BlogClan Tavern

New Tavern, folks! Settle in with a nice book and blanket in front of a window and chat away….

This is the place for off-topic chat, sharing, and hanging out!

You can find the old Tavern here!

14.1K Comments
Turtle: Turtle Tail Lover 💜💜💜|Turtlepaw/dapple🐢🐢🐢
Turtle: Turtle Tail Lover 💜💜💜|Turtlepaw/dapple🐢🐢🐢
January 23, 2021 9:46 pm

Here’s a link to my Turtle Tail Club, in case any of y’all is interested:

Basically it’s where we talk about Turtle Tail and her insane level of pure awesome 😎

I’ll Be Complete

Scorchie loves Jayfeather and had too much coffee (Mae/mim))
Scorchflower
January 23, 2021 10:33 pm

hola me new to blogclan. you can call me Scorchpaw for now if ye want

Indigo Flowers of a Mistletoe (Flowermistle/Florie)
Indigo Flowers of a Mistletoe (Flowermistle/Florie)
January 23, 2021 10:51 pm

For the first time, I am going to catch up on all the main series books!
Never mind the super editions and bonus stories

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Voila! It is I, Reddusk ♥
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Voila! It is I, Reddusk ♥
January 23, 2021 11:32 pm

Hi guys!! So recently I started questioning my gender, and I decided to be productive for once in my life and figure out what’s up! I feel amazing to announce that I am genderfae and I would love it if you could use either she/her/hers or fae/faer/faers for me now!!

Flamecloud the Earthling
Flamecloud the Earthling
January 24, 2021 1:00 am

ughhh great starclan how does anyone draw digitally 😛
I just spent an hour creating a lovely collection of wobbly lines vaguely shaped like a very lumpy, crooked face and ending up deleting it. (which, by the way, isn’t even as satisfying as crumpling up a piece of paper)

YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
January 24, 2021 1:16 am

Sooo

recently I’ve been in love with these three songs:

1: Older- Sasha Sloan
2: House of Memories- Panic! At the disco
3: My Family- Addams Family

What Shall We Do With An Unsigned Bluebell?
What Shall We Do With An Unsigned Bluebell?
January 24, 2021 2:38 am

i forgot almost the entire day it was my clanniversary lol, anyways i’ve been on since 2017 so 4 years and yeah i’m old i guess, anyways thanks guys 💕

Captain, defender of the Giga Cat Bell | Falconstorm/Captain
Falconstorm/Captain
January 24, 2021 2:55 am

Note to self: Don’t bother being your own character for Halloween. Not only does no one but BlogClan know about Yuri, but how are you gonna make a Shiba Inu costume and sew an entire jacket when you’re too lazy and poor to buy supplies?

in all honesty though I really want a jacket like Yuri’s

"Of course it will work, when has it not worked?" (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
"Of course it will work, when has it not worked?" (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
January 24, 2021 4:23 am

I attempted at giving my OCs Fang Flick, Gray Song, and Icy Speckle some more personality while completely ignoring the Panubans.

Gray Song: Of course we can be twolets (i.e second-in-command) at the same time! We’re twins, we agree on everything!
Fang Flick: NO WE DON’T!
Icy Speckle: Your asseveration has been controverted.

"Of course it will work, when has it not worked?" (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
"Of course it will work, when has it not worked?" (Raven | Raventhornpaw)
January 24, 2021 5:52 am

why does everyone want to commit arson

Pinestripe who loves her adorable chickens 🍑 & 🍒 💕
🌲Pinestripe🐿️
January 24, 2021 6:10 am

I’ve been training one of my my chickens Peach to spin when I tell her to (she’s doing really good!) She actually starts spinning whenever she sees my mom pass by her enclosure, to beg for treats.

Today I was spending some time with Cherry, and she just started spinning. I never taught her that trick so she must have learned it from her sister!

Moonbreeze
Moonbreeze
January 24, 2021 6:24 am

Hello i’m bored. anyone live?

Pinestripe who loves her adorable chickens 🍑 & 🍒 💕