BlogClan Tavern

New Tavern, folks! Settle in with a nice book and blanket in front of a window and chat away….

This is the place for off-topic chat, sharing, and hanging out!

You can find the old Tavern here!

14.1K Comments
YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
January 27, 2021 8:00 pm

So.. I’m kinda confused about my sexuality. All my life I thought I was straight but now I think I’m asexual. I don’t like anyone. I don’t want to marry someone, but sometimes I want to. I’m really confused :C what should i do? I don’t want to tell anyone yet

but all that aside, hows everyone doing today?

bell
bell
January 27, 2021 8:53 pm

does anyone remember wizard101 lol, i remember playing it back in 2010 or 2011, but i lost that account idk how haha i forgot the login, but i created a new account in 2012, and i’ve been inconsistently playing it unironically for years haha, like i binge play it for month or so and leave, but then come back after a couple of months haha, i’m an ice wizard who i think is in the level 50s or smth haha, i remember getting hacked a few years back and they sold all my items and deleted my wizard, but i managed to get my wizard back, but not my items and pets, but luckily i managed to replace them with just as good items, but i’m still mad i don’t have an ice bird pet again >:( i’m an ice wizard under the name katie dragonrunner lol, i think about playing it again but the thing is i need a membership, so i may wait until spring break and pay for a monthly pass and then cancel before it renews haha

Maple(he/they/xe/ae/mae/ot/se/fey/bee/it/bug/nov))
Maple(he/they/xe/ae/mae/ot/se/fey/bee/it/bug/nov))
January 27, 2021 9:02 pm

daily reminder that neopronouns are valid <3

Rabbit-Shaped Flame Winking in Hearth (Rabbitflame
Rabbit-Shaped Flame Winking in Hearth (Rabbitflame
January 27, 2021 9:59 pm

ADVERTISEMENT:
Okay so I’m not very good at advertisements
Come find the Modge Podges! The Modge Podges are dying and AliveClan is having trouble keeping them alive (we’re starting to practice necromancy) Start Here!
Viper Podge
Ember Podge

💚Turtle ships SquirrelflightXJessy💚(Turtlepaw🐢🐢🐢)
💚Turtle ships SquirrelflightXJessy💚(Turtlepaw🐢🐢🐢)
January 27, 2021 10:01 pm

This hasn’t been getting much attention ripp ;(

Please come play my Blixemi Trivia Game

I know you Blixemi knowledge-filled people are out there
S
O
M
E
W
H
E
R
E

WolfStar 4 Life

❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
January 27, 2021 10:17 pm

BLOGCHAT OPEN

halfpaw who finally drew her profile pic and is the fluffiest chimera cat who used to be cinnamonpaw who likes indie pop (you can call me pumpkin/cinnamon/halfpaw/ or halfheart)
January 27, 2021 10:41 pm

just made a hole in my wall by accident omg omg omg omg omg I covered it up with my drawing nobody’s suspicious..

🐅🌟Tigerpaw/shine (mae/mim, she/her) (Tiger Dashing Under Shining Sun/Tiger Shine/Tiger) says HAPPY MOD APPRECIATION DAY!!!!🐅🌟
January 27, 2021 11:10 pm

I’m kind of afraid to tell my parents I’m using mae/mim pronouns now…. my mom would be fine with it but I don’t know how to tell my dad….

YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
January 27, 2021 11:18 pm

I missed the chat.

wow..

great..

:C

Ashes of Burnt Ivy [xe/xem/xyr]
Ashes of Burnt Ivy [xe/xem/xyr]
January 27, 2021 11:19 pm

after a bit of inactivity i am back for a while

in the meanwhile i have:

• figured out i am an aroace lesbian (uhhh for those confused i am an oriented aroace)
  • decided to make a whole new wiki on fandom for a wings of fire au of mine despite already having another wiki because i don’t have self-control
  • started another fanfic alongside the one i need to keep working on because my productivity is at its finest :’)

how are y’all doing on this day/afternoon/evening/night/smth idk timezones are weird as hecc

January 27, 2021 11:19 pm

Ria is Purrs Queen!

The One and Only Maplekit
The One and Only Maplekit
January 27, 2021 11:35 pm

I don’t want to push you, Viper, but it’s ok if you delete my account now (I made a comment a couple pages back saying i’d be inactive for awhile, and viper said that she- sorry if i’m using the wrong pronouns- would delete my account after people had a good chance to look at my comment) because there are like… over 40 people who responded to that comment 😛
thanks!!!

Rainypaw
Rainypaw
January 28, 2021 12:34 am

does anyone here play hordes.io?

1 63 64 65 66 67 191