BlogClan Tavern

We’ve moved again! We now have a whole new second floor to flood with comments! And look at those exposed brick walls – surely this is nothing other than our greatest tavern to date!

This is the place for off-topic chat, sharing and hanging out, so pull up a chair and settle in!

I’m sure BlogTeam is already looking shiftily towards the sign outside – The Cat’s Meow – and wondering who will be the first to look behind it at the secret page held within.

You can find the old Tavern here!

73,365 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. June 30, 2020 at 8:58 pm

HELLO FELLOW PICREW MEMBERS
    VIPER, AQUILA, SNOW AND ALL OTHERS
    yes i have joined the picrew cult
    DUn dUh DUdnNJJjJ

View post on imgur.com

I put light spots on my avatar face to make it cuter hehe
    What do you think?
    Also, if you find the secret page for this image, that would be great!

RevisingWritingForContests

2. Lapisdapple
    June 30, 2020 at 9:02 pm

I left the Picrew Cult. >:) I missed my old profile picture. 😛

• June 30, 2020 at 9:05 pm

😛 👌

a kind of magic

• 🏳️‍🌈 Cheetahspark 🏳️‍🌈
      June 30, 2020 at 9:06 pm

at least you’re distinguishable from everyone else now 😛

• Lapisdapple
        June 30, 2020 at 9:07 pm

Yep. I didn’t like being the same. 😛 I am WEIRD and DIFFERENT and I LOVE IT!

• 🏳️‍🌈 Cheetahspark 🏳️‍🌈
          June 30, 2020 at 9:09 pm

every time I see the phrase “I’m weird” or something of that variation I automatically think of jughead and I hate it

• Lapisdapple
            June 30, 2020 at 9:21 pm

Who’s jughead?

• 🏳️‍🌈 Cheetahspark 🏳️‍🌈
              June 30, 2020 at 9:28 pm

this nice young man

June 30, 2020 at 10:40 pm

i love you cheetah

• Lapisdapple
      June 30, 2020 at 9:06 pm

SPEEDY MODDO! IS IT… CHEETAH?

• 🏳️‍🌈 Cheetahspark 🏳️‍🌈
        June 30, 2020 at 9:11 pm

haha NO

• Lapisdapple
          June 30, 2020 at 9:21 pm

Of course not… 😉

Yes, WordPress, I am commenting too quickly. No, I will not slow down. Though technically I am slowing down by typing this every time. XD

• falling feather
      June 30, 2020 at 9:09 pm

I think the true test for the Picrew Cult is to get Bluebellsponge to betray Spongebob and replace her profile picture with a Picrew one >:P

look in the sky

• Lapisdapple
        June 30, 2020 at 9:20 pm

XD I still consider myself a part of the cult… Even if I have betrayed them. Because I did have my profile like that for a few hours. 😛

• falling feather
          June 30, 2020 at 9:36 pm

please become a spy >:)

look in the sky

• Lapisdapple
            June 30, 2020 at 10:01 pm

Hmmmm… EsPiOnAgE! 😉 I’ll do it!

3. June 30, 2020 at 9:03 pm

HELLO I AM SCREAMING I CAN’T VOUCH YET ARGHHH ALMOST THERE THO
    MY TWO MONTH CLANNIVERSARY WILL BE ON JULY 11
    AND NO I DON’T HAVE CAPS LOCK ON XD

AND YES I AM LITERALLY SCREAMING RN IRL😅

RevisingWritingForContests

4. Lapisdapple
    June 30, 2020 at 9:06 pm

Hey guys! So, I had an idea for a BlogFic, and if you are intereste din being a part of said BlogFic, please fill out this form! I don’t know when I will get around to it, but I will! Eventually… XD Maybe. XD

Warrior Name:
    Preferred Nickname(if any):
    Gender & Pronouns:
    Appearance(human and cat):
    Preferred Outfit:
    Greatest Fear:
    Personality:

yES, wORDpRESS, i AM POSTING COMMENTS TOO QUICKLY. nO, i WILL NOT SLOW DOWN.

• falling feather
      June 30, 2020 at 9:34 pm

Warrior Name: Driftingpaw/fog or Falling Feather (what ever you want to use 😛 )
      Preferred Nickname(if any): whatever you want to use
      Gender & Pronouns: Female; she/her
      Appearance(human and cat): Human: dark brown, almost black hair, brown eyes, scrawny, and long fingers
      Cat: gray fur with light gray, dark gray, and black spots, dark teal eyes, scrawny
      Preferred Outfit: Warm Weather: Patagonia fleece pullover or big shirt with some name of a camp on it, shorts, and socks with Birkenstocks
      Cold Weather: Patagonia fleece pullover, gray sweatpants, and fluffy socks with Birkenstocks or pale yellow crocs
      Greatest Fear: Failure and ants
      Personality: INTJ – A and Type 5
      smart, skeptical, very ambitious, has high standards, organized, untrusting/suspicious, secretive, get paranoid very quickly, potentially manipulative, independent, perceptive, and can be very nice and empathetic

look in the sky

• Lapisdapple
        June 30, 2020 at 10:04 pm

Awesome, thanks Featherfall! 😀

• June 30, 2020 at 9:37 pm

Warrior Name: Snowlily
      Preferred Nickname(if any): Lil!!!!
      Gender & Pronouns: She-cat, she-her
      Appearance(human and cat): Human: girl with long brown hair, green eyes Cat:fluffy white tabby with bold blue eyes
      Preferred Outfit: short sleeved tank top with long, big sweater, denim shorts, and black flats
      Greatest Fear: spiders
      Personality: kind, fair, smart

I am Queen 👑
      Not Lapisdapple

• Lapisdapple
        June 30, 2020 at 10:04 pm

Yay, thank you, Lil! We have the same greatest fear *shivers*

• June 30, 2020 at 9:41 pm

Warrior Name: Needleblaze

Preferred Nickname(if any): Blazer, Needler

Gender & Pronouns: female, she/her

Appearance(human and cat): unique-colored dark dirty-blonde/honey-blonde hair, pale skin, average height, unique light blue eyes; pale cream (sandy-colored, you could also say) tabby she-cat with unique light blue eyes

Preferred Outfit: overalls? if we’re going fancy, then jumpsuit

Greatest Fear: losing her mind (second-worst fear is being blamed for or, worse, accused of something she didn’t do)

Personality: imaginative, perfectionist, bubbly/excitable, slightly egotistical, confident, loyal, stubborn/feisty, loud, contemplative, honest almost always, speaks her mind, rebellious and will talk out or go against even people she’s close to if she disagrees with something, doesn’t particularly like most aspects of the warrior code, believes that StarClan is real but doesn’t particularly like them, doesn’t really believe in prophecies/destiny/fate/magic/luck but rather bravery and random chance, unambitious and just thinks that people should be happy in life, bitter and lonely and unhappy with her current place in life

Your very own nerd is present.

• Lapisdapple
        June 30, 2020 at 10:05 pm

Excellent Blazer! 🙂

yES, wORDpRESS, i AM COMMENTING TOO QUICKLY. nO, i WILL NOT SLOW DOWN.

• June 30, 2020 at 10:04 pm

okay

a kind of magic

• July 1, 2020 at 1:34 am

Can i uh fill this out later?

Your's truly,
      ~eBay

• July 1, 2020 at 3:17 am

Warrior Name: Wolfspirit (Wolf of Misty Spirit)

Preferred Nickname(if any): Wolsi

Gender & Pronouns: Female, she/her pronouns

Appearance(human and cat): Human: light skin, dark brown to gradually blond hair, dark brown eyes. Cat: silver and white long-furred she-cat (like a wolf), bright blue eyes with tiny golden flecks

Preferred Outfit: Warm conditions: pastel colored crop top or short-sleeved shirt, short black pants, white or pastel colored sneakers or beige flip flops; Colder conditions: long-sleeved shirt with a coat, sweat pants, same sneakers, of dark brown boots

Greatest Fear: spiders, failing my studies, being called dumb

Personality: bright and brave, kind-hearted; fierce; kind of shy but very intelligent, and somehow figures out cat’s secrets (and keeps those secrets) which makes her very trustworthy and highly popular; wants to make her own decisions and is fierce and angry to anybody who tries to convince her otherwise or force her to do something she doesn’t think is right

I will update sometime but here it is for now!

RevisingWritingForContests

5. Wolfdawn
    June 30, 2020 at 9:14 pm

Wait, what’s the Picrew? I’m kind lost hihi…. 😀

6. Lapisdapple
    June 30, 2020 at 9:33 pm

New page, REPOST! 🙂

Hey guys! So, I had an idea for a BlogFic, and if you are interested in being a part of said BlogFic, please fill out this form! I don’t know when I will get around to it, but I will! Eventually… XD Maybe. XD

Warrior Name:
    Preferred Nickname(if any):
    Gender & Pronouns:
    Appearance(human and cat):
    Preferred Outfit:
    Greatest Fear:
    Personality:

• June 30, 2020 at 9:44 pm

I did mine on the bottom of the last page

Your very own nerd is present.

• Lapisdapple
        June 30, 2020 at 10:05 pm

Thank you! 🙂

• Shiverfur
      June 30, 2020 at 9:55 pm

okey 🙂
      shiverfur
      shivy
      Female, she/her
      Human: short blonde hair (above shoulders) with fringe, blue eyes, 5’3, pale skin
      Cat: pale grey tabby with white markings and pale blue eyes
      Outfit: black mom jeans, black and white stripey long sleeved top, combat boots, chain necklace thing, black hairclips.
      Greatest fear: death, dark, drowning
      Personality: easy-going, funny, can be quiet but also v loud sometimes, friendly, sarcastic but can come off as a bit rude

• June 30, 2020 at 10:03 pm

cool

a kind of magic

• June 30, 2020 at 10:05 pm

Warrior Name: Goldenberry(I’m still an apprentice btw)
      Preferred Nickname(if any): Goldie or Golden
      Gender & Pronouns: Female (she/her)
      Appearance(human and cat): Human version: Short, skinny girl with dark brown skin and curly black hair.They have dark brown eyes that look super light in the sun.
      Cat: Cream she-cat with golden spots on my cheeks and brown eyes.
      Preferred Outfit:A purple t-shirt with the saying “I’m not weird, I’m a limited edition”, and blue shorts and sneakers. There is a gray sweater tied around my waist.
      Greatest Fear: Never fitting in/never making friends, failing, and wasps.
      Personality: INFP:Usually bubbly and friendly, but can sometimes be shy, especially to people that she doesn’t really know; she is also messy, generous,and can be annoying. They are extremely curious and often wonders about things like astrology, and can be dramatic.

I'm a weirdo and I'm proud

• 💜🤍🖤 Frostfire 🖤🤍💚
      June 30, 2020 at 10:44 pm

Warrior Name: Frostfire
      Preferred Nickname(if any): Frosto
      Gender & Pronouns: female, she/her
      Appearance(human and cat): human – tan skin, dirty blonde hair, green eyes, tall | cat – soft-furred snowy-white she-cat with icy-blue eyes
      Preferred Outfit: smoky gray sweater, soft gray leggings
      Greatest Fear: it’s a tie 😛 fire, darkness, death
      Personality: shy, quiet, adventurous, reserved, keeps emotions to self, bottles things up, sad / anxious a lot, likes nature, dislikes change, dislikes fitting in

• June 30, 2020 at 11:36 pm

Warrior Name: Shadowmoon
      Preferred Nickname (if any): Shadow or Shadoof
      Gender & Pronouns: she, her
      Appearance (human and cat):
      human- lithe brown skinned girl with long wavy black-brown hair and brown eyes if it’s irl descriptions
      if it should have some resemblance to your cat then black hair, blue eyes
      cat- sleek-furred white she-cat with shady gray points and azure blue eyes
      Preferred Outfit: long sleeved sky blue shirt with navy sleeves and hood, faded black skinny jeans, navy blue sneakers
      Greatest Fear: idk death, being alone, failure, losing everything, causing something terrible/being guilty
      Personality: awkward, tries too hard, somehow absolutely chaotic at the same time, ambivert, kinda lowkey stupid but can be smart if she takes her time, very little patience, short temper, doesn’t like being forced or rushed and panics, doesn’t like to come out of her comfort zone, indecisive, stubborn as h e c c, attempts at being optimistic but fails, self-depreciating, acts nice and kind but really is a little selfish on the inside, which she hates, i should stop now this is too much

those fricken chickens

• Brightspark
      June 30, 2020 at 11:40 pm

Warrior Name: Brightspark
      Preferred Nickname: Bright
      Gender & Pronouns: Female, she/her
      Appearance: (human) very short, pale-skinned girl with one dark brown eye, one blue but the blue sometimes looks like a light brownish color, and black hair that falls to shoulders (cat) ref: https://imgur.com/a/iKVgBBm (cream patches)
      Preferred Outfit: a pale blue shirt and jeans
      Greatest Fear: Heights
      Personality: snappish, rude, loud, irritable, snarky, sassy, sharp-tounhee, feisty, and short-tempered, but a good cat at heart. Very shy and soft-spoken when you first meet her.

• July 1, 2020 at 1:24 am

Warrior Name: Ebonyrain
      Preferred Nickname(if any): eBay
      Gender & Pronouns: female(they/them is preffered)
      Appearance(human and cat): as a human um ig brown hair and uh Hazel eyes idk nor do I care and and as a cat um white she-cat with black splotches, green eyes, and a stumpy tail
      Preferred Outfit: just a band shirt tucked into jeans and vans
      Greatest Fear: eyeballs (ack i hate them)

Your's truly,
      ~eBay

• Snowbreeze
      July 1, 2020 at 2:10 am

Warrior Name: Snowbreeze
      Preferred Nickname(if any): Snowy
      Gender & Pronouns: female, she/her
      Appearance(human and cat): Human: pale-skinned female with dirty-blonde hair and freckles, blue-green-hazel eyes (I sometimes can’t tell 😛 ), and a stitched scar on her throat. Long limbs, skinny wrists, and hair cuts off just below chest length. Two freckles dot the left eyelid and right middle finger. My hair is techincally ash blonde, but it looks golden at times 😛
      Cat: slender dark gray she-cat with a very light cream chest and tail-tip, and a scar on her throat. Darker gray freckles and toe-tips, stunning light blue eyes, and a black nose and eyelashes. Two freckles dot the left eyelid and right middle toe.
      Preferred Outfit: Pastel lemon-yellow flowy dress that cuts off below knees, tied with a subtle bow in the back and patterned with medium-small pink flowers, powder blue hair ribbon for tying back hair if needed
      Greatest Fear: Death (of loved ones or me), vomiting, going insane
      Personality: Approaches people as shy and gentle, and then becomes bubbly, joking, and zealous. Playful and childlike, as well as being a feelings-oriented type of person and very sensitive to enviroments. Also anxious – has anxiety and is a perfectionist in work. Cannot stand up for herself very well, sees both sides to things, and daydreams/imagines a lot.

• July 1, 2020 at 3:18 am

Warrior Name: Wolfspirit (Wolf of Misty Spirit)

Preferred Nickname(if any): Wolsi

Gender & Pronouns: Female, she/her pronouns

Greatest Fear: spiders, failing my studies, being called dumb

I will update sometime but here it is for now! ^^

RevisingWritingForContests

7. June 30, 2020 at 10:11 pm

If anyone wants me to make a picrew for them, you can tell me cause I enjoy doing it

8. June 30, 2020 at 10:12 pm

YOUR LOCAL SHADOOF HAS JOINED THE PICREW CULT
    (also ttera as an alan walker fan those lyrics were beautiful it deserves more likes)

edit: KJHGHJHGF i still didn’t update my name to warrior status smjdhgdhjh

those fricken chickens

9. June 30, 2020 at 10:16 pm

I am Captain, general of the Picrew Invasion.

Join us.

That man is playing Galaga!

10. June 30, 2020 at 10:43 pm

I will take over recent purrs land

viper

YOU HAVE JOINED OUR CULT

• June 30, 2020 at 11:58 pm

purr purr

a kind of magic

11. shivy
    June 30, 2020 at 11:05 pm

i don’t know what this picrew thing is but what I do know is that I would never abandon clifford the big red dog

12. ❄️🐍 Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrost) 🐍❄️
    July 1, 2020 at 12:09 am

LAPPY. BEHOLD:
    [i don’t know if the image pops up like this but i hope it does?]

July 1, 2020 at 12:09 am

aaaand it didn’t XD

• July 1, 2020 at 12:20 am

You are such a good artist!

I totally did not look at all of your artwork

That man is playing Galaga!

July 1, 2020 at 12:25 am

aww thank youuu

please look at all of my artwork XD

your request is on the way! did you want a speedpaint or just a picture? the speedpaints a longer process because I can’t listen to book reviews and use the recording software at the same time sooo

• falling feather
      July 1, 2020 at 12:31 am

I’m so sorry but can someone post this from Imgur? You don’t have to at all if you don’t want to 😀

look in the sky

July 1, 2020 at 12:58 am

here we goooo 😀

please join bob’s army

• July 1, 2020 at 1:26 am

I love it I love it i love it i-

Your's truly,
          ~eBay

July 1, 2020 at 1:54 am

yayyy-

• July 1, 2020 at 2:30 am

Viper, you’re really good at drawing!

“I am no Jedi” -Ahsoka Tano

July 1, 2020 at 2:31 am

• Pinestripe
          July 1, 2020 at 2:33 am

It looks great! 😀
          You’re such a good artist!

July 1, 2020 at 6:12 pm

<333333333333333333

• July 1, 2020 at 2:37 am

pretty fur color (I know it’s Lappy’s, but you used it and that shading well) :3

Your very own nerd is present.

July 1, 2020 at 6:11 pm

aw thanks! i sometimes struggle with white fur so that means a lot <3

• July 1, 2020 at 6:15 am

this is awesome!!! I really like the pads! 😀
          drawing of Lapis, or advertisement for bob’s army? 😛

look in the sky

July 1, 2020 at 6:11 pm

why can’t it be bothhh XD

• July 1, 2020 at 12:56 am

July 1, 2020 at 2:38 am

Oh.
      My.
      Sugar cookies.

Vipey.

I LOVE IT.

ITS FANTASTIC, THANK YOU SO MUCH! ❤❤❤ I’m going to make it my profile pic tomorrow when I’m on a computer!

July 1, 2020 at 6:10 am

SUGAR COOKIES YAAA-
        i’m glad you love it <333

13. Briarkit
    July 1, 2020 at 12:38 am

BlogChat is open RIGHT NOW!