BlogTeam Den

Welcome to the BlogTeam Den!

Art By Viperfrost.

Got any blog-related questions? Or have you simply come to remind yourself of who the mods are? This is where they lurk…

And so, BlogTeam would like to formally introduce themselves! Who are BlogTeam, you may ask? BlogTeam are a collection of volunteers who keep the blog running by moderating comments to make sure they’re blog-friendly and deal with any other issues that may come up on the blog 🙂 Time to meet them!

Emberdawn

Roles: Article Tsar, Deputy

Pronouns: She/her

Hello! I’m a Canadian university student and one of the Article Tsars in BlogTeam. I am BlogClan’s current deputy and I love photography, reading, and writing!

Iceflower

Roles: Medicine Cat, General Moderator

Pronouns: She/her

Hello! I’m Icy, a typical high schooler with a penchant for coffee. I’ve been on BlogClan since 2015. Currently I act as a general moderator and medicine cat. I hope to one day pursue a medical degree, but for now I read (lots), volunteer with at risk youths in an equine program, work at a library, and practice my photography, art and baking. Ask me anything or just say hi, I don’t bite!

Jayfrost

Roles: Moderator

Pronouns: She/her

Birchfoot

Roles: Moderator

Pronouns: She/her

Hey everyone! I’m Birchy and I help Emb schedule articles for the blog. I’m a senior in high school and preparing to head off to university!! I love writing, reading, drawing, video games, and theatre!

Kat

Roles: Monthly Round-Up in Cats Editor

Pronouns: She/her

Hi! I’m an American college student and I write the Monthly Round-Up in Cats. I have been on the blog since 2012. I love dogs more than anything, and in my free time I enjoy drawing and writing!

Hazelburrow

Roles: Moderator

Pronouns: Any/all pronouns accepted

Josh.

Cheetahspark

Roles: Birthday Editor

Pronouns: She/her

Watch as the elusive Cheetah tries (and fails) to come up with a creative mini-biography for herself… Anyway, I’m the Birthday Tsar around here, which means that I create birthday posts for each of our fabulous members! I’m a run-of-the-mill American high school student who enjoys reading, writing, theatre, and everything in between.

Goldenfawn

Roles: Clanniversary Editor

Pronouns: They/them

Heya! I’m an American high school student and the Clanniversary Editor on BlogClan, which means I make posts on the anniversaries of when people joined. I also often add and moderate events for the Calendar! I’ve been on the Blog since February of 2016 and every moment since has been amazing. During my spare time, I like to draw, crochet, and hang out with my pets.

Viperfrost

Roles: Allegiances Editor

Pronouns: She/her

Hello! I’m an American high school student and write the BlogClan Allegiances each month. I exist somewhere within the bounds of time and space and consider my cats to be a main focal point of my life. I spend my free time reading books, working on my first novel, and improving my art style.

Rainshine

Roles: Moderator, Contests Host

Pronouns: She/her

Hi! I’m a Canadian high school student and my role on the Blog is just helping out where I can! I paint and play soccer in my spare time outside of studying and trying to get good grades.

Winterwhisper

Roles: BlogClanner in the Spotlight Editor

Pronouns: He/him

Greetings and salutations! I’m a Canadian high school student situated in the middle of nowhere. On the Blog I conduct the monthly BlogClanner In The Spotlight interviews. Besides the Blog, I spend most of my time reading or doing schoolwork. I love awards shows, Hollywood, and politics.

Sundance

Roles: Moderator

Pronouns: She/her

Feel free to ask BlogTeam any questions below! Want some help on the blog? We’ve got your back!

If you’re looking for your Warriors questions answered, you probably want to head to our Ask the Experts page instead!

Frost on a Crystal who's mad at Winter and the Cold(Frostcrystal, call me Frost)
November 17, 2020 9:15 pm

For a second I though Ember’s name was Emberheart, not Emberdawn 😛

❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
November 17, 2020 10:08 pm

Huh 😛
There’s two embers at the moment, but the other one is emberblaze 😛

November 17, 2020 10:08 pm

No, I think that’s someone else 😛

Goldenpaw
Goldenpaw
November 18, 2020 1:54 pm

Emberdawn, can you get me a mentor please, my name is Goldenpaw, sorry to bother you Emberdawn.

November 18, 2020 5:20 pm
Reply to  Goldenpaw

Probably better to ask on the allegiances chat page! I can’t really find a mentor for you 😛 That’s not really the purpose of BlogTeam!

Silverfeather
Silverfeather
November 19, 2020 1:27 pm
Reply to  Goldenpaw

Ask Cheetahspark on the Allegiance Page!

Silverfeather
Silverfeather
November 18, 2020 10:59 am

I think there’s a Emberheart here as well. Didn’t she/he write a fan article on BlogClan recently?
Not a mod btw

Lilly that Blooms at Dawn (Lillydawn)
Lilly that Blooms at Dawn (Lillydawn)
November 19, 2020 2:03 pm
Reply to  Silverfeather

They did 🙂

Mapledrift
Mapledrift
November 20, 2020 6:23 pm
Reply to  Silverfeather

instead of saying she/he you can say they that way it includes everyone even those who are nonbinary !!!

Silverfeather
Silverfeather
November 18, 2020 10:55 am

This happens very rarely, but sometimes I write a comment but they never show up. Sometimes I wait days for it it show up, but it never does. Sometimes when this happens, I would write the same comment again, and then it would show up like any other normal comment after a few hours. Is this a personal problem or is there something wrong about my comments?

Goldenfawn
Goldenfawn
November 18, 2020 3:17 pm
Reply to  Silverfeather

Might be going into the Spam folder. 🙂 We go and dig around in it to find comments so that’s probably why it shows up after a few hours.

Silverfeather
Silverfeather
November 19, 2020 5:36 am
Reply to  Goldenfawn

I don’t think that’s the case. Some of my comments NEVER show up. It’s most common on the Hug Page. If I remember what I wrote, I just write the comment again and post it.

Goldenfawn
Goldenfawn
November 19, 2020 6:16 am
Reply to  Silverfeather

Hm, that’s very odd. Could it be something to do with your device?

Cinders of A Christmas Fireplace on Frosty Morning ~ Cindy
Cinders That Emerge From Thanksgiving Turkey
November 18, 2020 3:09 pm

Hey, moddos! A week ago, I think, I made a comment on the Tavern, for my birthday request, and I can’t find it. Could you find it? Thank you so much! 🙂

November 18, 2020 6:07 pm
Willow that is not taking your Halloween candy
Willow that is not taking your Halloween candy
November 18, 2020 10:15 pm

I read that as lick here and now i really want to lick my ipad screen

Goldenpaw
Goldenpaw
November 18, 2020 10:29 pm

Hi, can you tell Cheetahspark that i’ve sent her something?

November 18, 2020 10:59 pm
Reply to  Goldenpaw

She will see it eventually. Be patient. That’s an important skill to learn 🙂

Star Covered by Wintery Mist aka Starpaw
Star Covered by Wintery Mist aka Starpaw
November 19, 2020 3:19 pm

Yes, patience is an important virtue on BlogClan I’ve learned.

Brillig
Brillig
November 18, 2020 9:30 pm

How do I make a word into a link?

☁️🤟🏼🌎Shadowsong 🌺🖤🎶
☁️🤟🏼🌎Shadowsong 🌺🖤🎶
November 18, 2020 10:35 pm

I have a question….
Did you guys happen to get my two calendar items? My clanniversary for Nov. 17th, and B-day for Jan.19? Thanks!!! 🙂

November 18, 2020 11:55 pm

November 19, 2020 12:07 am

Mods, do you know when I joined Blogclan? I only remember that it was like 10 at night time 😛

🍂 Cheetahspark 🍂
🍂 Cheetahspark 🍂
November 19, 2020 2:23 am

Looks like this is your first comment! 😀

November 19, 2020 2:53 pm

Whoa…… IM SO CRINGYYYYYYYYY

But thanks, Cheetah!

🍂 Cheetahspark 🍂
🍂 Cheetahspark 🍂
November 20, 2020 1:41 am

I think I have you beat in the cringiness contest, unfortunately 😛

Oakpaw1212
Oakpaw1212
November 19, 2020 11:09 am

Hi, I’m new here.
What is SnowClan?

❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
November 19, 2020 3:39 pm
Reply to  Oakpaw1212

SnowClan is a community based RP hosted by a member on BlogClan. I don’t know much about it beyond that, so you’d be better off asking on the tavern for people who play in it!

Topazkit who thinks baked Mac ' Cheese is the best
Topazkit who thinks baked Mac ' Cheese is the best
November 20, 2020 1:41 pm
Reply to  Oakpaw1212

SnowClan is a roleplay hosted by Colheart! If you want to join it might be best to do so on the 21st!
here’s the link if you want to join!

Monkeypaw
Monkeypaw
November 19, 2020 12:38 pm

hey, whats the worst and best thing about being a mod?

❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
November 19, 2020 3:42 pm
Reply to  Monkeypaw

that’s a subjective question 😛

for me, id say the best thing is being able to help out on a site that i love. it’s really nice to be able to make other people’s days a little easier and help with stuff.

the “worst” thing isn’t exactly negative, just neutral. I’d say work sometimes gets rather routine in certain ways. :3

Monkeypaw
Monkeypaw
November 20, 2020 3:57 am

i see ahah thanks for telling me 😛

Lilly that Blooms at Dawn (Lillydawn)
Lilly that Blooms at Dawn (Lillydawn)
November 19, 2020 2:05 pm

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone saw my comment request on the RP discussion page. I’ve tried posting it for a couple days and it isn’t appearing 🙂 It might be caught in spam because it has some links in it.

November 19, 2020 3:28 pm

Oops, it was caught in the spam! It will be modded shortly 🙂

Lilly that Blooms at Dawn (Lillydawn)
Lilly that Blooms at Dawn (Lillydawn)
November 20, 2020 1:27 pm

Thanks 🙂

Sunni
Sunni
November 20, 2020 4:33 am

Viper, I just wanted to say that I love the art you made at the top of this page.

❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
November 21, 2020 10:52 pm
Reply to  Sunni

aw thank you sunni!

Ambercloud That Has Jingle Bells Along Her Tail - Ambercloud(Amberpaw) - Ambie
Ambercloud That Has Jingle Bells Along Her Tail - Ambercloud(Amberpaw) - Ambie
November 20, 2020 7:09 am

Wait why do I think I see 2 Silverfeathers?

The first one I saw

The second one I saw

Is it the same person or are they different person with the same name? This is not urgent I’m just curious!

Goldenfawn
Goldenfawn
November 20, 2020 7:28 am

It’s the same Silverfeather. 🙂

Silverfeather (Call me Silvy)
Silverfeather (Call me Silvy)
November 20, 2020 8:29 am

I think I’m the only Silverfeather arounf here 😃
Maybe it’s because I added (Call me Silvy) at the end?

Whiterabbit who was almost too lazy to change her name to something non-halloweeny
Whiterabbit(Whitepaw)
November 20, 2020 2:11 pm

What is a gathering and when is the next one and is it going to be through live chat cause live chat is blocked on my computer cause its a school computer but I really wanna participate if there’s going to be one.

🍂 Cheetahspark 🍂
🍂 Cheetahspark 🍂
November 21, 2020 12:00 am

1. A gathering is an event we host on the blog where we’re divided into teams and compete against each other in games on livechat and art/writing contests! Whichever team has the most points by the end of the day wins!
2. We don’t have a set date for the next gathering and we haven’t started planning it yet but we’re gonna try to make it happen in very late December or very early January (now that I’ve said it hopefully it will actually happen 😛 )
3. Yes, the majority of the gathering is done through livechat, but you can also get points for your team by participating in the art/writing contest that goes live that day, plus moderation should be super speedy as well :)) You might be able to go on livechat through a phone or another device, though, if you really want to! I promise you won’t be left out either way, we try to make the gathering as fun as possible for everyone even if it’s just through chatting on the blog itself!

Ambercloud That Has Jingle Bells Along Her Tail - Ambercloud(Amberpaw) - Ambie
Ambercloud That Has Jingle Bells Along Her Tail - Ambercloud(Amberpaw) - Ambie
November 20, 2020 3:52 pm

Hey everyone! I have a question, how do I claim a secret page from sps?

November 20, 2020 3:57 pm

The Secret Squirrel stays on the page even if a BlogClanner has claimed it! He’s just there to make sure that nothing nefarious is having on the blog….

Ambercloud That Has Jingle Bells Along Her Tail - Ambercloud(Amberpaw) - Ambie
Ambercloud That Has Jingle Bells Along Her Tail - Ambercloud(Amberpaw) - Ambie
November 20, 2020 4:04 pm

so is it okay to go to one of the secret pages and then claim it in the comments?

November 20, 2020 4:06 pm

Yes, so long as it’s either unclaimed or it’s been a year since the last comment on the page was posted! The second one is just for common courtesy so people don’t go stealing secret pages from under others’ noses and an argument brewing 🙂

Ambercloud That Has Jingle Bells Along Her Tail - Ambercloud(Amberpaw) - Ambie
Ambercloud That Has Jingle Bells Along Her Tail - Ambercloud(Amberpaw) - Ambie
November 20, 2020 4:08 pm

Thank you Emberdawn! You’re so fast by the way!

November 20, 2020 4:14 pm