BlogClan Tavern

We’ve moved again! We now have a whole new second floor to flood with comments! And look at those exposed brick walls – surely this is nothing other than our greatest tavern to date!

This is the place for off-topic chat, sharing and hanging out, so pull up a chair and settle in!

I’m sure BlogTeam is already looking shiftily towards the sign outside – The Cat’s Meow – and wondering who will be the first to look behind it at the secret page held within.

You can find the old Tavern here!

82,408 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. Puddleshard says don't waste your life.
    July 15, 2020 at 11:54 pm

Daily Friends Quote #24
    Thanks for coming.
    If this is getting too much, just tell me.

View post on imgur.com

Hope can set you free.

• July 16, 2020 at 3:42 pm

I love these soooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhh ๐Ÿ˜›

#ThankYouWoojin

2. Brightpaw.
    July 16, 2020 at 12:10 am

NEW PROFILE PICTURE! First time sharing my art on here so what do you guys think? ( this is my art of my blogclan purrsona)

Bri โค๐ŸŒž

• July 16, 2020 at 6:29 pm

I like it!

โ€œI am no Jediโ€ -Ahsoka Tano

• Brightpaw.
        July 16, 2020 at 6:52 pm

Thanks so much! โค

Bri โค๐ŸŒž

3. Willowkit
    July 16, 2020 at 12:33 am

If you want, please check out my youtube vid! Its not very good, but i tried

4. July 16, 2020 at 2:03 am

BIG DISCOVERY! RAVENWING FROM MAPLESHADE’S VENGEANCE has DARK BLUE EYES!!
    (So does the imposter)
    Maybe…….?

5. July 16, 2020 at 2:24 am

Wow this September I’m gonna be on the blog for 2 years :0 ๐Ÿ˜€ (but I haven’t been active the whole time, I became inactive on April…qwq)

Running for SW with Crystie! โœจ

6. Silentstep
    July 16, 2020 at 2:38 am

Fun Fact: The Minecraft Ghast’s sound is from Daniel Rosenfeld’s cat being woken up from a nap
    Poor cat….

7. Fernkit โ€ข Fern that Bends in the Breeze
    July 16, 2020 at 2:44 am

I’m not sure where to ask so… I’ll do it here.
    What are ‘secret pages’?

I said no.

• July 16, 2020 at 2:53 am

How do you change your name in blog chat?

Crystal that lights up caves

• July 16, 2020 at 3:32 am

dining at the ritz

• July 16, 2020 at 3:36 am

secret pages are ‘secret pages’ meaning that there are no direct links to them, like how the tavern has a direct link to it through the ‘need company’ tab. you can find them by clicking on ‘next image’ or ‘previous image’ on an already known secret page (hint: some people have secret pages in their name ๐Ÿ˜‰ )! a few, two that i can think of, the emberden (embix’s secret tavern basically) and raincloud, whatever that is (something made by rainie i think) are ‘protected’ meaning that that you need a password to access them. embix has some tips on how to find the password to the emberden though ๐Ÿ˜€

some secret pages are used in roleplays, collab writing and art, and many other things. but how do you get a secret page? you have to find a secret page, make sure nobody’s claimed it, and type “claim” or “claimed” in a comment, and its yours! if a secret page hasnt been used it a year or so, you can ask the original owner if you can claim it. im sure there are many blogclanners around who have secret pages willing to donate if you ask nicely ๐Ÿ˜‰ , i think pine (pineblossom) and ttera are some of those blogclanners ๐Ÿ˜€

but can you make a secret page? the answer is that you can, if your a mod that is! if you upload a picture (im not entirely sure how but i think if you set it as your profile pic or upload it in an imgur link it could work) it could generate a secret page (you wont be able to select what the title of the secret page is though)!

https://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/rainies-raspberries/ here’s an example that rainie made because its easy to type in the searchbar and i was lazy ๐Ÿ˜› rainie im exposing you >:]

open a window you're too hot

• July 16, 2020 at 2:16 pm

here’s one if you want it!

hollyleaf_by_mothmori_ddd714z-fullview.jpg

I have so many I don’t know what to do with them all ๐Ÿ˜› if anyone wants a secret page, come to me

aah stupid autocorrect no I do not mean comet

Click my name!

8. Pebbleglow (paw) - Glowy, of Asgard
    July 16, 2020 at 5:03 am

Just a cat meme:

View post on imgur.com

๐Ÿ˜›

9. Shadowcloud (Clo) Running for SW!!! And who also loves Moons! <3
    July 16, 2020 at 6:59 am

That was an epic chat
    I discovered Viper killed the tulips
    Slapped her with a codfish which btw became a wet noodle.
    Was accused of murder.
    Got a Llama and an Otter.
    Became 10000 years old.
    Became boss overlord.
    And ya know legally changed my name to Kaz.
    And I didnt sleep a wink
    ๐Ÿ˜›

Moons4SW

10. July 16, 2020 at 12:10 pm

to all of you that were on BlogChat-
    I sLEpt
    iTโ€™s a MiRacLe
    And also-
    Iโ€™m going back to the US
    (yes yes yes I am in Japan)
    Today
    Thatโ€™s why Iโ€™m up so late
    So that I can actually properly do something I want to do besides sleep

le Ferncloud lover/defender ๐ŸŒฟโ˜๏ธ

11. Ivykit
    July 16, 2020 at 1:04 pm

oh wow. my computer is so overheated it hurts to touch the bottom of it! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Click my name!

12. July 16, 2020 at 1:25 pm

This is a great MAP! I always liked Blossomfall, but I think this MAP helps me understand what she went through more.

Could Never Be