BlogClan Tavern

We’ve moved again! We now have a whole new second floor to flood with comments! And look at those exposed brick walls – surely this is nothing other than our greatest tavern to date!

This is the place for off-topic chat, sharing and hanging out, so pull up a chair and settle in!

I’m sure BlogTeam is already looking shiftily towards the sign outside – The Cat’s Meow – and wondering who will be the first to look behind it at the secret page held within.

You can find the old Tavern here!

74,813 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. June 3, 2020 at 11:57 pm

My warriors comics will be posted here

My name is Inigo Montoya

2. Calmcat5
    June 4, 2020 at 12:10 am

It’s been like 5 years since BlogChat was last unlocked
    Free us

Mistystar isn't dead yet

• Birchfoot
      June 4, 2020 at 1:02 am

It’ll open when a mod has time 🙂

• June 4, 2020 at 1:11 am

It’s only been 4 days 😛

Extraterrestrial Earthworm

• June 4, 2020 at 1:13 am

Wait, but what is this???????????

IT’S ONLY BEEN FOUR DAYS

We can wait. 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

• June 4, 2020 at 2:19 am

please be patient mods have a life outside of the blog so when a mod has the time to open it they will open it 🙂 ^^

a kind of magic

3. Shadowcloud (Clo) Who is bored rn :P
    June 4, 2020 at 2:00 am

Now waiting for money to get Legacy, also Fitzphie needs to go…. I will spare you my rage.
    😛

Sokeefe all the way

4. Goldenfawn
    June 4, 2020 at 2:23 am

Sadly the other family got Cory, the dog we were looking into adopting. 🙁 It sucks but I’m glad he’s with the best fit for him. I have very mixed feelings about buying from breeders, but my family wants to look into getting another pug. I guess we’ll see what happens 😛

• June 4, 2020 at 2:57 am

Oh, man, that’s too bad! I hope he’s happy!

Me, personally I don’t like buying from breeders, but if it makes you happy, go do it! And don’t forget that there are breed-specific rescues to adopt from! Near me, there are German Shepherd rescues, Husky rescues, and even Shiba Inu rescues!

That man is playing Galaga!

• Goldenfawn
        June 5, 2020 at 6:48 pm

I do too! 🙂

• June 5, 2020 at 7:51 pm

🙂

(P. S, I know that Shibas are high maintenance but I really want one, and you can thank my Shiba Inu-like personality for that!)

That man is playing Galaga!

• June 4, 2020 at 2:58 am

Aww I’m sorry Goldi 🙁

Try me, Beyoncé.

• Goldenfawn
        June 5, 2020 at 6:48 pm

• June 4, 2020 at 3:34 am

Awww, at least Cory has a good home. 🙂

Yes, that was you I just ate

• Goldenfawn
        June 7, 2020 at 12:47 am

Yeah 🙂

• June 4, 2020 at 4:23 am

Awwww, no. <3 He was soooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee. 🙁

Why do you have mixed feelings about breeders? 😛

I love pugs partly because of DanTDM but they have squashy faces and I’m pretty sure those are kinda high-maintenance. 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

• Goldenfawn
        June 5, 2020 at 6:49 pm

I just have mixed feelings because there’s already so many dogs and cats that need rescuing. I love pugs as well, but we got lucky with Theo not having any health issues. 🙁

• June 6, 2020 at 3:16 pm

Oh yeah, I understand that. For me, I want to get a doberman from a breeder to hopefully get trained as a guard dog of some sort since I’m scared. 😛 But then I just want to foster a whole bunch. 😛 My biggest fear is my dog having health issues ahh. <3

#ThankYouWoojin

• Goldenfawn
            June 7, 2020 at 12:57 am

Doberman’s are so prettyyy!!

• June 7, 2020 at 1:42 am

I know! I loooooove them! My aunt’s dog(Who I love so much he’s my giant baby) has doberman and labrador in him, hence why I love dobermans! The only thing is, I hate it when they have their tails docked and their ears cropped. 🙁 But… that’ll probably be what I’m stuck with. :/

#ThankYouWoojin

• Goldenfawn
                June 8, 2020 at 3:50 am

I’m sure some breeders won’t feel comfortable having the procedure done. Sometimes I understand docking, as doberman tails can be fragile and break easily, but cropping is just either for aesthetic purposes or they think it will prevent ear infections. If you can’t care for an ear infection, I don’t think you should have a dog 😛 No dog should go through unnecessary pain so their owner thinks they have a cool aesthetic. 🙁

• June 8, 2020 at 4:17 am

Yeah. I know the cropping is something done when they’re older, so I’ll have control over that. But docking is from the breeder because it’s done only days after their born. I’ve seen pictures of the puppies after their ears have been cropped and it just makes me so sad. And it’s not even necessary????? Like, I understand if you’re going to have a baby or something, and need to declaw your cat just to be safe(my aunt had her cat declawed so he wouldn’t ruin furniture… :/ But it’s probably good because he whacks people but still 😛 ), but ears won’t change anything. 😛 And yeah, their tails are fragile, but they’re so dang cute. 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

• Goldenfawn
                    June 10, 2020 at 1:13 pm

I don’t support declawing either because it’s basically equivalent to cutting someone’s finger off to the first knuckle. 🙁 I understand that you want to keep your furniture and children safe, but there’s caps you can put on them to prevent that and also… maybe don’t get a cat if that’s gonna be a problem? 😛 Cropping is absolutely unnecessary and while the dogs are still beautiful, I prefer floppy ears anyways. 😛

• June 10, 2020 at 2:54 pm

There’s caps? I’ve never heard of that. That’s a good option. My only thought would be if you had a cat for a while and then had children, but not if you had children then after they’re older get a cat. But furniture… Whyyyyy would you get your cat declawed???? Yesssss floppy ears are literally the best. 😛 My aunt’s dog, his ears are so soft you could just die. 😛

#ThankYouWoojin

• June 4, 2020 at 5:01 am

awww i’m sorry 🙁 anyways hei goldiiii

a kind of magic

• Goldenfawn
        June 7, 2020 at 12:47 am

Hii ❤️

• June 4, 2020 at 5:04 am

Sorry Goldi! I hope you can find another dog that you want soon! ❤️

Show off your true colors! 🏳️‍🌈

• Goldenfawn
        June 7, 2020 at 12:47 am

Thanks ❤️ I’m sure we will. 🙂

• M0nkEyfUr 2020
      June 4, 2020 at 5:38 am

That’s okay! I hope you guys can find another dog!

i see moky

• Goldenfawn
        June 7, 2020 at 12:47 am

Me too! 😀

• June 4, 2020 at 7:26 am

<33

Running for SW with Crystie! ✨

• June 5, 2020 at 1:02 am

my friend hit the same crisis! they ended up buying from a breeder because frenchies just fit for their household; i’m sure there’s plenty of good breeders around the area!

✧ running for sw! ✧

• Goldenfawn
        June 7, 2020 at 12:48 am

We know the breeder we bought Theo from is a responsible one, so we don’t have to go through the issue of making sure they’re breeding responsibly. 🙂

5. Riverpond
    June 4, 2020 at 3:16 am

For some reason on my scrapbook title page that i made last summer is says ‘Strong Babys’

6. June 4, 2020 at 3:52 am

How can I sign up to be on the allegiances?

ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢᴊᴀʏ

7. June 4, 2020 at 3:54 am

I just saw a post from Chris Pratt on Facebook (yes, I love the man so much that I follow his Facebook page) and it made love him even more. He seems like such a genuine person and I love the fact that he’s an outspoken Christian.

I’m a prisoner no more!

8. June 4, 2020 at 3:55 am

Pepper is my bean child

ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢᴊᴀʏ

• June 4, 2020 at 4:35 pm

i don’t know who pepper is but cool

a kind of magic

9. Wildpaw who used to be Wildspirit
    June 4, 2020 at 4:19 am

Heylo. Does anyone have any suggestions for something to pass time with?

• June 4, 2020 at 4:36 pm

idk i just been on the internet for a while

a kind of magic

10. June 4, 2020 at 4:33 am

Why do we have to put in our email address when we don’t receive BlogClan eMail?

ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢᴊᴀʏ

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrost) 🐍❄️
      June 4, 2020 at 12:04 pm

It’s just part of the way the website’s set up to prevent issues. For example, (this is a pretty unusual example, but you get the idea) if somebody wanted to pretend to be you and posted comments under your name that you didn’t agree with, and you wanted to make it clear that it wasn’t you, we could back you up because it registers as a different commenter/account.

bow to "earthling" overlords

• June 4, 2020 at 4:36 pm

^^

a kind of magic

11. June 4, 2020 at 4:36 am

Clicky me name! Please vote!! Thanks to everyone who does!

Happy pride month! Be proud of who you are! Let your true colors shine!

12. June 4, 2020 at 5:04 am

me whenver i see a spider or large bug in my house

View post on imgur.com

a kind of magic

13. Sunni
    June 4, 2020 at 8:42 am

Can I just say how much I hate Fitz Vacker?

When he first appeared in the book, I thought “who is this guy, he seems too perfect, and i’m not even a chapter into the book and I already have a least favorite character.”

When I met Keefe, however I liked him. A lot. He was a great character, and had lots of good development. I actually remember writing a fanfic about KotLC where Fitz betrays them and becomes the Neverseen leader. Then,in the most epic battle ever, Keefe and Fitz fight 1-on-1 and Keefe wins.
    Anyway, I just wanted to say that Keefe is awesome and Fitz is horrible.

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrost) 🐍❄️
      June 4, 2020 at 11:51 am

I never considered Fitz my least favorite character but he definitely wasn’t a standout. He appeared and I was automatically like “oh that’s the designated love interest”. Not much effort seemed to be put into his character or personality.

bow to "earthling" overlords

• June 4, 2020 at 3:36 pm

NO!!! Viper, I thought you were talking about a Fitz from another show, and I was like wait-Viper watches it too?? Then it seemed like you liked the character that me and my sisters ALL hate. I truly am paranoid.

Yes, that was you I just ate

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrost) 🐍❄️
          June 5, 2020 at 8:38 am

but it was not so, and therefore our standing is restored XD

bow to "earthling" overlords

• June 4, 2020 at 12:44 pm

Tell me, at any point in the 1v1 fight, does Keefe ever use an epic move on Fitz? Does he defeat Fitz with said epic move?

Hold the door.

• Star is still logged out
      June 4, 2020 at 3:10 pm

Ohmygosh same!

I don’t hate him, but his character was plain and I could tell he was the love interest from the start. It was too predictable and he doesn’t exactly have character development.

My friend is also Team Keefe all the way 😛

• June 4, 2020 at 3:28 pm

Yeah, I agree 😛 he is at best mediocre and average and at worst very annoying and irritating. Keefe is much better.

Extraterrestrial Earthworm

• June 4, 2020 at 3:28 pm

I WILL STILL SHIP SOPHITZ EVEN THOUGH IT’S A DYING SHIP
      fitz might seem like the perfect character, but he also has flaws! his anger issues and other problems are a little stereotypical though 😛

✧ running for sw! ✧

• M0nkEyfUr 2020
      June 4, 2020 at 3:41 pm

tam and linh are my absolute fav characters in the KotLC series…. they are awesome and are a lot more powerful than everyone, even Sophie…. I mean, Linh can create a whole flood and can drown people and Tam can manipulate Shadowflux thing now too

i see moky

• June 4, 2020 at 4:37 pm

idk who that is

a kind of magic

• June 4, 2020 at 4:41 pm

YES SUNNI.

Fitz is a jerk >:(

Keefe is amazing 😀

TeamFosterKeefe needs to happen.

I hope Grady gets over it.

SrizelFTW