BlogClan Tavern

We’ve moved again! We now have a whole new second floor to flood with comments! And look at those exposed brick walls – surely this is nothing other than our greatest tavern to date!

This is the place for off-topic chat, sharing and hanging out, so pull up a chair and settle in!

I’m sure BlogTeam is already looking shiftily towards the sign outside – The Cat’s Meow – and wondering who will be the first to look behind it at the secret page held within.

You can find the old Tavern here!

50,703 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. February 21, 2020 at 6:30 am

Should I change my purrsona to a fluffy silver she-cat with brown eyes and white paws?

• February 21, 2020 at 1:08 pm

if you want to ๐Ÿ™‚

hey it's a dragon attack

• Snowbreeze
      February 21, 2020 at 2:31 pm

If it feels right!

• Turtlepaw/ dapple.
      February 21, 2020 at 8:54 pm

If you want to, go for it!

2. Mapledrift
    February 21, 2020 at 8:38 am

Hey guys ! I have some really exciting news for you all that not many of you will have heard.

So basically, in 2021 I am going away on a trip without my parents. This is the year I will have just finished my GCSEs and I will be about ummm 16 I think give or take a year. Now the reason its a really big thing is I’m not just going to France or something a little way away from the UK. Oh no.

I’m going to go to Borneo !

Borneo is an island that’s like owned by Malaysia, Brunei and Indonesia, I’m going to the Malaysian part. It’s got tropical rainforests, orangutans and all sorts of amazing wildlife. I’m going with an expedition group for three weeks in the summer, with a group of about 6 or 7 other people from my school including a really close friend.

During the trip we are going to climb Mount Kinabalu, the highest mountain in Borneo (its 13, 435 feet high), go and help out in a project working with school children to help educate them (even running a sports day one day), creating walkways to bring ecotourism into the area and maybe even helping rescue sea turtle eggs from the beach and releasing sea turtles back into the wild once they have hatched. We’re also going to go to a safari lodge, where we get to go on river cruises and things to look at the wildlife in Borneo !!Maybe even go to a sun bear rescue sanctuary. We’re also doing other activities like going to some islands, white water rafting and stuff !! Throughout the trip we will have to be buying our own food, sorting out our own transportation and even accommodation for a few nights, using a budget of money provided by the expedition team.

The trip in total is going to be three weeks long, and take place summer 2021, during this time I will most likely be unable to get in contact with BlogClan but once I’m back I will definitely update you all !

Now, in the mean time I’d like some help to come up with ideas. Obviously, this trip is expensive. I’m not going to give an exact amount but this thing is a lot of money. So, if you have any fundraising ideas, please let me know, they would be super helpful to me !!!

But yeah, just wanted to tell you all about this awesome thing that will happen to me in a year and a bit, and ask about fundraising ideas ! So if you have any questions feel free to ask

• February 21, 2020 at 1:09 pm

oooooh this could sound fun!

maybe try just doing a lot of chores or something?

hey it's a dragon attack

• Blazesoul
      February 21, 2020 at 2:12 pm

Congratulations! I don’t currently have any fundraising ideas for you but I will definitely let you know if I come up with something.

• Potato ๐ŸŒธ(Blueflower)๐Ÿ’™
      February 21, 2020 at 2:17 pm

That sounds so cool!!! Maybe a bake sale??

• Snowbreeze
      February 21, 2020 at 2:51 pm

Wow, this sounds amazing! Congratulations! I hope you all have a blast! ๐Ÿ˜€
      Hmm, I don’t know much about fundraising . . . good luck in doing so, anyway! ^^

• ๐Ÿ๐ŸฆŒdoey๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿ
      February 21, 2020 at 4:23 pm

That sounds awesome!!
      I am doing my gcses this year and I couldโ€™ve gone on a trip to vietnam but i didnโ€™t ๐Ÿ˜•
      My friends who are going on the trip have fundraised in the following ways:
      Getting a job
      Babysitting
      Dog walking
      Bake sales
      Sponsored runs etc

a deer, a female deer

• CrystalStream
      February 21, 2020 at 5:16 pm

OMG THAT WILL BE AWESOME!!! YOULL HAVE TO SHARE PICTURES OF THE WILDLIFE

I love our strange son. <3

• February 21, 2020 at 6:24 pm

fifjdkfjkdkdkfk we did a school trip to bejing last year and i went without my parents though iโ€™m like 11 lol :p but i guess that wouldnโ€™t count since the teachers came with us :p

don't look at me like that

• February 21, 2020 at 7:49 pm

That’s really cool and good for the environment! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I’m glad you can get to go there!

As for fundraising ideas, how about art raffles, art commissions, adoptable characters on DeviantART, selling your art (prints, pin badges, postcards etc) in christmas markets (or just markets in general), bake sales, knitting/crocheting/sewing things such as scarves, teddy bears and/or placemats etc to sell at a market in or outside school, selling eco-friendly/zero waste products such as tote bags and soap that you can make (if you have a Product Design teacher that uses a printing machine that can put your art and designs onto things, ask them if you’re okay to use it!), selling T-Shirts with your art and designs on them and other products at markets, and more ways that I will put here if I think of the ideas!

As for what things to draw and design, how about animals and nature? Maybe things relating to endangered species and the environment, encouraging people to help via short but effective messages printed onto tote bags and such, drawings of endangered animals (snow leopards, pangolins etc) surrounded by trees, flowers and other flora.

Cycling for Senior Warrior!

• Turtlepaw/ dapple.
      February 21, 2020 at 8:56 pm

OH MY FLIPPING GOD THAT IS SO AWESOME MAPLEDRIFT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SHOW US PICTURES!

• February 21, 2020 at 10:20 pm

this sounds awesome map!! I think you could open up commissions on da, set up a paypal account for people to pay you, and Iโ€™ll try to advertise your account on instagram as much as I can! other than that, maybe reach out to some company/establishment that youโ€™re interested in (museum, park, etc) and see if you could get a summer job? you could also get with your group and do a group fundraiser! ๐Ÿ˜€ anyways this is so exciting, I wish you the best of luck, and I hope you fun and ahhhhh send pictures Iโ€™ll miss you but enjoy it! <3

โœง a rose is a rose is a rose โœง

• Emberblaze (Emb)
      February 21, 2020 at 10:49 pm

Cool! My sister is going to Israel on a school trip this summer!

Scars~I AM THEY

• February 21, 2020 at 11:46 pm

AAAAHH HAVE FUN MAPLE!!!

• โ„๏ธ โค๏ธ Frosty Fire-Colored Hearts (Frostfire) โค๏ธ โ„๏ธ
      February 22, 2020 at 1:06 am

Have fun!! ๐Ÿ˜€

• Loneheart ๐ŸŒ
      February 22, 2020 at 1:06 am

Ahhh!!! How fun! Congratulations Maple!!!

Slytherin That I Am

• Moona (Moonpaw/leap)
      February 22, 2020 at 4:23 am

Awesome!!!!! Gosh I wish a trip to France for me could be โ€œjust a trip to Franceโ€ but Iโ€™m an American who has only been to 4 states including my state, and have never seen the ocean.. oof
      It sounds really fun!!!

• ๐Ÿƒ Fluttering Ivy Leaves in the Spring Breeze ๐ŸŒผ
      February 22, 2020 at 1:50 pm

Omg, that’s great, Maple! congratulations! hope you have fun! ๐Ÿ˜€

*...what an awkward situation*

3. February 21, 2020 at 1:20 pm

yee haw it’s friday!

View post on imgur.com

hey it's a dragon attack

• ๐Ÿ”ฅแšนโดน๐Œ‡๐Œ‡แ’ชโดนแšนแ—…โฐž ๐Ÿ’ž (Heart-Shaped Pebbles On The Beach At Sunset ๐Ÿ’ž )
      February 23, 2020 at 12:59 am

YAY UWU

So what?

4. February 21, 2020 at 3:58 pm

I shall now retreat into the deep depths of character development questions and story boarding………….

The Earthiest Earthling

I love our strange son. <3

• February 22, 2020 at 12:04 am

what work? ๐Ÿ™‚

hey it's a dragon attack

6. Loneheart ๐ŸŒ
    February 22, 2020 at 12:13 am

Oh. My. God. I just had the greatest idea! I’m going to write about magic personified as a cat in the Warriors universe!

Slytherin That I Am

• February 22, 2020 at 1:00 am

oooh interesting! ๐Ÿ˜€

hey it's a dragon attack

• Turtlepaw/ dapple.
      February 22, 2020 at 1:43 pm

YES THAT SOUNDS SO AWESOME LONEHEART YOU HAVE TO WRITE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Brambleheart is Running for SW
      February 22, 2020 at 5:25 pm

Try me, Beyonce.

7. February 22, 2020 at 12:19 am

Chapter Two of Serene is on the FanFic Page! ๐Ÿ™‚

#ThankYouWoojin

8. Dappy
    February 22, 2020 at 12:40 am

I went on a claiming spree. I have 13 secret pages. Anyone need them?

• What Shall We Do With An Unsigned Bluebell?
      February 22, 2020 at 7:54 pm

cool ๐Ÿ˜›

9. Ironthistle
    February 22, 2020 at 12:57 am

how many tissues can Thistle with a cold go through in a day? well alot actually * glances at the tissue pile beside me* umm gotta jet * grabs Ironman , suits up and flies away*

TEAM IRONSTRANGE ASSEMBLE

• February 22, 2020 at 1:20 am

oof

hey it's a dragon attack

• CrystalStream
      February 22, 2020 at 3:51 am

*puts on doctor strange cape* IM UP FOR THIS COSPLAY THING

I love our strange son. <3

• February 22, 2020 at 4:36 am

idk bout you but my record is 3.5 trash bins

hey its mee, Bee!!

• Brambleheart is Running for SW
      February 22, 2020 at 5:30 pm

I think you need a doctor

View post on imgur.com

Try me, Beyonce.

• Brambleheart is Running for SW
        February 22, 2020 at 5:30 pm

o heck i stole crystie’s joke 0,0

Try me, Beyonce.

February 23, 2020 at 1:01 am

Uh no I don’t thanks—–

but in all seriousness, awesome ๐Ÿ˜›

So what?

10. IvyStream (Come One Step Closer And Iโ€™ll Slap You With This Leaf)
    February 22, 2020 at 1:24 am

*Zips Through Sonic Movie*
    Wow That Was Anti Climatic.

• What Shall We Do With An Unsigned Bluebell?
      February 22, 2020 at 7:32 pm

๐Ÿ˜›

11. Clo! Who is back!! (Hopefully)
    February 22, 2020 at 2:38 am

I finished almost all my school work before my mom woke today ๐Ÿ˜›

Ask me to draw your purrsona

• What Shall We Do With An Unsigned Bluebell?
      February 22, 2020 at 7:32 pm

cool ๐Ÿ˜›

February 23, 2020 at 1:02 am

YEAH WHOOP WHOOP

So what?

12. CrystalStream
    February 22, 2020 at 3:51 am

DOCTOR STRANGE IS MY SMALL SON AND I WILL FIGHT YOU FOR HIS PROTECTION. MY SMALL CHILD. NO HURT. MINE. GO AWAY. (I drew him btw on the art page)

I love our strange son. <3

• February 22, 2020 at 5:02 pm

ok cool ๐Ÿ˜›

hey it's a dragon attack

• Brambleheart is Running for SW
      February 22, 2020 at 5:28 pm

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!! PROTECT HIM AT ALL COSTS!!

View post on imgur.com