BlogClan Tavern

New Tavern, folks! Settle in with a nice book and blanket in front of a window and chat away….

This is the place for off-topic chat, sharing, and hanging out!

You can find the old Tavern here!

13.7K Comments
Tigerleap(she/her)
Tigerleap(she/her)
January 19, 2021 6:57 pm

Guys what your favorite animal? I can’t even get on BlogClan without talking about animals because I love them so much. ❤️

Flamecloud the Earthling
Flamecloud the Earthling
January 19, 2021 7:10 pm

I’m in the process of reading Graystripe’s vow, and somebody asks if Flipclaw is Graystripe’s kin.

Flipclaw: No, I’m kin of Lionblaze!
Me: Excuse me young lad, but you are wrong

Graystripe’s half sister is Sorreltail
Sorreltail’s daughter is Cinderheart
Cinderheart’s son is Fernsong
Fernsong’s son is Flipclaw

Flipclaw, Graystripe’s your great grand half uncle, learn your family tree bud >:[ great Starclan, kids these days.

❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
January 19, 2021 8:14 pm

ROTATION HAS BEEN UPDATED
and will now be updated on thursdays
which means this round is two days long, so hop to it! ;D

:Dawny is an animal rights activist |Meadowpaw|
:Dawny is an animal rights activist |Meadowpaw|
January 19, 2021 8:35 pm

BIRF DAY POST OF CHEETO PLANS! LET’S DO IT! We plan it here: https://blogclan-2.fandom.com/wiki/Message_Wall:Spirit_Shhot?threadId=4400000000000821623

:Dawny is an animal rights activist |Meadowpaw|
:Dawny is an animal rights activist |Meadowpaw|
January 19, 2021 8:40 pm

If nobody else is going to do it, I’ll say it! VIPER HATH TAKEN PURRS OVER!
comment image

𝓙𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮 🌇
𝓙𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮 🌇
January 19, 2021 9:26 pm

Your daily reminder that….the universe is an illusion, life is a hologram and buy gold bye!!

Cinders Drifting by Moonlit Pool - Cindie (Cinderpaw/pool)
Cinders Drifting by Moonlit Pool - Cindie (Cinderpaw/pool)
January 19, 2021 9:32 pm

comment image
just look 😛

Turtle: Nightcloud Lover 🖤🖤🖤 (Turtlepaw/dapple🐢🐢🐢)
Turtle: Nightcloud Lover 🖤🖤🖤 (Turtlepaw/dapple🐢🐢🐢)
January 19, 2021 9:49 pm

Nightcloud is such a great character! That’s why I’m showing appreciation for her in my name. 🙂
I’ll Be Complete

Turtle: Nightcloud Lover 🖤🖤🖤 (Turtlepaw/dapple🐢🐢🐢)
Turtle: Nightcloud Lover 🖤🖤🖤 (Turtlepaw/dapple🐢🐢🐢)
January 19, 2021 9:58 pm

How do you look behind a picture for a secret page? I’ve asked before, but I never really understood the answers, so feel free to explain this to me like I’m five years old 😜
I’ll Be Complete

Briarpaw/blaze a "Not Fine Boi"
Briarpaw/blaze a "Not Fine Boi"
January 19, 2021 11:02 pm

Yey! I have a DA now! It’s Briarblaze23! 23 cuz, idk. Just stuck with me, lol

Frost on white feather (FrostFeather) Frosty works though
Frost on white feather (FrostFeather) Frosty works though
January 19, 2021 11:04 pm

That feeling when you have a final in english tomorrow a math final the day after and a spanish final on Friday School is sometimes terrible

"IT'S MARCH??????" 💙(Potato/Blueflower, she/her}🌸
"IT'S MARCH??????" 💙(Potato/Blueflower, she/her}🌸
January 19, 2021 11:17 pm

ahhhh i just put on music and started dancing and i highly recommend!! It was a little embarrassing (cause like… I don’t know how to dance lol) but it was fun!!!

YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
January 19, 2021 11:19 pm

So like what if I love Thistleclaw

also, does anyone know any lgbtq maps? The only ones I know are like Work This Body and Him.

1 41 42 43 44 45 185