BlogClan Tavern

We’ve moved again! We now have a whole new second floor to flood with comments! And look at those exposed brick walls – surely this is nothing other than our greatest tavern to date!

This is the place for off-topic chat, sharing and hanging out, so pull up a chair and settle in!

I’m sure BlogTeam is already looking shiftily towards the sign outside – The Cat’s Meow – and wondering who will be the first to look behind it at the secret page held within.

You can find the old Tavern here!

75,150 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. June 3, 2020 at 1:34 pm

I started watching Warriors MAPS recently, and omg, they are so amazing. ๐Ÿ˜
    They make me love Warriors MORE, if thatโ€™s even possible.
    I think my favorite is โ€œLatter Days,โ€ but I love every one of them!
    (Well, Iโ€™ve only watched like, five, so…)
    Here are the ones Iโ€™ve watched!
    โ€œI Left My Bodyโ€
    โ€œLatter Daysโ€
    โ€œEverything Movesโ€
    โ€œBuy the Starsโ€
    โ€œCould Never Beโ€

If anyone has recommendations, I will take them! I love Warriors MAPS so much!
    Hello there!

2. fallen is searching for her rainbow tic tacs~ Fallenkit/rose
    June 3, 2020 at 2:32 pm

boop new name and siggie! (totally not after seeing crimson’s comment ๐Ÿ˜› )

we stan bob, our leader

3. June 3, 2020 at 3:25 pm

Remember kids,

Don’t stare at the sun, or else your eyes will burn out and drip some goo.

Hold the door.

4. June 3, 2020 at 3:55 pm

STOP IT BRAIN STOP MAKING THE GRINCH SONG GET STUCK IN MY HEAD ITS JUNE NOT DECEMBER STOP BEING CHRISTMASSY

Try me, Beyoncรฉ.

5. M0nkEyfUr 2020
    June 3, 2020 at 4:11 pm

I think my left back tooth is about or going to fall, when I clench my jaw, my tooth always makes a sound

i see moky

6. Harveymoon is slowly turning into Tyrantsomething
    June 3, 2020 at 4:23 pm

guys
    When I came to this blog I was Harveypaw but just liked Harveymoon better. I was going to turn into Harveymoon.
    Officially, I am now Harveymoon.

Oh and I might change my name to Tyrantsomething in honor of my roleplay.
    Tell me what the something should be!

7. June 3, 2020 at 4:43 pm

Hey all! In my โ€œCrimsonโ€™s New Name Pollโ€, there was a tie between Lapisflame and Pantherleaf, so I chose my new BlogClan name to be Pantherleaf!
    If you want to give me a nickname or something, Iโ€™m fine with Panthie, Pantho, etc.
    Thank you to everyone who voted! โค๏ธ

Show off your true colors! ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ

8. June 3, 2020 at 5:46 pm

did all my comments disappear
    Well Heck i’m not commenting all over again you can’t make me *sprints*

those fricken chickens

9. June 3, 2020 at 6:33 pm

argh I have lately been obsessed with the Panic Room Ravenpaw MAP and I can’t get the song out of my head…

ๅ„ไน‡ใ„š

10. June 3, 2020 at 6:43 pm

Hey, guys! Quick reminder that Iโ€™m still holding a contest/vote for my name on the Polls page! One page back, though…

That man is playing Galaga!

11. Riverpond
    June 3, 2020 at 7:40 pm

A Shadow in RiverClan finally arrived!!!

12. Tyrantstorm
    June 3, 2020 at 7:47 pm

Hey guys, I suggest you go check out Clockkit’s roleplay. He needs more characters.
    Here is character creation:

D29895F6-CDD1-41A0-8010-AB9EDE8EF9B5.jpeg

And here is the roleplay:

5F9A6289-E88B-408D-BC50-B73C989D81B0-2.jpeg

You should really check it out