BlogClan Tavern

We’ve moved again! We now have a whole new second floor to flood with comments! And look at those exposed brick walls – surely this is nothing other than our greatest tavern to date!

This is the place for off-topic chat, sharing and hanging out, so pull up a chair and settle in!

I’m sure BlogTeam is already looking shiftily towards the sign outside – The Cat’s Meow – and wondering who will be the first to look behind it at the secret page held within.

You can find the old Tavern here!

82,408 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. Pebbleglow (paw) - Glowy - who is burdened with GLORIOUS purpose

• β„οΈπŸ Viper That Loves Moons (Viperfrostpaw) πŸβ„οΈ
          July 12, 2020 at 5:00 pm

it’ll never dieeee

bow to "earthling" overlords

• falling feather
            July 12, 2020 at 5:02 pm

wouldn’t your other new name be “Vipermoonpaw”? πŸ˜›

look in the sky

• β„οΈπŸ Viper That Loves Moons (Viperfrostpaw) πŸβ„οΈ
              July 12, 2020 at 5:08 pm

in the past i’ve been informed that if i change my actual name, i’ll never be forgiven c:

bow to "earthling" overlords

• falling feather
                July 12, 2020 at 6:22 pm

but you have the “earthling” overlords on your side πŸ˜›

look in the sky

• β„οΈπŸ Viper That Loves Moons (Viperfrostpaw) πŸβ„οΈ
                  July 12, 2020 at 6:30 pm

they wouldn’t forgive me either c:

bow to "earthling" overlords

• July 12, 2020 at 11:55 pm

Obviously. It can’t be Viper, she’s too slow.

#ThankYouWoojin

• β„οΈπŸ Viper That Loves Moons and Tulips >:C (Viperfrostpaw) πŸβ„οΈ
          July 13, 2020 at 12:04 am

ur so mean >:C

bow to "earthling" overlords

• July 14, 2020 at 1:21 am

Stop setting yourself up, dude.

#ThankYouWoojin

• β„οΈπŸ Viper That Loves Moons and Tulips >:C (Viperfrostpaw) πŸβ„οΈ
              July 14, 2020 at 6:33 pm

NEVERRRR

bow to "earthling" overlords

• July 15, 2020 at 2:09 am

Then stop getting offended.

#ThankYouWoojin

• β„οΈπŸ Viper That Loves Moons and Tulips >:C (Viperfrostpaw) πŸβ„οΈ
                  July 15, 2020 at 3:00 am

i’ll have you know that the only offensive offense i receive is the offensive offenses offered by offensive offerings

bow to "earthling" overlords

• July 15, 2020 at 3:04 am

Wait, so there is offensive offerings? I want to by one!

Crystal that lights up caves

• July 15, 2020 at 3:24 pm

You do realize this doesn’t make you sound smart, right?

#ThankYouWoojin

• β„οΈπŸ Viper That Loves Moons and Tulips >:C (Viperfrostpaw) πŸβ„οΈ
                      July 15, 2020 at 6:09 pm

You do realize that by saying that, you don’t exclude the possibility that I am smart, right?

bow to "earthling" overlords

• July 15, 2020 at 10:58 pm

I do realize that, Viper. As a matter of fact, I’m surprised that someone like yourself would say something like this.

#ThankYouWoojin

• July 12, 2020 at 6:13 pm

lol of course me you fool

dining at the ritz

3. July 12, 2020 at 5:00 pm

You guys I’m a bit scared

I planted a radish a few days ago. I just noticed it germinated yesterday. 5 hours later it had grown a centimeter taller and today it had practically DOUBLED in size.

Anyone have experience planting radishes? Because I don’t want a giant plant invasion in my house…

ε„δΉ‡γ„š

4. Thistletooth
    July 12, 2020 at 5:00 pm

no Thistle at one point this morning wasn’t stalking the blog at 4 – 6 in the morning I had trouble sleeping during that time period but i was sleeping before that time but i’m sleeped now several hours worth of sleep an awakened sort of Thistle comments

So Long, Farewell

5. July 12, 2020 at 5:34 pm

The other day my friend said I will write books about taking over the world when I’m older.

You know, she’s probably right.

Click my name!

6. July 12, 2020 at 5:45 pm

Please enter my profile pic contest!

The deadline is Wednesday, July 22, at 8pm. Then Thursday I will decide the winner!
    Please enter! Click my name to take you there. All the info is there!

Edit: ah sorry new page

*insert disco music*

7. Shadowcloud (Clo) Running for SW!!! And who also loves Moons! <3
    July 12, 2020 at 6:03 pm

Viper I followed your lead ^^

Moons4SW

8. July 12, 2020 at 6:43 pm

Dump of random stuff that happened to me::

1. Once, I went through the drive-thru at a restaurant, and the dude who came out looked kind of like Peter Parker. Then he said, β€œDid you order the fry-z with chee-z?” Then he suddenly added, β€œI have no idea why I just said that.” He actually sounded like Tom Holland. So that was… interesting, to say the least.

2. When my dad’s cousin came to my house, she was speaking Spanish. I answered her question in Japanese.

3. I was once at a Chuck E. Cheese’s, and there was this motion roller coaster thing. It was my absolute favorite thing there. Someone stuffed the machine with tokens, and I was walking past it. I noticed that it was moving and that no one was on, so I leaped on the chair while it was moving.

4. I tried to get a plush from an arcade machine and I was depressed when I didn’t get it. Then I went to the Lego store next door and attempted to smuggle out purchase the most expensive set. My mom caught me, though.

5. I actually prayed for Koopa Beach to be added to Mario Kart Tour. Needless to say, I got it. I actually cried when I saw that.

6. Mark Hamill almost accidentally stole my parent’s Star Wars magazine when he was autographing it.

Alright, I think that’s all I can remember right now.

That man is playing Galaga!

9. July 12, 2020 at 7:50 pm

It’s official, Linh is a rooster. πŸ˜€ He’s getting blue waddles on his chin <3

SrizelFTW

10. July 12, 2020 at 7:52 pm

Ahem. My top three least favorite Star Wars characters. Spoilers for Rebels, Clone Wars, and The Mandolorian ahead.
    3. Mart.
    He was a fairly minor character in Rebels, but SO ANNOYING. Also he’s almost directly responsible for Kanan’s death. If Hera didn’t have to go back for him, she wouldn’t have gotten captured, Kanan wouldn’t have had to save her, and he wouldn’t have died. 😭

2. General Krell (that’s how U spell it, right????)
    He was in Clone Wars, and SO AWFUL. Clones literally DIED because of him.
    And perhaps worst of all, he called the clones BY THEIR NUMBERS, NOT THEIR NAMES. *eye twitch* WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    And the number one WORST STAR WARS CHARACTER EVER is….
    1. The unnamed Stormtrooper that hit Baby Yoda.
    *screams into pillow, throws the stormtrooper into a volcano.*
    WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY???????????????????????????
    That’s all.
    Turtle 🐒

11. Eagle that soars through the sky🌟Eaglepaw (Aquila)
    July 12, 2020 at 8:12 pm

Anyone got any book recommendations? πŸ˜€
    The more the better!! πŸ™‚
    Literally everything I want to read has such a long wait list at my library and now I’m really bored πŸ˜›

Bad Wolf!

• Turtlepaw/ dapple 🐒🐒🐒
      July 12, 2020 at 8:28 pm

Yes! I have many. These are just some random books I’ve read recently.

Always Gold
      Parachutes
      Home Home
      Unbroken
      And uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum I can’t think of anything else at the moment, ripp.
      Turtle 🐒

• July 12, 2020 at 8:30 pm

Gideon the Ninth is my current favorite book with the red scrolls of magic coming in a very close second. I highly recommend it!It has lots of sword fighting necromancers in it c:

πŸ”₯ πŸ’› πŸŒ›πŸŒ›

• July 12, 2020 at 10:03 pm

I second that

πŸ”₯ πŸ’› πŸŒ›πŸŒ›

• Shadowcloud (Clo) Running for SW!!! And who also loves Moons! <3
          July 12, 2020 at 11:16 pm

I third it

Moons4SW

• July 12, 2020 at 8:56 pm

spongebob

dining at the ritz

• shivy
      July 12, 2020 at 10:14 pm

catcher in the rye
      the picture of dorian gray
      white teeth
      the great gatsby
      grishaverse books
      the curious incident of the dog in the nighttime
      uhhh i have more but I can’t think of them rn

• ❄️ Winterwhisper ❄️
      July 12, 2020 at 10:47 pm

The Hate U Give
      The Caraval trilogy
      One of Us is Lying duology
      Salt to the Sea
      Illuminae Trilogy

What is so impossible?

• shivy
        July 13, 2020 at 12:38 am

ooh I loved one of us is lying πŸ™‚

• ❄️ Winterwhisper ❄️
          July 16, 2020 at 7:23 am

The sequel is super good too!

What is so impossible?

• falling feather
      July 12, 2020 at 10:57 pm

Here are some I’m looking at! πŸ˜€ subtle hints at a discussion
      Dead Mountain: The Untold True Story of the Dyatlov Pass Incident
      The Family Romanov: Murder, Rebellion, and the Fall of Imperial Russia
      Here are some I’ve read! πŸ˜€
      The Autobiography of Malcolm X (I read it a while ago but I really liked it)
      One of Us is Lying (verryyy hard to put down)
      Pilgrim’s Wilderness (this one is dark but I thought it was interesting)
      The Help (this is interesting but very stereotypical and it follows the same “white savior” trope as Ghost Boys)

look in the sky

• July 12, 2020 at 11:41 pm

Wonder
      Found
      Fire’s Promise (Currently incomplete, posted on Wattpad! It’ll be easier to view if you have an account πŸ™‚ Just search bright_spark_at_dawn. Yes, I wrote it.)
      Earth to Dad (not cringy unlike the title πŸ˜› )
      The Ghosthunter’s Journal (not really a book but)

Keep in mind these are all American! πŸ™‚

le Ferncloud lover/defender 🌿☁️

• M0nkEyfUrPAW 2020🧸
      July 13, 2020 at 2:18 am

SCHOOL FOR GOOD AND EVILLLL
      its such a great series!
      the last book came out but the ending is not so good in my opinionπŸ˜›

i see moky

• Your worst nightmare who isn’t logged in (Lavenderkit/fox)
      July 13, 2020 at 3:48 am

Yeah! If you like creepier books I’d advise Frozen Charlotte, and if you like it the sequel is called Charlotte says. I’m reading Charlotte says right now. If you haven’t read them already, the hunger games is really good! If you like manga/ graphic novels I’d advise Yo-Kai watch or PokΓ©mon (although, that’s my opinion entirely). My friend says keeper of the lost city’s is really good too. I will tell you if it is when I read it! Harry Potter is really good too. Even though the books are kind of short, wings of fire is really good too!

• Icesplash who is going to change her name to Icepelt
      July 13, 2020 at 9:45 am

Warriors lol

• Eagle that soars through the sky🌟Eaglepaw (Aquila)
      July 13, 2020 at 2:38 pm

Thanks everyone!!!
      I saved all your recommendations in a document because there was A LOT!! πŸ˜›
      It will probably take me like a year to get through them all- I’m not even joking, I read really slowly πŸ˜›

Bad Wolf!

• July 16, 2020 at 8:31 am

Aquila!! Read the Talon Saga by Julie Kagawa- you’d like it.
      mainly because it has violence and death and I know you like that sort of thing
      Or Burn by Patrick Ness- that’s reallllllyyyyy good