Name That Apprentice!

Hey there! I’m Flame That Shines Like Sun, and this is Name That Apprentice. Before we begin, I’ll give you an overview of what to do and the rules, so everything can go as smoothly as noodle soup.

pewxa9Firstly, Name That Apprentice is a game! I give you all six apprentice names, and you lovely people come up with warrior names for them. Every week or so, I choose six winning names from those entered. If one of your names win, you get a point, and then you’ll be on the leaderboard! So do your best!

THE RULES

1. If you see that you accidentally used a name that someone else has already used, feel free to post a message below to change it. If you see someone used the same name as you but did it after, you can tell them- but please be polite and kind while doing so.
  2. This is not the place to post names not related to NTA- such names belong on the Warrior Names page. If you post them here, they will probably be trashed or moved onto the correct page, just a warning. This is also not the place to post your own apprentice names.
  3. You can only enter once per round. I count one entry as the six warrior names of the apprentice names I give you.
  4. Every 30 rounds, the overall winner(s) will be announced and the leaderboard will be refreshed! The overall winners will be entered into the NTA Hall of Fame!
  5. Have fun and be supportive of everyone.
  6. Please try to post your entries in a reply to my comment so they all end up on the same page. It makes it a lot easier for me.

If you’re still confused, be sure to observe the comments below- I think they’re poretty good examples of what to do. Also, I currently announce the results of each round every few weeks, but this is subject to change.

And now, with that out of the way, we can begin the game! 😀 Good luck to all, and have a great time!

HALL OF FAME

Eagleclaw and Jetclaw (Game 1)

Emberpaw, Stonestripe and Geckoflower (Game 2)

Winterwhisper (Game 3)

Willowstep (Game 4)

(You can find the previous Name That Apprentice page here)

9,223 Replies to “Name That Apprentice!”

1. October 14, 2019 at 7:59 pm

also, please join my role-play! it is very cool!!

下雨天的阳光

2. October 14, 2019 at 7:59 pm

role-play, vouch, role-play, vouch!!

下雨天的阳光

3. October 14, 2019 at 8:00 pm

WINNERS

Winkyspring by Puddleshard!
    Dipsyfawn by Pineblossom!
    Lalasong by Pebblepaw!
    Pobubble by Blackkit!
    Sunsplash by Lunaheart!
    Noonooberry by Monkeyfur!

LEADERBOARD

1. Frostpaw/fire, Pineblossom (5 points)
    2. Snowbreeze, Cheetahspark, Ravenpaw/mist, Lunaheart (4 points)
    3. Shadowcloud, Willowstep, Fallenshadows, Puddleshard, Monkeyfur (3 points)
    4. Glademist, Spottedpaw/stream, Jasminebreeze, Starpaw/blossom, Frostfeather, Moonpaw/stripe, Shadowpaw/moon, Mistlesnow, Blackkit (2 points)
    5. Lionfire, Flameshine, Pastelpaw/blossom, Crystalpaw, Cinnamonpaw, Silverpaw, Muffinpaw/fern, Iceflower, Doeleap, Gingerpaw, Dreamwhisper, Hawthornpaw, Cloudypaw/willow, Wrenpaw/feather, Skyfeather, Sweetpaw/song, Brightpaw/pool, Fawnspots, Dovestream, Eaglepaw, Blueheart, Flamecloud, Shiningpool, Pebblepaw (1 point)

Round 15 – Half! (because whoa, we’re halfway there)

Monarchpaw
    Antpaw
    Fungipaw
    Lizardpaw
    Milkweedpaw
    Scorpionpaw

(I was going to use Pine’s other theme this week but decided that it was too hard. So this week is symbiotic relationships in nature – two animals/organisms that work together to do things. Can you match the pairs? (no bonus marks, just for fun 😛 ))

下雨天的阳光

4. October 15, 2019 at 2:40 pm

how is this Post to work anyways? im guessing here.

my cate so spoopy

• October 16, 2019 at 1:24 pm

Reply to Rainshine’s comment up at the very top! 😀

If you want to play, either copy and paste or write yourself the list of apprentice names and delete the ‘paw’ suffix, and add your own warrior suffix. That’s how you play 😀 One of your names may or may not win, but it’s still fun!

White pumpkin pie???

• Ravenfether
        October 18, 2019 at 2:04 am

Thanks for all your guy’s help

5. Brightpaw (pool)
    October 19, 2019 at 10:08 pm

Hey Rainie! I was wondering, how do you choose the NTA names you like best? Do you just scroll through and pick names that sound cool, or what?
    totally just curious not trying to pry information for an advantage or anything

6. Duskflame
    October 20, 2019 at 9:30 pm

Monarchflight
    Antwing
    Fungipelt
    Lizzardfoot
    Milkweedfur
    Scorpiontail

7. Monkeyfur
    October 21, 2019 at 3:37 pm

When will the next round be posted?
    I can’t wait for it!

Here comes the dangerous Moky

8. October 22, 2019 at 1:39 am

sorry I couldn’t post on Sunday again guys!

下雨天的阳光

9. October 22, 2019 at 1:39 am

I was out all day and then I had homework to finish 😛

下雨天的阳光

10. October 22, 2019 at 1:39 am

honestly when was the last time I even posted on a Sunday

下雨天的阳光

11. October 22, 2019 at 1:41 am

I thought I had soccer practice today but I didn’t :(((

下雨天的阳光

12. October 22, 2019 at 1:42 am

I was looking forward to it all week but now I have to wait another entire week for soccer ughh

下雨天的阳光

13. October 22, 2019 at 1:43 am

anyway, please vouch for Spidey, Frosto, Cheetah and I for senior warrior! We’re almost there, so it would be really appreciated!

下雨天的阳光