BlogTeam Den

Welcome to the BlogTeam Den!

Art By Viperfrost.

Got any blog-related questions? Or have you simply come to remind yourself of who the mods are? This is where they lurk…

And so, BlogTeam would like to formally introduce themselves! Who are BlogTeam, you may ask? BlogTeam are a collection of volunteers who keep the blog running by moderating comments to make sure they’re blog-friendly and deal with any other issues that may come up on the blog 🙂 Time to meet them!

Emberdawn

Roles: Article Tsar, Deputy

Pronouns: She/her

Hello! I’m a Canadian university student and one of the Article Tsars in BlogTeam. I am BlogClan’s current deputy and I love photography, reading, and writing!

Iceflower

Roles: Medicine Cat, General Moderator

Pronouns: She/her

Hello! I’m Icy, a typical high schooler with a penchant for coffee. I’ve been on BlogClan since 2015. Currently I act as a general moderator and medicine cat. I hope to one day pursue a medical degree, but for now I read (lots), volunteer with at risk youths in an equine program, work at a library, and practice my photography, art and baking. Ask me anything or just say hi, I don’t bite!

Jayfrost

Roles: Moderator

Pronouns: She/her

Birchfoot

Roles: Moderator

Pronouns: She/her

Hey everyone! I’m Birchy and I help Emb schedule articles for the blog. I’m a senior in high school and preparing to head off to university!! I love writing, reading, drawing, video games, and theatre!

Kat

Roles: Monthly Round-Up in Cats Editor

Pronouns: She/her

Hi! I’m an American college student and I write the Monthly Round-Up in Cats. I have been on the blog since 2012. I love dogs more than anything, and in my free time I enjoy drawing and writing!

Hazelburrow

Roles: Moderator

Pronouns: Any/all pronouns accepted

Josh.

Cheetahspark

Roles: Birthday Editor

Pronouns: She/her

Watch as the elusive Cheetah tries (and fails) to come up with a creative mini-biography for herself… Anyway, I’m the Birthday Tsar around here, which means that I create birthday posts for each of our fabulous members! I’m a run-of-the-mill American high school student who enjoys reading, writing, theatre, and everything in between.

Goldenfawn

Roles: Clanniversary Editor

Pronouns: They/them

Heya! I’m an American high school student and the Clanniversary Editor on BlogClan, which means I make posts on the anniversaries of when people joined. I also often add and moderate events for the Calendar! I’ve been on the Blog since February of 2016 and every moment since has been amazing. During my spare time, I like to draw, crochet, and hang out with my pets.

Viperfrost

Roles: Allegiances Editor

Pronouns: She/her

Hello! I’m an American high school student and write the BlogClan Allegiances each month. I exist somewhere within the bounds of time and space and consider my cats to be a main focal point of my life. I spend my free time reading books, working on my first novel, and improving my art style.

Rainshine

Roles: Moderator, Contests Host

Pronouns: She/her

Hi! I’m a Canadian high school student and my role on the Blog is just helping out where I can! I paint and play soccer in my spare time outside of studying and trying to get good grades.

Winterwhisper

Roles: BlogClanner in the Spotlight Editor

Pronouns: He/him

Greetings and salutations! I’m a Canadian high school student situated in the middle of nowhere. On the Blog I conduct the monthly BlogClanner In The Spotlight interviews. Besides the Blog, I spend most of my time reading or doing schoolwork. I love awards shows, Hollywood, and politics.

Sundance

Roles: Moderator

Pronouns: She/her

Feel free to ask BlogTeam any questions below! Want some help on the blog? We’ve got your back!

If you’re looking for your Warriors questions answered, you probably want to head to our Ask the Experts page instead!

Frost on a Crystal who's mad at Winter and the Cold(Frostcrystal, call me Frost)
November 15, 2020 10:39 pm

So…… who’s active and who’s inactive?

November 15, 2020 11:03 pm

The ones who have expandable boxes are the active mods, while everyone else has retired!

Whiteheart
Whiteheart
November 16, 2020 12:22 am

Hello!

November 17, 2020 7:37 pm
Reply to  Whiteheart

Hello 🙂

Goldenheart
Goldenheart
November 16, 2020 10:23 pm

Hello Emberdawn! I’m Goldenheart, nice to meet you!

November 17, 2020 8:17 pm
Reply to  Goldenheart

Hello!

Rabbit-Shaped Flame Winking in Hearth (Rabbitflame
Rabbit-Shaped Flame Winking in Hearth (Rabbitflame
November 17, 2020 7:48 pm

does that mean cakestar has retired

November 17, 2020 8:39 pm

No, because Cakestar is Kate, the owner of the blog! She’s not an active person on BlogTeam, because she’s busy writing more books!

Ambercloud That Has Jingle Bells Along Her Tail - Ambercloud(Amberpaw) - Ambie
Ambercloud That Has Jingle Bells Along Her Tail - Ambercloud(Amberpaw) - Ambie
November 16, 2020 4:46 am

Hello would you lovely moddos check if my bff Flowermistle’s birthday’s on the calendar? She requested for her birthday in the calendar 2 or 3 days ago, but it’s not on there yet, thx!

November 16, 2020 2:48 pm

Should be up now!

Ambercloud That Has Jingle Bells Along Her Tail - Ambercloud(Amberpaw) - Ambie
Ambercloud That Has Jingle Bells Along Her Tail - Ambercloud(Amberpaw) - Ambie
November 16, 2020 3:25 pm

Thanks Emberdawn! Sorry to bother you!😉

Florie That Accidentally Ate A Mistletoe (Flowermistle)
Florie That Accidentally Ate A Mistletoe (Flowermistle)
November 17, 2020 11:38 am

Thank you Ambercloud and Emberdawn!

Speckled leaves hiding under snow (Specklepaw/leaf)
Speckled autumn leaves (Specklepaw/leaf)
November 16, 2020 3:02 pm

For the art page can i post any art? because i made myself into an animal crossing character and wanna put it there but idk if I can. I think you can post anything as long as its appropriate?

November 16, 2020 6:19 pm

Yes, so long as it’s appropriate!

Goldenpaw
Goldenpaw
November 16, 2020 10:47 pm

Emberdawn? Can you get me a mentor? My name is Goldenpaw.

November 17, 2020 7:04 pm
Reply to  Goldenpaw

Goldenpaw
Goldenpaw
November 18, 2020 6:02 pm

Can you ask Cakestar for me?

November 18, 2020 6:03 pm
Reply to  Goldenpaw

….That’s not her job either? Ask around on the allegiances page to see if someone would like to mentor you or for help on getting a mentor!

~Rosekit who's changing her purrsona(Now Topazkit)
~Rosekit who's changing her purrsona(Now Topazkit)
November 16, 2020 7:02 pm

Hey mods i have two things to ask you

1. Can you change Rosekit/shadow’s birthday to Topazkit’s?
  2. Do I have to fill in a new form if I change my purrsona?

thanks!

Cheetahspark
Cheetahspark
November 17, 2020 1:20 am

1. i’m on it!
2. yep, but keep in mind that december is repost month so you’d have to resubmit a form then anyway, so you could either submit one form this month and another one next month or just wait until december to do it all at once :))

~Topazkit who used to be rosekit~
~Topazkit who used to be rosekit~
November 17, 2020 2:15 am
Reply to  Cheetahspark

so I have to change it in december?

🍂 Cheetahspark 🍂
🍂 Cheetahspark 🍂
November 17, 2020 5:22 am

you can change it now if you like, but december is our repost month, which means that the allegiances are wiped clean so everyone sends in forms again in order to stay on the allegiances! you’ll have to send a new form for the repost next month anyway so it might be easier if you wait to change your purrsona until then. but you can absolutely send it now if you want to! :p either way you have to send a form in december in order to stay on the allegiances for the repost. I hope that made sense 😛 the allegiances page goes into greater detail about sending in forms/repost month!

~Topazkit who used to be rosekit~
~Topazkit who used to be rosekit~
November 17, 2020 1:18 pm

Oh ok. I’ll do it in december then

Cinders of a Winter Fireplace - Cindie (Cinderpaw/breeze)
Cinders of a Winter Fireplace - Cindie (Cinderpaw/breeze)
November 16, 2020 7:06 pm

Does anyone know how to find the password to the Raincloud? I’ve heard you say “The picture is really pretty” before, and I want to see the pretty picture! I know it’s not a puzzle hunt, so how do I get in?

Goldenpaw
Goldenpaw
November 16, 2020 10:27 pm

Hi, I need a mentor, can someone help me find one?
I’m Goldenpaw, by the way.

Silverfeather
Silverfeather
November 17, 2020 12:46 pm
Reply to  Goldenpaw

You should ask on the Allegiances Chat Page. Ask Cheetahspark to put you on the available apprentice and mentor page 😀
Not a mod btw

Goldenpaw
Goldenpaw
November 18, 2020 6:04 pm
Reply to  Silverfeather

how do you get on that chat?

Speckled leaves hiding under snow (Specklepaw/leaf)
Speckled leaves hiding under snow (Specklepaw/leaf)
November 17, 2020 3:56 pm
Reply to  Goldenpaw

i believe this is better for the allegiances chat would be better for this, https://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/blogclan-allegiances-page/comment-page-386/#comment-948199
reply to that comment asking to be added! 🙂

Holly Leaf That Pricks Unfortunate Cats (Hollyfern/paw)
Holly Leaf That Pricks Unfortunate Cats (Hollyfern/paw)
November 16, 2020 8:11 pm

How do secret pages work?

November 16, 2020 10:54 pm

Is hazelburrow still here?

November 17, 2020 12:20 am

They’re very busy with post-secondary school, but Hazel is still involved with the blog!

November 17, 2020 12:30 am

Ooh okay

Christmas Coldheart
Coldheart who is so weird
November 17, 2020 12:42 am

Hi I kind of lost track of my games on the Warrior Games page, and I couldn’t find them, so I was wondering if a mod could please find something. Thank you so much, I know I’m asking a lot of you.

November 17, 2020 1:10 am

Oh boy…

Can you tell us the names of each one you want us to find?

Christmas Coldheart
Coldheart
November 17, 2020 1:26 am

Mmmmmmmmm…….. I actually wait let me think……………… yea I think maybe……………. think, think, think! please can you find the one where it says yes it’s Coco on my Guess That Cat? Thank you very much, this is not an easy task.

November 17, 2020 1:51 am
Reply to  Coldheart
Christmas Coldheart
Coldheart
November 17, 2020 1:54 am

Like the one on the Warrior Games page where someone guessed Coco and I said that it was. Thank you for trying.

November 17, 2020 6:42 pm
Reply to  Coldheart

I checked on the Warrior Games page and couldn’t find a comment from you that had the word “Coco” in it. The one I linked before is the only one from you that I found that was recent.

Florie That Accidentally Ate A Mistletoe (Flowermistle)
Florie That Accidentally Ate A Mistletoe (Flowermistle)
November 17, 2020 11:48 am

I have a question…will the medicine cat become a moddo too?
Also, how will the election work? Is it like a vote or?
Thanks, cause I really want to be med cat. You can tell it on my name 🙂

❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
November 17, 2020 5:29 pm

The medicine cat does not become a moderator by merit of being the medicine cat and moderators do not have a better chance of becoming a medicine cat!
The elections take place through rounds of speeches and voting, which eliminate candidates until we get to the finalists, and then finally the winner.
The next elections will be in 2021! I wish you the very best of luck. :3

Lilly that Blooms at Dawn (Lillydawn)
Lilly that Blooms at Dawn (Lillydawn)
November 17, 2020 2:25 pm

Hey! I was hoping I could be a medicine cat apprentice but wasn’t sure how to accomplish that.

❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
November 17, 2020 5:25 pm

The medicine cat and deputy are chosen through BlogClan elections every two years democratically! The medicine cat apprentice is chosen by the elected medicine cat. The current medicine cat is Iceflower and she chose Snowbreeze as her apprentice. The last elections were in 2019 and the next ones will be in 2021. 🙂

Lilly that Blooms at Dawn (Lillydawn)
Lilly that Blooms at Dawn (Lillydawn)
November 17, 2020 10:07 pm

Thanks!

❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
November 17, 2020 10:08 pm

C:

Lilly that Blooms at Dawn (Lillydawn)
Lilly that Blooms at Dawn (Lillydawn)
November 17, 2020 10:23 pm

Do you know who is running for medicine cat?

❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
November 17, 2020 11:21 pm

Nobody knows yet! 🙂 The next elections are in 2021, and there’ll be an announcement and deadline for people to sign up as candidates sometime in that year. 😛

Rabbit-Shaped Flame Winking in Hearth (Rabbitflame
Rabbit-Shaped Flame Winking in Hearth (Rabbitflame
November 17, 2020 11:42 pm

caught you in moderation!

❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
November 18, 2020 12:23 am

caught you in replyation!

November 17, 2020 5:26 pm

Medicine cat apprentices are chosen by the current medicine cat, who is elected to the position every two years! The next medicine cat elections will occur next year 🙂

Rabbit-Shaped Flame Winking in Hearth (Rabbitflame
Rabbit-Shaped Flame Winking in Hearth (Rabbitflame
November 17, 2020 11:42 pm

boo I catch you in moderation!

November 17, 2020 11:51 pm

What?

Rabbit Eating Flame-Scorched Turkey (Rabbitflame)
Rabbit Eating Flame-Scorched Turkey (Rabbitflame)
November 17, 2020 11:54 pm

i was on this page when a loading sign came in on the corner and it auto-scrolled me down and i saw a mod on page 66 with this chain of comments, and then it disappeared……. i assumed it was one of your works in moderation.

November 18, 2020 12:06 am

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cinders of a Winter Fireplace - Cindie (Cinderpaw/breeze)
Cinders of a Winter Fireplace - Cindie (Cinderpaw/breeze)
November 17, 2020 6:22 pm

I have a question:

Does the Med. Cat Apprentice become a mod? (By July 2021 I won’t have been on long enough to run for med cat, but maybe I can be a Med. Cat Apprentice…)

November 17, 2020 6:30 pm

No. Being deputy, medicine cat, or medicine cat does not grant them a place in BlogTeam! They’re two different things 🙂 It just so happens that a lot of deputies/medicine cats are mods already since the work we do around the blog helps us be a familiar name to most of the people who vote!

Goldenpaw
Goldenpaw
November 18, 2020 1:45 pm

Hi Emberdawn, can you get me a mentor?

November 18, 2020 5:20 pm
Reply to  Goldenpaw

Probably better to ask on the allegiances chat page! I can’t really find a mentor for you 😛 That’s not really the purpose of BlogTeam!

Rabbit-Shaped Flame Winking in Hearth (Rabbitflame
Rabbit-Shaped Flame Winking in Hearth (Rabbitflame
November 17, 2020 7:26 pm

Would someone like to tell me what the Ask Jaysnow page is for?

November 17, 2020 7:43 pm

Nothing anymore! Ask Jaysnow was the old version of “Ask the Experts” and served a similar purpose, but instead of the blog being the ones to answer questions, it was a user named Jaysnow who was an editor/contributor to the Warriors Wiki. His job was essentially to field questions asked of Kate where the answers were found on the wiki. Jaysnow has sine become a lot busier and couldn’t answer as many questions on Ask Jaysnow, leaving it up to the other members of the blog to fill in the gap. Since there’s more use by non-Jaysnow people on there, we changed the name and slightly tweaked the purpose of the page during our blog revamp!

I hope that answered your question 🙂

Holly Leaf That Pricks Unfortunate Cats (Hollyfern/paw)
Holly Leaf That Pricks Unfortunate Cats (Hollyfern/paw)
November 17, 2020 7:39 pm

I don’t think anyone saw my comment below! How do secret pages work?

November 17, 2020 9:56 pm

We were keeping it in moderation for when any mod had the time to explain it. “Secret pages” are a term BlogClanners have come up with to describe pages that are “hidden” behind images on the blog. These pages have their own comment section, but notifications about comments on these pages don’t appear on “Recent Purrs”, hence the “secret” bit about the pages. A secret page is created every time an image is uploaded to the blog, usually by one of the moderators.

As for how to find them, you’ll have to ask some of your fellow BlogClanners for that! We mods don’t usually try to find secret pages from the blog-side, since it’s pretty easy for us to find things on our mod dashboards and we don’t have to find creative ways of finding pages 😛

Holly Leaf That Pricks Unfortunate Cats (Hollyfern/paw)
Holly Leaf That Pricks Unfortunate Cats (Hollyfern/paw)
November 21, 2020 8:08 pm

Thanks for explaining! I understand now!

1 63 64 65 66 67 70