BlogClan Tavern

We’ve moved again! We now have a whole new second floor to flood with comments! And look at those exposed brick walls – surely this is nothing other than our greatest tavern to date!

This is the place for off-topic chat, sharing and hanging out, so pull up a chair and settle in!

I’m sure BlogTeam is already looking shiftily towards the sign outside – The Cat’s Meow – and wondering who will be the first to look behind it at the secret page held within.

You can find the old Tavern here!

61,768 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. A Coat of Gold, A Coat of Red, A Sunbreeze Still Has Claws(Sunbreeze)
    March 31, 2020 at 6:19 pm

For all of you people who still go on the Roleplay page for the original Tests, I wrote a little message.

Here’s the link if any of you need it: https://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/2018/04/07/what-i-think-of-the-five-warrior-clans/five_clans_by_xxinsanekittycatxx-daelvr6/#comments

The name's Bond, James Bond.

• March 31, 2020 at 7:38 pm

ok ๐Ÿ™‚

let them eat cake she said

2. Ironthistle
    March 31, 2020 at 6:34 pm

when your cat sits on the counter staring at you as you try not to have an anxiety attack . Cats are funny creatures but they are there when you need them. Even though my little cat didn’t make contact with me and just stared at me , it did help me get my breathing under control . Also theres a stay at home order in place now , I can still go outside though . so I’m gonna be very active.

Team Ironstrange Assemble

3. ๐Ÿ”ฅแšนโดน๐Œ‡๐Œ‡แ’ชโดนแšนแ—…โฐž ๐ŸŒฑ (Peb The Feminist)๐ŸŒฑ
    March 31, 2020 at 6:34 pm

Finally!!!!!!!

I CLEANED MY ROOM

IT FEELS LIKE SPRING NOW

SrizelFTW

4. Snowbreeze
    March 31, 2020 at 6:38 pm

Guys, I – I found an old-ish short story I wrote and I had completely forgotten about it and I read the first paragraph and was like . . . “What” ๐Ÿ˜› I was originally going to share only two paragraphs, but for your entertainment, here is all of it:

Farmer Brown was lugging a cart full of carrots up a long steady hill, where a grove of apple trees and some brown horses were waiting. Did you think he was going to feed all the carrots to the horses? No. To himself? No. He was going to feed some of his carrots to the apple trees, in which he would pick some apples and feed those to the carrots. And his horses. Did I mention that Farmer Brown was nuts? No? Well, he was nuts.

Which is exactly why the neighbors loved to watch him trudging up the hill, lemon-peel yellow lantern in his right hand. Youโ€™d think that the neighbors would have something better to do then watch a middle-aged old-ish man lug a cart of carrots up a hill. But they were watching a middle-aged old-ish slightly crazy man lugging carrots up a hill, and that made it much more interesting.

Farmer Brown had almost reached the top, when he got bored of holding a single carrot stick between his forefingers while the rest of his hand gripped the lantern. So he tossed his carrot on the carrot cart, his fingers adjusting to meet the lantern comfortably. That one single carrot stick made the cart start to groan, and then the cart started to wheel backwards down the hill.

Now Farmer Brown was a stubborn mule (figuratively of course), so he did not let go of his carrot cart. As a result, he began to be dragged back as well, and then as soon as he stopped being the thing that kept the cart from rolling down, the cart rolled down. With far more strength then Farmer Brown thought it would have, might I add. He still kept clutching his lantern as the cart made him tumble down the hill, and the neighbors, well, half of them were laughing, and the other half were concerned. But for an odd reason, no one came down to help him – but then again, to get to him to help him from falling, first one would have to run up the hill to get to his end, which would probably result in him getting to the bottom of the hill first, and then you would have climbed all that way for nothing, unless you wanted to get exercise by climbing that very hill. But if you were to stand at the bottom waiting for him to catch him, first youโ€™d be run over by the carrot cart, and what good would that do?

So no one could do anything as the farmer fell, rolling and tumbling, his ragged clothes picking up dirt and his back stumbling over rocks. At last he made it down the hill, and slowed to a stop. He did not lay there for a few moments, he did not decide “Welp, Iโ€™m not going to have that happen again anymore and leave”, he just picked himself up, and grabbed the handle of the carrot cart more firmly, and started walking up the hill again. The neighbors watched as he swung his lantern, finally pulling up to the top of the hill, covered in sweat and grime.
    He then proceeded to pick a carrot and give it to a bay standing nearest to him. The horse snorted, clopped up to the carrot cart, and gave it a push with its nose. The cart slowly creaked backwards, teetered on the edge of the hill, and then disappeared. Farmer Brown watched as the cart did not stop at the bottom, but instead reached a river, where it fell into bits. The bay did not meet the farmerโ€™s eyes and crunched once on its carrot.

They say that Farmer Brown was unhappy about the loss of his cart full of carrots. After all, it was a carrot cart with wood furnished with 24-karat gold.

I don’t know what was going through my mind when I wrote this. ๐Ÿ˜›

haha ๐Ÿ˜›

SrizelFTW

• March 31, 2020 at 7:35 pm

A BOOK COMPANY WOULD LIKE TO KNOW YOUR LOCATION

let them eat cake she said

March 31, 2020 at 10:38 pm

• A Coat of Gold, A Coat of Red, A Sunbreeze Still Has Claws(Sunbreeze)
      March 31, 2020 at 7:38 pm

Amazing. A literary masterpiece.

The name's Bond, James Bond.

March 31, 2020 at 10:39 pm

Glad you think so ๐Ÿ˜‰

• March 31, 2020 at 7:50 pm

this is so good snowy ๐Ÿ˜› i need more top quality writing like this ๐Ÿ˜‰

โœง running for sw! โœง

March 31, 2020 at 10:46 pm

Aha, glad you like it. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜›

• March 31, 2020 at 8:20 pm

what the… oh my.

March 31, 2020 at 10:39 pm

Yeah, pretty much my reaction when I saw that story again. ๐Ÿ˜›

• March 31, 2020 at 9:19 pm

das a heavy carrot
      this is golden you should consider a professional career in writing
      we need a sequel, how does our dearest farmer brown deal with the trauma of losing his precious cart full of carrots? D:

*screams in covid-19*

March 31, 2020 at 10:43 pm

Why thanks ๐Ÿ˜‰
        Oh gosh ha-ha, I can only imagine a sequel ๐Ÿ˜› But his trauma is something I’m curious in . . . :0

• Willowstep (Wistep)
      March 31, 2020 at 9:43 pm

fascinating plot ๐Ÿ˜› i love it

March 31, 2020 at 10:45 pm

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜›

• Frostfire
      March 31, 2020 at 10:03 pm

Iโ€™m confident in saying that we all aim to be like Farmer Brown

March 31, 2020 at 10:47 pm

This is perfect

• Frostfire
          April 1, 2020 at 4:06 am

Why thank you ๐Ÿ˜‰

• April 1, 2020 at 12:36 am

THIS IS FANTASTIC, I must have moreeeee
      This is gold, 24-karat gold ๐Ÿ˜‰

Pine4SW

April 1, 2020 at 5:49 pm

I’m so happy it’s 24 golden ๐Ÿ˜‰ Perhaps I’ll have to give Farmer Brown a loan ๐Ÿ˜‰

5. ๐Ÿ”ฅแšนโดน๐Œ‡๐Œ‡แ’ชโดนแšนแ—…โฐž ๐ŸŒฑ (Peb The Feminist)๐ŸŒฑ
    March 31, 2020 at 6:41 pm

Chocolate is the best thing EVER

SrizelFTW

6. Brambleheart is Running for SW
    March 31, 2020 at 7:07 pm

I was looking at the online version of my English class and they have a character section about heroes and villains, and they USE MARVEL AS AN EXAMPLE! IT IS LITERALLY POSSIBLE FOR ME TO DO AN ASSIGNMENT ON A MARVEL HERO AND VILLAIN! I WISH MY TEACHER WOULD TEACH ME THIS BECAUSE IT IS AMAZING!!

Too bad I have to do her curriculum on google classroom though. I may talk to my mom about this…

Try me, Beyoncรฉ.

• March 31, 2020 at 7:36 pm

๐Ÿ˜›

let them eat cake she said

• March 31, 2020 at 7:42 pm

Iโ€™ve come to bargain mom (teacher).
      (Seriously I want that assignment)

My website is clickable.

• Swiftnose
        March 31, 2020 at 8:55 pm

Mom? I’ve come to bargain.

I believe that’s how it goes, I don’t know for sure.

That man is playing Galaga!

• March 31, 2020 at 10:16 pm

I changed it to make it more emo

My website is clickable.

• Swiftnose
            March 31, 2020 at 10:21 pm

‘Kay.

That man is playing Galaga!

• March 31, 2020 at 8:22 pm

๐Ÿ˜€

• Swiftnose
      March 31, 2020 at 8:29 pm

*GASP!!!!!* Nothing in my curriculum (I don’t have it online) mentions Marvel! Mine does quite literally have every single verse in the Bible… yikes…

That man is playing Galaga!

• March 31, 2020 at 9:21 pm

KJHGF I nEeD aN asSiGnMEnT lIkE thAT

*screams in covid-19*

March 31, 2020 at 10:48 pm

Ooh, sounds cool! ๐Ÿ˜‰

7. Foxtail (Foxie)
    March 31, 2020 at 7:17 pm

Welcome to the life of Foxie:

So Iโ€™m doing my Chem homework online and suddenly come to realize โ€œoh yeah Iโ€™m hungry, imma go eat some lunchโ€ and decide in my mind that Iโ€™m going to eat some of the homemade dumplings my older sister and her boyfriend made the other day. However I got distracted and wanted a โ€œbreakโ€ from Chemistry and decided to learn some random song on the piano instead ๐Ÿ˜‚ Then of course my sister and mom came home from picking up our cat from the vet (idk she has a urinary tract infection again probably) and thatโ€™s when I remembered โ€œohh yeahhh Iโ€™m hungry. Imma go get my dumplings nowโ€ and so now here we are, eating my dumplings and posting this comment.

Finally running 4 SW (Iโ€™m old)

• March 31, 2020 at 7:30 pm

foxieee the number one lesson in life is that dumplings always come first. nothing goes before dumplings ๐Ÿ˜›

โœง running for sw! โœง

• Foxtail (Foxie)
        March 31, 2020 at 11:12 pm

Should have told me that before I starved myself by spending a lot of time on Chem and getting distracted by my dang piano ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿฝ

So true though ๐Ÿ˜›

Finally running 4 SW (Iโ€™m old)

• March 31, 2020 at 7:36 pm

yum

let them eat cake she said

• March 31, 2020 at 7:44 pm

Ok. ๐Ÿ˜€

• March 31, 2020 at 9:23 pm

eat your dumplings foxie

*screams in covid-19*

March 31, 2020 at 10:48 pm

Sounds like a pretty good mix ๐Ÿ˜›

8. March 31, 2020 at 7:39 pm

me waiting for a fanfic to come out with a ship that i low key ship, but barely anyone else does

View post on imgur.com

let them eat cake she said

• March 31, 2020 at 9:24 pm

me waiting for the next chapter of fanfics/fics i enjoy to come out

*screams in covid-19*

• ๐Ÿ”ฅแšนโดน๐Œ‡๐Œ‡แ’ชโดนแšนแ—…โฐž ๐ŸŒฑ (Peb The Feminist)๐ŸŒฑ
      March 31, 2020 at 9:33 pm

This one is just so funny

SrizelFTW

• Willowstep (Wistep)
      March 31, 2020 at 9:44 pm

spill the ship! ๐Ÿ˜›

9. A Coat of Gold, A Coat of Red, A Sunbreeze Still Has Claws(Sunbreeze)
    March 31, 2020 at 8:04 pm

Do you folks have any guilty pleasures, and what are they? Would you like to hear what mines are?

The name's Bond, James Bond.

• Quietstream
      March 31, 2020 at 8:11 pm

Eating raw cookie dough…

Call me Quiet.... or Batman

• ๐Ÿ”ฅแšนโดน๐Œ‡๐Œ‡แ’ชโดนแšนแ—…โฐž ๐ŸŒฑ (Peb The Feminist)๐ŸŒฑ
        March 31, 2020 at 9:28 pm

OOOhhhhhhhhh yessssss

SrizelFTW

• March 31, 2020 at 8:18 pm

sure i would like to hear yours! my guilty pleasures are watching movies and shows i don’t like for some reason i don’t why i just watch out of pure entertainment to make fun of them ๐Ÿ˜›

let them eat cake she said

• March 31, 2020 at 8:23 pm

I donโ€™t have any, but yes Iโ€™d like to hear yours.

• A Coat of Gold, A Coat of Red, A Sunbreeze Still Has Claws(Sunbreeze)
      March 31, 2020 at 8:44 pm

I have two guilty pleasures. The first one is Mamma Mia, it’s cheesy and the plot is incredibly dumb, but it’s just so sweet that it’s impossible not to love, and there’s some amazing acting. The second one is this Netflix series named Marco Polo, it’s so, so bad and full of historical inaccuracies, but it’s entertaining and there’s this one character that I love.

The name's Bond, James Bond.

• March 31, 2020 at 9:25 pm

there are quite a few things i do that could be considered guilty pleasures but i’m too lazy to list

*screams in covid-19*

• ๐Ÿ”ฅแšนโดน๐Œ‡๐Œ‡แ’ชโดนแšนแ—…โฐž ๐ŸŒฑ (Peb The Feminist)๐ŸŒฑ
      March 31, 2020 at 9:31 pm

Yes what are they?

Uhh mine are not being able to resist coming to BlogClan when I’m supposed to be doing math *today*

and you know whenever there’s chocolate

*insert others I can’t remember*

SrizelFTW

• March 31, 2020 at 10:07 pm

Oh I have a lot of them.

Sonic X.

Stuffed animals.

Anything soft and squishy.

Watching very weird cringe things on the internet.

You can tell me yours if you wantttttt.

Clo4SW

• Swiftnose
      March 31, 2020 at 10:24 pm

Talking to animals even though they don’t understand me. I obviously think that I’m Dr. Dolittle or something.

That man is playing Galaga!

March 31, 2020 at 10:51 pm

Sure!
      Let’s see, I’m not really sure if I have that many . . .
      Watching anything for more than a half-hour, and eating sweet things when I’m supposed to be saving up for my dentist’s appointment shssshhhhhh :O

• March 31, 2020 at 10:59 pm

Really sappy bromance fanfics with a lot of hugging guys. ๐Ÿ˜‚ BlogClan, I guess, because I have yet to tell my parents about BlogClan.

Iโ€™m a prisoner no more!

10. March 31, 2020 at 8:33 pm

I was listening to a song by a specific artist that I like on YouTube, but then I paused the song to watch a video on a different website, and a different song by the same artist played at the end of the video!

What are the chances of that happening? ๐Ÿ˜›

Why wonโ€™t you play the game?

11. A Coat of Gold, A Coat of Red, A Sunbreeze Still Has Claws(Sunbreeze)
    March 31, 2020 at 8:42 pm

(Reposting this because it got buried in comments last time)

Hereโ€™s the link if any of you need it: https://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/2018/04/07/what-i-think-of-the-five-warrior-clans/five_clans_by_xxinsanekittycatxx-daelvr6/#comments

The name's Bond, James Bond.

12. Pinestripe
    March 31, 2020 at 8:43 pm

It’s my cat Kisa’s Birthday today! ๐Ÿ˜€

• March 31, 2020 at 9:16 pm

happy birthday to kisa!!

let them eat cake she said

• March 31, 2020 at 9:29 pm

ahhh happy bday to kisa :DDDDDDDDDDDD

*screams in covid-19*

• ๐Ÿ”ฅแšนโดน๐Œ‡๐Œ‡แ’ชโดนแšนแ—…โฐž ๐ŸŒฑ (Peb The Feminist)๐ŸŒฑ
      March 31, 2020 at 9:32 pm

Happy birthday to Kisa!!๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿงก

SrizelFTW

• Frostfire
      March 31, 2020 at 10:12 pm

Happy birthday to her! ๐Ÿ˜€

• March 31, 2020 at 10:26 pm

Happy birthday Kisa kittyyyyyy.

Clo4SW

March 31, 2020 at 10:49 pm

Happy birthday to Kisa!

• March 31, 2020 at 10:58 pm

Well happy birthday to her!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

I'm spittin' out Cookies!

• Shadefrost
      April 1, 2020 at 12:08 am

I share the same birthday as her??? whatttt

C:

13. Shadefrost
    March 31, 2020 at 9:06 pm

When you finish an amazing series, look for the next book on it, and realize thereโ€™s no more sequels

C: