BlogClan Tavern

New Tavern, folks! Settle in with a nice book and blanket in front of a window and chat away….

This is the place for off-topic chat, sharing, and hanging out!

You can find the old Tavern here!

13.8K Comments
Cinderpaw ~ Cindy! [Cinderpoppy]
Cinderpaw ~ Cindy
January 22, 2021 2:06 pm

I.. have decided that I am going to change my suffix and purrsona. I know, I know. I’ve changed too many times. But, I didn’t really like the name Cinderfrost because the suffix -frost is usually determined and cold, and mean. That’s not me. My new name is going to be… Cinderberry. My purrsona will be a medium-furred dilute calico she-cat with blue eyes. Thank you, and have a nice day.

"IT'S MARCH??????" 💙(Potato/Blueflower, she/her}🌸
"IT'S MARCH??????" 💙(Potato/Blueflower, she/her}🌸
January 22, 2021 2:17 pm

oh it’s my clanniversary

Uhhhhh I don’t have a speech, so just,,,, I love y’all 😛 <333

Willowpaw that is not eating your candy canes
Willowpaw that is not eating your candy canes
January 22, 2021 2:37 pm

When your alarm clock goes off and you just wanna sleep: I can hear you, but I wont

YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
January 22, 2021 3:48 pm

going to take a math exam

wow, great

:c

but anyways I ship Breezepelt and Antpelt now. Also Redtail and Runningwind 😛

:Dawny is an animal rights activist |Meadowpaw|
:Dawny is an animal rights activist |Meadowpaw|
January 22, 2021 3:55 pm

Two of my male friend’s and my non-binary friend are going to school in skirts to make a statement but I’m an online student so I can’t go and see them :C

🦦 ♥ 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕 𝚒𝚜 𝚁𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚂𝚆! ♥🦦
🦦 ♥ 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕 𝚒𝚜 𝚁𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚂𝚆! ♥🦦
January 22, 2021 4:39 pm

I did some more family tracing things last night, and I discovered that Tigerstar I is related to Bluestar, Firestar, Redtail, Whitestorm, Lionheart, Cinderpelt, and even Ashfur!

Also mild spoilers toward the end regarding Ashfur ^^

This one is even longer than the last one
It started with an unknown couple of cats, who had Sweetbriar and Fallowsong. Sweetbriar became mates with Oakstar, and they had Pinestar. Pinestar took Leopardfoot as a mate, and they had Nightkit, Mistkit, and Tigerstar I. Tigerstar I and Sasha had Tadpole, Hawkfrost, and Mothwing. Tigerstar I and Goldenflower had Bramblestar and Tawnypelt. Let’s follow Bramblestar’s side of the family, first- we’ll come back to Tawnypelt.
Bramblestar and Squirrelflight had Dandelionkit, Juniperkit, Alderheart, and Sparkpelt. Sparkpelt and Larksong had Flickerkit, Flamepaw, and Finchpaw.
Now, back to Tawnypelt.
Tawnypelt and Rowanstar had Flametail, Dawnpelt, and Tigerstar II. Dawnpelt and Crowfrost had Strikestone, Juniperclaw, and Sleekwhisker. Tigerstar II and Dovewing had Pouncestep, Lightleap, and Shadowsight.
So far, we’ve found that Pinestar is related to some of the most important characters in the current Clans, including the second-ever female Warriors villain, Sleekwhisker! But it doesn’t stop there. Now we can chase Dovewing’s lineage back into ThunderClan- let’s see where that leads. To do that, we have to go all the way back to… Jake!
Jake and Nutmeg had unnamed kits, Firestar, and Princess. Princess and a kittypet named Oliver have unnamed kits and Cloudtail. Cloudtail and Brightheart had Ambermoon, Snowbush, Dewnose, and Whitewing. Whitewing and Birchfall had Dovewing and Ivypool. Ivypool and Fernsong had Thriftear, Flipclaw, and Bristlefrost.
As you can see, this makes Pinestar (and Tigerstar I!) very, very distantly related to Firestar! But that’s not all. The fact that Brightheart is in this family tree links even more cats to Pinestar’s family. Buckle up- we’re going way back in time again to connect these dots.
Robinwing and Fuzzypelt have Chestnutkit, Cherrypaw, Ravenpaw, Brindleface, Dustpelt, and Frostfur. Brindleface and Whitestorm have Tulipkit, Elderkit, Ashfur, and Ferncloud. We’ll come back to Ferncloud in just a second. Frostfur and Lionheart had Thornclaw, Cinderpelt, Brackenfur, and Brightheart. There’s our link to Pinestar again! Now, back to Ferncloud…
Ferncloud and Dustpelt had Larchkit, Hollykit, Shrewpaw, Birchfall, Foxleap, Icecloud, and Spiderleg. Spiderleg and Daisy had Toadstep and Rosepetal.
Now we know that Pinestar is related- very, very distantly to- of all cats- Ashfur! But that’s not the only surprising thing about this. Here- let’s go back to Whitestorm, Ashfur’s dad. We know that Whitestorm’s mother was Snowfur… so let’s follow that. And by that, I mean we’re going all the way back to Daisytoe.
Daisytoe and Rooktail had Goosefeather and Moonflower. Moonflower and Stormtail had Bluestar and Snowfur. Bluestar and Oakheart had Mosskit, Stonefur, and Mistystar. Mistystar and Blackclaw had Perchkit, Pikepaw, Primrosepaw, and Reedwhisker.
This makes Pinestar related to Bluestar, Firestar, AND Tigerstar, along with Ashfur- the impostor himself!

I might write an article on this in the future- I love love love family tree tracing. If anyone has any suggestions of what cats I should try to connect, let me know!

『𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕗𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕣𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜𝕤 - 𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕡𝕒𝕨』
『𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕗𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕣𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜𝕤 - 𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕡𝕒𝕨』
January 22, 2021 5:00 pm

hello blogclan! sorry I haven’t been very active lately, but I’ve had my semester exams so I didn’t have much time for other stuff 🙁 I’m done with those now though, so hopefully I’ll be able to comment more cause this is such a great community and I love you all <3

"IT'S MARCH??????" 💙(Potato/Blueflower, she/her}🌸
"IT'S MARCH??????" 💙(Potato/Blueflower, she/her}🌸
January 22, 2021 6:04 pm

Is it wrong that when I’m writing my genderfluid/characters that use multiple pronouns, I just go on Wheeldecide, pop the pronouns in, and spin the wheel??? 😛

🍰 Strawberrykit’s birthday is in one day! 🍰
🍰 Strawberrykit’s birthday is in one day! 🍰
January 22, 2021 6:54 pm

I just reread Ravenpaw’s Farewell and when I finished, I wanted to flip over a table from anger. It was sooooo sad when Ravenpaw died 🙁

*`~^Food-obsessed Cinder-Burrito-Tea--CINDA--Cinderpaw/whisker!^~`*
*`~^Food-obsessed Cinder-Burrito-Tea--CINDA--Cinderpaw/whisker!^~`*
January 22, 2021 7:25 pm
vixenfur
vixenfur
January 22, 2021 7:36 pm

ello

*`~^Food-obsessed Cinder-Burrito-Tea--CINDA--Cinderpaw/whisker!^~`*
*`~^Food-obsessed Cinder-Burrito-Tea--CINDA--Cinderpaw/whisker!^~`*
January 22, 2021 7:58 pm

Anyone know any good digital art websites?

*`~^Food-obsessed Cinder-Burrito-Tea--CINDA--Cinderpaw/whisker!^~`*