable/terrifying situation I’ve ever been in thus far as my life as a teenager.

I am very Earthy

8. December 9, 2019 at 1:04 am

Third comment in a row but ha I don’t care.

BLUEBELL

We watched the Spongebob Musical on TV last night 😛

I was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo impressed. When I first saw the ad like sometime last year I thought it was stupid, but then I saw a performance during the Macy’s Parade last year and was like “Maybe” and then I watched it last night and now I’m in love 😛

It was so weird because they weren’t in like, cartoony costumes but you could still tell they were the characters, if that makes sense. And the actors and actresses they got for each part fit so perfectly like omc 😛 I literally loved every second of it and loved all the small references to the show. Like the pirate guy showed up and we all squealed 😛 “My leg” and “Is Mayonnaise an instrument?” got my dying 😛 And the plush plankton!! 😛 Only disappointments, the pirate guy didn’t have his parrot, no Flying Dutchman, and no Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy. Other than that, it was perfect 😛

Also, I’m just assuming you’ve seen it??? 😛 Sorry if you haven’t yet and I’ve just like spoiled it 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

• December 9, 2019 at 1:26 am

fdijofhgbknwlhgbj i love the musical so muchhhhhh!!! 😀 😀 😀

also yeah i love the references and the cartoony sound effects! 😛

it’s late, but not too late

• December 9, 2019 at 3:52 pm

I know! It was sooooooooo much fun to watch! 😀

#ThankYouWoojin

• December 9, 2019 at 6:15 am

I haven’t seen the musical but I’m absolutely obsessed with the soundtrack right now. Not a Simple Sponge is fantastic. I can’t help but love Super Sea Star Savior because I have a thing for gospel music… And then Not a Loser, I love the chord progressions. That song makes the music major in me so freaking happy. 😂 Also, the costumes make me think of Lion King and I love it. I was actually talking to my composition teacher about Not a Simple Sponge and how that’s similar to one of the pieces from my musical I’m writing. 😂

God don’t play second fiddle.

• December 9, 2019 at 9:53 pm

Not a Loser was so relatable 😛 The guy who plays Squidward is magnificent 😛 Honestly all the actors/actresses were brilliant 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

• Eagle that soars over Santa’s workshop🎄Eaglepaw
      December 9, 2019 at 5:30 pm

Cool 🙂

Proud Hufflepuff! 💛🦡

• Cheetahspark
      December 10, 2019 at 1:46 am

ahhhhhhhh spongebob the musical is amazing!!!! and I’m actually in love with ethan slater (who plays spongebob). i haven’t seen the made-for-tv version because I heard that a few of my favorite actors from the original cast weren’t going to be in it but if I ever come across it I’ll definitely watch it 😛 it’s a really amazing show!!

• December 10, 2019 at 3:36 pm

Ahhh Spongebob was awesome! And buff 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

9. Bramble Bush with Heart shaped Ornaments (Brambleheart)
    December 9, 2019 at 1:13 am

HEY so I rewatched the new Grinch movie today with my mom and my sister, and it was better than I remember. I have no idea why literally EVERYONE hates it, it’s a fun movie. Also my favourite Christmas movie, just look at my pic and my siggie!

Try me Beyonce.

• December 9, 2019 at 1:26 am

ha ha noice 😛

it’s late, but not too late

• December 9, 2019 at 6:16 am

I watched it back in the summer for the second time and I loved it. I’m not a fan of Pharrell’s narration, but ya gotta love Benedict Cumberbatch. 😅

God don’t play second fiddle.

• December 9, 2019 at 3:46 pm

Ikr! I love the animated Grinch!!! (if that’s the one you mean 😛 ) I love your siggie and avatar omsc 😛

Ahem.

• December 9, 2019 at 3:53 pm

Actually, me and my family loved it 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

• Eagle that soars over Santa’s workshop🎄Eaglepaw
      December 9, 2019 at 5:31 pm

I loved the grinch when I saw it!!!
      Max the dog was so cute, I would want a dog like Max!

Proud Hufflepuff! 💛🦡

• Cheetahspark
      December 10, 2019 at 1:49 am

I hate remakes in general so that’s why I refuse to watch it (which is pretty petty of me but eh 😛 )

10. December 9, 2019 at 2:06 am

We put up our Christmas tree! 😀

*tem shop music*

11. Foxtail (Foxie)
    December 9, 2019 at 5:42 am

I went to see Frozen 2 again with two of my girl friends yesterday (agh I miss them – they’re both from my homeschool group that I went to for many years) and I’m in love with it all over again! 😛 (the Frozen fandom is one of my favorite Disney fandoms because it’s not just about romantic love. Also I love my older sister who is super close to me so that’s a huge reason)

Btw I don’t care if Elsa is animated – she is flipping gorgeous okay

Also this is out of the blue but Monkey can I be in your Trailing Stars Christmas Project too??!! 😧😧 (lol I hope I’m not too late, oh dear 😛)

What an awkward situation

December 9, 2019 at 6:19 am

That sounds fun! I haven’t seen it yet. 🙂 I’m glad you got to catch up with your group friends!

• Monkeyfur
      December 9, 2019 at 6:38 am

Cool! I want to see Frozen 2! I might watch it after christmas!
      Sure! You’re never too late, I just started writing!

A wild Moky has appeared 😈

• December 9, 2019 at 12:57 pm

noice 😀

it’s late, but not too late

• December 9, 2019 at 3:49 pm

Yes I want to see Frozen 2 so badly 😛

Gosh I wish I had your sisterly relationship :’) Tips?

Ahem.

• Eagle that soars over Santa’s workshop🎄Eaglepaw
      December 9, 2019 at 5:32 pm

Frozen came like when I was 7 so me and my friends were literally obsessed!
      I haven’t seen the sequel yet 🙂

Proud Hufflepuff! 💛🦡

12. Foxtail (Foxie)
    December 9, 2019 at 5:47 am

Last night I had a dream about my ex boyfriend lol (no idea why). But no it’s not what you think – I was actually ignoring him ON PURPOSE in my dream 😛 I am proud of myself lol. For once my dreams have been accurate about him haha. In my dream I said hi once to him and then walked away…..hahaha go me? 😛 (love him dearly as a friend but like no – just no….)

What an awkward situation

• 🎄 Pineblossom ❄️
      December 9, 2019 at 9:28 pm

Wow you remember them quite vividly 😛 (the dream)

✧ 新年快乐!✧