BlogClan Tavern

New Tavern, folks! Settle in with a nice book and blanket in front of a window and chat away….

This is the place for off-topic chat, sharing, and hanging out!

You can find the old Tavern here!

13.7K Comments
🐅🌟Tigerpaw/shine (mae/mim, she/her) (Tiger Dashing Under Shining Sun)🐅🌟
🐅🌟Tigerpaw/shine (mae/mim, she/her) (Tiger Dashing Under Shining Sun)🐅🌟
January 19, 2021 2:27 am

OMG!!! I’M ON THE ALLEGIANCES!! I know this isn’t a big achivement but for some reason I’m so proud.

𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓯𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂 𝓽𝓮𝔁𝓽 (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓯𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂 𝓽𝓮𝔁𝓽 (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
January 19, 2021 3:37 am

chtoptp!
(chiara has taken over the purrs)

°•~Ebay is Waiting for a Snow Day (Ebonyrain)~•°
°•~Ebay is Waiting for a Snow Day (Ebonyrain)~•°
January 19, 2021 4:16 am

when your waterfilled phone case starts leaking blue oil every and not only is their blue oil everywhere, but you have to buy a new phone case :,)

honestly I’m more hurt that the case only lasted since october because it was ADORABLE

Pinestripe who loves her adorable chickens 🍑 & 🍒 💕
🎄Christmastreestripe❄️️ (Pinestripe)
January 19, 2021 4:56 am

I was reading to my new chickens Cherry and Peach, and the book has a hidden egg in each picture that you have to look for.

When I showed them the picture, both of them right away started pecking at the egg! 😮
I have such smart babies. <3

Spots of Rot in the Leaves (Spot, she/he/fae)
Spots of Rot in the Leaves (Spot, she/he/fae)
January 19, 2021 1:41 pm

go play rain world

Drizzlenose
Drizzlenose
January 19, 2021 2:46 pm

I’m not sure how to upload a picture onto my comments, can anyone teach me?

Ivykit/branch
Ivykit
January 19, 2021 4:45 pm

anyone else play sky children of the light?
i’m trying to learn the harry potter theme on it and it’s so frustrating -_- here’s the link to the sheet music if anyone else wants to learn it: https://sky-music.github.io/songs/movies/Harry_Potter_-_Hedwigs_Theme.html

YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
January 19, 2021 5:04 pm

What’s you top three favorite map or pmv? Mine are:

1: Are you bored yet, Ravenpaw and Barly map
2: The Five Giants
3: Cup song, Tallstar and Jake

Aster the Meowzarella Cheese Will Never Trust the Baked Beans Again (Asterstorm/ Meowing Aster)
January 19, 2021 5:06 pm

I literally have exam tmr but somehow I’m now sitting in my room, pretending I’m conducting an orchestra while blasting classical music in my earphones lol.

Rabbit-Shaped Flame Winking in Hearth (Rabbitflame
Rabbit-Shaped Flame Winking in Hearth (Rabbitflame
January 19, 2021 5:23 pm

I be
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack
now!

vixenfur
vixenfur
January 19, 2021 6:15 pm

hi new frens

YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
January 19, 2021 6:15 pm

does anyone else like the song tangled up?

badgerclaw
badgerclaw
January 19, 2021 6:53 pm

hey, should I make my own article?

1 40 41 42 43 44 185