BlogClan Tavern

New Tavern, folks! Settle in with a nice book and blanket in front of a window and chat away….

This is the place for off-topic chat, sharing, and hanging out!

You can find the old Tavern here!

13.8K Comments
"IT'S MARCH??????" 💙(Potato/Blueflower, she/her}🌸
"IT'S MARCH??????" 💙(Potato/Blueflower, she/her}🌸
January 25, 2021 4:59 am

No one:
Literally no one:
Youtube ads: OOPSIE DOOPSIE, IS THIS AN AD??? AH SHUCKS!!!! WE KNOW ADS ARE SUPERRR ANNOYING!!! WE’RE SUPER SORRY!!! BY THE WAY, WHY DON’T YOU BUY YOUTUBE MUSIC? AND GET RID OF THESE AWFUL ADS!!

Redblaze is stuck in 2020
Redblaze is stuck in 2020
January 25, 2021 9:23 am

It snowed yesterday in the Uk 😀
My cat was very confused

Icy Snowflakes Falling from Sky (Icepelt/paw)
Icy Snowflakes Falling from Sky (Icepelt/paw)
January 25, 2021 10:53 am

Wait, how do we have over 55 pages and 4.6k comments already

Doverolli (Dovepaw)
Doverolli (Dovepaw)
January 25, 2021 12:47 pm

I just realized
What if Bob is Bob the builder? He’s pretty sus…

springkit/tail
springkit/tail
January 25, 2021 12:48 pm

so why is springkit stalking blogclan at 6:45 AM?
thats a good question.

“Blossomfall Is NOT A Brat!” (Turtlepaw🐢🐢🐢)
“Blossomfall Is NOT A Brat!” (Turtlepaw🐢🐢🐢)
January 25, 2021 2:15 pm
“Blossomfall Is NOT A Brat!” (Turtlepaw🐢🐢🐢)
“Blossomfall Is NOT A Brat!” (Turtlepaw🐢🐢🐢)
January 25, 2021 2:26 pm

WOLFSTAR 4 LIFE

WolfStar 4 Life

.:Crow That Flies Over Winter Frost:. {Crowfrost}
.:MapleWood:. (--Jinx--)
January 25, 2021 3:24 pm

Brambleclaw telling Tawnypelt he’s a warrior:

Brambleclaw: Hey, Tawnypaw, guess what?
Tawnypelt: Tawnypaw? Who’s she? I’m Tawnypelt now, if you don’t mind.
Brambleclaw: Really? That’s great! So am I-
Brambleclaw: No, I mean me too-
Brambleclaw: I mean, I’m a warrior now! My name’s Bramblepaw…
Brambleclaw: I mean, Tawnypaw
Brambleclaw: No, claw…
Brambleclaw: I’m Claw!
Brambleclaw: BRAMBLE
Brambleclaw: Bramble… paw? NO
Tawnypelt: This is why I left the Clan.

.:Crow That Flies Over Winter Frost:. {Crowfrost}
.:Crow That Flies Over Winter Frost:. {Crowfrost}
January 25, 2021 3:25 pm

Brambleclaw telling Tawnypelt he’s a warrior:

Brambleclaw: Hey, Tawnypaw, guess what?
Tawnypelt: Tawnypaw? Who’s she? I’m Tawnypelt now, if you don’t mind.
Brambleclaw: Really? That’s great! So am I-
Brambleclaw: No, I mean me too-
Brambleclaw: I mean, I’m a warrior now! My name’s Bramblepaw…
Brambleclaw: I mean, Tawnypaw
Brambleclaw: No, claw…
Brambleclaw: I’m Claw!
Brambleclaw: BRAMBLE
Brambleclaw: Bramble… paw? NO
Tawnypelt: This is why I left the Clan.

✨ COOKIES ✨ (Silverfeather/Silvy)
✨ COOKIES ✨ (Silverfeather/Silvy)
January 25, 2021 4:22 pm

Wow. Comments are popping up everywhere.

💙 Coldheart 💙
💙 Coldheart 💙
January 25, 2021 4:24 pm

Kate has taken over Recent Purrs!
comment image

:Dawny is an animal rights activist |Meadowpaw|
:Dawny is an animal rights activist |Meadowpaw|
January 25, 2021 5:31 pm

I just went to the eye doctor and they dilated my eyes with some eye drops so I can see screens well and I have to zoom in really close. I’m not gonna be on here for a few hours since I can’t see well.

.:Crow That Flies Over Winter Frost:. {Crowfrost}
.:Crow That Flies Over Winter Frost:. {Crowfrost}
January 25, 2021 6:11 pm

[spoiler title=”First Few Chapters Of A Warriors-like Book I’m Wriing”] [/spoiler

CHAPTER ONE

I was cuddled up close to my mother, when a hand came and grabbed me from her, and threw me out of the barn. “Too many kittens,” I heard a voice say. “We need to get our cats fixed.” That was 4 years ago. Since that day I have been a different cat. My name is Sammy, and I roam the streets for food. I have found a clowder and have become the leader. And right now, I am about to hear about something that will start a plan forming in my mind.

“Quiet, quiet, please!” I scraped my claws against the
rock that made the top of my den. The 44 other cats stopped their fussing. “I believe Tigerstripe has something to say.”
“Yes, I do, sire,” said Tigerstripe. “There are uprights in our woods!”
“Whaattt?!” I roared. “When did you find out about this?”
“About three days ago sir,” he said. I paced on my rock.
“We must organize more guards. We cannot leave the clowder unguarded for a minute,” I said. “We also need less hunting parties with less cats. Plus, we need to organize backups in case something happens, and…”
”Whoa there, hun,” my mate, Snowspot said. “We’ve already got many, many guards and the hunting parties are already very small. You take very good care of us.”
“Uhh sire?” said Tigerstripe.
“Yes?” I said.
“There’s more,” he replied. “One of the cats in this clan is working with the uprights. He became a pet to them and his plan is to run away to this place and when they look for him, they will find us.”
“Who’d DARE do such a thing?!” I exclaimed.
“Shadowtail,” Tigerstripe said quietly, “my brother.”
At these words I leaped onto my rock.
“Shadowtail!” I yowled. “Come forward!”
“Yes, sir?” said Shadowtail, striding towards the rock. The uprights had definitely been feeding him. His black striped coat had a glossy sheen none of ours had, and his eyes had a sparkle to them. Shadowtail knew what he was doing was wrong and he was happy about it.
“Your brother, Tigerstripe, accuses you of working with the uprights. Is this true?’’
“Why, yes,” Shadowtail said. “Is this bad?”
“Is that bad? IS THAT BAD?! Yes, of COURSE it is bad! Shadowtail, I hereby anish you and all your future sons and daughters from LightClowder forever!”
“Whoa there, calm down Sammy!” Snowspot said. “Let him explain himself first. And there is no need to inflict punishment on his future descendants, who are all innocent I might add!”
“Fine. Tigerstripe, tell us what you believe to be true.”
Tigerstripe stepped forward. “We believe that you, Shadowtail, have a plan to destroy us all! Correct me if I’m wrong, but you became a pet to the uprights and your plan is to run away to this place and when they look for you, they will find us.”
Shadowtail laughed. “Smart. Very smart. You caught me brother, and now, I invite you to join me. Look at me. Look at the life we could have! No need to hunt and search for water. And best of all, we could destroy the clowders forever!”
“Never, you sorry excuse for a clowder cat. I will not abandon my clowder or Sammy.”
“I feel sorry for you, brother. Look at what you could have had! But, mark my word you will pay. ALL OF YOU! You WILL pay for this!” Shadowtail yowled, as two battlers dragged him out of camp.
“And stay out!” I yowled. Snowspot came and nuzzled me.
“Meeting dismissed,” I said.
Snowspot and I walked back to my den.
“My time is coming Sammy,” Snowspot told me. “Soon, we will have more cats in the clowder.”

CHAPTER TWO

Around two to three weeks later we had a little black kitten. We called him Jasper. His brother, a little longhaired tabby, we called Spanky. Those two were VERY rambunctious.

When the kittens were three weeks old, we were sleeping and there were a number of hisses and yowls coming from outside. My deputy, Tigerstripe, burst in the den.
“Sire! Sire! You must get up! Shadowtail has led a revolt against us! His plan is in action! The uprights will be here any minute!”
“How many cats are we dealing with?” I asked.
“A few hundred, sire.”
“Where would he get a few hundred cats?”
“Some from other clowders and a few from here followed him. Plus, he even got domestics,” Tigerstripe replied.
“Well, do assemble the army! What are you waiting for?! Protect my kittens and the clowder at all costs! Send at least five battlers in here to watch Jasper, Spanky and Snowspot! Move, MOVE!” I instructed.
“Yes, sire. Right away, sire,” Tigerstripe replied. As Tigerstripe walked away, I
ran over to Snowspot, who was suckling the kittens.
“Get out of here at once, and take Jasper and Spanky with you,” I exclaimed. As Snowspot bounded into the woods with Spanky and Jasper in her teeth, I ran out of the den and headfirst into none other than Shadowtail.
“You!” I exclaimed.
“Well, well, what do we have here?” Shadowtail hissed menacingly. “Sammy, the leader of this little thing you call a clowder.”
“Hello, Shadowtail. Still revolting against your birth clowder, I see.”
“Oh, you noticed? I am so honored,” Shadowtail meowed sarcastically.
“Don’t be sarcastic to me, Shadowtail. I am still responsible for you, as you are my nephew, young one. You are still very un-intelligent, I see,” I retorted.
With a hiss, Shadowtail lunged at me. I moved swiftly to the side. He lunged again and again, but each time I anticipated his movement.
“Why can I not catch you?” he yowled.
“Have you forgotten? I battle trained you!”
“Oh. Yeah.”
Shadowtail made one final lunge at me, and before I could move, he kicked out with his back legs and knocked me over.
“Now I have you!” he said. Shadowtail had an evil gleam in his eye. “This is for banishing me, and always making me stay in camp. All I wanted to do was become a battler. But no… I had to stay in camp and watch day after day as the battlers went in and out of camp. And now you will pay!”
ran over to Snowspot, who was suckling the kittens.
“You!” I exclaimed.
“Hello, Shadowtail. Still revolting against your birth clowder, I see.”
“Oh, you noticed? I am so honored,” Shadowtail meowed sarcastically.
“Why can I not catch you?” he yowled.
“Have you forgotten? I battle trained you!”
“Oh. Yeah.”
ran over to Snowspot, who was suckling the kittens.
“You!” I exclaimed.
“Hello, Shadowtail. Still revolting against your birth clowder, I see.”
“Oh, you noticed? I am so honored,” Shadowtail meowed sarcastically.
“Why can I not catch you?” he yowled.
“Have you forgotten? I battle trained you!”
“Oh. Yeah.”
ran over to Snowspot, who was suckling the kittens.
“You!” I exclaimed.
“Hello, Shadowtail. Still revolting against your birth clowder, I see.”
“Oh, you noticed? I am so honored,” Shadowtail meowed sarcastically.
“Why can I not catch you?” he yowled.
“Have you forgotten? I battle trained you!”
“Oh. Yeah.”
“Too bad, Samson! You won’t be around to ‘protect’ me anymore!”
And with those words, his jaws closed around my throat.

]