BlogClan Tavern

New Tavern, folks! Settle in with a nice book and blanket in front of a window and chat away….

This is the place for off-topic chat, sharing, and hanging out!

You can find the old Tavern here!

14.5K Comments
🍰 Strawberrykit! 🍰
🍰 Strawberrykit! 🍰
January 21, 2021 5:12 am

Wow! Only 79 comments that need to be modded this one’ll make it 80

Starpaw/blossom (Star)
Starpaw/blossom (Star)
January 21, 2021 5:13 am

I got a 90 on my math midterms :,) I really should’ve done better rip but my overall grade’s still an A+ so I’m happy

"IT'S MARCH??????" 💙(Potato/Blueflower, she/her}🌸
"IT'S MARCH??????" 💙(Potato/Blueflower, she/her}🌸
January 21, 2021 5:22 am

head empy, only making new ocs

COOKIES ✨ (Silverfeather/Silvy)
January 21, 2021 5:59 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEETAH!!!
I hope you have an amazing birthday 💜

:Dawny is excited for Flowo to come back, and Mod Appreciation day! |Meadowpaw|
:Dawny is excited for Flowo to come back, and Mod Appreciation day! |Meadowpaw|
January 21, 2021 9:01 am

I’m watching “Snail – COMPLETE Patchkit AU MAP” for the third time, I highly recommend it. Here’s a link: https://youtu.be/IVCTiEi3ADE Cavetown always has such good songs :> Basically, it takes place in an au with Patchkit living and Mapleshade haunting them.

:Dawny is excited for Flowo to come back, and Mod Appreciation day! |Meadowpaw|
:Dawny is excited for Flowo to come back, and Mod Appreciation day! |Meadowpaw|
January 21, 2021 9:26 am

People are embarrassed with their first comment when it was several years ago, but mine was just 3 months ago. https://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/2020/10/22/who-are-graystripe-and-crowfeather-going-to-choose-in-starclan-by-wildspirit/comment-page-3/#comment-927293 Look at that! DIScusTING!

emberblossom/paw (emby)
emberblossom/paw (emby)
January 21, 2021 10:35 am

does anyone have discord and wanna be friends? :)))

Topazkit the Toothpaste
January 21, 2021 1:28 pm

Don’t forget to wear masks and wash your hands! https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.CpEMuExopH_9Zy2M_INK4wHaE7&pid=Api totally didnt just say that message for this picture

springtail
springtail
January 21, 2021 2:04 pm

wheeeeeeeeee
idk i felt like saying that

Turtle🐢🐢🐢Has “King & Lionheart” Stuck In Ots Head😜
Turtle🐢🐢🐢Has “King & Lionheart” Stuck In Ots Head😜
January 21, 2021 2:11 pm
Turtle🐢🐢🐢Has “King & Lionheart” Stuck In Ots Head😜
Turtle🐢🐢🐢Has “King & Lionheart” Stuck In Ots Head😜
January 21, 2021 2:15 pm
Starpaw/blossom (Star)
Starpaw/blossom (Star)
January 21, 2021 2:16 pm

Ack I was adding my clanniversary to the calendar and may have submitted it twice sorryyyyyy

springtail who is an extreme solangelo shipper
springtail who is an extreme solangelo shipper
January 21, 2021 2:51 pm

if you search up lotuskit one of the results have 1970 as the date.

1 45 46 47 48 49 197