BlogClan Tavern

We’ve moved again! We now have a whole new second floor to flood with comments! And look at those exposed brick walls – surely this is nothing other than our greatest tavern to date!

This is the place for off-topic chat, sharing and hanging out, so pull up a chair and settle in!

I’m sure BlogTeam is already looking shiftily towards the sign outside – The Cat’s Meow – and wondering who will be the first to look behind it at the secret page held within.

You can find the old Tavern here!

73,365 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. Wildpaw
    July 1, 2020 at 4:29 am

How do you make a siggie?

I’m dumb. Deal with it.

• July 1, 2020 at 5:19 am

uh in your edit profile thingy at the bottom is “signature”

• July 1, 2020 at 5:21 am

Ah, no worries.

So, you have to sign into WordPress. Then, there is an option to add a signature near the bottom of your dashboard thing. Put it with the desired words, and you’ve got a siggie!

That man is playing Galaga!

• July 1, 2020 at 5:33 am

Wait, lemme get the profile tab…One sec…So, you go to your profile, you scroll down, down , dooowwwwnnnn. There will be something that says, “User’s Signature” then there’s a text box where you can write your siggie! Then, press the button that says update your profile, and comment!

Aaron Burr, Sir

2. Lavenderfox (actually kit) who loves cats
    July 1, 2020 at 5:31 am

Hi peeps :p I was wondering, what is picrew? I saw all sorts of things about it. Is it like a avatar maker thing or something? I have seen so many things about how Picrew is planning on taking over Blogclan.. I really want someone to clear this all up for me since I am confused!

Black lives matter

July 1, 2020 at 6:07 am

avatar maker, yes! a bunch of people (including myself, temporarily) have switched their profile pics over to avatars made with picrew. 🙂

• Lavenderfox (actually kit) who loves cats
        July 1, 2020 at 5:38 pm

Oh okay! Thank you for telling me! I don’t think I will do Picrew, I prefer making my own art and making it my picture (the vulpix isn’t by me though, it’s just cute!) by the way, I’m not logged in :p I will though

July 1, 2020 at 7:11 pm

aw that’s alright! love the vulpix <3

• July 1, 2020 at 4:22 pm

^^

3. Shadowcloud (Clo)
    July 1, 2020 at 5:33 am

I refuse to join the Picrew cult, who’s with meh?
    *holds up original pfp bravely*

July 1, 2020 at 6:07 am

*swats it away* XD

• July 1, 2020 at 1:57 pm

*holds up pfp higher than viper can reach*

Your's truly,
        ~eBay

July 1, 2020 at 5:28 pm

:C

• July 1, 2020 at 2:06 pm

I’m with you! I will stick with my pfp made by the wonderful Owly!

“I am no Jedi” -Ahsoka Tano

• July 1, 2020 at 4:22 pm

• Lavenderfox (actually kit) who loves cats
      July 1, 2020 at 5:43 pm

Me! Although I might change my pfp to my own art instead of someone elses

Black lives matter

• Snowbreeze
      July 1, 2020 at 8:06 pm

I refuse to as well 😛

4. July 1, 2020 at 5:44 am

Ok! What do you guys think about me making an article trying to prove a random character is good? So, I ask people for what they don’t like about their character, and then I prove them wrong, kind of article? OR should I just write an article about how awesome that character is?

Aaron Burr, Sir

• July 1, 2020 at 1:34 pm

aw, that’s sweet! and more positive feedback for OCs is honestly needed! you should do that :p

Your very own nerd is present.

• July 1, 2020 at 4:22 pm

sure

• Snowbreeze
      July 1, 2020 at 8:09 pm

I think it’s a great idea! 🙂

5. Gingerkit or Gingerpaw
    July 1, 2020 at 5:45 am

I have good news and bad news. The good news is.. when we go back to school I will be starting middle school! So if it’s all right I want to be called Gingerpaw now. And the bad news is my aunt died a few weeks ago 😭

• Foxtail (Foxie)
      July 1, 2020 at 7:44 am

Oh no I’m so sorry to hear about that! You’ll definitely be in my thoughts 🥺💕💕 Stay strong!

Also, good luck with middle school! ^^

Finally running 4 SW (I’m old)

• Goldenfawn
      July 1, 2020 at 7:48 am

I’m so sorry. 🙁 If you need anything we’re here for you. ❤️❤️ Congratulations on becoming an apprentice!

🏳️‍🌈

• July 1, 2020 at 8:38 am

Good news comment:
      We’re about the same age!! (Unless you skipped/failed a grade) Imma be in 6th when school starts

Bad news comment:
      aww I’m so sorry for your loss :'(

Cake alone will save our blog.

• July 1, 2020 at 1:58 pm

ooh so technically you could go by Hollypaw now!

unless you’re still in school atm

Your's truly,
        ~eBay

• July 1, 2020 at 2:06 pm

I’m so sorry for your loss <3

“I am no Jedi” -Ahsoka Tano

• Snowbreeze
      July 1, 2020 at 2:52 pm

I’m sorry about the loss of your aunt. <3 As Goldi said, if you need anything, we're always here. Congratulations about school, though! ^^

• July 1, 2020 at 4:23 pm

good luck at middle school!

also hugs 💕💞

• 🌼 Pineblossom 🦋
      July 1, 2020 at 5:17 pm

oh no i’m so sorry for you loss <3 my door's always open if you need to talk 🙂

✧ running for sw! ✧

6. July 1, 2020 at 5:53 am

ALSO YES, I pulled my tooth out! It didn’t hurt AT ALL. I wish I’d known that before. 😛 It was barely attached… ok, imma stop now. 😛 Thanks, guys!

Aaron Burr, Sir

7. Leafpaw/growl
    July 1, 2020 at 6:10 am

Viper has taken over RecentPurrsLand! :O
    We must overthrow her, who’s with me?

July 1, 2020 at 6:14 am

did anybody hear someone talking? i think it was just the wind

• Leafpaw/growl
        July 1, 2020 at 6:19 am

New record! 😛 Never listened to in game, in life and now in BlogClan. 😛 Viper can never bring me down >:)

July 1, 2020 at 6:09 pm

>:D

• July 1, 2020 at 1:53 pm

No i- im pretty sure I heard something viper…

Your's truly,
        ~eBay

July 1, 2020 at 5:32 pm

hmmmmm nah

• July 1, 2020 at 2:04 pm

savage

“I am no Jedi” -Ahsoka Tano

July 1, 2020 at 5:29 pm

feel the burn

• Minty in the Wonderland~ Mintkit/rose
      July 1, 2020 at 12:45 pm

UM, it’s Visipitafrost, right Visipitafrost?

le cookies <3

• Minty in the Wonderland~ Mintkit/rose
      July 1, 2020 at 12:51 pm

UM, it’s Visipitafrost, right Visipitafrost? (sorry if this is commented twice, I didn’t know whether I did or didn’t comment this)

le cookies <3

• July 1, 2020 at 4:19 pm

sssssss

8. ❄️🐍 Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrost) 🐍❄️
    July 1, 2020 at 6:13 am

THE BIANNUAL PURGE HAS NOW CONCLUDED

So everything’s been cleared out now! There were a lot of people who got cleared even though they’re active on the blog, so I encourage you to look and see if you’re on there or not. There were also a lot of mismatched/missing forms for apprentices and mentors, so check that out to see if it needs to be fixed/resubmitted. We’ve got a lot of new warriors since it’s the summer and we’re in between grades, so congratulations! 🙂

it’s 1 AM so if i missed something lemme know

• July 1, 2020 at 6:18 am

yessssss!!!!!!
      VIPPPPEERRRRR for the Amazing Allegiances Editor! 😀 😀 😀
      Thankskssss so much!
      i bet Cheetah’s hoping that more warriors = more mentors = less apprentices on her list 😛

look in the sky

July 1, 2020 at 6:10 pm

you’re welcome~~~~~~ 😀

ha we’ll see about that

apprentices seem to multiply exponentially depending on how many available mentors there are sooo

• July 1, 2020 at 7:26 pm

my very official graph

look in the sky

July 1, 2020 at 7:38 pm

THIS. THIS RIGHT HERE. THIS IS THE TRUTH WE’VE ALL BEEN SEARCHING FOR.

• July 1, 2020 at 8:31 pm

I thought that was supposed to be Picrew 😛

look in the sky

July 1, 2020 at 8:36 pm

picrew is the tool you use to gain enlightenment

this graph is the enlightenment

• July 1, 2020 at 9:01 pm

wait waiit wait
                  if picrew is the tool, wouldn’t the finished picture be the enlightenment?

look in the sky

July 1, 2020 at 9:28 pm

…i have not yet fully acheived enlightment, it would seem :C

• July 1, 2020 at 9:43 pm

ahhhh enlightenment is confusing :’o
                      wouldn’t you have enlightenment because you have the Picrew pfp?

look in the sky

July 1, 2020 at 9:59 pm

picrew gives me the path to enlightenment

yet can i walk it?

• July 1, 2020 at 11:59 pm

you’ve gotten me to crack by compelling me to think too philosophically
                      i am secretly part of the Viper commission cult >:)))))

look in the sky

July 2, 2020 at 12:01 am

aha, the only true cult

• July 2, 2020 at 12:06 am

But picrew only confuses me 😛 i see no enlightenment

Extraterrestrial Earthworm

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrostpaw) 🐍❄️
                      July 2, 2020 at 12:09 am

then join my cult instead

• July 2, 2020 at 12:44 am

yessssss
                      flamecloud
                      you will find the cult of the viper is quite rewarding

look in the sky

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrostpaw) 🐍❄️
                      July 2, 2020 at 1:00 am

honestly that sounds like an epic name for an organization

trademarking cult of the viper for sure

• July 2, 2020 at 3:32 pm

it’s to entice more members cultees

look in the sky

• Emeraldpaw
      July 1, 2020 at 6:22 am

Really !!!

Join the rebels!

• Willowstep (Wistep)
      July 1, 2020 at 6:29 am

thank you viper! 😀

(let’s go newly warrior-aged peeps! 😛 )

• Willowstep (Wistep)
      July 1, 2020 at 6:33 am

(oh whoops also i went to go look at the updated allegiances page. sparkly clean it is, but it still says that it was last updated on june 1st 😛 )

• July 1, 2020 at 6:59 am

Ah… I’m Brambleheart’s apprentice. Name change!

That man is playing Galaga!

• July 1, 2020 at 7:14 am

Sorry, I was in a rush. May you change Brambleheart’s apprentice to Falconpaw, please?

Again, I’m sorry for sounding mean, but I couldn’t miss the new tour in Mario Kart. Especially because Koopa Beach is involved-

I’m gonna stop now.

That man is playing Galaga!

July 1, 2020 at 9:30 pm

Fixed! 🙂

• Foxtail (Foxie)
      July 1, 2020 at 7:40 am

Wow so many she-cats lol 😛 Also I’m still sad that Pasty has grown up and become a warrior (how dare you leave me former apprenty) but I’m excited to have Driftingpaw (aka Falling Feather) as my new apprentice! ^^ Hehe

Finally running 4 SW (I’m old)

July 1, 2020 at 6:08 pm

pasty how could you? XD

July 1, 2020 at 11:41 am

i think the allegiances still say june 2020 instead of july 2020 at the top but 1am… sleep!!! 😛

July 1, 2020 at 6:07 pm

i may or may not have procrastinated doing the allegiances until the last minute

i may or may not have also thought there were 31 days in june

i may or may not have realized that wasn’t the case late at night on the 30th of june XD

July 1, 2020 at 6:36 pm

My mum has this rhyme that helps remember the four months that have 30 days but I can’t remember the rhyme 😛
          I always forget to change this calendar I have, it’s constantly stuck a few months behind 😛

July 1, 2020 at 7:09 pm

thirty days half september; april, june, and november
            all the rest have thirty one
            except for february
            alone

does it go something like that? that’s the one i was taught. i typically don’t remember it until it matters XD

July 1, 2020 at 7:12 pm

Oh my gosh, yes!!!!!!!!! It’s that!!!!!!!

How did you not remember June having 30 days if you knew the rhyme? 😛

July 1, 2020 at 7:24 pm

because i just automatically assume every month has 31 days unless its clearly february and i’m usually right

poor planning on my part 😛

July 1, 2020 at 8:23 pm

Well yes it is a 7/11 chance of being correct 😛

Also I watched doctor who and I’m 6 episodes in so far!!! 😀

July 1, 2020 at 8:25 pm

i’m in season two of merlin!!! gonna post an update of my character thoughts at some point when i get around to ittt <3

July 1, 2020 at 8:38 pm

Oooh yay!!!!!!
                      Honestly the ending of season 1 was so sad, I actually wanted Arthur to die instead of Nimueh 😛

I should do that for Doctor Who 😛
                      Because it’s 8:30 pm for me and I’m feeling especially unconcise I’ll keep it short 😛

I found Rose awesome! She my favourite character so far! I felt like I recognised her from somewhere and then I realised she was portrayed by the same actor who was Sally in this ruby in the smoke adaptation I watched in school. I always think of her as Sally by accident now 😛

Mickey was okay. Like he was kind of annoying at first but then he got better. I wish he was one of the companions!

The Doctor annoys me so much. 😛 I don’t know if he’s always supposed to be as clueless, unemotive and careless as he is in the series I’m watching but I sure hope not! 😛 Also he finds it fine to leave Rose in situation and she has no weapons and no defence and that really bothers me!

Oh wow look how much I talked XD I’ll end it here and gosh I only managed to do 3 characters 😂

July 1, 2020 at 9:18 pm

oh gosh is nimueh actually dead?! i was hoping she’d come back to life later in the series and get the drop on them :C

doctor who response:
                      ahh i miss rose! I always liked her when I first watched through the series.

I kinda found Mickey annoying the whole way through, mostly because he distracted from the plot XD

The Doctor’s definitely not always like that! Although the 9th doctor pretty much is, always, so you’re gonna have to suffer the rest of season one with him 😛 he’s my least favorite of the new doctors

it’s okayyy you’ll have more to say after you watch more than six episodes XD

merlin breakdown: not very concise today either 😛

morgana: I found her inability to follow through with assassinating Uther to be very human! I think in a lot of fantasy shows life and death is just not considered as valuable as it could be. I wasn’t expecting to see her falter with the plan and I was delightfully surprised. She’s still the best character! <3

merlin: WHEN WILL YOU LEARN THAT YOUR ACTIONS HAVE cOnSeQuEnCeS?! seriously. in "the witch-finder" (or witch-hunter? or something) episode merlin is caught practicing sorcery in full view in the middle of a publicly travelled forest. in season two. SEASON TWO, MERLIN. Why can't he learn to take responsibility for his powers and just NOT do it in public?! People could've died for that. so annoying

arthur: arthur is so spoiled. i don't know how he got more spoiled but he did. XD how did he ever think someone who WORKS by the palace kitchens wouldn't know that the plate he "cooked her meal on" was FROM those kitchens? come on arthur

gwen: kinda disappointed with gwen ’cause it seems like her character’s not going to be fleshed out more? i was hoping she’d be able to use her position to participate in plots in a cool way but she’s kinda just romancing arthur or something

uther: I like Uther again! I loved his little talk with Morgana by her father’s grave about regretting his decisions and trying to trust her judgement more. I think its a pretty big step for him since he’d probably execute anybody else who tried that. I’m a little confused on their dynamic, though? There’s a pretty clear difference in the way Uther treats Arthur and Morgana despite both of them being people he claims to have raised as his own children (and one of them was, obviously). Uther doesn’t really care about Arthur’s thoughts or whims, dismissing them as the thoughts of a foolish young man. Uther does, however, care about Morgana’s thoughts. He seems to treat her like she’s worthy of being an advisor to him, much like her father was, despite not really even being an adult yet. Its kind of odd to me that Morgana has the respect Uther might reserve for a trusted friend of his age while Arthur, his son and heir, is viewed as an insolent child.

summary: i petition to get rid of merlin and rename the show morgana

July 2, 2020 at 1:34 pm

Yes because the balance of the worlds required her to die in order for Arthur to survive and he very much survived unfortunately 😛

Doctor who:

Oh does Rose not appear in the newer serieses (is that a word? 😛) then? Wait what does happen to the companions when the doctor they were the companion of gets regenerated and doesn’t remember them?

Oh that’s good then! I do tend to dislike main characters and heroes in general so maybe it’s just me 😛

Oh and I also liked the Darlek (idk how to spell it) thing and do they come back, because the ‘last one’ died but if they’re time travellers couldn’t one have just used a tardis to get into the future and hide from the time war? 😛

Merlin:

I didn’t want morgana to falter with the plan 😛 was it the end of season 1 when she tried to assassinate Uther at gorlois’s grave? I have such a bad memory 😛 She’s my second favourite character, surpassed only by Agravaine!!

Yes that was very dumb of Merlin! I remember thinking ‘ha someone’s going to see it’ and they did 😛 Merlin always seems to make the worst decisions 😂

Oh my gosh Arthur with the chicken!!!!! He’s an even worse cook than me XD
                      And yes Gwen never has much depth and I never shipped her and Arthur!

The Uther, Morgana and Arthur thing is complicated 😛 There’s a reason and it does make sense, I promise. You’ll find out in season 3! (Or was it the end of season 2? I honestly don’t remember)

But if there was no Merlin, then who would make all the bad decisions that lead to a ton of problems? 😛 Arthur makes terrible decisions but Merlin’s are worse 😛

• July 2, 2020 at 3:32 pm

Just saying that the Doctor does keep their memories throughout their regenerations barring some special circumstances 🙂

Edit: Wait shoot I read the sentence wrong, I thought you meant that the Doctor doesn’t remember the companions, not the other way around 😛

Moderator, BlogClan's Deputy

• July 2, 2020 at 3:35 pm

I’m currently trying very hard not to scream all my Merlin opinions because I’m honestly too lazy at this point.

All I know is that I’m very very very alone in all my opinions rip me.

#ThankYouWoojin

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrostpaw) 🐍❄️
                      July 2, 2020 at 5:21 pm

TELL ME YOUR OPINIONS BEFORE I SCREAM INTO THE VOID

July 2, 2020 at 3:40 pm

Ah thanks Embix, that makes sense! 😀

And that means I must have wrote the sentence wrong because I did mean the doctor doesn’t remember the companions! 😂

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrostpaw) 🐍❄️
                      July 2, 2020 at 5:26 pm

the daleks DEFINITELY come back

they come back so much that you’ll learn everything about them by the time you’re up to speed

wanna tell you about the guy who created them but s p o i l e r s

July 2, 2020 at 6:18 pm

Viper, I literally live off spoilers 😛
                      I honestly don’t care if you spoil it for me!

I already spoiled a ton of Doctor Who stuff for myself because I wanted to see if Rose dies, and it was more complicated than I thought it would be so I stumbled across a lot of the plots by accident 😛

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrostpaw) 🐍❄️
                      July 2, 2020 at 6:53 pm

AQUILA

YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER >:O

honestly the whole rose thing is so complicated that you might as well just watch it yourself XD

July 2, 2020 at 8:09 pm

Viper, and oh gosh your name 😂 Viperfrostpaw 😛

I do know better but the temptation is too great! And also I have a habit of looking up the plots of books (it’s actually how I found BlogClan!) and reading the ending as a means of judging the book 😛

I will, I’ll tell you in a few months when I get to that part 😛 from what I gathered she might have been stuck in an alternate dimension, possibly with a counter part of the doctor called Corin?? Is that anywhere close? 😛

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrostpaw) 🐍❄️
                      July 2, 2020 at 9:25 pm

i knowww, so many books i’ve read have been spoiled for me because i can’t resist hearing the spoiler-filled review of it first

If I remember correctlyyy Rose is only permanently around for two seasons so you should be pretty close already 😛 then later in the tenth doctor’s run they have a reuniting where a ton of complicated stuff goes down and a sort-of clone of him is created and ends up locked in the alternate dimension with her. I was never aware that the clone was named Corin, but that could have been 1)something i missed or 2)a detail provided by the showrunners outside of the show 😛

July 3, 2020 at 2:47 pm

Yesss reviews tend to be full of spoilers which is why I like them so much 😛

Ahh no 🙁 I wanted Rose to be there for more than 2 seasons! 😛 I looked it up and the Corin thing was not mentioned in the TV series, but instead in some kind of official book/comic of short stories, one of which was about Rose and the Corin guy in the alternate dimension! I just finished watching the episode where Rose tried to save her dad’s life and by the end of it I was crying 😛 and when the doctor got vanished by the griffin things I was actually quite happy 😛

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrostpaw) 🐍❄️
                      July 3, 2020 at 5:51 pm

okay that explains it because i totally would’ve remembered him being named Corin 😛
                      awwww I forgot about that episode :’C so saddd
                      the ninth doctor was really not that great so yessss XD

July 3, 2020 at 6:09 pm

Yes all the characters crying was making me cry too 😛
                      Oh and where are you up to in Merlin now? 😀 Have you met Gwaine yet? (I’m pretty sure his first appearance was in series 2!)

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrostpaw) 🐍❄️
                      July 3, 2020 at 8:20 pm

Ahh I haven’t met Gwaine yet, still in early S2. I haven’t gotten to watch it as much for the last couple days because of overall busyness XD but I should be able to watch more of it tonight! 😀

July 3, 2020 at 8:52 pm

You still watch shows faster than me 😛 I usually watch one episode a day of whatever I’m watching, possibly two if I have nothing else on!
                      Oh and this is who I thought Merlin characters were most like in Warriors:
                      Morgana- Ivypool
                      Arthur- Lionblaze
                      Merlin- Jayfeather
                      Gwen- Cinderheart/Dovewing
                      Uther- Firestar 😛

I also found some of the Merlin characters similarish to shadowhunters characters but idk if you’ve ever read/watched that! 🙂

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrostpaw) 🐍❄️
                      July 3, 2020 at 9:02 pm

we’ll get to the end of these shows eventually 😛

I can DEFINITELY see morgana as ivypool! Lionblaze is totally an Arthur. I couldn’t find Arthur’s personality for a while either XD I dunno about Merlin as Jayfeather; I feel like Jayfeather has a lot more common sense. I’d actually say that maybe Gaius is Jayfeather and Merlin is Alderheart! Gwen is so Cinderheart for sure! As for Uther, I feel like he’s very morally gray while Firestar is always framed as the correct, righteous prophecied leader. I think a great match for Uther would be Blackstar!

I HAVE SEEN SHADOWHUNTERS. TELL ME MORE!

• July 1, 2020 at 1:23 pm

Wow, the Allegiances is so small XD

Your very own nerd is present.

July 1, 2020 at 5:33 pm

it never fails to surprise me

• Flamecloud got logged out :(
      July 1, 2020 at 1:24 pm

Whooo! We have survived, Aquila 😀

July 1, 2020 at 6:37 pm

Yes!!! But will we be so lucky next time…? 😛

• July 1, 2020 at 4:19 pm

ok thank you viper 😃💕

July 1, 2020 at 5:25 pm

<333

• July 1, 2020 at 7:32 pm

Let’s give Viper a round of applause!

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I'm a weirdo and I'm proud

July 1, 2020 at 7:32 pm

*bows*

*falls off stage by accident*

9. Emeraldpaw
    July 1, 2020 at 6:16 am

Also lapsidapple I filled out the form:
    Warrior Name: Emeraldpaw (do I need to have a warrior name I don’t have one yet)
    Preferred Nickname(if any): Emerald, Forest, (Ebay calls me emmy you can if you want too)
    Gender & Pronouns: Female, she-her
    Appearance(human and cat): cat: Slender silver tabby she-cat with russet paws and emerald-green eyes, human: hazel (I always used to say hazelnut and my friends were like “that’s not a color”) eye.
    Preferred Outfit: Black pants, long shirt, scarf
    Greatest Fear: BUGS and snails and darkness and high places and horror movies.
    Personality: Kind, helpful, smart, funny, sometimes sarcastic.
    Note: I have no idea what this is but since you are my mentor, I did it 😛
    Wait can someone tell me what this is in the first place?

Join the rebels!

July 1, 2020 at 8:28 am

Oooh my purrsona has emerald green eyes too! 😀
      I don’t know what it is either 😛

• July 1, 2020 at 1:19 pm

Same

July 1, 2020 at 6:37 pm

Yay Emerald Green eyes gang! 😀

• July 1, 2020 at 4:19 pm

coolio

10. Emeraldpaw
    July 1, 2020 at 6:24 am

WHAT YAY WE ARE NOW LISTED AS MENTOR/APPRENTICE IT LOOKS SO EMPTY OH MY GOD sorry about that i got excited

Join the rebels!

• Emeraldpaw
      July 1, 2020 at 6:25 am

Wait i changed my description a few days ago and i am still my old description . Whatever i will resend new form

Join the rebels!

• July 1, 2020 at 1:54 pm

yeah i think a few purrsona changes got overlooked. Snowpaw is listed as my apprentice but elsewhere on the allegiances she’s whitepaw 😛

Your's truly,
        ~eBay

• July 1, 2020 at 4:19 pm

👌

11. July 1, 2020 at 6:27 am

Emeraldpaw, I saw ur comment on the last page!
    Not Streampaw but I made two for you just for fun. Tell me if u want to make any changes! Really. Anything. It’s really easy to edit so uh ya!

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Hopefully you like them! And I’m really sorry if you wanted Streampaw to do it instead~

ALSO: There was NO silver color available on the website. It wasn’t an option. It was either pure white or the base color I used to make it! Sryyyyyy

And. I added little spots on the face cuz it looked cute, just my opinion ^^

RevisingWritingForContests

• July 1, 2020 at 1:20 pm

That’s fine that you did that Wolf! I think Emeraldpaw will love them

• July 1, 2020 at 4:20 pm

cute

• Emeraldpaw
      July 1, 2020 at 10:39 pm

Tysm! And it’s fine that there wasn’t any silver i like it anyways 🙂

Join the rebels!

• Brightpaw
      July 3, 2020 at 9:09 pm

You are so talented! They are so lucky! Good job!❤

Bri ❤

12. Emeraldpaw
    July 1, 2020 at 6:28 am

Wait emberdawn has no apprentice!!

Join the rebels!

July 1, 2020 at 11:42 am

I’m pretty sure her’s was Honeypaw?

• July 1, 2020 at 4:20 pm

ok so do i

a kind of magic

13. Eagle that soars through the sky🌟Eaglepaw (Aquila)
    July 1, 2020 at 8:32 am

Do any of you play a brass instrument?
    I play flugelhorn and cornet and the flugelhorn is definitely my favourite brass instrument 😛
    In my german lesson there was a picture of a cartoon kid playing a trumpet and he had his left hand on the valves!!!!
    Like I don’t know what trumpet he was playing but his teacher needs to teach him that we have our right hand on the valves 😛

• July 1, 2020 at 1:55 pm

I dont think I could ever play a brass/woodwind instrument im just so used to playing stringed.

Your's truly,
      ~eBay

July 1, 2020 at 6:39 pm

I play both 😛 I also play the violin! 😀
        What stringed instrument do you play?

• shiverfur
      July 1, 2020 at 1:57 pm

I play trumpet but started out playing cornet for 3 years and I loved the cornet I miss it 😛
      and yes that is very incorrect 😛

July 1, 2020 at 6:41 pm

Ooh nice!! Do you play the trumpet in an orchestra? 😀
        My cornet is slightly abandoned and it is probably in need of a lot of valve oil 😛

• July 1, 2020 at 4:20 pm

fun

July 1, 2020 at 6:41 pm

😀

• Bloompaw
      July 1, 2020 at 4:26 pm

I don’t play brass instrument, for I am flutist

THERE IS NO CHAIN

July 1, 2020 at 6:42 pm

Cool!!! I never understood how to play a flute 😛 I tried to play my mum’s flute and I couldn’t get a note out of it! 😛

• July 1, 2020 at 5:22 pm

Oh, yes! I’m a trumpeter myself, and we do not put our left hands on the valves.

That man is playing Galaga!

July 1, 2020 at 6:43 pm

Yay we both play brass instruments!!!
        Do you play it in an orchestra or band? I play the flugelhorn in a silver band but I play my violin in an orchestra! 😀

• July 2, 2020 at 5:34 pm

I used to play in a band at my most recent old school. A concert band and a jazz band. (And yes, I’ve switched schools a whole lot.) I really miss playing, and the one at my house isn’t very good. I’ve tried to play music on it, but I think it’s defective. So I guess I’ve gotta get a new one soon.

That man is playing Galaga!

July 2, 2020 at 6:20 pm

Oooh nice! Maybe there’s one a bit further from your area that’s better? I don’t know about your area, but where I live there’s a lot of brass and silver bands! The one I go to isn’t the one closest to me, it actually quite far but it’s one of the best! 😛 totally not biased