BlogTeam Den

Welcome to the BlogTeam Den!

Art By Viperfrost.

Got any blog-related questions? Or have you simply come to remind yourself of who the mods are? This is where they lurk…

And so, BlogTeam would like to formally introduce themselves! Who are BlogTeam, you may ask? BlogTeam are a collection of volunteers who keep the blog running by moderating comments to make sure they’re blog-friendly and deal with any other issues that may come up on the blog 🙂 Time to meet them!

Emberdawn

Roles: Article Tsar, Deputy

Pronouns: She/her

Hello! I’m a Canadian university student and one of the Article Tsars in BlogTeam. I am BlogClan’s current deputy and I love photography, reading, and writing!

Iceflower

Roles: Medicine Cat, General Moderator

Pronouns: She/her

Hello! I’m Icy, a typical high schooler with a penchant for coffee. I’ve been on BlogClan since 2015. Currently I act as a general moderator and medicine cat. I hope to one day pursue a medical degree, but for now I read (lots), volunteer with at risk youths in an equine program, work at a library, and practice my photography, art and baking. Ask me anything or just say hi, I don’t bite!

Jayfrost

Roles: Moderator

Pronouns: She/her

Birchfoot

Roles: Article Editor

Pronouns: They/them

Hey everyone! I’m Birchy and I help Emb schedule articles for the blog. I’m a senior in high school and preparing to head off to university!! I love writing, reading, drawing, video games, and theatre!

Kat

Roles: Monthly Round-Up in Cats Editor

Pronouns: She/her

Hi! I’m an American college student and I write the Monthly Round-Up in Cats. I have been on the blog since 2012. I love dogs more than anything, and in my free time I enjoy drawing and writing!

Hazelburrow

Roles: Moderator

Pronouns: Any/all pronouns accepted

Josh.

Cheetahspark

Roles: Birthday Editor

Pronouns: She/her

Watch as the elusive Cheetah tries (and fails) to come up with a creative mini-biography for herself… Anyway, I’m the Birthday Tsar around here, which means that I create birthday posts for each of our fabulous members! I’m a run-of-the-mill American high school student who enjoys reading, writing, theatre, and everything in between.

Goldenfawn

Roles: Allegiances Tsar

Pronouns: They/them

Heya! I’m an American high school student and the Clanniversary Editor on BlogClan, which means I make posts on the anniversaries of when people joined. I also often add and moderate events for the Calendar! I’ve been on the Blog since February of 2016 and every moment since has been amazing. During my spare time, I like to draw, crochet, and hang out with my pets.

Viperfrost

Roles: Allegiances Tsar, Clanniversary Tsar

Pronouns: Any (Surprise me!)

Hello! I’m an American high school student and write the BlogClan Allegiances each month. I exist somewhere within the bounds of time and space and consider my cats to be a main focal point of my life. I spend my free time reading books, working on my first novel, and improving my art style.

Rainshine

Roles: Moderator, Contests Host

Pronouns: She/her

Hi! I’m a Canadian high school student and my role on the Blog is just helping out where I can! I paint and play soccer in my spare time outside of studying and trying to get good grades.

Winterwhisper

Roles: BlogClanner in the Spotlight Editor

Pronouns: He/him

Greetings and salutations! I’m a Canadian high school student situated in the middle of nowhere. On the Blog I conduct the monthly BlogClanner In The Spotlight interviews. Besides the Blog, I spend most of my time reading or doing schoolwork. I love awards shows, Hollywood, and politics.

Sundance

Roles: Moderator

Pronouns: She/her

Feel free to ask BlogTeam any questions below! Want some help on the blog? We’ve got your back!

If you’re looking for your Warriors questions answered, you probably want to head to our Ask the Experts page instead!

4.8K Comments
Sunfur is back and inactive
Sunfur is back and inactive
November 29, 2020 11:50 pm

what are the platforms that blogclanners can post fan fictions on?

November 29, 2020 11:55 pm

What do you mean? If you mean which pages on the blog, the fanfiction page works!

Sunfur is back and inactive
Sunfur is back and inactive
November 30, 2020 2:35 am

i meant outside of the blog like wattpad for example

November 30, 2020 8:07 pm

That’s up to you! I’m not really sure if there are any sites that are better than others.

Rainypaw
Rainypaw
December 1, 2020 2:44 pm

Quotev.com or archiveofourown i guess?

The one that leaps on stars (Starkit)
The one that leaps on stars (Starkit)
November 30, 2020 6:22 pm

What websites do you recommend to make art

Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
November 30, 2020 11:39 pm

paint tool sai is a good application i think? If you have a device ibis paint is really good 😀

Rainypaw
Rainypaw
December 1, 2020 2:43 pm

sketchpad 2019

Frost is dancing with the blue and red lights and is getting ready for 2021 (Frostcrystal, I'm Frost)
December 3, 2020 12:21 am

I use use autodesk sketchpad!

Cinders of A Christmas Fireplace on Frosty Morning ~ Cindy
Cinderpaw who got logged out :(
November 30, 2020 7:03 pm

Hi mods! A week ago, I think, on the Tavern, I posted a comment that was like “Compare this everything moves to this one”. Could you find that comment? Thank you so much! 🙂

November 30, 2020 7:04 pm
Cinders of A Christmas Fireplace on Frosty Morning ~ Cindy
Cinderpaw who got logged out :(
November 30, 2020 7:06 pm

wow that was so fast

Thank you! 😀

November 30, 2020 7:07 pm

I’m speedy modding in between classes 😛 You’re welcome!

Rabbit-Shaped Flame Winking in Hearth (Rabbitflame
Rabbit-Shaped Flame Winking in Hearth (Rabbitflame
November 30, 2020 9:51 pm

Is this the final theme?

November 30, 2020 10:18 pm

I believe so!

November 30, 2020 9:51 pm

Is hazel backkkkkk?

November 30, 2020 11:49 pm

he’s generally very busy with adult things but he’s always lurking in the shadows…

𝓙𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮 🌇
𝓙𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮 🌇
December 1, 2020 6:04 am

There is another.

Rabbit-Shaped Flame Winking in Hearth (Rabbitflame
Rabbit-Shaped Flame Winking in Hearth (Rabbitflame
November 30, 2020 10:04 pm

Also, do you have to have an email address to get an official account? I don’t have one yet.

November 30, 2020 10:10 pm

Oak that rustles in storm (Oakpaw/storm)
Oak that rustles in storm (Oakpaw/storm)
December 1, 2020 7:19 am

Um…..
So I submitted an event to the blogclan calendar, and I made a mistake in it.
Can you delete the one that says Oakpaw’s birthday?
I accidentally made it one week long (my birthday is definitely not a week long).
Thanks.

December 2, 2020 12:27 am

I don’t know what was going on with that either so I just deleted it anyway 😛 You can tell me your birthday and I can add a new one if you want!

Shimmer in the snowy sky(Shimmerpaw/sky)
Shimmer in the snowy sky(Shimmerpaw/sky)
December 1, 2020 2:13 pm

Why is it pink, and last week was white, but all the weeks before were plain?

Birchfoot
Birchfoot
December 1, 2020 5:55 pm

we were in the process of switching up the colours for the holidays 🙂

Shimmer in the snowy sky(Shimmerpaw/sky)
Shimmer in the snowy sky(Shimmerpaw/sky)
December 1, 2020 7:36 pm
Reply to  Birchfoot

Thanks.

Dawncloud
Dawncloud
December 1, 2020 5:50 pm

I posted a article. but I don’t see it. How long does it take? 1 month? it’s called Dawncloud speaks: all about me

Birchfoot
Birchfoot
December 1, 2020 6:02 pm
Reply to  Dawncloud

hi dawncloud! to answer your first question, articles are going to take a while to get published, because we have a large backlog of them; we get 2 published each day, but it still might take a while considering how many there are

secondly, i took a look at your article, and we generally prefer to have articles about the warriors books themselves – somewhere around or above 350 words; we would love to hear your thoughts about the series, but i think your introduction might be better suited to someplace like the tavern BlogClan Tavern which is where we have our general conversations 🙂

if you have any other questions, let me know

Dawncloud
Dawncloud
December 1, 2020 6:05 pm
Reply to  Birchfoot

Okay. Thanks…I’m typing another article. (it’s my fav warrior cats). Thanks a lot! May starclan be with you.

Birchfoot
Birchfoot
December 1, 2020 6:06 pm
Reply to  Dawncloud

wonderful! I’ll let you know when we’ve received it 🙂 (and keep the word count in mind!!)

Dawncloud
Dawncloud
December 1, 2020 6:24 pm
Reply to  Birchfoot

I’m not sure how to keep the word count…any ideas?

December 1, 2020 6:28 pm
Reply to  Dawncloud

You have to make sure that it’s at least 350 words long (we’ve included a handy dandy word counter in a link above!). Just be wary that if you start typing a bunch of words over and over or saying “I’m writing this so I can meet the word count”, then we will not include those when we check for the final word count!

Star Covered by Wintery Mist aka Starpaw
Star Covered by Wintery Mist aka Starpaw
December 2, 2020 4:29 pm

Ok so I have a few questions.

1. Can a mod please find my first comment again? I don’t think I saved it last time but if I did, I can’t find it. I remember that it was in March and it was on the NTA page.
  2. Am I allowed to ask questions about the wiki on here? If not, where is the page that I ask questions because I literally just joined the wiki today and I’m having trouble navigating it.
  3. How do I find out when I made an account for BlogClan?
  4. Is this going to be the final theme for BlogClan?

The most important question I have is number 2.

❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
December 2, 2020 9:45 pm

1. The first one I can find is in reply to this one: https://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/name-that-apprentice/comment-page-81/#comment-712190
It’s on March 31st, 2020.
2. The BlogClan wiki is not officially affiliated with BlogClan, and so the BlogTeam Den shouldn’t be used for wiki-related questions. You’d be better off asking a Wiki mod on the site!
3. That’s not determinable by the system, although I can see it’s listed as “Dawnflight” so I’m assuming it’d be whenever you carried that name.
4. If you mean the WordPress theme (Gridlove), it depends! Maybe it’ll stay this way a while, maybe it’ll change. If you mean the current color scheme, this’ll be the winter theme and it will get changed later once winter’s over. It’s candycane themed! :3

Star Covered by Wintery Mist aka Starpaw
Star Covered by Wintery Mist aka Starpaw
December 2, 2020 9:56 pm

Ah yes, I meant the winter theme for question 4. And thank you for the answers. I think I may have joined September 28 or 29?

❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
❄️🐍Viper In The Box; Worst Restaurant Chain🐍❄️
December 3, 2020 5:18 am

It’s possible! There’s no way to tell exactly when an account was created from the technical backend. :3

December 3, 2020 12:24 am

is it just me or do I keep seeing a this everytime?

Uh i think it’s blocked, but mods, what is this :o?

December 3, 2020 12:32 am

that’s been happening with quite a few people actually and I don’t know what’s going on but I’ll ask the rest of blogteam 😛 so far it looks harmless though!

Speckled leaves hiding under snow (Specklepaw/leaf)
Speckled leaves hiding under snow (Specklepaw/leaf
December 3, 2020 2:57 pm

it does that, when your under the page it will turn light pink. Its did that with the ornage them too, and on the white theme it turned blue or red or something
(also this was meant for a reply for frost, hit the wrong thing 😛 )

December 3, 2020 12:45 am

I KNOW THERES A SPEEDY MOD HERE! Flamin hot cheetah is it you? Birchy…? Viper? Who is it? Show yourself!

December 3, 2020 12:48 am

show yourselfffff

now I’ve got that frozen 2 song stuck in my head 😔

December 3, 2020 12:56 am

lol i have show yourself the among us song stuck in my head 😛

December 3, 2020 12:57 am

the what now 😛

December 3, 2020 12:59 am

I found it on YT and it was a among us fan song by CG5 😀

December 3, 2020 1:35 am

interesting! I’ll give it a listen

Wolves howling after Mindnight (Used to be Yowls heard after Greenleaf) (Wolfpaw/Wolfstorm/Greenpaw/Greenyowl)
December 11, 2020 12:59 am

CG5 is awesome

𝓙𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮 🌇
𝓙𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮 🌇
December 3, 2020 6:52 am

How do you claim Secret Pages 😛

December 3, 2020 2:51 pm

You just comment “claim” or “claimed”. Nothing else to it, aside from asking permission to claim it from the current owner if they’re active on the blog or if a year has passed since the last comment on the page.

1 68 69 70 71 72 84

• Falconstorm/Captain on The Rotation
  • Falconstorm/Captain on The Rotation
  • 『𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕗𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕣𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜𝕤 - 𝕊𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨𝕡𝕒𝕨』 on BlogClan Tavern
  • Falconstorm/Captain on BlogClan Tavern

• Rosefeather
  • The phone really isn't ringing
  • Wrenwing:kit