BlogClan Tavern

We’ve moved again! We now have a whole new second floor to flood with comments! And look at those exposed brick walls – surely this is nothing other than our greatest tavern to date!

This is the place for off-topic chat, sharing and hanging out, so pull up a chair and settle in!

I’m sure BlogTeam is already looking shiftily towards the sign outside – The Cat’s Meow – and wondering who will be the first to look behind it at the secret page held within.

You can find the old Tavern here!

82,408 Replies to “BlogClan Tavern”

1. August 1, 2020 at 9:03 pm

mod edit: warning for swearing in the unravel map :))

I have found MAPs this summer that I cannot stop watching that I’d love to share with you all! 😀 (Please take note of the warning in the title of the first one. You might want to be cautious for the second one, too, but I think both aren’t that bad.)

…as you can tell, I like female voices to the rock genre.

totally not obsessed with Glee

• August 1, 2020 at 9:18 pm

Oh, gosh! I’m really sorry, guys! I forgot that there’s bad language in Unravel. If that comment is still accepted, please watch at your own risk.

totally not obsessed with Glee

• August 2, 2020 at 2:16 am

👌

dining at the ritz

• August 2, 2020 at 4:06 pm

I love the last one

Whovians click my name!

2. August 1, 2020 at 9:12 pm

because i saw this a few pages back fakdjs

1. How did you get into Warriors?
    uh i think i saw a blixemi music video (walk without the stars to be precise) and i was like “yep okay”

2. Favorite Arc
    oots
    it sounds good and it is

3. Favorite Book (excluding mangas, super editions, novellas)
    the last hope? idk

4. Favorite Super Edition, Novella, or Manga
    uhhh so many ah
    i love the rise of scourge, tallstar’s revenge, yellowfang’s secret and goosefeather’s curse

5. Favorite Clan
    shadowclan defiently

thunderclans overrated and try hard in my opinion fakdns
    riverclan can swim but they dont really use that sooo
    windclans okayish im okay with them but onestar was horrible so
    skyclan are too ‘new’ for me

6. Favorite Character

feathertail
    breezepelt
    yellowfang sort of
    ravenpaw
    alderheart
    scourge
    swiftpaw and cloudtail at the same time somehow
    brightheart
    whitestorm
    stonefur
    stormfur
    sandstorm
    lionheart
    squirrelflight before the whole ashfur thing
    longtail
    briarlight before the accident
    cinderpelt but not cinderheart

7. Least Favorite Character
    honestly i dont really like hate that many characters lol
    i really hate rose though

8. Most Aesthetically Pleasing Cat
    uhh ivypool in how blixemi draws it because i just realised it sort of looks like my purrsona afjns
    i have to say sol looks nice afdjns

9. Favorite Leader

10. Favorite Villain
    uhh i like most villans
    idr like darktail bc i really hate his backstory for no reason but everything else about him was pretty cool
    sol is hot

11. Favorite Medicine Cat
    hmm jayfeather

12. Overrated Character
    uhh idk

13. Underrated Character
    thrushpelt ofc

14. Favorite Minor Character
    hmmmmm snowkit and petalkit

15. Favorite Pairing
    hmmm

alright i give up now bye

open a window you're too hot

• August 1, 2020 at 9:29 pm

Ah, stick. The best cat in Warriors. (I like it to this is a joke)

Try me, Beyoncé.

• August 1, 2020 at 9:38 pm

lol 😛

🇻🇪 🇻🇪 🇻🇪 🇻🇪 🇻🇪

• August 1, 2020 at 9:56 pm

👌

dining at the ritz

• August 1, 2020 at 11:23 pm

I’m just going to do this in a reply 😛

1. How did you get into Warriors?
      My friend Cherrykit told me. I was instantly hooked. Later, she showed me the picture of Brightheart in the Ultimate Guide- note that I was 8 or barely 9 then and in third grade – and I was terrified. I became traumatized after that and to this day refuse to look at the Ultimate Guide picture of Brightheart 😛

2. Favorite Arc?
      OotS definitely.

3. Favorite Book (excluding mangas, super editions, novellas)?
      The Last Hope but I also like River of Fire.

4. Favorite Super Edition, Novella Or Manga?
      Haven’t read the mangas, Definitely Bramblestar’s Storm, Leafpool’s Wish or Hollyleaf’s Story, perhaps Dovewing’s Silence.

5. Favorite Clan?
      RiverClan alone wins.

6. Favorite Character?
      FERNCLOUD
      Did you really think I’d say anything else?
      But I also love Dovewing, Applefur, Yarrowleaf, Brightheart, Jayfeather, and Birchfall.
      However no character can take Ferncloud’s place in my heart <3333333333

7. Least Favorite Character?
      No cat can take that place but Brokenstar.
      🤬
      Ivypool, Ashfur and Onestar are all so close yet so far – especially Ivypool.

8. Most Aesthetically Pleasing Cat?
      I have to say I love Ivypool’s design, Blossomfall’s design, and the best of the best…….
      FERNCLOUD’S DESIGN

9. Favorite Leader?
      Though she is a legendary skeleton by now, Mistystar. She’s so reasonable. But I have the feeling she’s possessed in Veil of Shadows……

10. Favorite Villain?
      Mapleshade. I personally feel that her actions weren’t fully justified but I love her for her desperate courage.

11. Favorite Medicine Cat?
      Jayfeather, Yellowfang, Cinderpelt or Leafpool. Featherwhisker is tied with Leafpool.

12. Overrated Character?
      Definitely Brackenfur. I like him but just….he’s so overrated.

13.. Underrated Character?
      You already know.
      Alright, fine I’ll say it.
      FERNCLOUD.

14. Favorite Minor Character?
      I consider Ferncloud minor so…
      FERNCLOUD

15. Favorite Pairing?
      Do I have to answer?
      Dust X Fern.
      I’m sure you know why.
      But as for non-canon…
      Fern X Daisy.

16. Least Favorite Pairing?
      I hate Bumble X Dove with a burning passion.

17. Favorite Moment?
      Let’s just say..
      All of the moments with Ferncloud in them.

18. Most Tragic Death?
      Ferncloud’s. It was this death that made me realize how much I cared about this cat. She was just protecting her Clanmates, the kits and Brightheart, and all of a sudden Brokenstar comes and kills her?! Seriously?! I ripped the book to shreds almost and threw it repeatedly at the window, which happened to be open. It went flying and Dad made me pick it up. Moral of the story: Don’t throw your book at an open window. 😛

19. Favorite Battle?
      Dark Forest. Ferncloud sacrificed her life and fought so bravely….

I definitely missed a question or skipped a number 😛

le Ferncloud lover/defender 🌿☁️

• August 2, 2020 at 5:07 pm

How did you get into Warriors?
      My best friend read them and we both liked cats so she got me hooked. Waaaay too hooked to the point my parents banned me from reading them until I started reading them again as OCD-exposure therapy the summer before my junior year of college. Mom said something kinda hateful about it, but I’m like I’m an adult. 😛

2. Favorite Arc?
      TNP

3. Favorite Book (excluding mangas, super editions, novellas)?
      Twilight hands down. I’ve even thought about writing a devotional based on Leafpool’s story.

4. Favorite Super Edition, Novella Or Manga?
      Hawkwing’s Journey

5. Favorite Clan?
      ShadowClan

6. Favorite Character?
      Blackstar!!! I love my cranky, misunderstood ShadowClan leader. Also, Cloudtail. And Yellowfang. And Jayfeather. So basically all the cranky ones. Lol. 😛

7. Least Favorite Character?
      Everyone in Mapleshade’s Vengeance.

8. Most Aesthetically Pleasing Cat?
      Bluestar or Mistystar

9. Favorite Leader?
      Tallstar. He was such a wise leader who didn’t seek out trouble like a certain WindClan leader.

10. Favorite Villain?
      Sol

11. Favorite Medicine Cat?
      Yellowfang and Jayfeather

12. Overrated Character?
      Mothwing or Dovewing. I don’t dislike them, I just think they’re… meh?

13.. Underrated Character?
      Barley

14. Favorite Minor Character?
      Cloudtail

15. Favorite Pairing?
      Jay x Briar (I stand by this pairing. They’re so perfect for each other…) And Bright x Cloud

16. Least Favorite Pairing?
      Fire x Spotted. I hate Spottedleaf with a passion.

17. Favorite Moment?
      Tallstar’s nine lives ceremony

18. Most Tragic Death?
      Stonefur. This was the moment that I realized I loved Blackstar. I decided that there had to be an underlying motive for him to just kill a cat in cold blood.

19. Favorite Battle?
      The badger battle in Twilight. Or the Dark Forest battle. They’re tied.

I’m a prisoner no more!

3. August 1, 2020 at 9:13 pm

Sad/funny/ironic story: So like 2 years ago Eagleheart and I were at her house for a sleepover. We were having fun, watching Doctor Strange, goofing around on the internet, you know, the usual. Anyways, Eagleheart and I wanted to know if Doctor Strange 2 was a thing (this was a year before Phase 4 was announced so for all we knew we had to use our IMAGINATIONS to figure out what was to happen next). We looked it up on IMDB, and it showed up, and said… 2022. Eagleheart and I were upset. How could Marvel wait that long for a sequel to such a great movie?! We later found out that it was a fanpost, which meant that basically nothing was official. Then months later, Doctor Strange 2 was announced for 2021.. and you know what happens next…

(it’s coming out in 2022)

But how did that person know? Did they come from the future? Was it me from the future creating a time loop?

Try me, Beyoncé.

4. rose swears on discord pt 1
    August 1, 2020 at 10:22 pm

when life gives you lemons you –

you –

gets pulled offstage by the people who know what this is referencing

5. August 1, 2020 at 10:45 pm

Why is it that whenever I start making forward progress on my story I have the urge to start all over? 😛

🔥 💛 🌛🌛

6. Raining
    August 1, 2020 at 11:03 pm

STREAMY, I was going through the tavern to see what I missed today, and, OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR INCLUDING ME IN YOUR TWO-MONTH CLANIVERSERY!!!! THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU TOO!

7. Thistletooth
    August 1, 2020 at 11:41 pm

I’ve been thinking about this for awhile but i’m leaving Blogclan , for good. I’ve enjoyed my time here but its time for me to go. I’ll still be on discord, scratch and several other sites mostly i’m called Thistletooth so it will be easy to find me if you want to talk. I’m mostly active on discord and my tag is I am Thistletooth#9824. Well i’m off on new aventures , may Starclan Light your path everyone.

So Long, Farewell

• Cheetahspark
      August 2, 2020 at 12:29 am

aww bye thistle <33 I hope we can talk on discord and that you'll still pop up from time to time!

• August 2, 2020 at 12:35 am

Goodbye, Thist. What Cheetah said ^^

totally not obsessed with Glee

• August 2, 2020 at 12:36 am

awww bye thistle, we’ll really miss you <333

💗 이제 너희 하나 둘 셋 🖤

• August 2, 2020 at 12:39 am

Bye, Thistle! We love you and will miss you <3

I want a numbat

• August 2, 2020 at 12:48 am

Aw we’ll miss you so much!!!

Click my name!

• August 2, 2020 at 1:05 am

…I’ll miss you so much… <3

#ThankYouWoojin

• ˜”*°•.˜”*°• Goldenberry •°*”˜.•°*”˜
      August 2, 2020 at 1:36 am

Bye, Thist <3 I really will miss you and I enjoyed our talks on Live Chat ^^

I'm a weirdo and I'm proud

• Potato 🌸(Blueflower)💙
      August 2, 2020 at 1:38 am

We’ll miss you!! <3

What's updog?

• Moons (Moonspirit)
      August 2, 2020 at 1:40 am

oh Thist you were one of my first blog friends ily and i hope i’ll still see you on discord <3

Clo4SW

• August 2, 2020 at 1:46 am

Oh, Thistletooth… I’m really going to miss you. We all are. May StarClan light your path, fellow Marvel fan.

That man is playing Galaga!

• August 2, 2020 at 1:57 am

Farewell, Ily <333333333

🇻🇪 🇻🇪 🇻🇪 🇻🇪 🇻🇪

• August 2, 2020 at 2:09 am

bye we all love you❤️

dining at the ritz

• August 2, 2020 at 2:27 am

OH NO THIST wHY
      i guess i cant change your mind though 🙁
      ilyyy <33 byee i hope we'll continue to talk on discord ily again

open a window you're too hot

• Shadowcloud (Clo)
      August 2, 2020 at 3:45 am

Ahhh I’ll miss you! You were one of my first blog friends and we did all kinda of weird website thingies together, hopefully I’ll get discord soon and we can talk there! Only and I’ll miss you byeeeee <3

• Willowkit
      August 2, 2020 at 3:55 am

Bye thist! I hope you come back sometime to say hi!

• M0nkEyfUrPAW 2020🌙
      August 2, 2020 at 4:43 am

awww bye thist! You’re an awesome person and I wish you good luck in the future!

i see moky

• August 2, 2020 at 6:13 am

Bye Thist. I know there’s been rough patches in our relationship, but i want you to know that if i ever hurt you im sorry, and i wish you nothing but the best <3

• August 2, 2020 at 7:02 am

aw, we’ll miss you Thistle! What Cheeto said except I don’t have discord 🙁 We can chat on Scratch though! <3

卄乇ㄚ

• Eagle that soars through the sky🌟Eaglepaw (Aquila)
      August 2, 2020 at 8:24 am

Aww I’ll miss you. May StarClan light your path too. <3

Bad Wolf!

• August 2, 2020 at 8:34 am

Bye, Thist! We’ll miss you! <3

I'll talk with you on Discord sometime.

You want garlic bread or no?

• August 2, 2020 at 9:36 am

Goodbye thist, we’ll really miss you! 👋❤💖

Bri ❤🌞

• August 2, 2020 at 2:29 pm

Bye thistle <3 I'll miss you

🔥 💛 🌛🌛

• August 2, 2020 at 2:43 pm

I-I’ll miss you so much, Thist! You are one of my best friends on here, and I understand your decision. I may ask my mom for discord soon, but for now I don’t have it 🙁

Try me, Beyoncé.

• August 2, 2020 at 2:44 pm

Aww, bye Thist! I respect your decision and I wish you luck in the future!

“I am no Jedi” -Ahsoka Tano

• August 2, 2020 at 3:38 pm

Bye! May StarClan light your path!

Whovians click my name!

• August 2, 2020 at 5:08 pm

Aww. I’m sad. Bye Thistle. I’ll miss you.

I’m a prisoner no more!

• August 2, 2020 at 5:26 pm

Bye Thistle, I wish you the best <333 May StarClan light your path.

SrizelFTW

8. Sunfur
    August 1, 2020 at 11:48 pm

I’ve just realized that I’ve been on blogclan for over three months but I was so sure that I was on blogclan for some more time

Hamilton is the best movie ev

9. August 2, 2020 at 12:27 am

Hey Viper! I submitted my form to be put on allegiances a month ago and I’m still not on there yet

Click my name!

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Is NOT On Craiglist >:C (Viperfrostpaw) 🐍❄️
      August 2, 2020 at 10:08 am

Hiya! This is probably a question to be asked on the Allegiances page. Anyhow, the Allegiances haven’t been updated yet because i’m pretty tired and trying to finish up my summer classwork before starting the new school year ;D

bow to "earthling" overlords

• 🌺 Stormtail ~ Storm 💙
        August 2, 2020 at 1:39 pm

fddjfoisahgi do I still have time to submit a new form for the Allegiances, then 😛

totally not obsessed with Glee

• ❄️🐍 Viper That Is NOT On Craiglist >:C (Viperfrostpaw) 🐍❄️
          August 3, 2020 at 11:45 am

…yes

bow to "earthling" overlords

• August 2, 2020 at 5:41 pm

not viper but hi

dining at the ritz

10. August 2, 2020 at 12:58 am

Alright everyone, I have a confession… the truth is…

I WAS THE ONE WHO GAVE TURTLEPAW THE LIKES… and here is how.

Basically I use chrome and you can go on incognito mode, which basically is Chrome, but you have your cache and log in info cleared on every website… including BlogClan, and it clears it every time you open up a window, which means you can like BlogClan comments as much as you’d like AS LONG AS YOU OPEN A NEW WINDOW EVERY TIME YOU WANT TO LIKE.

So I went on a quest. I saw that Turtlepaw’s comment had a lot of likes (like 12), and decided to add a bit more. So, I would open the window, go to the tavern, like the comment, and close. It was a prank for everyone on BlogClan… and it was funny. It took me like 40 minutes to do 😛

So yeah, happy clanniversarry, Turtlepaw. Hope you enjoyed 140 likes on your comment 😉

Try me, Beyoncé.

11. August 2, 2020 at 1:11 am
  12. August 2, 2020 at 2:06 am

Is anyone willing to do this form? 😛 : https://forms.gle/hyFVS5QAMbeQQ5ck7
    Its to find the most common um results? It shouldn’t ask for your name or email and if you find any bugs please tell me! Thanks 😀

🇻🇪 🇻🇪 🇻🇪 🇻🇪 🇻🇪