BlogClan Tavern

New Tavern, folks! Settle in with a nice book and blanket in front of a window and chat away….

This is the place for off-topic chat, sharing, and hanging out!

You can find the old Tavern here!

13.8K Comments
*`~^Food-obsessed Cinder-Burrito-Tea--CINDA--Cinderpaw/whisker!^~`*
*`~^Food-obsessed Cinder-Burrito-Tea--CINDA--Cinderpaw/whisker!^~`*
January 22, 2021 8:05 pm

I changed ma name again 🙃

YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
January 22, 2021 8:19 pm

Hey flamin hot cheetah! I know your b-day was a long time ago. But I wanted to do this yesterday, but I was pretty tired. Anyway, i just wanted to say, I have great friends, but I never knew I would be friends with an awesome cheetah! Your amazing, remember that, Cheets! Your the queen of taking over recent purrs, with your sidekick (please dont be mad at be Viper :P), Viper. I love the heck outa you, and KEEP ON BEING YOURSELF, YOUR WONDERFUL SELF. Let’s all chant for Cheetah..

CHEETAH CHEETAH CHEETAH
comment image

❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
January 22, 2021 9:16 pm

blogchats open!

Pinestripe who loves her adorable chickens 🍑 & 🍒 💕
🌲Pinestripe🐿️
January 22, 2021 10:17 pm

Here’s a page with links to all my secret pages:

"IT'S MARCH??????" 💙(Potato/Blueflower, she/her}🌸
"IT'S MARCH??????" 💙(Potato/Blueflower, she/her}🌸
January 22, 2021 10:50 pm

Forget all those “What would you tell your past self?” serious things!! I don’t want to be all nostalgic and talk about things that could have been different!!

What’s something silly you’d tell your past self?

Dear old Potato, I’m gonna need you to stop warrior cats roleplaying during recess. You’ll thank me for the lack of cringy memories later.

°•~Ebay is Waiting for a Snow Day (Ebonyrain)~•°
°•~Ebay is Waiting for a Snow Day (Ebonyrain)~•°
January 23, 2021 12:04 am

guys pls help i ate too much fun dip and i feel sick but i also think im going to have another pack

❝ Duskblaze ଂ Dusko ❞ ✧ ೃ༄
❝ Duskblaze ଂ Dusko ❞ ✧ ೃ༄
January 23, 2021 12:57 am

How are you guys doing?

I’m sure someone will ask so I’ll just tell you all in this comment :>

I’m doing good. I’m currently waiting for my iPod to charge so I can listen to everybody wants to rule the world on repeat while plotting my takeover of- you guessed it, the ✨ w o r l d ✨

Edit: it’s charged.. watch out…

Edit edit: ooooH speedy mod do

Dewykit (pond)
Dewykit (pond)
January 23, 2021 2:08 am

idk where to comment this so i commented it here

if blogclan gets updated, i suggest that ppl should be able to dislike comments or something like that
it was just an idea but i dont think the mods would approve it bc i think theyll see that as ‘bullying’ i guess

🥳 New year's Sandy hopes for the best in 2021! 🎉 (Sandpaw/frost)
🥳 New year's Sandy hopes for the best in 2021! 🎉 (Sandpaw/frost)
January 23, 2021 2:10 am

I wanna take over recent purrs :C

Ivykit/branch
Ivykit
January 23, 2021 2:19 am

my thoughts on today: ow.

Captain, defender of the Giga Cat Bell | Falconstorm/Captain
Falconstorm/Captain
January 23, 2021 2:24 am

My friend and I were roleplaying as Gordon Ramsey and the manager of McDonald’s at lunch today. I’m almost certain that my teacher was confused as to why he heard me ranting about frozen food and McDonald’s with an accent.

Anonymous
Anonymous
January 23, 2021 2:25 am

sooo… because my account is linked to my email, can the mods see the email I signed up with and therefore email me? Or do the mods know my email at all?

YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
January 23, 2021 2:32 am