BlogClan Tavern

New Tavern, folks! Settle in with a nice book and blanket in front of a window and chat away….

This is the place for off-topic chat, sharing, and hanging out!

You can find the old Tavern here!

14.1K Comments
.:Crow Ships Jake X Talltail:. {Crowfrost}🪶
.:Crow Ships Jake X Talltail:. {Crowfrost}🪶
January 25, 2021 6:13 pm

Apparently, I do not know how to use a spoiler box.

Flamecloud the Earthling
Flamecloud the Earthling
January 25, 2021 6:57 pm

Second semester started for me today, and my classes are all switched around, and I keep seeing names in class and thinking ‘oh wow I forgot you existed’ 😛

Anonymous
Anonymous
January 25, 2021 7:16 pm

Hi, so Duskblaze responded to my comment on this page: https://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/blogclan-tavern/comment-page-51/#comment-1015536

And because that was 6 pages ago and idk if anyone would bother to go back that far, and also because I really want this to be seen because it’s important to me, I’ll copy and paste my reply to Duskblaze’s reply here. Ok here’s my response, and it might not make sense if you haven’t actually read the comment.

Ok, here it is:
I didn’t mean to offend anyone! I didn’t mean that only non-binary people could use those pronouns. I actually kind of meant the opposite. I put those pronouns there to make it clear that non-binary people don’t necessarily have to use they/them pronouns and vice versa, and that in this case the pronouns would be they/them. I was just trying to make it clear that the pronouns for non-binary for this particular person are they/them in case anyone thought otherwise. I’m really sorry if that was hurtful to you!!

You can pay this no mind if you’re not Duskblaze, but this was important to me because exclusive (in a leaving-things-or-people-out sort of way, not like an exclusive collectible or something) is the last thing I want to be seen as.
Have a nice day,
-Maplekit

The One and Only Maplekit
The One and Only Maplekit
January 25, 2021 7:47 pm

Sooooo I won’t be active for a super long time probably. I just wanted to say I love all of you. You know who you are. I mean, there is literally know way you couldn’t know who you are because I am literally addressing each and every one of you BlogClanners. I may be found stalking this blog, signed out of my account, or maybe I’ll make a new account someday. But, I just wanted to say thanks for being you. You’re amazing.
I love all you mods, and all you lovely people, and thank you Kate, if you’re reading this, for creating this blog and being cool.
Also, I deleted all my data with the privacy settings thing (basically a thing where it will delete all your data and everything you have posted on the site) and I thought it would delete my account, too, but it didn’t… is there a way to delete my account? Just because if I’m not going to be commenting, I don’t think I’ll need an account, especially because you don’t need an account to comment anyway. Can a mod delete my account, if that’s possible? Thanks.
ily and I don’t think this will be goodbye for good, I might be hanging around sometime
<3 <3 <3
-Maplekit

Scorchie loves Jayfeather and had too much coffee (Mae/mim))
Scorchflower (Scorchpaw)
January 25, 2021 7:50 pm

btw everyone i think my friend is gonna join blogclan today as someone named Dogkit?

dogkit
dogkit
January 25, 2021 7:59 pm

hey whats up

🍰 Strawberrykit’s birthday is today! 🍰
🍰 Strawberrykit’s birthday is today! 🍰
January 25, 2021 8:31 pm

How’d everyone here find the Blog? I found it while looking through Moth Flight x Micah pictures 😛

Blueheart
Blueheart
January 25, 2021 10:16 pm

Pebbbbbb we need to resubmit forms to be mentor and apprentice again!

Unless you don’t want to, of course, which is perfectly fine! 🙂

🍰 Strawberrykit’s birthday is today! 🍰
🍰 Strawberrykit’s birthday is today! 🍰
January 25, 2021 11:46 pm

Like my name…?

Flamepaw/flower ~Flamey~ (she/her)
Flamepaw/flower ~Flamey~ (she/her)
January 26, 2021 12:02 am

Really late, but I meant to post this on your birthday Cheetah:

comment image

YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
January 26, 2021 12:47 am

Ready for a fact? If I say chillax to someone and that person says, “Chillax isn’t a word,” it means that person need to chill the most. What? Nooo this isn’t an alien factt! I’m not an aliennn (please don’t vote me off the spaceship)

YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
January 26, 2021 12:52 am

Im still holding tight on the recent purrs board, Viper. I ain’t dead yet >:)

YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
January 26, 2021 12:59 am

Oh hey thanks for checking in.

I’m still a piece of garbage

1 56 57 58 59 60 191