BlogClan Tavern

We’ve moved again! We now have a whole new second floor to flood with comments! And look at those exposed brick walls – surely this is nothing other than our greatest tavern to date!

This is the place for off-topic chat, sharing and hanging out, so pull up a chair and settle in!

I’m sure BlogTeam is already looking shiftily towards the sign outside – The Cat’s Meow – and wondering who will be the first to look behind it at the secret page held within.

You can find the old Tavern here!

82,408 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. July 7, 2020 at 6:44 pm

I was having a problem with my AMV earlier on ๐Ÿ˜›
    I was going to make Slash’s shoulders move, like King Henry did in Hamilton, then I realised oh god he doesn’t have any shoulders.

uh oh ๐Ÿ˜›

Click my name!

2. สŸแด‡แด€า“ษชแด‡/สŸแด‡แด€า“sแด‹ส
    July 7, 2020 at 6:52 pm

24 more hours until my birthday

*Inwardly freaking out because you wait so long for your birthday*

3. July 7, 2020 at 6:55 pm

Ok so here’s what happened when me and my sisters were watching Hamilton:

*Hamilton appears during the song “Alexander Hamilton”

Jadepaw: His face looks l o n g

Me: *stares at her in disbelief* Did you just say that?

Jadepaw: *shrugs* What? It’s true!

Bouncekit: *Is trying hard not to laugh but is failing miserably*

I'm a weirdo and I'm proud

4. July 7, 2020 at 7:03 pm

My brother’s fortune cookies:
    yesterday: You will find fortune when you least expect it
    today: A considerable amount of wealth is coming your way
    Fluffpaw: :0

๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’› ๐ŸŒ›๐ŸŒ›

5. Spirits of fallen wild warriors(Wildpaw\spirit)
    July 7, 2020 at 7:04 pm

No one in my house respects art the way I do. My brother just ripped my picture of my OC Melodywish(daylight warrior) into pieces!

6. July 7, 2020 at 7:24 pm

We have enough in our garden to sell ๐Ÿ™„ What are we going to do with all of this swiss chard and lettuce and radishes and scallions and kale? Anyone want to come get some

SrizelFTW

7. July 7, 2020 at 7:52 pm

Ok so I was typing some comments and as soon as I clicked “Post Comment,” it DISAPPEARED

oh no

hmmm . . . can u see this?

1M art WIPS; NTA Checking Trio

8. July 7, 2020 at 7:54 pm

Me: *waiting for the BlogChat to open :P*

*a few moments later*

Also me: Realizes that I have a super duper strong urge to draw but has to do homework :/*

1M art WIPS; NTA Checking Trio

9. July 7, 2020 at 8:00 pm

Captainโ€™s Log

Stardate: 7.7.2020

Well, being the procrastination master, I only just started my contest entry, called Valleystarโ€™s Past. And itโ€™s due… today, was it? Yeah, today. Anyway, Captain out.

That man is playing Galaga!

10. Larkfeather
    July 7, 2020 at 8:13 pm

I forget, whats the code to add in italics?

หœLark/Larkie - WATCH BNHA!

11. July 7, 2020 at 8:29 pm

Ack it’s my first year doing artfight but I’ve already been attacked 11 times ๐Ÿ˜›
    I HAVE SO MUCH DRAWING I NEED TO DO
    btw, feel free to attack me ๐Ÿ˜‰ I’ll be slow, but I’ll eventually attack back ๐Ÿ˜›
    I’m on team sugar and my username is “ChaoticFreckles” ๐Ÿ˜€

Are any of you guys doing artfight this year? And if you are, what team are you on? ^^

Pine4SW

• July 7, 2020 at 8:35 pm

GO FAWNY LETS GO NO IM NOT DOING ARTFIGHT

open a window you're too hot

• July 7, 2020 at 9:03 pm

Everyone: does artfight

Me: trying to convince my parents that artfight is not an event where we draw violent things

le Ferncloud lover/defender ๐ŸŒฟโ˜๏ธ

• หœโ€*ยฐโ€ข.หœโ€*ยฐโ€ข Goldenberry โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ.โ€ขยฐ*โ€หœ
      July 7, 2020 at 9:34 pm

Good luck! ๐Ÿ˜›

I'm a weirdo and I'm proud

• ฮฑ ั•แด˜ัษชฮทษข แดา“ า“ฮฑฦ–ฦ–ั”ฮท ั•แด›ฮฑัั• ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ Starspring
      July 7, 2020 at 9:52 pm

I’m not doing artfight this year because I completely forgot that was a thing, rip ๐Ÿ˜›

…I’ll probably end up doing it next year-

Daffiolet is otp

• July 8, 2020 at 12:51 am

NOOO GO SPICE

• ๐ŸŒผ Pineblossom ๐Ÿฆ‹
      July 8, 2020 at 2:29 am

how have you been attacked so many timesssss
      honestly i’m so sorry but idk if i can get my attack for you done cri it’s an animation and you know how hopeless i am at animating
      but i’ll try and attack you with something else ๐Ÿ˜› <333

also SPICE SPICE SPICE SPICE SPICE SPICE SPICE SPICE SPICE SPICE SPICE SPICE SPICE

โœง vouch for foxie! โœง

12. Moonpelt
    July 7, 2020 at 9:01 pm

Two more days till my birthday!!! Itโ€™s on July 8th!
    (My brotherโ€™s birthday, Monsterkit was yesterday!)

โ„๏ธIf all is lost, all is foundโ„๏ธ

13. July 7, 2020 at 9:20 pm

I am going on a quest to defeat the Viper

le Ferncloud lover/defender ๐ŸŒฟโ˜๏ธ

• July 7, 2020 at 9:23 pm

Ignore me Iโ€™m just commenting randomly to claim recent purrs

le Ferncloud lover/defender ๐ŸŒฟโ˜๏ธ

• โ„๏ธ๐Ÿ Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrostpaw) ๐Ÿโ„๏ธ
      July 7, 2020 at 9:31 pm

but why? :C

bow to "earthling" overlords

• July 7, 2020 at 10:16 pm

That’s a mistake :[ Viper is a wonderful ruler and has very powerful friends.

๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’› ๐ŸŒ›๐ŸŒ›

• โ„๏ธ๐Ÿ Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrostpaw) ๐Ÿโ„๏ธ
        July 7, 2020 at 10:29 pm

I’ve never done anything bad in my whole rulership. ;C

bow to "earthling" overlords

• July 7, 2020 at 10:32 pm

Yes, everyone should stand beside Viper and her Earthling allies. Viper > Bob.
          haven’t you only been leader for a few days though?

๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’› ๐ŸŒ›๐ŸŒ›

• โ„๏ธ๐Ÿ Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrostpaw) ๐Ÿโ„๏ธ
            July 7, 2020 at 10:33 pm

Exactly, and you would know this, being an Earthling. :3

i’ve definitely not been ruling from the shadows for years, propping up other rulers to be the face of the organization while i slowly-i’ve said too much, haven’t i?

bow to "earthling" overlords

• July 7, 2020 at 10:39 pm

All other Earthlings should follow my example c: the kingdom needs a strong ruler to help it rebuild after bob’s betrayal.

fear not fellow earthling, your secret is safe with us :] however the ‘earthlings’ would like to point out that bob was not the best choice….. unless you wanted a traitor kick out to help introduce yourself (officially) to the thrown……you are clever indeed viperfrostpaw

๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’› ๐ŸŒ›๐ŸŒ›

• โ„๏ธ๐Ÿ Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrostpaw) ๐Ÿโ„๏ธ
                July 7, 2020 at 10:42 pm

…I shall say nothing official on the matter…for now c:

bow to "earthling" overlords

• July 7, 2020 at 10:46 pm

of course…sometimes it is best to leave things theoretical ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’› ๐ŸŒ›๐ŸŒ›

• โ„๏ธ๐Ÿ Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrostpaw) ๐Ÿโ„๏ธ
                    July 7, 2020 at 10:47 pm

ah yes…hypothetically

bow to "earthling" overlords

• Silverfrost
                      July 7, 2020 at 10:53 pm

can i join the earthlings

A Diamond in the Rough

• โ„๏ธ๐Ÿ Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrostpaw) ๐Ÿโ„๏ธ
                      July 7, 2020 at 10:54 pm

of course you can be an “earthling” c: you’re definitely from earth right

bow to "earthling" overlords

• July 7, 2020 at 11:35 pm

Why of course you can c:

๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’› ๐ŸŒ›๐ŸŒ›

• July 8, 2020 at 12:48 am

Can I be an honorary earthling?

#ThankYouWoojin

• โ„๏ธ๐Ÿ Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrostpaw) ๐Ÿโ„๏ธ
                      July 8, 2020 at 12:59 am

of course you can, so long as you can acknowledge that we are 100% from earth in all ways and are in no way here as a result of a crashed ship en route to zelfrax c:

bow to "earthling" overlords

• July 8, 2020 at 1:05 am

To Zelfrax for what exactly?

#ThankYouWoojin

• โ„๏ธ๐Ÿ Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrostpaw) ๐Ÿโ„๏ธ
                      July 8, 2020 at 1:08 am

…nothing…hypothetically one might travel to zelfrax to pick up certain objects which may or may not hold significant power over taking over planets, which definitely wouldn’t include lower-class planets like earth

bow to "earthling" overlords

• July 8, 2020 at 1:07 am

Sure bluehartian us earthlings always welcome new friendships

*clears throat* if i were not an earthling I’m sure I’d be here on purpose not on accident

๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’› ๐ŸŒ›๐ŸŒ›

• โ„๏ธ๐Ÿ Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrostpaw) ๐Ÿโ„๏ธ
                      July 8, 2020 at 1:10 am

if in some freak turn of events two hypothetical extraterrestials were from different planets and ships, they might theoretically team up in certain circumstances

bow to "earthling" overlords

• July 8, 2020 at 1:09 am

What about higher class planets?

#ThankYouWoojin

• โ„๏ธ๐Ÿ Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrostpaw) ๐Ÿโ„๏ธ
                      July 8, 2020 at 1:12 am

higher class planets hypothetically wouldn’t be listed under a theoretical accord of any sort as dictated by a certainly non-existant organization

bow to "earthling" overlords

• July 8, 2020 at 1:13 am

I do not understand but know that Blueheartians will always rule over the Viperfrostites

#ThankYouWoojin

• July 7, 2020 at 10:37 pm

I will stand beside Viper forever and so will Snace.

I want a numbat

• โ„๏ธ๐Ÿ Viper That Strikes On Frosty Night (Viperfrostpaw) ๐Ÿโ„๏ธ
          July 7, 2020 at 10:42 pm

Snace!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ (her headshot picture is coming along nicely <333)

MY LOYAL GENERAL SNACE WILL DEFEND ME >:C

bow to "earthling" overlords

• July 7, 2020 at 10:39 pm

The Viper will not be defeated. We will prevent that.

I want a numbat