BlogClan Tavern

New Tavern, folks! Settle in with a nice book and blanket in front of a window and chat away….

This is the place for off-topic chat, sharing, and hanging out!

You can find the old Tavern here!

14.1K Comments
Topazkit the Toothpaste
Topazkit the Toothpaste
January 23, 2021 2:47 am

guys im making a food flag, i already have mac n’ cheese, but i need other food what other food should i do

A Dark Wing-ter's Night (Darkwing)
A Dark Wing-ter's Night (Darkwing)
January 23, 2021 4:17 am

aaaahh a couple of my friends (Goldensplash, Crowbush, Silverhaze, Firetuft, and Skypeak) and I went to a movie together tonight!! and it’s been monthssss since I’d seen the last three so it was super nice seeing them againnnn
I also accidentally discovered that lemon-scented hand sanitizer does not taste anything like lemons 😛

halfpaw who finally drew her profile pic and is the fluffiest chimera cat who used to be cinnamonpaw who likes indie pop (you can call me pumpkin/cinnamon/halfpaw/ or halfheart)
January 23, 2021 4:56 am

been watching WAAAAYYY too much anime…

January 23, 2021 6:01 am

heeey everyone! If you didn’t know, (But most peeps do :P) I have a holiday called mod appreciation that i want to make on blogclan official 🙂 so, a little question. Where would all the mods most likely meet and chill with eachother? I’m asking this cause I’m planning to draw all the mods purrsonas chillin and hangin out with each other 😛

movie theater, (I would be so surprised if I saw some cats eating popcorn watching a movie, lol)

✨A E S T H E T I C ✨ coffee shop, ( lol, it would be so funny but cute to see tons of cats in a coffee shop :P)

the forest,

a resturant, (lol, again, it would be kinda weird but funny to see a bunch of cats in a restaurant :P)

or a book store?

thanks! also, mod appreciation is being discussed on ebonyrains message wall on the blogclan 2 wikia, (Thanks ebay for letting us use it 🙂 ) so if you want to join it, here’s the link! thanks! 😛

Spots of Rot in the Leaves (Spot, she/he/fae)
Spots of Rot in the Leaves (Spot, she/he/fae)
January 23, 2021 5:33 pm

Thrushpelt makes me happy

Anonymous
Anonymous
January 23, 2021 5:49 pm

why are hands so hard to drawwwww X(

Rufflecloud (AKA 'Ruffles')
Rufflecloud (AKA 'Ruffles')
January 23, 2021 5:50 pm

Rodent Talk
There’s rats in our garden, and my dog attacked one of them because he didn’t want them in his space. I just saw one of them in the grass, and it was a big, brown thing.

"Of course it will work, when has it not worked?" (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
"Of course it will work, when has it not worked?" (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
January 23, 2021 6:25 pm

imagine if there was a warrior cat named Oofrip

Anonymous
Anonymous
January 23, 2021 6:47 pm

if you felt you always were partially non binary (they/them pronouns) but the other part of you switched between male, female, and non binary, is there some sort of term for that? I don’t think it’s demiflux, because that usually means that part of you is one gender and then the other half fluctuates in intensity instead of switching entirely to another gender. I actually wanna know because one of my OC’s feels this way, it’s not actually me 😛

Pinestripe who loves her adorable chickens 🍑 & 🍒 💕
🌲Pinestripe🐿️
January 23, 2021 8:34 pm

A new round of my NTA is out! 😀

"Of course it will work, when has it not worked?" (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
"Of course it will work, when has it not worked?" (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
January 23, 2021 8:45 pm

If you’re one of my main OCs, there’s a 99.99% chance that you’ve had at least 5 different names.

Turtle: Turtle Tail Lover 💜💜💜|Turtlepaw/dapple🐢🐢🐢
Turtle: Turtle Tail Lover 💜💜💜|Turtlepaw/dapple🐢🐢🐢
January 23, 2021 9:07 pm

I’m posting this here since it wasn’t getting a lot of attention on the games page.

Please come play my Blixemi Trivia Game!

I’ll Be Complete

"Of course it will work, when has it not worked?" (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
"Of course it will work, when has it not worked?" (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
January 23, 2021 9:20 pm

“Raven, when you make your character lesbian, make sure she STAYS lesbian instead of shipping her off a male, or just DON’T pay attention to her sexuality” – Raven

1 50 51 52 53 54 192