BlogTeam Den

Welcome to the BlogTeam Den!

Art By Viperfrost. Looking for more purrsonas? Click here for a document with all BlogTeam purrsonas!

Got any blog-related questions? Or have you simply come to remind yourself of who the mods are? This is where they lurk…

And so, BlogTeam would like to formally introduce themselves! Who are BlogTeam, you may ask? BlogTeam are a collection of volunteers who keep the blog running by moderating comments to make sure they’re blog-friendly and deal with any other issues that may come up on the blog 🙂 Time to meet them!

Emberdawn

Roles: Article Editors, Deputy

Pronouns: She/her

Hello! I’m a Canadian university student and one of the Article Editors in BlogTeam. I am BlogClan’s current deputy and I love photography, reading, and writing!

Iceflower

Roles: Medicine Cat, General Moderator

Pronouns: She/her

Hello! I’m Icy, a typical high schooler with a penchant for coffee. I’ve been on BlogClan since 2015. Currently I act as a general moderator and medicine cat. I hope to one day pursue a medical degree, but for now I read (lots), volunteer with at risk youths in an equine program, work at a library, and practice my photography, art and baking. Ask me anything or just say hi, I don’t bite!

Jayfrost

Roles: Moderator

Pronouns: She/her

Birchfoot

Roles: Article Editor

Pronouns: They/them

Hey everyone! I’m Birchy and I help Emb schedule articles for the blog. I’m a senior in high school and preparing to head off to university!! I love writing, reading, drawing, video games, and theatre!

Kat

Roles: Monthly Round-Up in Cats Editor

Pronouns: She/her

Hi! I’m an American college student and I write the Monthly Round-Up in Cats. I have been on the blog since 2012. I love dogs more than anything, and in my free time I enjoy drawing and writing!

Hazelburrow

Roles: Moderator

Pronouns: Any/all pronouns accepted

Josh.

Cheetahspark

Roles: Birthday Editor

Pronouns: She/her

Watch as the elusive Cheetah tries (and fails) to come up with a creative mini-biography for herself… Anyway, I’m the Birthday Tsar around here, which means that I create birthday posts for each of our fabulous members! I’m a run-of-the-mill American high school student who enjoys reading, writing, theatre, and everything in between.

Goldenfawn

Roles: Allegiances Tsar

Pronouns: They/them

Heya! I’m an American high school student and the Clanniversary Editor on BlogClan, which means I make posts on the anniversaries of when people joined. I also often add and moderate events for the Calendar! I’ve been on the Blog since February of 2016 and every moment since has been amazing. During my spare time, I like to draw, crochet, and hang out with my pets.

Viperfrost

Roles: Allegiances Tsar, Clanniversary Tsar

Pronouns: Any (Surprise me!)

Hello! I’m an American high school student and write the BlogClan Allegiances each month. I exist somewhere within the bounds of time and space and consider my cats to be a main focal point of my life. I spend my free time reading books, working on my first novel, and improving my art style.

Rainshine

Roles: Moderator, Contests Host

Pronouns: She/her

Hi! I’m a Canadian high school student and my role on the Blog is just helping out where I can! I paint and play soccer in my spare time outside of studying and trying to get good grades.

Winterwhisper

Roles: BlogClanner in the Spotlight Editor

Pronouns: He/him

Greetings and salutations! I’m a Canadian high school student situated in the middle of nowhere. On the Blog I conduct the monthly BlogClanner In The Spotlight interviews. Besides the Blog, I spend most of my time reading or doing schoolwork. I love awards shows, Hollywood, and politics.

Feel free to ask BlogTeam any questions below! Want some help on the blog? We’ve got your back!

If you’re looking for your Warriors questions answered, you probably want to head to our Ask the Experts page instead!

5.5K Comments
Poppypaw/sky
Poppypaw/sky
January 13, 2021 11:18 pm

Hi mods! Can one of you please delete my comment on the Winter Gatherings + Official Art post?

Frost on white feather (FrostFeather) Frosty works though
Frost on white feather (FrostFeather) Frosty works though
January 14, 2021 1:07 am

So i have 2 questions
1. Is it just me or is something wrong onthe tavern like for me all pages are the exact same.
2.did you guys get my article about Jake?

Wolves howling after Mindnight (Used to be Yowls heard after Greenleaf) (Wolfpaw/Wolfstorm/Greenpaw/Greenyowl)
January 14, 2021 1:15 am

Hey Kate, Totally random question… is Blackchough like Covid-19?

🎵Ambercloud Who Loves Sandstorm Forever - Ambercloud(Amberpaw) - Ambie🎵
🎵Ambercloud Who Loves Sandstorm Forever - Ambercloud(Amberpaw) - Ambie🎵
January 14, 2021 2:26 am

Moddos I don’t know if this is a server problem because of where I live, but this month my comments are always not modded after many days… Is there something wrong with my account or something???

YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
January 14, 2021 6:54 pm

How long are you usually on the blog?

halfpaw who finally drew her profile pic and is the fluffiest chimera cat who used to be cinnamonpaw who likes indie pop (you can call me pumpkin/cinnamon/halfpaw/ or halfheart)
January 14, 2021 7:21 pm

hey blogteam, I have a few questions for some mods, *Cough* Mod appreciation day Cough* so I was wondering if you could answer them!
viper, what’s your favorite bread?
embix, do you like the sunset?
cheetah, what kind of Cheetos do you like?
kat, what do you like to draw SpEcIfIcAlLy?

thanks! for the other mods, I already know what I’m gonna draw for them, but I’m just asking you guys cause I dont know 🙂

viper edit: my favorite kind of bread is a baguette with herbs and spices, and then slathered with butter. my favorite baguette is Ben the Baguette :3

Embix edit: Yes! Sunset marks the beginning of my favourite time of day, which is the night (more specifically, the night just after sunset because it’s not quite time to sleep but it’s also slowed down and more relaxed). The sky is very pretty! I like the dawn too, but I’m too much of a night owl to watch them!

cheetah edit: i love all cheetos but my favorite kind are the flaming hot kind and the flaming hot puff kind 😛 also the baked regular cheetos are really good. also I know kat loves to draw animals but especially dogs!

💙 𝓘𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓮 ▪️ 𝓐𝓹𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓮💙
💙 𝓘𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓹𝓮 ▪️ 𝓐𝓹𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓮💙
January 14, 2021 7:36 pm

How do I insert a image into a comment?

Frost on white feather (FrostFeather) Frosty works though
Frost on white feather (FrostFeather) Frosty works though
January 14, 2021 10:15 pm

Hey Emberdawn thanks for answering my question yesterday about the tavern not working for me. Just wanted to let you know that it is working fine for me now.

Ps all you Mods are doing an amazing job fixing stuff and being speedy, helpful and all around great people

January 16, 2021 7:38 pm

hey blogteam! I’m not trying to sound selfish or picky, but can you please mod my two drawings on the art page? sorry if I sound impatient, its just that one of the drawings are a request that I promised tigerleaf, and I dont want her to wait, thanks! :3

*`~^Food-obsessed Cinder-Burrito-Tea--CINDA--Cinderpaw/whisker!^~`*
*`~^Food-obsessed Cinder-Burrito-Tea--CINDA--Cinderpaw/whisker!^~`*
January 18, 2021 2:53 am

Hey mods
The spam monster 👹 jus ate ma comments on the games page I think 💭 haha 😛 the emojis 🙃

*`~^Food-obsessed Cinder-Burrito-Tea--CINDA--Cinderpaw/whisker!^~`*
*`~^Food-obsessed Cinder-Burrito-Tea--CINDA--Cinderpaw/whisker!^~`*
January 18, 2021 2:58 am

Hey mods do u guys happen to know when I first commented on ze blog

Snowpaw
Snowpaw
January 18, 2021 8:56 am

What was my first comment? I believe it was on NTA in late August-early September

Briarpaw
Briarpaw
January 18, 2021 10:30 am

Can you add my Clanniversary and birthday in the calender? My Clanniversary is November 11st, and my birthday is on May 23th! Thanks!

1 82 83 84 85 86 98