6 Replies to “Fireblaze.jpg”

1. July 31, 2020 at 7:02 am

Fire!! 😀 Claimed!

I want a numbat

2. July 31, 2020 at 7:03 am

This will be a Fireblaze discussion page.

I want a numbat

3. July 31, 2020 at 7:20 am

Fireblaze is my oc, and the main protagonist of my books.
    Fire is a feisty, passionate teenage hen who stands up for rights and freedom. She is stubborn and sarcastic, and ever since she was three years old she has hated syringes with a burning passion. Even though she has a short temper, she is very compassionate, and want to help everyone. She always tries to do the right thing. Fire always tries to act strong, but on the inside she is insecure, and often doubts herself. She is sometimes frustrated with the fact that she is still a kid, because she feels that she doesn’t have as much power to make a difference, but is nonetheless determined to do so. Despite her struggles and weaknesses, Fireblaze has a brave heart, and will do whatever it takes to succeed in her mission to end injustice.

I want a numbat

4. July 31, 2020 at 7:21 am

View post on imgur.com

I want a numbat

5. July 31, 2020 at 7:25 am

Information on Fireblaze:

Gender: Female (She/Her)
    Age: 14 years (teenager)
    Breed: Leghorn
    Build: Slender
    Color: Orange Duckwing
    Eye color: Amber
    Nickname: Fire
    Personality type: ENTJ-T
    Personality: Passionate; Fair; Determined; Stubborn; Smart; Cautious; Serious; Irritable; Anxious; Sarcastic; Insecure.
    Strengths: Never gives up; Is fair-minded and has strong principals; Smart and can come up with clever things to say in a debate.
    Weaknesses: Short-tempered; Often hesitant and insecure; Expects too much of herself and wants to be perfect.
    Fears: Needles; Having a lot of power; Making a decision that could hurt someone; her enemies; Other chickens finding out about her weaknesses.
    Likes: Freedom; Expressing her opinion; Fairness; Swivelheads (a type of bug)
    Dislikes: Syringes (she hates them with a burning passion); Ads; Animal abuse; Long division; Pollution; her enemies; Being corrected.
    Backstory: Always had a pretty normal life. Lives in a neighborhood and goes to school. Her parents are divorced and she never met her father. She lives with her mother and stepfather. Hated shots ever since she got a shot when she was a toddler.
    Belongings: Red leg-band; Phone; Shusher; Diary; Flag; “No-shots” badge; Talking microwave; Duct tape; Fidget spinner; Dart board that has a picture of a syringe; flyswatter (which she uses to defend flies from chickens who want to swat them).
    Plans: Doesn’t know what she’ll be when she grows up; wants to become president but is hesitant since it would be a hard job.

Relationships
    Family: Mom; Stepdad
    Friends:
    -Sandy (closest friend who supports her and is vice-president of her club)
    -Dusty (Sandy’s twin sister who is Fire’s other close friend. Dusty is obedient and sympathetic towards Fire.)
    -Victoria (Fire finds her annoying, but in reality likes having her around and cannot imagine life without her)
    -Heather (Worries about Fireblaze. Sometimes tries too hard to protect her.)
    -Rain (kind, agreeable friend)
    -Forest (a good friend; can cheer Fire up)
    -Other chickens
    Teachers: Mr. McRinch (teacher she dislikes); Rachel (teacher she likes)
    Crush: Risky
    Confidant: Siri
    Pets: Swivelheads; Moths she rescues from the pool; Her little fox
    Friends in my roleplay: Yuri (Falconpaw’s dog); Molly (Turtlepaw’s cow); Other animals.

Favorites
    Favorite color: Red
    Favorite car: Jeep
    Favorite week day: Friday
    Favorite holidays: Christmas; Easter; Independence Day
    Favorite store: Walmart
    Favorite Warrior Cat: Squirrelflight

Character development facts:
    -She is a lot like me.
    -She is the main protagonist in many of my books.
    -Her point of view is my favorite to write from.
    -She is a very relatable character to me.
    -I have wanted a complex, relatable character for a long time, which is why I made her.
    -I like that her personality allows me to express many different emotions.
    -Her coloration- Orange Duckwing- is not a real chicken color. I made it up based on Golden Duckwing and Silver Duckwing (real chicken colors) and it has been my favorite made up color since, which is why I used it for her.
    -Leghorns are one of my favorite chicken breeds (I love them because of Pepe)
    -I think my irl chicken Pepe likes the fact that the main character of my book is the same breed as her.
    -I love Fireblaze both as a character and as a friend.

I want a numbat

• Eagle that soars through the sky🌟Eaglepaw (Aquila)
      July 31, 2020 at 12:06 pm