BlogClan Tavern

We’ve moved again! We now have a whole new second floor to flood with comments! And look at those exposed brick walls – surely this is nothing other than our greatest tavern to date!

This is the place for off-topic chat, sharing and hanging out, so pull up a chair and settle in!

I’m sure BlogTeam is already looking shiftily towards the sign outside – The Cat’s Meow – and wondering who will be the first to look behind it at the secret page held within.

You can find the old Tavern here!

82,408 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. August 1, 2020 at 11:17 am

What the song thingy would be if there was a OotS musical:

ACT ONE
    1. A song about life in ThunderClan; sung by Jayfeather and Lionblaze with a couple of “hello, Jayfeather or Lionblaze!”s in it. Introducing the problem about the prophecy at hand.
    2. A sweet song sung by young Ivykit and Dovekit together about what they’ll do as apprentices and warriors together.
    3. Dovepaw and Lionblaze going on a patrol to the water, finding out about her powers.
    4. Ivypaw singing to Dovepaw about how she should hang out with her instead of Lion and Jay. Ending with Blossompaw asking why Dovepaw would ever consider being friends with Ivypaw.
    5. A rap by Firestar choosing who will go on the journey to fix the beaver problem. At the end a reprise of song 2 sung by Ivypaw alone.
    6. A song with all of the beaver quest cats together.
    7. The beaver quest cats return, and Dovepaw greets Ivypaw. They sing a nice duet together, but Ivypaw’s ending is more sinister than a normal duet ending.
    8. A song starting with everyone going to sleep in ThunderClan camp, leaving Ivypaw alone. She sings this reallllllllly sad song like Memory about being alone, then realises Hawkfrost is next to her and the song ends in a duet.
    10. Dovepaw goes and talks to Ivypaw friendlyly (that’s not a word 😛), but Ivypaw says something horrible but subtly, and Dovepaw is like “what?” Then we get the long awaited rap battle between the two, ending with Ivypaw going as fast as Guns And Ships from Hamilton, making Dovepaw walk away.
    11. Hawkfrost raps about what’s happening in the meadow/DF place, like how Ivypaw is learning to fight like a RiverClan cat.
    12. Reprise of song 8 but about Ivypool learning the DF’s true plans.

ACT TWO
    13. Act two starts with Hawkfrost rapping a reprise of song 11, but with much more sinister things, like “Beetlewhisker gone, Antpelt dead.”
    14. A song sung by Mapleshade mainly to the DF trainees about the great battle.
    15. A relatively fast song sung by Ivypool to the other trainees about changing sides.
    16. A really low song sung by everyone, but Lion, Jay and Holly get solos and Ivy and Dove have a duet.
    17. The last song, a celebration, with references from most of the other songs.

uh huh

Click my name!

2. August 1, 2020 at 2:07 pm

Me justifying my motives for pulling a trick on my brother-

View post on imgur.com

If you haven’t noticed already, I enjoy teasing my brother 😉

Voltron: Legendary Defender

3. August 1, 2020 at 2:19 pm

AHHH it’s my 2 Month Anniversary! It seems like I have been here so much longer!! I love all you guys and my life would not be the same without everyone!!
    Here are some people that I want to thank! Don’t be upset if you are not on the list I have a lot to do and I can’t type out everyone’s name!😛

Emeraldpaw!
    One of my first friends! Emeraldpaw you are amazing! Thank you so much for being active and awesome!

Rainingbreeze!
    My mentor! I dont know if you will see this because your chrome is broken but you are amazing! Thank you for being amazing and kind!

Ebonyrain!
    Another friend! I talk to you a lot (I think….😛) and you are always so kind and helpful! Thank you for being so active!

Falconpaw!
    I don’t know if I have directly talked to you but I always see you around and you are always so kind and thoughtful in your comments!

Bluebell!
    You also respond to comments and are ALWAYS active! You make me laugh! Thank you!

Moons!
    Thanks for being so active! You always compliment my art on the art page and that makes me feel so good! Thanks!

Viperfrost!
    I would include you in the mods but we have to talk about the speedy mod! You always make such funny replies and good advice! And you are so speedy😂 once you modded my comment in 10 seconds 😛

ALL THE MODS
    THANK YOU! You guys make Blogclan possible so thank you!

There are a lot of people I didn’t mention but I love everyone on the blog! Streamy out!

4. Hmm yes the floor is made out of floor (Lilaca | Lilykit/frost)
    August 1, 2020 at 3:36 pm

reply if you are a moon
    (btw, i have an OC named Moonwing)
    BlogClan needs to be the new moon king

OUR netherite, NO FOOD

5. August 1, 2020 at 3:58 pm

It’s beginning to look like I’m not going to have any books for vacation :c both amazon and the library are failing me.

🔥 💛 🌛🌛

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Is NOT On Craiglist >:C (Viperfrostpaw) 🐍❄️
      August 1, 2020 at 4:50 pm

riip i got to my library but they wouldn’t let me in and just gave me my one hold

veil of shadows is my only book friend now :c

bow to "earthling" overlords

• Eagle that soars through the sky🌟Eaglepaw (Aquila)
      August 1, 2020 at 5:58 pm

Ahh I’ve got the exact opposite problem!!!
      I have too many books right now because I went to the library and borrowed a ton as I thought I wouldn’t be able to go again and now they’re probably all going to go overdue because it’s taken me literally a week to read half of the book I’m currently reading. 😛
      I also found a library book the other day that I borrowed in December and forgot about and somehow it wasn’t overdue, but I think it’s that they let me off because of the pandemic 😛

Bad Wolf!

• August 1, 2020 at 6:11 pm

oof

dining at the ritz

• August 1, 2020 at 9:48 pm

I feel you

6. August 1, 2020 at 4:52 pm

Does anyone think there should be multiple react buttons on Blogclan like on Facebook?

I’m a prisoner no more!

7. August 1, 2020 at 4:57 pm

Ok, so, since I just deleted a huge and long paragraph explaining my problem about my electivessss, I have come to a decision! 😀 MY ELECTIVES ARE FRENCH AND LEADERSHIP AND I’M GOING TO GET GOOD GRADES IN SOCIAL STUDIES AND SCIENCE! whew! I’m technically already in middle school, but the way our district’s grades go, are a bit different because we don’t have much room in the high school. 😛 aaah. So good to finally figure that out. (by finally I mean after a day. 😛 ) yayyyy

Yes, that was you I just ate

• ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Goldenberry •°*”˜.•°*”˜
      August 1, 2020 at 7:43 pm

Moi aussi je fais du français! 😀

I'm a weirdo and I'm proud

• falling feather
      August 1, 2020 at 9:12 pm

you sound like my friend 😛
      i think she wants to take french and she applied for leadership 😛
      also our grades are pretty weird too 😛
      we go grades k-4 at one school, 5-6 at another, 7-8 at the next, and finally 9-12

look in the sky

• August 1, 2020 at 9:50 pm

haha I remember being so hyped for electives and now im just like oh time for my yearly check off french and orchestra day

• August 2, 2020 at 2:13 am

noice

dining at the ritz

• August 2, 2020 at 4:02 pm

What are electives?

Whovians click my name!

8. August 1, 2020 at 5:14 pm

My fish died. 🙁 His name was Finn. Now I have a new fish named Blue.

9. August 1, 2020 at 5:19 pm

How is this POSSIBLE?
    I’ve been on BlogClan for six months 😱
    Follow the Yellow Brick Road

• August 2, 2020 at 2:14 am

me too

dining at the ritz

• 🌺 Stormtail ~ Storm 💙
        August 2, 2020 at 1:43 pm

me, three

totally not obsessed with Glee

10. August 1, 2020 at 6:43 pm

When Blogchat closes before you could get to it. 🙁

Now with 9000x more heart breaking.

You want garlic bread or no?

11. August 1, 2020 at 7:36 pm

Well…

My Uncle: hey, wanna go see a forest fire?
    Me: Thinking: wait, what?! Speaking: uh… okay…

The fire was where we were picking berries… thankfully no one lived there and there were of people putting it out.

卄乇ㄚ

12. Hmm yes the floor is made out of floor (Lilaca | Lilykit/frost)
    August 1, 2020 at 8:39 pm

Moonwing logic: If one of your first cousin’s mother is sometimes called “RingFOX”, then you and your other first cousins have every right to call her “DeathstarFOX”.

And for some reason, Moonwing calls Mimas “Deathstarfox” because she is wearing a death star necklace but not Titalanus “Thanosfox” even though he is wearing the infinity gauntlet.

OUR netherite, NO FOOD