BlogClan Tavern

We’ve moved again! We now have a whole new second floor to flood with comments! And look at those exposed brick walls – surely this is nothing other than our greatest tavern to date!

This is the place for off-topic chat, sharing and hanging out, so pull up a chair and settle in!

I’m sure BlogTeam is already looking shiftily towards the sign outside – The Cat’s Meow – and wondering who will be the first to look behind it at the secret page held within.

You can find the old Tavern here!

74,813 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. June 6, 2020 at 7:51 pm

If you know what you’re willing to die for, you’ve found what’s worth living for.

SrizelFTW

2. June 6, 2020 at 8:04 pm

List of BlogClanners and Their β€œHarry Potter” Houses:

(Let me know if you want to be added to the list or I need to update anything! I know I said I was leaving, but I felt SO bad when I saw how many people wanted to be added to the list and decided that I might as well update it! If I can, I’ll try to find a way to get on here every couple of days, besides with my school computer, so that I can update this, but it may be a bit slow and you will have to be patient with me, especially since I cannot get on the Blog as easily when I give my school computer back! Thanks!)

Blackpaw β€œCrow/Blackie” – We’re Just Going to Say You’re a Hufflepuff, Because They Have Their Common Room Near The Kitchen And Probably Have Many Cookies!

Bluebellsponge β€œBluebell” – Is just a Bluebell

Brambleheart β€œBramble” – Ravenclaw House

Brightspark β€œBright” – Ravendor (Mixture of Ravenclaw and Gryffindor)

Cheetahspark β€œCheeto” – A Trihouse Cheetah (Basically a Mixture of Three Different β€œHarry Potter” Houses)

Crookedmoon – Slytherin House

Crystalpaw/shine β€œCrystie” – Hufflepuff House

Darkwing – Ravendor (Mixture of Gryffindor and Ravenclaw)

Dewfeather – Gryffindor House

Eaglefrost- Hufflepuff House

Eaglepaw β€œAquila” – Hufflepuff House

Falling Feather – Ravenclaw House

Fawnspots β€œFawny” – Ravenclaw House

Flamecloud β€œFlame” – Hufflepuff House

Goldenberry – Ravenclaw House

Goldenfawn β€œGoldi” – Hufflepuff House

Moonbreeze β€œMoon” – Slytherclaw (Mixture of Slytherin and Ravenclaw)

Pantherleaf β€œPanthie” – Hufflepuff House

Pebblepaw β€œPeb” – Gryffindor House

Pineblossom – Gryffindor House

Plumeflake β€œPlume” – Ravenpuff (Mixture of Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw)

Rainingbreeze β€œBreeze” – Ravenclaw House

Redblaze – Hufflepuff House

Riverfrost β€œRiv” – Slytherinclaw (Mixture of Slytherin and Ravenclaw)

Sandpaw/frost β€œSandi” – Gryffindor House

Shadowpaw β€œShadow” or β€œShadoof” – Ravenpuff (Mixture of Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw)

Shiverfur β€œShivy” – Slytherin House

Silverfrost β€œSilver” – Ravenclaw House

Silverpaw – Ravenclaw House

Snowbreeze β€œSnowy” – Hufflepuff House

Spiritkit/sky β€œAmbixie” Ravenclaw House

Stormberry β€œStormy” – Ravenclaw House

Stormsong β€œStorm” – Ravendor (Mixture of Gryffindor and Ravenclaw)

Streampaw – Slytherin House

Sunpaw/whisker β€œSunni” – Slytherclaw (Mixture of Slytherin and Ravenclaw)

Turtlepaw/dapple β€œTurtle” – Hufflepuff House

Wildpaw – Gryffindor House

Willowstep – Ravenpuff (Mixture of Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff)

Show off your true colors! πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

3. Snowswirl
    June 6, 2020 at 8:22 pm

Hiya, idk if any of you remember me but I’m gonna try and come back (well see how that goes). I probably haven’t been on here since like August last year and also haven’t commented since maybe July sometime last year. But yeah, that’s all I have to say

4. June 6, 2020 at 8:28 pm

I feel like the mods need a break. I don’t know why.

That man is playing Galaga!

5. June 6, 2020 at 8:48 pm

is anyone here japanese? because i’m not and i tried to write something in japanese but idk if its readable πŸ˜›

View post on imgur.com

open a window you're too hot

6. June 6, 2020 at 9:14 pm

People at my school: OMG did you hear that (insert name here) got a new boyfriend? I’m SO jealous

Me, who hasn’t had a crush yet: Wow, I kinda don’t care…

Try me, BeyoncΓ©.

7. πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ Moons πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ
    June 6, 2020 at 9:17 pm

me: clicks on literally one tik tok
    pinterest: this is your life now

Clo4SW

8. Emberheart and Foxclaw
    June 6, 2020 at 9:37 pm

Does anyone have a secret page I could use?

• πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ Moons πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ
      June 6, 2020 at 9:55 pm
    • June 6, 2020 at 10:49 pm

not related but hi

a kind of magic

• Calmcat5
      June 6, 2020 at 11:33 pm

Can someone explain this whole “secret page” and “claimed” thing? I’m pretty confused.

Mistystar isn't dead yet

• June 6, 2020 at 11:57 pm

secret pages are pages that can’t be accessed through the main bar at the top of the website. Usually, it’s pages that come from an image used in a blogpost. Secret pages can be used by anyone until someone finds it and “claims” it by posting a comment on the page that says it’s claimed πŸ˜€

δΈ‹ι›¨ε€©ηš„ι˜³ε…‰

• Calmcat5
          June 7, 2020 at 4:32 pm

Cool, but what does claiming a page do? Expand your metaphorical BlogClan empire?

Mistystar isn't dead yet

• June 8, 2020 at 3:20 am

yes. i was once the monarch of that empire, until i was usurped by Pine’s Blossom. I have since vanished from those dark places of secrecy, and thus i am no longer familiar with the current monarchs that battle for the empire
            it’s also just a cool place to chat since it’s “secret”!

δΈ‹ι›¨ε€©ηš„ι˜³ε…‰

9. June 6, 2020 at 10:26 pm

TO ANYONE IN APPRENTICE CLAN
    Please click my name, it will lead you to apprentice clan, and the team tournament was supposed to end last month, but I am putting an extension, don’t worry! (just please come thank you)

Yes, that was you I just ate

10. June 7, 2020 at 12:01 am

To Moons and Ria:
    I know you claimed this but can I have it?:

8DAC445D-200D-4DAD-9D8F-325E6A502667.jpeg

i like me some cookies

11. June 7, 2020 at 1:30 am

View post on imgur.com

Click the arrow to see an alternate version.

LEADER – Leafstar or Bramblestar
    BRAWLER – Lionblaze
    WEAPONS EXPERT – Sharpclaw or Ravenpaw (he has knowledge of outside the Clans and was always there to help the Clans, even for a battle)
    BRAINS – Dovewing (I didn’t have a lot of options for brains that didn’t cover somewhere else better, sticking with strictly favs)
    MEDIC – Leafpool
    SPEED FIGHTER – Crowfeather
    MASCOT – Twigbranch
    GUY WHO DIES FIRST – Ravenpaw (but he got stronger later in his life, grr) πŸ™ or Jayfeather (cuz he’s blind; not saying that blind peeps can’t survive, but I was sticking with strictly favs and didn’t have a lot of options) πŸ™

Yes, I know that Ravenpaw has a non-manga cover, but my headcanon is that he doesn’t have green eyes.

Your very own nerd is present.

12. June 7, 2020 at 2:10 am

Uh-oh-Spaghetti-Os, Peo… Now I have found one! Mwahahahaaaaaaw!
    I’m so sorry πŸ˜›
    And big oof… I wanted to show you what comment it was since you asked last time; sorry, Darkie πŸ˜‰

View post on imgur.com

Your very own nerd is present.

13. Dawnkit who's supposed to be doing online homework but obviously isn't.
    June 7, 2020 at 2:41 am

My mom was like: Cut your nails.
    Me: Why?
    Mom: They’re very long.
    Me: No.
    Mom: They’re, like, one centimetre long.
    Me: No. Half a centimetre to three-quarters of a centimetre.
    Mom. That’s way too long! And they make you look strange.
    Me: I’m a cat.
    Mom: *sighs*
    Me: I do clean under them, you know.

Question completely unrelated to the previous one: Is it odd to be drawing floor plans (on paper) for RVs, mini houses, houses, ETC.?
    Note to self: Next time don’t tip over the entire organizer when trying to get only two rulers and an eraser.

It's too hard to pick a siggy

• Dawnkit who's supposed to be doing online homework but obviously isn't.
      June 7, 2020 at 7:29 am

Ayyyy! Blogclan seems to be back on track. A few hours ago and I kept getting the screen that says Error database not found. Is it just me or what? Anyway, I went back to the old site and commented there and rummaged around and this is the beginning of a run on sentence. I’m assuming the reason for the downess????? is that there are too many people? Cause right now it still seems kinda slow. Or is it my phone acting up? Cause usually I come here on my laptop. And am I getting double comments right now or something?

It's too hard to pick a siggy

• June 7, 2020 at 6:25 pm

πŸ˜›

a kind of magic

• Willowstep (Wistep)
      June 7, 2020 at 6:38 pm

the floor plan thingy is cool! i’m trying to learn how to draw more architectural blueprint-esque floor plans myself πŸ˜›

• June 7, 2020 at 9:11 pm

Oh my word I had a conversation like that with my mom before

That’s meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee