BlogClan Tavern

New Tavern, folks! Settle in with a nice book and blanket in front of a window and chat away….

This is the place for off-topic chat, sharing, and hanging out!

You can find the old Tavern here!

13.7K Comments
.:Crow That Flies Over Winter Frost:. {Crowfrost}
.:Crow That Flies Over Winter Frost:. {Crowfrost}
January 18, 2021 6:23 pm

Who else has been thinking something, and accidentally said it out loud at the most random time? For instance in science class:

My teacher: Blah, blah, blah, molecules, blah, blah DNA.
My mind: … and that means Cloudtail is Firestar’s nephew…
Me accidentally out loud: OMG FIRESTAR AND GRAYSTRIPE ARE RELATED!!!
My class: …
My teacher: Umm, Jay, I asked you to tell me the parts of an atom.
Me: …

💐Flowie who is currently on hiatus from BlogClan (Flowerpaw/song)💐
💐Flowie who is currently on hiatus from BlogClan (Flowerpaw/song)💐
January 18, 2021 6:26 pm

Hey guys
I wanted to let you know I have a page on the wiki now
but I don’t know what to add to it
so go there and add what you want to it

💙 Coldheart 💙
💙 Coldheart 💙
January 18, 2021 7:13 pm

Y’all. I was looking for my first NTA post. And guess what. I’m like okayyyyyyyyy page 88! Then I saw page 88 was before I joined and I was like………… okay…………. page 96! And it was on page 96! Next time I am listening to whatever my gut says to me.

Captain, defender of the Giga Cat Bell | Falconstorm/Captain
Falconstorm/Captain
January 18, 2021 7:44 pm

This isn’t enough Iron Man. I need more.

💙 Coldheart 💙
💙 Coldheart 💙
January 18, 2021 9:09 pm

Why am I so surprised? This is nothing compared to all the OTHER takeovers she’s done.
comment image

YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
January 18, 2021 9:09 pm

Music teacher: Please sing the song
Me: Alright
Me: *starts singing* Jingle bells jingle bells
Me: Jingle said the cattt
Me: Warriors are amazing, they can fight a ugly ratttt
Me: OH
Me: Jingle bells jingle bells
Me: Why is Jayfeather mad?
Me: Please don’t make you sadddd
Music teacher:..
Music teacher: *chokes in confusion* THANK YOU NEXT!

Flamecloud the Earthling
Flamecloud the Earthling
January 18, 2021 9:45 pm

I killed my voice obsessively redoing the recording of my speech for English and I still think I did bad 😛 I’d greatly prefer there were actual people to present to, I sound like a robotic frog.

YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
January 18, 2021 10:11 pm

Today I woke up and started to screech sing I’ll be complete

𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓯𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂 𝓽𝓮𝔁𝓽 (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓯𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂 𝓽𝓮𝔁𝓽 (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
January 18, 2021 11:06 pm

Spotted Shimmer looks a lot like a dog in terms of appearance, acts literally nothing like a dog.

Blueheart
Blueheart
January 18, 2021 11:41 pm

Weekly Song Lyric #3

“믿어줄래 두려울 필요 없으니”

Translation: “Will you trust me? There’s no need to be afraid”

Look – GOT7

They pretty much recently disbanded so I’m feeling nostalgic as this was the first song I heard by them 😛 Also lyrics and translation come from the video(just put on subtitles/captions), I may have messed up the hangul but rip 😛

Silver SweetTart Heart Candy Gram Things That You Get For Valentine's Day :P (Silverpaw/fin)
Silver Bells Ringing For Christmas (Silverpaw/fin)
January 18, 2021 11:54 pm

Hello.
Um.
I need the Discord thing again.
TwT.
Help. It logged me out…TwT. And now I have to log back in. Yay.
Help. Please. Invite me.

YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
January 18, 2021 11:55 pm

How can a teacher pick someones stick when that someone wished that she doesn’t want to be picked?

Anyways we were doing a project and my teacher was picking sticks (that had our names on) and at that time I wished that I wouldn’t get picked cause I was still trying to find the answer. aNd wHo dO YoU tHinK gOt pIckEd?

🥳 New year's Sandy hopes for the best in 2021! 🎉 (Sandpaw/frost)
🥳 New year's Sandy hopes for the best in 2021! 🎉 (Sandpaw/frost)
January 19, 2021 1:14 am