BlogClan Tavern

We’ve moved again! We now have a whole new second floor to flood with comments! And look at those exposed brick walls – surely this is nothing other than our greatest tavern to date!

This is the place for off-topic chat, sharing and hanging out, so pull up a chair and settle in!

I’m sure BlogTeam is already looking shiftily towards the sign outside – The Cat’s Meow – and wondering who will be the first to look behind it at the secret page held within.

You can find the old Tavern here!

75,150 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. June 2, 2020 at 9:59 pm

w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶m̶i̶l̶l̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶m̶i̶s̶t̶a̶k̶e̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶d̶r̶a̶w̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶e̶r̶a̶s̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶p̶e̶n̶c̶i̶l̶ ̶s̶u̶c̶k̶s̶

I'm a weirdo and I'm proud

2. Emberblossom is ready for Pride 🏳️‍🌈
    June 2, 2020 at 10:59 pm

so at my school the eighth graders are the ones who hold student council position such as president, vice president, senator, etc. I decided, that I was going to run for senator, because it seem like a fun thing to do and I’ve always been in student leader ship and I thought why not. The senators are in charge of spirit days and publicity for leader ship events. I was very very nervous, because I really really wanted this position. I just got an email, Announcing the results. Guess what? I made it! I’m the senator!!!

3. Redpaw
    June 2, 2020 at 11:20 pm

First comment!

4. Sageblossom
    June 2, 2020 at 11:24 pm

Hey I have a question/comment??

anyway, i have a really close friend whose name is Mistypaw/feather, and she LOVES warriors like all us blogclanners… i want to give her an invitation to join blogclan. i just wanted to share this with you people out there (idk why tho)

A Truce Between Us

5. June 2, 2020 at 11:29 pm

spam monster is attacking me, rest in spaghetti never forgetti

a kind of magic

• gonna yeet that sound yeah yeah yeah yeah
      June 3, 2020 at 2:25 am

👌

6. June 3, 2020 at 12:43 am

CLICK THE LINK ON MY ABOVE COMMENT

Here with an announcement

I changed my profile picture! Yayyyyy!

That was not the announcement
    Though I may be able to make avatars like mine
    There will be a wait list

I am doing warriors comics.

So far there is Tigerclaws Shame
    Literally what it sound like
    And Bluestar’s Grief
    Which I haven’t started

They are all here

Scroll down
    🙂

My name is Inigo Montoya

• gonna yeet that sound yeah yeah yeah yeah
      June 3, 2020 at 2:26 am

coolio!

• Pinestripe
      June 3, 2020 at 9:30 pm

So cool! 😀 I’ll make sure to check it out!

7. June 3, 2020 at 12:55 am

Idk if I said this before, but… who cares. If you do, then I am truly sorry. 😉 My, oh shoot. I’m in this mood where I have to find out how they’re related to me. (this is VERY hard for me to do this with anyone besides my close family because we have a HUGE family, and that’s only on my mom’s side) Okay! *skip to where the italic ends if you don’t want to see how I figure out how this guy is related to me*
    Okay, so his mom wait, yeah. ’cause they were at the house, right!! She seems older but she’s not, okay. So they’re cousins, and that’s her son. Okay, that was easy.
    Okay, so my Mom’s cousin’s son. (is that called second cousin??) So, we randomly got the news that he was engaged and we were like what??? Everyone has been teasing him for being single for so long! So, he’s randomly engaged to someone who has really pretty hair. (Me and my family all voted on it, and we all think she has pretty hair, like it’s REALLY pretty) So, we got photos on their engagement, and it was really cute. And so we didn’t even know he had a girlfriend, so this was a surprise. And!! The girl’s (fiance) dad went to high school with my mom!!!

Yes, that was you I just ate

8. June 3, 2020 at 3:03 am

Ok! So, I know I’ve posted about this already, but I’m now officially changing my name now (I think! I may not since Crimsonclaw is a pretty good name though.), since I’ve had it for a really long time (Since 2018, I think!), but I figured I would post this here so everyone can vote! Thanks!

Show off your true colors! 🏳️‍🌈

9. June 3, 2020 at 3:47 am

sometimes i have costume ideas that i really wanna do for halloween, but i am afraid nobody will recognize me

View post on imgur.com

a kind of magic

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrost) 🐍❄️
      June 3, 2020 at 9:07 am

just be spongebob everybody will recognize you immediately

bow to "earthling" overlords

• June 3, 2020 at 9:08 am

Same… I failed when I tried to dress up as Firestar…

That man is playing Galaga!

• June 3, 2020 at 2:46 pm

Yep… I’ve done that just a few times(like actually done the strange costume) no one ever knew… 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

10. June 3, 2020 at 4:03 am

When will there be a new tavern? The other have about one third the amount of comments on this page.
    Also, I suggested two discussion pages, one for The Hunger Games and one for Star Wars. Are they going to be published?

ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢᴊᴀʏ

• Willowkit has 2 more days of school
      June 3, 2020 at 2:25 pm

They get a lot of suggestions and they may not want to make it into a page. They only do if it has been requested and lots of people on the blog are talking about it. Also, idk.

• June 3, 2020 at 3:29 pm

adding on to what willowkit said, if there isn’t a discussion page, you can always talk about it on the i heart page!

✧ vouch for foxie! ✧

• June 3, 2020 at 3:58 pm

^^

a kind of magic

11. June 3, 2020 at 9:06 am

Falcon’s Log, day of 6/3/20.

My brother has arrived from the hospital after he broke his leg. I am exhausted, I have been awake for a long while. The birds, though it is 3:00 AM, are chirping warmly, and I will fall asleep soon.

Falcon out.

That man is playing Galaga!

12. June 3, 2020 at 9:44 am

I took a what Clan are you in quiz on the warrior cat hub and this was my answer:
    You are a true warrior of ShadowClan! You are ambitious and proud and enjoy being independent. ShadowClan cats are battle-hungry, aggressive, ambitious, and greedy for territory – or at least that’s how the other Clans see them! Queens may whisper to their kits that the cold wind that blows across the ShadowClan territory chills their hearts, but there is more to your Clan than its dark past, and there is a strength of loyalty between you and your Clanmates that nothing could ever break. ShadowClan hunt by night better than other Clan cats and are skilled at skulking unseen through the undergrowth.

I don’t know whether that’s a good thing.

Click my name!