BlogTeam Den

Welcome to the BlogTeam Den!

Art By Viperfrost.

Got any blog-related questions? Or have you simply come to remind yourself of who the mods are? This is where they lurk…

And so, BlogTeam would like to formally introduce themselves! Who are BlogTeam, you may ask? BlogTeam are a collection of volunteers who keep the blog running by moderating comments to make sure they’re blog-friendly and deal with any other issues that may come up on the blog 🙂 Time to meet them!

Emberdawn

Roles: Article Tsar, Deputy

Pronouns: She/her

Hello! I’m a Canadian university student and one of the Article Tsars in BlogTeam. I am BlogClan’s current deputy and I love photography, reading, and writing!

Iceflower

Roles: Medicine Cat, General Moderator

Pronouns: She/her

Hello! I’m Icy, a typical high schooler with a penchant for coffee. I’ve been on BlogClan since 2015. Currently I act as a general moderator and medicine cat. I hope to one day pursue a medical degree, but for now I read (lots), volunteer with at risk youths in an equine program, work at a library, and practice my photography, art and baking. Ask me anything or just say hi, I don’t bite!

Jayfrost

Roles: Moderator

Pronouns: She/her

Birchfoot

Roles: Article Editor

Pronouns: They/them

Hey everyone! I’m Birchy and I help Emb schedule articles for the blog. I’m a senior in high school and preparing to head off to university!! I love writing, reading, drawing, video games, and theatre!

Kat

Roles: Monthly Round-Up in Cats Editor

Pronouns: She/her

Hi! I’m an American college student and I write the Monthly Round-Up in Cats. I have been on the blog since 2012. I love dogs more than anything, and in my free time I enjoy drawing and writing!

Hazelburrow

Roles: Moderator

Pronouns: Any/all pronouns accepted

Josh.

Cheetahspark

Roles: Birthday Editor

Pronouns: She/her

Watch as the elusive Cheetah tries (and fails) to come up with a creative mini-biography for herself… Anyway, I’m the Birthday Tsar around here, which means that I create birthday posts for each of our fabulous members! I’m a run-of-the-mill American high school student who enjoys reading, writing, theatre, and everything in between.

Goldenfawn

Roles: Allegiances Tsar

Pronouns: They/them

Heya! I’m an American high school student and the Clanniversary Editor on BlogClan, which means I make posts on the anniversaries of when people joined. I also often add and moderate events for the Calendar! I’ve been on the Blog since February of 2016 and every moment since has been amazing. During my spare time, I like to draw, crochet, and hang out with my pets.

Viperfrost

Roles: Allegiances Tsar, Clanniversary Tsar

Pronouns: Any (Surprise me!)

Hello! I’m an American high school student and write the BlogClan Allegiances each month. I exist somewhere within the bounds of time and space and consider my cats to be a main focal point of my life. I spend my free time reading books, working on my first novel, and improving my art style.

Rainshine

Roles: Moderator, Contests Host

Pronouns: She/her

Hi! I’m a Canadian high school student and my role on the Blog is just helping out where I can! I paint and play soccer in my spare time outside of studying and trying to get good grades.

Winterwhisper

Roles: BlogClanner in the Spotlight Editor

Pronouns: He/him

Greetings and salutations! I’m a Canadian high school student situated in the middle of nowhere. On the Blog I conduct the monthly BlogClanner In The Spotlight interviews. Besides the Blog, I spend most of my time reading or doing schoolwork. I love awards shows, Hollywood, and politics.

Sundance

Roles: Moderator

Pronouns: She/her

Feel free to ask BlogTeam any questions below! Want some help on the blog? We’ve got your back!

If you’re looking for your Warriors questions answered, you probably want to head to our Ask the Experts page instead!

4.7K Comments
Briarshine
Briarshine
January 9, 2021 11:48 am

Um, I see that the alliances aren’t shown to be updated in January? Are you updating or something?

January 9, 2021 11:45 pm
Reply to  Briarshine

Goldi’s working on it ^^ Considering they just finished wrapping up the biggest Gift Exchange in BlogClan history, i’d recommend giving them a minute! ;D

Briarshine
Briarshine
January 10, 2021 12:49 am

Oh, okay! Thanks!
You guys are doing fantastic!

January 10, 2021 1:02 am
Reply to  Briarshine

C:

The one that leaps on stars (Starkit)
The one that leaps on stars (Starkit)
January 9, 2021 7:29 pm

Blogchat’s not working for me I tried it and it told me to put my password and when I did it told me it wasn’t my password

Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
January 11, 2021 5:33 am

sorry about that! are you sure you have your password and username right? maybe just make an entire new account? 😛

HoneyStripe22
HoneyStripe22
January 9, 2021 9:08 pm

Hello! Just wondering,what are secret pages and how do I get one?

Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
January 11, 2021 5:31 am
Reply to  HoneyStripe22

secret pages are places where you can comment that aren’t one of the main pages listed under the header! if you figure out the right link by adding the image name onto the blogclan url, you should be able to find one, but it’s not that easy to get it right. an easier way is to just ask someone for a spare secret page, lots of people have extra to share 😀

The One and Only Maplekit
The One and Only Maplekit
January 9, 2021 10:27 pm

does anymod (haha see what I did there) know when any of my articles will be approved? Thanks! I believe one of them was about Leader Strings in Warriors, one of them was turning Hamilton Songs into Warriors Songs, one of them was Goldenflower: Powerhouse in the Shadows, etc. Tysm!!

Embers of a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
Embers of a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
January 9, 2021 10:32 pm

Please see the FAQ section on the articles page.

Waffle
Waffle
January 9, 2021 10:37 pm

i’ve been wondering about this for a while,,,why did the term “fursona” change to “purrsona”?

Embers of a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
Embers of a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
January 9, 2021 10:43 pm
Reply to  Waffle

There are some connotations with “fursona” that some people are uncomfortable with and definitely aren’t blog-friendly ^^

Waffle
Waffle
January 9, 2021 11:22 pm

oh that makes sense, thanks!

🦦𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕤 𝕊𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕝𝕗 𝕩 𝔻𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕪 (𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕝)🦦
🦦𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕤 𝕊𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕝𝕗 𝕩 𝔻𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕪 (𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕝)🦦
January 11, 2021 12:41 am

Hi Embix! I have a bit of an add-on question to that-
As a furry, I (unfortunately) understand your implied meaning, but “fursona” simply means “a personalized animal identity.”
I love the term purrsona as a BlogClan- or Warrior Cats-specific term, but I am a little uncertain about the meaning of fursona being wholly negative?
If I’m being disrespectful, please let me know- that’s definitely not my intent!

Embers of a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
Embers of a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
January 11, 2021 6:03 am

It’s less so that the meaning is negative and more that there is, unfortunately, a rather negative stereotype about furries that I can’t exactly say because it is very inappropriate for the blog. What I can say is that some people on the blog have expressed discomfort or unpleasant experiences when using the word fursona in other places that aren’t the blog because of that stereotype.

Rufflecloud (AKA 'Ruffles')
Rufflecloud (AKA 'Ruffles')
January 10, 2021 10:51 pm
Reply to  Waffle

comment image

I was the person to coin the term ‘purrsona’ after mentioning something about ‘Blogclan fursonas’ to someone outside of Blogclan, and because the word has origins and associations with the furry fandom, they thought we were all furries.

As Embix said, the word ‘fursona’ has associations to most of the general public that are negative and not-so-blog-friendly, and I didn’t want Blogclan to be seen like that, so I made a comment (under Hootsnout, one of my older names) about my idea and why we should call ourselves ‘purrsonas’ instead.

I came up with the term and suggested it as a possible replacement, but it was Blogteam who made the change.

Needlepaw who was formerly Emeraldpaw
Needlepaw who was formerly Emeraldpaw
January 9, 2021 11:34 pm

How many months do I have till I can run for SW? And if I’m not logged in and I use the comment form but I have the same email does that comment count as one month for that month?
Also, do any of you knit/crochet? 🙂 😀

Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
January 11, 2021 5:41 am

4 more months! And yes, it all shows up when I search through your comments because I search by email 😀
and no, though I used to in like, grade 3, which is also 8 years ago 😛

✨ Cheetahspark ✨
✨ Cheetahspark ✨
January 13, 2021 2:55 am

I unfortunately am terrible at knitting and the one time I tried to crochet was a disaster 😛

raven will eat your bread (raventhornpaw)
raven will eat your bread (raventhornpaw)
January 10, 2021 2:27 am

what is the most active non-tavern page?

Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
Rainshine 🌸 Rainie
January 11, 2021 5:28 am

i don’t know, maybe the art page? i just modded a whole bunch from there, and the games page as well

Brillig
Brillig
January 10, 2021 11:40 pm

What happens if I reply to an email from BlogClan?

Embers of a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
Embers of a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
January 11, 2021 6:04 am
Reply to  Brillig

Most likely nothing. We don’t really keep track of this, I think.

🦦𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕤 𝕊𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕝𝕗 𝕩 𝔻𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕪 (𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕝)🦦
𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕤 𝕊𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕝𝕗 𝕩 𝔻𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕪 (𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕝)
January 11, 2021 12:48 am

Hey, moddos! I have an account-based question.
So, I used to go by Rainpaw/Rainspirit on the Blog AGES ago. The email attached to that account is [REDACED], and I recently lost access to that account. I was wondering if you could find the date of the first comment attached to that email so that I can accurately update my Clanniversery and get a good estimate of how long I’ve been here on the Blog? If that’s a big hassle, that’s totally fine! I’m just curious about my actual first comment.

January 11, 2021 2:26 am

Your earliest comment under that email is still as Minktail, and it was August 10th of 2019. Rainspirit’s first comment appears to have been on the Introduce Yourself page, and it was on February 14th, 2017! Valentine’s Day clanniversary :3

Lilly that Wilts in Winter (Lillypaw/Lil)
Lilly that Wilts in Winter (Lillypaw/Lil)
January 11, 2021 11:36 pm

Totally unrelated but Rainspirit is a gorgeous name

🎵Amber Coloured Bread Shining On The Clouds - Ambercloud(Amberpaw) - Ambie🎵
🎵Amber Coloured Bread Shining On The Clouds - Ambercloud(Amberpaw) - Ambie🎵
January 11, 2021 2:02 am

I’m sorry to bother but hey moddos I posted something on the games page yesterday I believe and I think it’s not modded yet, would you lovely mods help me mod it if you have time? Thank you very much! 😀

✨ Cheetahspark ✨
✨ Cheetahspark ✨
January 11, 2021 5:15 am

alright it’s modded now! :))

🎵Amber Coloured Bread Shining On The Clouds - Ambercloud(Amberpaw) - Ambie🎵
🎵Amber Coloured Bread Shining On The Clouds - Ambercloud(Amberpaw) - Ambie🎵
January 11, 2021 5:16 am

Awww thank you Cheetah!!! 😀

✨ Cheetahspark ✨
✨ Cheetahspark ✨
January 11, 2021 5:17 am

no problem! <3

❄️Moons waning over frosted spirits•Moonspirit❄️
❄️Moons waning over frosted spirits•Moonspirit❄️
January 11, 2021 3:36 am

do i have comments in spam?

January 11, 2021 4:22 am

you do not have any comments in the blogclan spam

i did however find a slip of paper labelled “Moons” inside a can of spam in my home

explain urself

❄️Moons waning over frosted spirits•Moonspirit❄️
❄️Moons waning over frosted spirits•Moonspirit❄️
January 11, 2021 8:21 pm

that was the note i left when i ate all ur spam :))

January 11, 2021 9:05 pm

this is a CRIME and i will sue u

The One and Only Maplekit
The One and Only Maplekit
January 11, 2021 8:35 pm

check ur can of modly (instead of godly? get it? haha? no? ok) essence, i may have put a little something there as well 😉

January 14, 2021 8:35 pm

WHAT IS THIS???
thank u for the 50% off coupon to snek & shake C:

Mossnose
Mossnose
January 11, 2021 12:57 pm

How many things can you do if you logged in that you can’t do if you don’t (I mean if you stay with the gray cat’s profile pic)

Embers of a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
Embers of a Winter Dawn (Emberdawn)
January 12, 2021 4:54 am
Reply to  Mossnose

Not much. You can change your profile picture directly on the blog if you’re logged in and you don’t have to put in your name and email every time you write a comment.

Mossnose lives ina city that wont go out in a week
Mossnose lives ina city that wont go out in a week
January 12, 2021 8:33 am

oh i’m not signing in then thanks

Moonripple
Moonripple
January 11, 2021 2:12 pm

Ok, I was thinking over the weekend and had a thought…Could Firestar and Thunderstar be related and some where along the way of the line they became kittypets resulting in Firestar being born as one?? Idk, It might just be me…

Turtle: GrayXSilver Defender. (Turtlepaw 🐢🐢🐢)
Turtle: GrayXSilver Defender. (Turtlepaw 🐢🐢🐢)
January 11, 2021 9:24 pm
Reply to  Moonripple

I’m pretty sure one of the Erin Hunters confirmed that Thunderstar and Firestar aren’t related.
And He Runs

Dovepawstream
Dovepawstream
January 11, 2021 9:34 pm
Reply to  Moonripple

Probably a comment best suited for the “Ask the experts” or “Blogclan tavern” page

• ❄️Moons waning over frosted spirits•Moonspirit❄️ on BlogClan Art
  • ❄️Moons waning over frosted spirits•Moonspirit❄️ on BlogClan Art
  • ❄️Moons waning over frosted spirits•Moonspirit❄️ on BlogClan Art
  • ❄️Moons waning over frosted spirits•Moonspirit❄️ on BlogClan Art
  • ♡ 𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟 (𝕄𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕫𝕖) - Moon of Silver Winter Sky (she/her) ♡ on Pokemon Discussion Page

• Rosefeather
  • The phone really isn't ringing
  • Wrenwing:kit