BlogTeam Den

Welcome to the BlogTeam Den!

Art By Viperfrost. Looking for more purrsonas? Click here for a document with all BlogTeam purrsonas!

Got any blog-related questions? Or have you simply come to remind yourself of who the mods are? This is where they lurk…

And so, BlogTeam would like to formally introduce themselves! Who are BlogTeam, you may ask? BlogTeam are a collection of volunteers who keep the blog running by moderating comments to make sure they’re blog-friendly and deal with any other issues that may come up on the blog 🙂 Time to meet them!

Emberdawn

Roles: Article Editors, Deputy

Pronouns: She/her

Hello! I’m a Canadian university student and one of the Article Editors in BlogTeam. I am BlogClan’s current deputy and I love photography, reading, and writing!

Iceflower

Roles: Medicine Cat, General Moderator

Pronouns: She/her

Hello! I’m Icy, a typical high schooler with a penchant for coffee. I’ve been on BlogClan since 2015. Currently I act as a general moderator and medicine cat. I hope to one day pursue a medical degree, but for now I read (lots), volunteer with at risk youths in an equine program, work at a library, and practice my photography, art and baking. Ask me anything or just say hi, I don’t bite!

Jayfrost

Roles: Moderator

Pronouns: She/her

Birchfoot

Roles: Article Editor

Pronouns: They/them

Hey everyone! I’m Birchy and I help Emb schedule articles for the blog. I’m a senior in high school and preparing to head off to university!! I love writing, reading, drawing, video games, and theatre!

Kat

Roles: Monthly Round-Up in Cats Editor

Pronouns: She/her

Hi! I’m an American college student and I write the Monthly Round-Up in Cats. I have been on the blog since 2012. I love dogs more than anything, and in my free time I enjoy drawing and writing!

Hazelburrow

Roles: Moderator

Pronouns: Any/all pronouns accepted

Josh.

Cheetahspark

Roles: Birthday Editor

Pronouns: She/her

Watch as the elusive Cheetah tries (and fails) to come up with a creative mini-biography for herself… Anyway, I’m the Birthday Tsar around here, which means that I create birthday posts for each of our fabulous members! I’m a run-of-the-mill American high school student who enjoys reading, writing, theatre, and everything in between.

Goldenfawn

Roles: Allegiances Tsar

Pronouns: They/them

Heya! I’m an American high school student and the Clanniversary Editor on BlogClan, which means I make posts on the anniversaries of when people joined. I also often add and moderate events for the Calendar! I’ve been on the Blog since February of 2016 and every moment since has been amazing. During my spare time, I like to draw, crochet, and hang out with my pets.

Viperfrost

Roles: Allegiances Tsar, Clanniversary Tsar

Pronouns: Any (Surprise me!)

Hello! I’m an American high school student and write the BlogClan Allegiances each month. I exist somewhere within the bounds of time and space and consider my cats to be a main focal point of my life. I spend my free time reading books, working on my first novel, and improving my art style.

Rainshine

Roles: Moderator, Contests Host

Pronouns: She/her

Hi! I’m a Canadian high school student and my role on the Blog is just helping out where I can! I paint and play soccer in my spare time outside of studying and trying to get good grades.

Winterwhisper

Roles: BlogClanner in the Spotlight Editor

Pronouns: He/him

Greetings and salutations! I’m a Canadian high school student situated in the middle of nowhere. On the Blog I conduct the monthly BlogClanner In The Spotlight interviews. Besides the Blog, I spend most of my time reading or doing schoolwork. I love awards shows, Hollywood, and politics.

Feel free to ask BlogTeam any questions below! Want some help on the blog? We’ve got your back!

If you’re looking for your Warriors questions answered, you probably want to head to our Ask the Experts page instead!

5.5K Comments
The one that leaps on stars (Starkit)
The one that leaps on stars (Starkit)
January 18, 2021 7:12 pm

For the winter gathering have you announced the winning team yet?

Anonymous
Anonymous
January 18, 2021 10:57 pm

I was wondering if a mod could delete all articles that I submitted? They should all be around a similar time, and under the name Maplekit? None of them are published yet. Just um if they’re scheduled for a certain time just maybe unschedule them
idk i just suddenly feel self-conscious abt them and don’t worry, they’re still saved as Google Docs on my computer, so don’t tell me my work will be wasted like I know you amazing sweet people will.
ik u will anyway
ur just that nice
I just want to like edit them because I put them all in at once without looking over them and that was months ago
thanks!
also i’m not signed in rn

Springtail
Springtail
January 19, 2021 2:27 pm

can you use article that havent been commented for a year for your secret pages?

Whitepaw (Whiterabbit) doesn't like hamburgers
Whitepaw (Whiterabbit) doesn't like hamburgers
January 19, 2021 5:19 pm

Hey, just a random question, but how many comments, including replies, are on BlogClan’s new camp in total including all the pages, even secret ones? (I mean you probably couldn’t answer that exactly without a lot of counting but an estimate would be fine.) I just want an estimate. What about BlogClan’s abandoned camp? What about all of the taverns in either of the camps? What about the total number of pages ever on BlogClan, even secret pages and ones in the abandoned camp?

Hollypaw(fern)
Hollypaw(fern)
January 19, 2021 6:39 pm

Will there be new articles soon? (It’s hard not to sound rude 😛) Did you change the publish rate or something?

YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
YOU GOT THE WRONG CALL BUDDY, I'M NOT FROST (Frostcrystal, she/her)
January 20, 2021 2:17 pm

heya mods, can you add my Birthday to the calendar? It’s on April 9, thanks!

springtail
springtail
January 20, 2021 6:43 pm

Do you have to submit a form for the allieagances every month to show up on it?

icesong
icesong
January 21, 2021 12:50 am

how do you make articles? I made a account but the email hasn’t arrived for days and I’m done waiting. help

❝ Duskblaze ଂ Dusko ❞ ✧ ೃ༄
❝ Duskblaze ଂ Dusko ❞ ✧ ೃ༄
January 21, 2021 4:41 am

Hiya moddos! Could one of you please add my birthday to the calendar? I’ve tried to do it myself but I don’t think it worked :p it’s on February 13th! <3

COOKIES ✨ (Silverfeather/Silvy)
January 21, 2021 6:04 am

Can you add my birthday and my clanniversary?
My birthday is on the 29th of June and I joined on the 10th of October:D

🥳 New year's Sandy hopes for the best in 2021! 🎉 (Sandpaw/frost)
🥳 New year's Sandy hopes for the best in 2021! 🎉 (Sandpaw/frost)
January 21, 2021 6:45 am

I can’t see my bday or my clanniversary on the calendar 😛 Could a mod add it please?

April 25 for my bday and September 10 (Sandpaw’s 3rd clanniversary) for my clanniversary please 😀

Brillig
Brillig
January 21, 2021 9:27 pm

I keep meaning to add “Hi moderators!” at the end of my comments but I keep forgetting so I’ll just put it here.
Hi moderators! Thank you for all of your work!

Lilly that Blows in Breeze (Lillypaw/Lil)
Lilly that Blows in Breeze (Lillypaw/Lil)
January 21, 2021 9:52 pm

I didn’t realize you didn’t have to submit a form every month so I sent another one in this month by accident.

1 83 84 85 86 87 98