BlogClan Tavern

New Tavern, folks! Settle in with a nice book and blanket in front of a window and chat away….

This is the place for off-topic chat, sharing, and hanging out!

You can find the old Tavern here!

14.5K Comments
Rufflecloud (AKA 'Ruffles')
Rufflecloud (AKA 'Ruffles')
January 20, 2021 9:05 pm

IT’S SNOWING FOR THE THIRD TIME DURING THE LAST TWO OR SO MONTHS

WHAT

❈ 𓆏 Irispaw 𓆏 ❈
❈ 𓆏 Irispaw 𓆏 ❈
January 20, 2021 9:26 pm

My band teacher let us sing the soundtrack of Hamilton, even the curse words 😁

"IT'S MARCH??????" 💙(Potato/Blueflower, she/her}🌸
"IT'S MARCH??????" 💙(Potato/Blueflower, she/her}🌸
January 20, 2021 11:17 pm

Okay, they actually made Reedwhisker super interesting???
Like, son of the leader (who’s half-clan at that!!) and all his siblings died????
And then all the stuff that happened in the Darktail arc and ahhhh

And now he’s just old and they’ll probably kill him off lol 😛

The potential this boy had!!!

❝ Duskblaze ଂ Dusko ❞ ✧ ೃ༄
❝ Duskblaze ଂ Dusko ❞ ✧ ೃ༄
January 20, 2021 11:35 pm

testing new pfp and name

HIIIIII HUMANS HOW ARE U DOING <3

Pinestripe who loves her adorable chickens 🍑 & 🍒 💕
Pinestripe who loves her adorable chickens 🍑 & 🍒 💕
January 21, 2021 12:14 am

I’m training Peach to spin around when I tell her to! She’s doing really good 😀

Pinestripe who loves her adorable chickens 🍑 & 🍒 💕
Pinestripe who loves her adorable chickens 🍑 & 🍒 💕
January 21, 2021 12:18 am

Daily Cute Photo of Pepe: (reposting last night’s)
comment image

Dewykit (pond)
Dewykit (pond)
January 21, 2021 12:34 am

i dont know what we do here but i just thought id ask something here
how do we make articles bc im just curious

YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
January 21, 2021 12:50 am

Lol

uh so

my first article came out

and the cringe of me from like 4 months ago

:Dawny is excited for Flowo to come back, and Mod Appreciation day! |Meadowpaw|
:Dawny is excited for Flowo to come back, and Mod Appreciation day! |Meadowpaw|
January 21, 2021 12:54 am

I’m super excited to make Cheeto’s birthday post! Okay, fine, not post, I can’t make mod posts, but it’s going to be a secret page where we all comment and tell her happy birthday, so kinda like a post 😛 I don’t know, a mod could make it an article if they want but I’m sort of playing the role of Cheeto by organizing a post-ish thing, and I’m really excited to make it for her with all of everyone’s birthday wishes, cheer, and gifts! Just- the thrill of making a “birthday post” for the first time! I’ve never done anything like this! I hope she loves all the gifts and birthday wishes, she deserves it! Thanks for reading my really long comment about being excited for someone else’s birthday 😀

Pinestripe who loves her adorable chickens 🍑 & 🍒 💕
Pinestripe who loves her adorable chickens 🍑 & 🍒 💕
January 21, 2021 1:00 am

Does anyone have some spare secret pages I can use? I want to make an NTA and a place with contests 😀

❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
January 21, 2021 1:18 am

livechats oPEN fOR bUSINESS

The one that leaps on stars (Starkit)
The one that leaps on stars (Starkit)
January 21, 2021 1:31 am

there are 177 unmodded comments ( I love the glicth)

Indigo Flowers of a Mistletoe (Flowermistle/Florie)
Indigo Flowers of a Mistletoe (Flowermistle/Florie)
January 21, 2021 1:39 am

I’m currently reading Bramblestar’s Storm and Veil of Shadows at the same time and I am so confused 😛

1 44 45 46 47 48 197